PDA

View Full Version : red light cameras

Captain Morgan
04-14-2008, 07:15 PM
Looks like the cities have been cheating.

http://arstechnica.com/news.ars/post/20080413-red-light-camera-monkey-business-may-be-a-national-trend.html

Mr Lefty
04-14-2008, 07:34 PM
I wonder if they can be found liable for any wrecks for any red light runners? could cause a SHIT storm

z06boy
04-15-2008, 08:58 AM
They had them here and then did away with them...I was glad to see them go.

Gas Man
04-15-2008, 01:35 PM
FUCK THEM FUCKIN LIBERAL FUCKS THAT INVENTED THAT SHIT!!! I fuckin hate those things!!! FUCKIN FUCK!

byron12
04-15-2008, 04:02 PM
FUCK THEM FUCKIN LIBERAL FUCKS THAT INVENTED THAT SHIT!!! I fuckin hate those things!!! FUCKIN FUCK!

I agree completly however that story about chattanooga is not true they have been here less than a year. IF they had to pay back tickets here it would have been a huge stroy as they are incredibly unpopular here and the editor of our local paper already editorialized against the cameras so if they were actually in trouble for this I would have read about it in my local paper before seeing it on some anymous website.... They are blatantly unconstitutional the right to cross examine your accuser and all that and the judges no this that is obvious since they can't put points on your license because it is constitutional they just know that people will pay fifty bucks instead of 250 for an appeal bond. The judges here always rule in favor of the cameras not because they are proper but because the judges support them regardless and these are conservative republican judges we are talking about here.

dubbs
04-15-2008, 04:33 PM

Go ride your 'chop' gasman .... :dthumb:

upshift
04-15-2008, 05:22 PM
And here I thought ol' Chatt-town was a decent place :bs:

GearGrabinGuy
04-16-2008, 12:39 AM
I have herd that there are a few cases arguing not the timing of the lights but invasion I think. I think they are dumb as HELL. My theory is if you dont catch me FUKK you!! Not going to send me a fukking picture of me going through a intersection... who is to say the light was red?? THEM FUKK that, ima send them tickets and just make up shiz. I feel violated by all of this crap. I hope they abolish them in the U.S. all together. I can see my "freedom" fading farther and farther away.

upshift
04-16-2008, 08:08 AM
I have herd that there are a few cases arguing not the timing of the lights but invasion I think. I think they are dumb as HELL. My theory is if you dont catch me FUKK you!! Not going to send me a fukking picture of me going through a intersection... who is to say the light was red?? THEM FUKK that, ima send them tickets and just make up shiz. I feel violated by all of this crap. I hope they abolish them in the U.S. all together. I can see my "freedom" fading farther and farther away.

:iagree: has it come to a point in our country where running a red light is THAT big of a deal? Im not talking about blatantly running one but the light catching you as you go under it. Pretty soon "big brother" will be monitoring our every move.

Gas Man
04-17-2008, 12:43 AM
Go ride your 'chop' gasman .... :dthumb:

Why... it don't help with shit like this.

I hate red light runners... but I'm not about to let shit like this slide. Fuck that. COPS need to just do their FUCKIN jobs. I could care less about speeding, bust people for running reds, busted up POS cars, no turn signals, blown headlights, and other shit like that. FUCK THEM POS MOTHERFUCKERS AND THE COPS THAT DON'T WRITE TICKETS TO THEM!:rant:

fatburg
04-18-2008, 08:18 AM
Kansas City is getting ready to make a decision on adding them here....I hate big brother