PDA

View Full Version : Funny Craigslist ad

Rider
04-14-2008, 11:28 AM
98 harley softail... needs lots of TLC - $500

This bike was in perfect shape just the other day untill my wife walked in on me cheating on her and after she got done beating on me and my lover she went for what i loved most"""" MY HARLEY """" she took a hammer to it and beat it in i think every place you could beat it...It looks like it's been through the war now...it will need everything replaced...she busted the hell out of it. anyway she is gone now and i dont want the damn bike anymore... i'm going to buy a new one. my loss is your gain. if you have any questions please ask... thanks...

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/mcy/635557974.html

Cutty72
04-14-2008, 11:33 AM
stupid women.

fpzx10
04-14-2008, 11:49 AM
:no:

LaFemmes
04-14-2008, 11:51 AM
stupid women.

Stupid man. :whistle:

Rider
04-14-2008, 12:19 PM

Stupid anyone who cheats...

the chi
04-14-2008, 12:20 PM
stupid women.

:skep:

No fucking shit!! If your gonna cheat, maybe you should not get CAUGHT!! He's lucky she didnt put him in traction and THEN kill the bike...i think riding it off a cliff would be more fitting in this instance....

:lol:

Stupid anyone who cheats...

I must agree...

papapoi
04-14-2008, 12:22 PM
Maybe he just tripped and fell into the other woman . It could happen LOL.

byron12
04-14-2008, 02:14 PM
He's dumb for cheating but that doesn't mean she should be able to tear up his shit or beat him up. Funny its perfectly okay for a woman to beat on a man but if he were to hit her... It is okay for her to vandalize the bike if she payed for it though....

Crazy
04-14-2008, 02:16 PM
yep what a double standard...

JoJoYZF
04-14-2008, 03:24 PM
Not quite perfectly ok, more like most men would feel like little bitches if they called the cops on a girl beating their ass. Especially since the guy pretty much brought it on himself.

the chi
04-14-2008, 03:26 PM
i didnt quite catch how it is a double standard...no one said she shouldnt be hit or whatever...not saying either is right...but no double standard here...yet

neebelung
04-14-2008, 03:33 PM
i didnt quite catch how it is a double standard...no one said she shouldnt be hit or whatever...not saying either is right...but no double standard here...yet

:werd:

comonboys
04-14-2008, 05:50 PM
stupid women.

Stupid lying cheating SOBs of men.... If it was me I would have done alot worse......:whistle:

Smittie61984
04-14-2008, 06:01 PM

The Double Standard is you can hear a woman sing a song about destroying a guys "Pretty little jacked up 4 wheel drive" and it becomes a hit you hear on radio stations often billed as Family Friendly.

But if the song was about a guy setting a woman's house on fire and destoying her bedroom or whatever it is that women like a lot then that guy would be black listed from the music scene and considered a bad individual.

The thing that bothers me(If this was true) the most is she beat on the woman who was screwing her husband. WTF did that woman have to do with anything? Hell if I caught my girlfriend cheating I'd slap her(Well not really but you get my point) and give the dude who's tagging it a high five. He's not cheating on me. He's just getting some.

Mr Lefty
04-14-2008, 06:23 PM
damn was that a real ad or another joke? seems like a lot of extra info if it was real. :idk:

I understand no ones perfect but I hate cheaters.

the chi
04-14-2008, 08:14 PM
The Double Standard is you can hear a woman sing a song about destroying a guys "Pretty little jacked up 4 wheel drive" and it becomes a hit you hear on radio stations often billed as Family Friendly.

But if the song was about a guy setting a woman's house on fire and destoying her bedroom or whatever it is that women like a lot then that guy would be black listed from the music scene and considered a bad individual.

The thing that bothers me(If this was true) the most is she beat on the woman who was screwing her husband. WTF did that woman have to do with anything? Hell if I caught my girlfriend cheating I'd slap her(Well not really but you get my point) and give the dude who's tagging it a high five. He's not cheating on me. He's just getting some.

i love that song, wildly entertaining, and while yes as woman we say thats what we'd like to do or will, 99% of us never will...

and I would laugh my ass off if they came out with a song like that...but thats just me. Remember most women are soft and weak and sadly, female, (oh yeah, im a tomboy, i laugh at those girls, as do pretty much all the rest of the girls on TWFix) and people pity them when they get fucked over by an asshole...so yeah, the guy who does that song would be frowned upon by all those "oh poor woman" type people...

But theres always 2 sides to every story...

as for beating on the woman screwing her man, well, if I was a typical woman, other than crying about it, yeah, id probably beat the shit outta her, and perhaps threaten his life or manhood...being myself however and in in light of my own personal experiences, I would laugh at them both and wish them the very best, cuz they sure as hell can KEEP each other!!! ( Depending on how my day had gone, I might still beat the hell outta her, just for principles sake, cuz the bitch cant pretend she didnt know about the wife...)

Vettezilla (Impala Balko)
04-14-2008, 08:49 PM
i love that song, wildly entertaining, and while yes as woman we say thats what we'd like to do or will, 99% of us never will...

and I would laugh my ass off if they came out with a song like that...but thats just me. Remember most women are soft and weak and sadly, female, (oh yeah, im a tomboy, i laugh at those girls, as do pretty much all the rest of the girls on TWFix)
here you go
http://youtube.com/watch?v=5oz8-kmW5QU

Smittie61984
04-14-2008, 09:02 PM
Damnit. I really wanted to hear what that guy is saying but my computer is in "Safe Mode" and I don't have sound. Just my luck.

byron12
04-14-2008, 11:51 PM
here you go
http://youtube.com/watch?v=5oz8-kmW5QU

That is so fucking awesome I love it.....:dthumb: As for the issue being debated I will simply recount the time me and some friends intervened in a woman being beaten by her man outside a bar as soon as we started beating dudes ass she jumped on our backs and started beating on us and we were like fuck you bitch here you both go ya'll deserve each other...

the chi
04-15-2008, 12:51 AM
That is so fucking awesome I love it.....:dthumb: As for the issue being debated I will simply recount the time me and some friends intervened in a woman being beaten by her man outside a bar as soon as we started beating dudes ass she jumped on our backs and started beating on us and we were like fuck you bitch here you both go ya'll deserve each other...

see thats where you went wrong...if its a domestic dispute and you arent actually a part of it, you should NEVER interfere...

cue country accent and trailer park background "but Ah luuuuve hyam, he my myan!!!"

byron12
04-15-2008, 12:56 AM
see thats where you went wrong...if its a domestic dispute and you arent actually a part of it, you should NEVER interfere...

cue country accent and trailer park background "but Ah luuuuve hyam, he my myan!!!"

Yeah except for dude had her pinned down in a public parking lot and she is screaming help me help me so we helped and she changed her mind after dude wasn't hitting her anymore. You are correct though learned my lesson so now I will do nothing unless asked for specific help in which case I would offer a rode to shelter or something.

the chi
04-15-2008, 12:59 AM
Yeah except for dude had her pinned down in a public parking lot and she is screaming help me help me so we helped and she changed her mind after dude wasn't hitting her anymore. You are correct though learned my lesson so now I will do nothing unless asked for specific help in which case I would offer a rode to shelter or something.

That shit is what always happens...dont you watch cops? friggin women...yeah yeah, i know...

WARputer
04-15-2008, 04:33 AM
Daaaaayum ! Well, I don't blame her a bit.

OneSickPsycho
04-15-2008, 09:45 AM

I would have kicked that bitch in the vagina.