PDA

View Full Version : Hillary will say anything for votes!

Captain Morgan
04-12-2008, 04:20 PM
Wow, what a two-faced bitch! Anybody else see the political bullshit in her comments?? I'm hoisting the BS flag high on this one!!

"I was raised with Midwestern values and an unshakable faith in America and its policies," she said. "Now, Americans who believe in the Second Amendment believe it's a matter of constitutional right. Americans who believe in God believe it's a matter of personal faith."

"I grew up in a churchgoing family ...," she continued. "The people of faith I know don't 'cling' to religion because they're bitter. People embrace faith not because they are materially poor, but because they are spiritually rich ...

"I also disagree with Senator Obama's assertion that people in this country 'cling to guns' and have certain attitudes about immigration or trade simply out of frustration," she said.

"People don't need a president who looks down on them," she said. "They need a president who stands up for them."

Here's the full article...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080412/ap_on_el_pr/obama_clinton

vabarber2
04-12-2008, 04:50 PM
She full of shit and a lowsy canadate! VOTE OBAMA!

OneSickPsycho
04-12-2008, 05:33 PM
She full of shit and a lowsy canadate! VOTE OBAMA!

They're all full of shit... we generally just vote for the one we believe is less full of shit.

Dave
04-12-2008, 07:03 PM
hgoGUDROB9o

first term senators FTL

Phenix_Rider
04-12-2008, 10:41 PM
They're all full of shit... we generally just vote for the one we believe is less full of shit.

Most true statement ever. We have a choice between big steaming piles oh shit.

Audiomechanic
04-13-2008, 12:29 AM

A statement of genius right there.

Captain Morgan
04-13-2008, 03:20 PM
Most true statement ever. We have a choice between big steaming piles oh shit.

Just like on South Park, who are you going to vote for, the giant douche, or the turd sandwich?

Lamnidae
04-14-2008, 12:07 AM

Where the fuck is the rep button? It needs it for this one.