PDA

View Full Version : Greenpeace gets owned

Hydrant
08-21-2009, 09:12 PM
found on another forum

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gin68TIr2Rg

Trip
08-21-2009, 09:43 PM
greenpeace is a bunch of douchebags, even one of their creators agrees with this. We had a bunch of them literally cry at the board meeting for when we decided to build the first new nuke unit in the USA since we built the last one at our facility.

Dave
08-21-2009, 10:39 PM
thats awesome. excellent ship handling on the part of the federal police

Rangerscott
08-21-2009, 11:03 PM
So why are they de-boating them?

Awesome un-green peace boat. :rockwoot:

Trip
08-21-2009, 11:21 PM
They were trying to get to the G8 to deliver a petition. The Police didn't want them there.

Lamnidae
08-22-2009, 08:42 AM
Greenpeace can lick my bawhlz.

Smittie61984
08-22-2009, 09:16 AM
We had a bunch of them literally cry at the board meeting for when we decided to build the first new nuke unit in the USA since we built the last one at our facility.

Should have caved in and built a coal burning plant.

And if Greenpeace disowned the Sea Shepard guy then how fucked up crazy is that guy???

Should have tried that shit at the G8 that they held in Georgia.

Lamnidae
08-22-2009, 09:17 AM
Should have caved in and built a coal burning plant.

And if Greenpeace disowned the Sea Shepard guy then how fucked up crazy is that guy???

Should have tried that shit at the G8 that they held in Georgia.

no shit, i would have liked to see what the Georgians would have done.

Sixxxxer
08-22-2009, 12:21 PM
Damn that Big boat can HAUL Ass...

Amber Lamps
08-22-2009, 01:40 PM
Damn that Big boat can HAUL Ass...

Yea I was like dayum!!! GP is lucky the Polizei didn't shoot their asses! German police=don't fuck with! I worked with those guys for 3 months after the Berlin bombing. Those guys have NO sense of humor what so ever!!!:lol:

Lamnidae
08-22-2009, 05:09 PM
Yea I was like dayum!!! GP is lucky the Polizei didn't shoot their asses! German police=don't fuck with! I worked with those guys for 3 months after the Berlin bombing. Those guys have NO sense of humor what so ever!!!:lol:

That's the way we need to go back to.

Motherfucker, run from the German Polizei? I don't fucking think so. They'll put your ass in the fucking hosptial and there won't be any stupid lawsuits to follow.

Amber Lamps
08-22-2009, 05:11 PM
that's the way we need to go back to.

Motherfucker, run from the german polizei? I don't fucking think so. They'll put your ass in the fucking hosptial and there won't be any stupid lawsuits to follow.

genau!!!

Kaneman
08-22-2009, 09:22 PM
That's the way we need to go back to.

Motherfucker, run from the German Polizei? I don't fucking think so. They'll put your ass in the fucking hosptial and there won't be any stupid lawsuits to follow.

Yea, that's what we need more of in this country, cops without oversight, fear of repercussion, awareness of civil rights and full backing of the government. Commit a crime and prepare to be executed on the spot, that'll show those dirty scumbag criminals.

What could possibly go wrong? =P
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g8/PsychoMedic/frolic2-ss-guards.gif

Mr Lefty
08-22-2009, 09:38 PM
Yea, that's what we need more of in this country, cops without oversight, fear of repercussion, awareness of civil rights and full backing of the government. Commit a crime and prepare to be executed on the spot, that'll show those dirty scumbag criminals.

What could possibly go wrong? =P
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g8/PsychoMedic/frolic2-ss-guards.gif

don't worry... I don't think the accordion will ever be popular again.

Amber Lamps
08-22-2009, 09:48 PM

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

jtemple
08-22-2009, 09:57 PM
don't worry... I don't think the accordion will ever be popular again.:lol

Kaneman
08-22-2009, 10:11 PM
:lol

Lamnidae
08-23-2009, 06:55 AM

bwahahahah!

karl_1052
08-23-2009, 09:16 AM
greenpeace is a terrorist organization.
I loved how they just basically ran over the boats with that big boat(holy hell, is it ever fast and manouverable)

Flexin
08-23-2009, 09:19 AM
I worked for Greenpeace for one day as a teen. Fuck Greenpeace.

James

EpyonXero
08-23-2009, 12:31 PM
That big chase boat is badass.

Dave
08-23-2009, 12:51 PM
still havent found out what it is. i wanna know what kinda horsepower its throwin down

Flexin
08-23-2009, 12:52 PM
still havent found out what it is. i wanna know what kinda horsepower its throwin down

I was just thinking the same thing.

James

goof2
08-23-2009, 02:12 PM
I'm pretty sure this is it.

http://www.dockstavarvet.se/Files/Products/CB90H/CB90H_Product_sheet.pdf

1,600HP in a boat less than 50 feet in length pushed by waterjets. The manufacturer claims just over 50mph. Judging by the video that thing has some serious bow and stern thrusters to get it to maneuver like they were.

Tmall
08-23-2009, 02:16 PM
If its a jet boat, it steers the same as a jetski, or it should. Which explains maneuverability.

Our ferry to Maine is a jetboat, they have to be careful when maneuvering so as not to injure passengers.

goof2
08-23-2009, 02:26 PM
If its a jet boat, it steers the same as a jetski, or it should. Which explains maneuverability.

Our ferry to Maine is a jetboat, they have to be careful when maneuvering so as not to injure passengers.

At speed they maneuver extremely well, but like a jetski when the power is cut the jets no longer have steering. I mentioned thrusters from when they power down next to the RIB and rotate around to pen it in. Maneuvers like that are not a jetboat's forte.

BobTheBiker
08-23-2009, 03:11 PM
god DAMN that fucker pulled off some good maneuvers with that thing.

Dave
08-23-2009, 04:48 PM
looks about right. good call goof. though to be honest i was expecting a combined power level around 2000 ;)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Combat_Boat_90

Dave
08-23-2009, 04:56 PM
fucker is sick

FoPmVuXqENM

Tmall
08-23-2009, 08:32 PM
Ill be honest goof. I haven't watched the vid.

I just assumed from what people were saying that it was a jet boat.

You are 100% correct though, no water flowing through the jets means no control.

goof2
08-23-2009, 09:22 PM

You are 100% correct though, no water flowing through the jets means no control.

No sweat. If you get a chance you should check it out. Whoever was at the wheel was pretty good. They made an 18 ton boat dance and were able to outmaneuver what seems to be about a 20 foot twin engine Zodiac.

On a side note I find it a bit funny that Greenpeace is tooling around in a boat that gets maybe 3mpg when wide open.

Dave
08-23-2009, 10:21 PM

well according to what ive been reading here it is indeed a jet boat

Gas Man
08-24-2009, 10:34 PM
Whale wars fuckers need something that fast and moveable.

Trip
08-24-2009, 10:36 PM

and the japanese need to start using deadly force. That would make the show much more fun.

Dave
08-24-2009, 10:41 PM
and the japanese need to start using deadly force. That would make the show much more fun.

unconstitutional :( i had such high hopes for abe too

Smittie61984
08-24-2009, 10:50 PM
unconstitutional :( i had such high hopes for abe too

There ain't no constitutional when you sail under a Pirate flag!!! Argh!!!

Dave
08-24-2009, 11:30 PM
There ain't no constitutional when you sail under a Pirate flag!!! Argh!!!

that gets you a cry session with comrade cankles

http://www.charmaineyoest.com/uploads/hillary_crying.jpg

goof2
08-24-2009, 11:53 PM

I've never seen the show, but from what I hear they would also need someone to drive it.

Amber Lamps
08-25-2009, 12:51 AM
I've never seen the show, but from what I hear they would also need someone to drive it.

hahahaha!!!

Amber Lamps
08-25-2009, 12:55 AM

Then I would actually watch it! Shit, actually that would be tv gold!!! The Japs don't really fight back and again I really think they should. Regardless of your political position on what they are doing. No one should have to put up with that type of harassment from a private party.

Gas Man
08-25-2009, 08:02 PM
That is true Tigger. I watched a episode when the "steve irwin" bashed into a jap whaler boat. The people on the ship are a bunch of hippie fucks trying to do a good thing. But they know SHIT about boats. What they need is some ex-navy badass mofos on there.

goof2
08-25-2009, 09:06 PM
That is true Tigger. I watched a episode when the "steve irwin" bashed into a jap whaler boat. The people on the ship are a bunch of hippie fucks trying to do a good thing. But they know SHIT about boats. What they need is some ex-navy badass mofos on there.

As I said I have never watched the whale wars show, but a show that had some ex-navy badass mofos and some worthless hippie shitbags stuck on the same boat would go to the top of the list on my DVR.:lol

Smittie61984
08-25-2009, 09:11 PM
As I said I have never watched the whale wars show, but a show that had some ex-navy badass mofos and some worthless hippie shitbags stuck on the same boat would go to the top of the list on my DVR.:lol

That's stupid. You'd only get 1 episode before the captain gets thrown overboard and is ass fucked by pilot whales.

goof2
08-26-2009, 01:05 AM
That's stupid. You'd only get 1 episode before the captain gets thrown overboard and is ass fucked by pilot whales.

Exactly. The show wouldn't last long, would have to be live, and would never be available on DVD. That's why I would need to record it. I doubt it would last one episode. 5 minutes might be a stretch. It would be a great 5 minutes though.

Dave
08-26-2009, 02:59 AM
no im pretty sure it would still suck

Amber Lamps
08-26-2009, 10:53 AM
no im pretty sure it would still suck

Oh I don't know "negative Nancy"... if there were some actual WAR on the Whale Wars show, I would certainly be more interested! I still think that one of the Japanese whaling ships should turn into a giant robot and destroy the Steve Irwin by hurling whale carcasses at it!

I've only seen a couple episodes but in one the tree huggers were crying because the Japs were using some kind of sound "cannon" to chase them away. I'd honestly love to see their reaction if the sailors on the whale ships retaliated by doing to them EXACTLY the same things that they do.

Dave
08-26-2009, 11:28 AM
Oh I don't know "negative Nancy"... if there were some actual WAR on the Whale Wars show, I would certainly be more interested! I still think that one of the Japanese whaling ships should turn into a giant robot and destroy the Steve Irwin by hurling whale carcasses at it!

I've only seen a couple episodes but in one the tree huggers were crying because the Japs were using some kind of sound "cannon" to chase them away. I'd honestly love to see their reaction if the sailors on the whale ships retaliated by doing to them EXACTLY the same things that they do.

hippies are prettymuch the most pathetic form of life on this planet. Somehow im pretty sure they could even manage to turn their own untimely slaughter into a boring liberal cry fest

Sean
08-26-2009, 12:29 PM
I want that boat outfitted like a luxury yacht. I'll use the troop deployer ramp doohickey for launching my bike. Braaap!

Amber Lamps
08-26-2009, 12:50 PM
I want that boat outfitted like a luxury yacht. I'll use the troop deployer ramp doohickey for launching my bike. Braaap!

Hahaha!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOS3c-4c4CY

Lamnidae
08-27-2009, 09:02 AM
Hahaha!

I'm on a boat mother fucker don't you ever forget!

Amber Lamps
08-27-2009, 03:45 PM
I'm on a boat mother fucker don't you ever forget!

With my flippy floppies!!!:lol:

Lamnidae
08-27-2009, 04:54 PM
With my flippy floppies!!!:lol:

the boat engine make noise, motherfucker!!!!!

Smittie61984
08-27-2009, 05:19 PM
Haha on the Boat Vid!!!

Particle Man
08-28-2009, 10:00 AM
Man, whoever is at the helm of that sucker can make that baby SING!

that gets you a cry session with comrade cankles

http://www.charmaineyoest.com/uploads/hillary_crying.jpgComrade Cankles :lmao: