PDA

View Full Version : *Spoiler* Portugal Motogp Spoiler!!!!!

Mr Lefty
04-13-2008, 09:04 AM
GOOD race.... much better than the previous ones IMO...

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u257/Ebbs15/motogp%20shit/lorenzo2.jpg

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u257/Ebbs15/motogp%20shit/Lorenzo.jpg

NONE_too_SOFT
04-13-2008, 01:21 PM
ebbs can you pm me that login info again?

Mr Lefty
04-13-2008, 04:15 PM
sent

Rider
04-14-2008, 07:58 AM
Fantastic race. Lorenzo is one bad ass motherfucker. What happened to Rossi? Did his tires go to shit? Led the first half of the race, then ended up 12 seconds behind Lorenzo at the end.

fpzx10
04-14-2008, 09:46 AM
The first 10 laps had some great action. I agree with you, Rider. Rossi must have had tire problems. Glad the season is much more entertaining than last year.

:wtf: happened to Nicole. Did anyone see the crash?

Oh, and DePuniet is gonna kill somebody one of these days.

LaFemmes
04-14-2008, 09:59 AM
Great race indeed!
I love Rossi!!
Lorenzo will prob be.....................the next Rossi.

fpzx10
04-14-2008, 10:07 AM
Great race indeed!
I love Rossi!!
Lorenzo will prob be.....................the next Rossi.

It sure is looking that way. I look forward to seeing he and Pedrosa battle it out over the next few years.

Trip
04-14-2008, 10:10 AM
decent race, Lorenzo is damn good.

LaFemmes
04-14-2008, 10:30 AM
It sure is looking that way. I look forward to seeing he and Pedrosa battle it out over the next few years.

Major skills, yes.:rockwoot:

DLIT
04-14-2008, 01:33 PM
Rossi went with medium front, soft rear, so I'm guessing he ran out of tire. I forgot to fill out my GP Manager stuff as far as pole and all that, I think.

Mr Lefty
04-14-2008, 04:52 PM
just the opposite Dlit... or at least that's what they said in the video... Soft front... medium rear... it looked like they faded as to me it looked like he eased up on the corners quite a bit.

DLIT
04-14-2008, 04:55 PM
just the opposite Dlit... or at least that's what they said in the video... Soft front... medium rear... it looked like they faded as to me it looked like he eased up on the corners quite a bit.

You're right, my bad. I'm on 2 hours sleep. Finance paid me DLA twice, the fucks.

Mr Lefty
04-14-2008, 05:09 PM
FUCK FINANCE... see my rant in your Daily Rant thread... they fucked me pretty good... out 1100!

Mrs. Colleen
04-14-2008, 10:56 PM
Finally got a chance to watch the race. A VERY good one! :rockwoot:

As much as I still love Hayden, I am rooting for Lorenzo as well! :dthumb: :dthumb: :dthumb: :beers:

Mr Lefty
04-14-2008, 11:12 PM
I'm not a huge Hayden fan... but I root for him just cause he's got A LOT of haters...

I'm pulling for Hopper though. I called it before the start of the season... he'll get a win... now if only Kawi would get that damn stroker motor going...

Mrs. Colleen
04-14-2008, 11:26 PM
Oh, and DePuniet is gonna kill somebody one of these days.

My husband and I joke about that every race. I was just saying how the other riders better watch out since he is harder to see without his Kawi green! :willy:

I'm not a huge Hayden fan... but I root for him just cause he's got A LOT of haters...

I'm pulling for Hopper though. I called it before the start of the season... he'll get a win... now if only Kawi would get that damn stroker motor going...

Hopkins was looking good this race. :dthumb:

Mr Lefty
04-14-2008, 11:37 PM
DePuniet is insane... I wouldn't wanna ride around him but he's fun to watch... especially when it comes down to the last couple laps and he's closing in on someone :lol:

Hopper looked like he was finally feeling better... but he's looked quite disapointed... I think his tires went and he faded quick.

Mrs. Colleen
04-14-2008, 11:46 PM
I love that this (so far) is not another Stoner dominated season. Watching multiple riders swap back and forth for first is so much more entertaining...I just hope Hayden will get his ass up front again one of these days! :tt:

Mr Lefty
04-15-2008, 12:00 AM
yeah... I'm hope'n Lorenzo and Pedro turns into a good rivalry... for 2nd behind Hopper that is :lol:

Cutty72
04-15-2008, 12:47 AM

DePuniet is insane... I wouldn't wanna ride around him but he's fun to watch... especially when it comes down to the last couple laps and he's closing in on someone :lol:

These are the guys I have riding for me now...

Just wish I could get them on a better bike with a better team.

Mr Lefty
04-15-2008, 12:48 AM
:lol: are you picking who's finishing on the podium and who gets poll? tire selection? that's part of the contest

Cutty72
04-15-2008, 12:50 AM
:lol: are you picking who's finishing on the podium and who gets poll? tire selection? that's part of the contest

Yes... just very very poorly :lol:

z06boy
04-15-2008, 08:52 AM
I didn't get to watch it until last night...that was a good race...especially the first half.

I'm glad to see the Yamaha's doing better than last year and glad to see Stoner not dominating...at least so far.

I like all makes and have owned several but since I currently own Yamaha it's hard not to pull for them.

Lorenzo is exciting to watch.

Rider
04-15-2008, 08:55 AM
I didn't get to watch it until last night...that was a good race...especially the first half.

I'm glad to see the Yamaha's doing better than last year and glad to see Stoner not dominating...at least so far.

I like all makes and have owned several but since I currently own Yamaha it's hard not to pull for them.

Lorenzo is exciting to watch.

Whats exciting is, it isn't just the Fiat Yamaha team, the Tech 3 team is doing well also. :rockout:

z06boy
04-15-2008, 09:03 AM
Whats exciting is, it isn't just the Fiat Yamaha team, the Tech 3 team is doing well also. :rockout:

:rockwoot: Yep...and glad to see it.