PDA

View Full Version : Need another quick photoshop favor

neebelung
04-11-2008, 01:32 PM
Yup, I'm terrorizing people on the local board again...

I need someone to make this look like Waldo -- as in "where's Waldo."

:lol:

Rider
04-11-2008, 01:45 PM
"Im cornhollio, I need TP for my bunghole" :lol:

neebelung
04-11-2008, 01:56 PM
Oh I know... hell, he got his own smiley on that site due to that picture. :lol:

PhiSig1071
04-11-2008, 05:41 PM
:tt:

Hi Neebs!

Stealing my ideas again?

:rant:

So..... If Tera get's an award for a great website idea I am going to kick Raven or Snow or whomever in the nuts the next time I see them. Seeing as how I posted a members map idea about two weeks ago.

neebelung
04-13-2008, 08:55 AM
:tt:

Hi Neebs!

Stealing my ideas again?

So..... If Tera get's an award for a great website idea I am going to kick Raven or Snow or whomever in the nuts the next time I see them. Seeing as how I posted a members map idea about two weeks ago.

Stealing what idea? I posted up in that thread that someone needed to photoshop a red n white striped shirt on him, and then Barbi did the MSPaint thing which was :lol:

But I agree; you came up with tha Frappr idea a couple weeks ago, and I mentioned in his thread that someone else had already brought it up (I just didn't remember it was you). I'll mention it if I hear ramblings of him getting an award for it.

PhiSig1071
04-13-2008, 06:51 PM
Stealing what idea? I posted up in that thread that someone needed to photoshop a red n white striped shirt on him, and then Barbi did the MSPaint thing which was :lol:

But I agree; you came up with tha Frappr idea a couple weeks ago, and I mentioned in his thread that someone else had already brought it up (I just didn't remember it was you). I'll mention it if I hear ramblings of him getting an award for it.

I said he looked like Waldo!

Eh, it's not the end of the world, I was ranting because I posted it two weeks ago and got nada, now he posts something and it's three pages! Anyway, thanks for looking out for me!

OneSickPsycho
04-14-2008, 12:14 AM
It's coolio yo... I've been contemplating why he's so popular over there since I joined... Just seems like a failed attention whore to me...

TaylorWWWGuy
04-14-2008, 01:37 AM
http://pixelsniffer.com/images/neebelung_waldo.jpg

PM me once you've saved the image on your computer so I can remove it from my (personal) server.

neebelung
04-14-2008, 07:46 AM
http://pixelsniffer.com/images/neebelung_waldo.jpg

PM me once you've saved the image on your computer so I can remove it from my (personal) server.
OUTSTANDING... thank you!! Saving it now. :lol:

PhiSig1071
04-14-2008, 10:10 AM
It's coolio yo... I've been contemplating why he's so popular over there since I joined... Just seems like a failed attention whore to me...

Yeah, me too. Oh well.