PDA

View Full Version : Oh Ladies!!!

Amber Lamps
08-19-2009, 03:51 PM
Joe Rocket Jordan Leather Jacket $119!!!

Whether you are a fan of Michael Jordan or not, this is one hell of a deal!!!

http://www.newenough.com/closeouts/bargain_basement/joe_rocket/ladies_michael_jordan_2k7_team_replica_leather_mot orcycle_jacket.html

marko138
08-19-2009, 03:53 PM
Not a bad looking jacket. Well, the blue and white at least.

lauralynne
08-19-2009, 03:53 PM
I woud have to try it on but traditionally Joe Rocket doesn't make room for boobies. :(

Rider
08-19-2009, 03:54 PM
I woud have to try it on but traditionally Joe Rocket doesn't make room for boobies. :(

:nopic:

LOL

Amber Lamps
08-19-2009, 04:13 PM
Not a bad looking jacket. Well, the blue and white at least.

Too bad you don't still have your GSXR, the pink would have been a perfect match! Ba.....ZING!!!!:lol:

marko138
08-19-2009, 04:14 PM
Too bad you don't still have your GSXR, the pink would have been a perfect match! Ba.....ZING!!!!:lol:
The shade on the jacket's a little off. It totally woulda clashed.

Amber Lamps
08-19-2009, 04:14 PM

Not aftermarket ones anyway....:lol: FWIW My gf has the mesh version of this jacket and her "C" cups fit into it without any problems...:idk:

Amber Lamps
08-19-2009, 04:19 PM
The shade on the jacket's a little off. It totally woulda clashed.

Oh you're right...:sorry: I wouldn't want you to get pulled over by the fashion police!!!:lol:

marko138
08-19-2009, 04:20 PM
Oh you're right...:sorry: I wouldn't want you to get pulled over by the fashion police!!!:lol:
When you ride a pink motorcycle you have to be cognizant of these issues.

Amber Lamps
08-19-2009, 04:39 PM
When you ride a pink motorcycle you have to be cognizant of these issues.

I'd imagine there would be several issues to be cognizant of...:lol:

marko138
08-19-2009, 04:42 PM
I'd imagine there would be several issues to be cognizant of...:lol:
You have no idea.

smileyman
08-19-2009, 04:52 PM
:whatwhat: Pink is my favorite color!

racedoll
08-19-2009, 10:33 PM
It is a decent buy but I haven't found a woman's jacket that I like yet. They all seem so short.

smileyman
08-19-2009, 10:38 PM
It is a decent buy but I haven't found a woman's jacket that I like yet. They all seem so short.
'Posed to be, that way it rides up and shows off the tramp stamp and thong! LOL!

JoJoYZF
08-19-2009, 10:40 PM
'Posed to be, that way it rides up and shows off the tramp stamp and thong! LOL!

Amen

racedoll
08-19-2009, 10:41 PM

It would have to ride up pretty far to see my "tramp stamp" (between my shoulder blades). And no thong here. I prefer the boy short style, no panty line or wedgie that way.

Just doesn't make sense because if you go down then your back is exposed. That is why I hate women's riding gear. It is just not made for the purpose. It's all about looking good! And I really don't care about that. I want to it to protect me.

Amber Lamps
08-19-2009, 10:44 PM

My gf is 5'11''...:idk:

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll220/lontigger/kdk_0869.jpg

racedoll
08-19-2009, 10:47 PM
That doesn't look bad, but what is it like when she is on the bike in the riding position?

I guess I'm just used to my men's jacket which pretty much covers my back side no matter what. Part of that is because the jacket is too big for me now.... but finding a new one that suits is hard. I'm particular.

Amber Lamps
08-19-2009, 10:52 PM
That doesn't look bad, but what is it like when she is on the bike in the riding position?

I guess I'm just used to my men's jacket which pretty much covers my back side no matter what. Part of that is because the jacket is too big for me now.... but finding a new one that suits is hard. I'm particular.

Well you could always buy an x-large....:lol: I don't like overly short jackets either!

racedoll
08-19-2009, 10:57 PM
Well you could always buy an x-large....:lol: I don't like overly short jackets either!

Yeah but it would probably still be too short. They would just make it larger around and not any longer. I'm hoping to go shopping soon. I feel the need to spend some money. My problem is I know what I want, it is just finding it for size and dishing out the cash.

Dave
08-19-2009, 11:02 PM
:whatwhat: Pink is my favorite color!

its like red but not quite!

lauralynne
08-20-2009, 12:41 AM
Not aftermarket ones anyway....:lol: FWIW My gf has the mesh version of this jacket and her "C" cups fit into it without any problems...:idk:

OEM much bigger than C. no Joe Rocket for me.

smileyman
08-20-2009, 08:32 AM
Thank God for factory performance!

Dave
08-20-2009, 09:38 AM
OEM much bigger than C. no Joe Rocket for me.

them some big headlights!

Rider
08-20-2009, 09:41 AM

And she has a great ass.

shmike
08-20-2009, 10:05 AM

You going to make an honest women out of her?

What's with the ring? :scratch:

HurricaneHeather
08-20-2009, 02:15 PM
Racedoll, I have the Joe Rocket Jet Set jacket and it is plenty long enough for me and I'm 5'9. :shrug:

I have had two other JR jackets and one refused to make room for boobs and was waaaay too short, the other made okay room for boobs, and was an okay length. This one has room for boobs and is long, but is a little too big for me. When I crashed the elbow pad moved too much and I ended up hurting my elbow pretty bad.

ETA: But it held up great in the crash. No holes, and only a tiny bit of rash that is only cosmetic. :dthumb:

I know this is an awful picture, but the only one I could find of the Jet Set jacket.

CrazyKell
08-20-2009, 04:05 PM
I have a JR that's too short....but that one looks decent.

If you like the gear that's a great price for a leather jacket. Good find Tigger!

Amber Lamps
08-20-2009, 06:49 PM
I have a JR that's too short....but that one looks decent.

If you like the gear that's a great price for a leather jacket. Good find Tigger!

Yep, I ordered her one for the Fall riding season.:rockwoot:

You going to make an honest women out of her?

What's with the ring? :scratch:

Nah, I always get serious gf's a "promise/girlfriend' ring.

Dave
08-20-2009, 06:57 PM
Yep, I ordered her one for the Fall riding season.:rockwoot:

Nah, I always get serious gf's a "promise/girlfriend' ring.

well arent you a sweetie, i'd better not let TL see this. she might actually call you this time :lmao:

racedoll
08-20-2009, 07:07 PM
Racedoll, I have the Joe Rocket Jet Set jacket and it is plenty long enough for me and I'm 5'9. :shrug:

I have had two other JR jackets and one refused to make room for boobs and was waaaay too short, the other made okay room for boobs, and was an okay length. This one has room for boobs and is long, but is a little too big for me. When I crashed the elbow pad moved too much and I ended up hurting my elbow pretty bad.

I tried on a JR jacket today for the hell of it. I have no idea the model or anything, just that it was a size small and on the clearance rack in case I did like it. It fit and was long enough in the back to suit me, but the sides and front were WAY TOO short. I'm sure that is just how it is made, but I didn't care for it.

I don't have to worry about making room for boobs. Unforutunately (or fortunately) I don't have much there to stuff anywhere.

Here is the jacket that I want, but need to try on for sure.

http://images.motorsportdealers.com/common/MediaLibrary/CatalogImages/29/500/38322e6bad.jpg

HurricaneHeather
08-20-2009, 07:33 PM
I tried on a JR jacket today for the hell of it. I have no idea the model or anything, just that it was a size small and on the clearance rack in case I did like it. It fit and was long enough in the back to suit me, but the sides and front were WAY TOO short. I'm sure that is just how it is made, but I didn't care for it.

I don't have to worry about making room for boobs. Unforutunately (or fortunately) I don't have much there to stuff anywhere.

Here is the jacket that I want, but need to try on for sure.

http://images.motorsportdealers.com/common/MediaLibrary/CatalogImages/29/500/38322e6bad.jpg

Oh that is a good looking jacket!! :dthumb:

Mrs. Colleen
08-20-2009, 08:53 PM
No red?! :td:

Amber Lamps
08-20-2009, 08:56 PM

Psst plus it says Kawa Sucky on it...:td::td:

karl_1052
08-20-2009, 09:08 PM

I have looked at this thread several times, and it took my ex GF to point out that one sleeve was black.:lol:

racedoll
08-20-2009, 09:31 PM

No red, at least not for me. I don't want to look like a Christmas tree, which I would. Green bike (tree), red jacket (ornaments/lights), and yellow helmet (star). :lol

I have looked at this thread several times, and it took my ex GF to point out that one sleeve was black.:lol:

That is because you never looked AT the jacket, just her ASS!!!

Mrs. Colleen
08-20-2009, 10:00 PM

I was referring to the pink and baby blue ones you posted. :lol: My two least favorite colors for gear...followed only by white. :lol:

And yes...I know I am picky! :nee:

No red, at least not for me. I don't want to look like a Christmas tree, which I would. Green bike (tree), red jacket (ornaments/lights), and yellow helmet (star). :lol

Now that is an awesome visual! :lol:

karl_1052
08-22-2009, 04:18 PM
That is because you never looked AT the jacket, just her ASS!!!

Guilty

Antwanny
08-22-2009, 04:38 PM

heathen hold your tongue