PDA

View Full Version : Shennanigans

Pages : [1] 2

neebelung
04-14-2008, 08:04 PM
As I've ranted in the past, some of the girls on the wedding planning forums I frequent REALLY annoy the living shit outta me. (see my rant about strippers in the rant thread for more info....)

However, there are other times when they make me giggle... a LOT.

Today there's a thread titled "First Facial." Now as you can imagine, my mind went a whole different direction.... Sadly, however, the girl was merely talking about having received a gift certificate to a day spa for some pampering and skin treatment. *sigh* What a letdown....

But then one of the other girls posts this in reply, and I SWEAR, the whole thing (or 99% of it) could be read in the context of the "other" kind of facial... :dvrofl: (so it made me laugh... a lot)

I went to my first facial a couple of months ago and it was so worth
it. I didn't want to leave after the hour was up lol. My skin was glowing
afterwards... but then when I took a shower, my skin looked the
same... it was all in the moisturiser they put on me. From what I know, it
take a few appointments in order for there to be a real difference.

"Glowing"?? Must be all that protein.

the chi
04-14-2008, 08:06 PM
BWAHAHAHAHA....no comment...

I should pop on there for sheer entertainments sake...post up my negative views on the whole marital vision...tee hee...how long you think it would take to get me banned?

neebelung
04-14-2008, 08:13 PM
BWAHAHAHAHA....no comment...

I should pop on there for sheer entertainments sake...post up my negative views on the whole marital vision...tee hee...how long you think it would take to get me banned?

:lol: It's mind numbing, I tell ya. It's good for feedback on specific websites or vendors (sometimes) but most of the time, I skim over stuff just for laughs.

Captain Morgan
04-14-2008, 08:13 PM
As I've ranted in the past, some of the girls on the wedding planning forums I frequent REALLY annoy the living shit outta me. (see my rant about strippers in the rant thread for more info....)

However, there are other times when they make me giggle... a LOT.

Today there's a thread titled "First Facial." Now as you can imagine, my mind went a whole different direction.... Sadly, however, the girl was merely talking about having received a gift certificate to a day spa for some pampering and skin treatment. *sigh* What a letdown....

But then one of the other girls posts this in reply, and I SWEAR, the whole thing (or 99% of it) could be read in the context of the "other" kind of facial... :dvrofl: (so it made me laugh... a lot)

"Glowing"?? Must be all that protein.

Bwahaha, my mind went to the exact same place as soon as I saw the words you posted. :lol:

Mr Lefty
04-14-2008, 08:20 PM
See ladies... it's good for your complexion!

Rider
04-15-2008, 07:20 AM
See ladies... it's good for your complexion!

I have to agree with numbnuts here.

neebelung
04-15-2008, 07:22 AM
:dvrofl: Just the title makes me giggle.... it's like LADIES!! THINK before you post!!!!!

(actually, that warning should go for everyone, not just moronic girls on that forum :lol: )

OneSickPsycho
04-15-2008, 09:42 AM
So are you going out in a blaze of glory on the forum? Perhaps start a 'anal helped me lose weight' thread... or maybe a 'it's good to buy your fiance hookers'... that could lead to a 'wedding night orgy' thread...

neebelung
04-15-2008, 09:49 AM
So are you going out in a blaze of glory on the forum? Perhaps start a 'anal helped me lose weight' thread... or maybe a 'it's good to buy your fiance hookers'... that could lead to a 'wedding night orgy' thread...

:dvrofl: Oh my... you've giving me some amusing ideas... Hmmmmm........

OneSickPsycho
04-15-2008, 10:04 AM
:dvrofl: Oh my... you've giving me some amusing ideas... Hmmmmm........

I have more... The story section...

'Honeymoon Double Penetration: I'm really surprised he could take it."

'Uncle Dad... How I got impregnated by my brother in law on my wedding night...'

Q&A

The George Carlin special... 'How do you get pecker tracks off a wedding dress?'

'DNA test... before or after the wedding?'

Helpful Hints

'White husband, black baby... How to deal with your inlaws.'

'Marrying for money: Do's and Dont's'

Discounts

'Heather's Hoochie Caberet is offering half hour strap on sessions half price for brides to be!'

'Adam and Eve.com offers wedding registry services... get that 12" cock you've always wanted!'

neebelung
04-15-2008, 10:08 AM
:dvrofl: Oh God, I wonder if they'd actually look for a dup account... I'd so love to sign up with an alt ID JUST to post some of these... :lol:

OneSickPsycho
04-15-2008, 10:10 AM
'Binge and purge: dropping a size before your wedding day'

'Im 14 hes 48... nobodey undersands we luv echother!'

Dave
04-15-2008, 10:11 AM
"nice work marissa! way to give 110%"

OneSickPsycho
04-15-2008, 10:35 AM
'how to hide your genital warts until it's too late...'

'Bachelorette Parties: It's ok to fuck fat guys named OSP'

azoomm
04-15-2008, 10:36 AM
I think, rather than a women-only section... we should have a Rant about women section.

Added protein and glowing :lmao:

Speaking of beating women with a stick... or the proverbial anyway, I had a woman at a bike night dinner tell me that I had to turn in my "biker-chick card" (think man-card for chicks) because I was putting on lipstick. Let's forget that I've got about 18 years of riding experience MORE than she does... the very idea that I can't be a hot woman AND a rider... guess I'm just not hard core :nee:

neebelung
04-15-2008, 10:36 AM
'Bachelorette Parties: It's ok to fuck fat guys named OSP'

I'll do that one, JUST as a public service to you. :lol:

I think, rather than a women-only section... we should have a Rant about women section.

I second that! :lol:

Speaking of beating women with a stick... or the proverbial anyway, I had a woman at a bike night dinner tell me that I had to turn in my "biker-chick card" (think man-card for chicks) because I was putting on lipstick. Let's forget that I've got about 18 years of riding experience MORE than she does... the very idea that I can't be a hot woman AND a rider... guess I'm just not hard core :nee:

Oh holy shit... so we're all supposed to be butch and masculine? Dammit, no one sent me that memo!!!

the chi
04-15-2008, 10:47 AM
Oh holy shit... so we're all supposed to be butch and masculine? Dammit, no one sent me that memo!!!

:lol: I already got the haircut, I'm in there like swimwear!! Now if only I give up my makeup, lose my neck and put on some muscle...:whistle:

neebelung
04-15-2008, 10:51 AM
:lol: I already got the haircut, I'm in there like swimwear!! Now if only I give up my makeup, lose my neck and put on some muscle...:whistle:

Pfftt... your hair is sexy! Not the least bit butch!!!!

OneSickPsycho
04-15-2008, 10:59 AM

Added protein and glowing :lmao:

See... if it would have been me, I would have said, "don't worry, I didn't tuck my cock between my legs today... sorta like you."

I like seeing you in swimwear...

'Ass to mouth: How Dysentery can help you lose weight.'

the chi
04-15-2008, 11:00 AM
Pfftt... your hair is sexy! Not the least bit butch!!!!

:lol: you havent seen the mohawk then...

OneSickPsycho
04-15-2008, 11:01 AM

Rae... are you going all Britney Spears on us?

I guess that poses the question that's usually about hair color... Does the carpet match the curtains?

neebelung
04-15-2008, 11:04 AM

:lol: No, I haven't, but it's all in who's wearing it, and how they carry it off. You're not the least bit butch or masculine, so I'm sure you can pull it off fine!

the chi
04-15-2008, 11:08 AM
Rae... are you going all Britney Spears on us?

I guess that poses the question that's usually about hair color... Does the carpet match the curtains?

Nah, just got bored, did a mohawk... actually more of a faux hawk...lemme see if I can find a pic somewheres...i spray paint it when I bartend...

and to answer, mostly...:wink:

OneSickPsycho
04-15-2008, 11:15 AM
Nah, just got bored, did a mohawk... actually more of a faux hawk...lemme see if I can find a pic somewheres...i spray paint it when I bartend...

Sweet... Faux hawks are HOT on chicks... makes dudes look like fags, but hot on chicks...

Thank you for that visual BTW.

neebelung
04-15-2008, 11:17 AM

Like shaved on the sides, and a racing stripe down the middle?

OneSickPsycho
04-15-2008, 11:21 AM

Either that or shorter on the sides and longer in the middle and faux hawked up...

Normally a hairy vag doesn't excite me, but that sounds interesting...

neebelung
04-15-2008, 11:25 AM
Either that or shorter on the sides and longer in the middle and faux hawked up...

See now I'm thinkin about mullets, i.e. business up front, party in the back. :dvrofl:

the chi
04-15-2008, 11:26 AM
here it is...

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n210/raerr/hawk.jpg

neebelung
04-15-2008, 11:27 AM
Oh I likey!! It's very Joan Jett!!

the chi
04-15-2008, 11:27 AM

Normally a hairy vag doesn't excite me, but that sounds interesting...

ah shit, i thought you were talking about color...no I dont style down below!! :lol: clean and trim, thanks...

OneSickPsycho
04-15-2008, 11:29 AM
See now I'm thinkin about mullets, i.e. business up front, party in the back. :dvrofl:

Vagullet?

here it is...

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n210/raerr/hawk.jpg

Nice... green's my favorite color too!

ah shit, i thought you were talking about color...no I dont style down below!! :lol: clean and trim, thanks...

I'm totally jerking off right now.

the chi
04-15-2008, 11:31 AM
it's actually quite a bit taller now...its grown out alot since then, the hair on my head OSP...i am getting it cut today tho, I am over this long shit...jeez, its a huge pain in the ass...but for anyone who doesnt mind actually fixing their hair, its very versatile, I could hawk it for the bar, but it looked just as good choppy and spiked for my professional day job!

Dave
04-15-2008, 11:36 AM
damn rae :drool:

Rider
04-15-2008, 12:03 PM
BS I cant see the pic...

And BTW there should be no carpet, I like sold surface floors....:drool:

Cutty72
04-15-2008, 12:04 PM
yup... that's hot... all of it.

itgirl
04-16-2008, 09:06 PM
rae's just adorable, isn't she?! i love that mohawk. she's spunky! :dthumb:

Phenix_Rider
04-16-2008, 09:23 PM

:lol: "spunky"

Mrs. Colleen
04-16-2008, 09:28 PM
That's my cat's name. :lol:

Dave
04-16-2008, 10:17 PM

i was thinking scrumptious :yum:

Mr Lefty
04-16-2008, 10:20 PM
I dunno... I was think'n spunk... :lol:

Dave
04-16-2008, 10:24 PM
i just wanna know if she comes with chocolate syrup :P

Phenix_Rider
04-17-2008, 10:55 AM
i just wanna know if she comes with chocolate syrup :P

:lickout:Chocolate syrup.:drool:

Katherine
04-17-2008, 11:01 AM
LOVE THE HAWK.

How do you keep from getting helmet hair?

the chi
04-17-2008, 11:23 AM
unfortunately I dont, I look like a damn parrot or rooster with hair shooting off in all directions...yet another reason I hate having hair...i did get it trimmed tho, very short pixie cut again, no more hawk, and no more helmet hair!!! :rockout:

Trip
04-17-2008, 11:25 AM
unfortunately I dont, I look like a damn parrot or rooster with hair shooting off in all directions...yet another reason I hate having hair...i did get it trimmed tho, very short pixie cut again, no more hawk, and no more helmet hair!!! :rockout:

You sound like me, I hate fixing my hair. If A didn't throw a fit every time I shaved it off, I would keep it that way all the time.

OneSickPsycho
04-17-2008, 11:30 AM
You sound like me, I hate fixing my hair. If A didn't throw a fit every time I shaved it off, I would keep it that way all the time.

Just do what I do... don't comb your hair...

Trip
04-17-2008, 11:31 AM
Just do what I do... don't comb your hair...

I try to wear a hat 24/7. I even wear one to work.

the chi
04-17-2008, 11:35 AM

I'm telling ya, i get my hair cut specifically so I dont have to mess with it, i hate dealing with my hair at all, and I wear hats all the time as well...thus the wigs too...:lol:

Rider
04-17-2008, 11:36 AM

Hat = Hair Alternative Treatment. Did you ever see that SNL skit?

OneSickPsycho
04-17-2008, 11:37 AM

I only wear a hat when I hit up some early breakfast or something before I take a shower...

upshift
04-17-2008, 11:38 AM

Same here. You very rarely will see me without a hat.

Trip
04-17-2008, 11:43 AM
I think that is why I like being a biker so much. Helmets cause bad hair, so I never have to fix it before a ride.

papapoi
04-17-2008, 11:51 AM
After that one day when ya pulled your helmet off after a ride. You will still be known as Rooster. :P

the chi
04-17-2008, 12:03 PM
After that one day when ya pulled your helmet off after a ride. You will still be known as Rooster. :P

yeah yeah...thus why i ALWAYS carry a hat in the tail section...get off bike, unlock tail, grab hat, remove helmet and replace with hat ASAP!!

papapoi
04-17-2008, 12:19 PM
:idk:

Cutty72
04-17-2008, 01:22 PM
yeah yeah...thus why i ALWAYS carry a hat in the tail section...get off bike, unlock tail, grab hat, remove helmet and replace with hat ASAP!!

Don't buy an 1125... no room :no:

the chi
04-17-2008, 01:52 PM
Don't buy an 1125... no room :no:

:lol: bout like an Aprilia or Honda RR huh? Collapsible and mushable baseball caps, the only way to go...preferably the ones that already look beat up!! My GSXR can fit a small bag with a wallet, cellphone and tiny camera with a hat smooshed over the top, but thats it!! If I cant fit it in there, it doesnt need to go!! :dthumb:

papapoi
04-17-2008, 02:11 PM
Well if anything i usually have a ballcap with me if ya need rae :P
Yes i still Ride. lol

Crazy
04-17-2008, 02:15 PM
wow i didnt even know they had wedding planning forums.... i cna imagine a forum for a hobby or interest... but one day?

Trip
04-17-2008, 02:23 PM
wow i didnt even know they had wedding planning forums.... i cna imagine a forum for a hobby or interest... but one day?

Yeah wait, dude, it sucks. One day is a lot of fucking work.

neebelung
04-17-2008, 02:27 PM

There's LOTS of them actually... when you figure it's a $50 BILLION dollar a year industry in the U.S., is it any wonder everyone wants a piece of the pie?

Yup... this is why we've decided on Vegas instead. :lol:

Trip
04-17-2008, 02:29 PM
I wonder what the turnover is like on wedding boards, how do you keep members?

neebelung
04-17-2008, 02:32 PM
I wonder what the turnover is like on wedding boards, how do you keep members?

Unfortunately from what I've seen, they turn from wedding planning boards to baby-crazy-my-biological-clock-is-ticking boards. I belong to 4 of them, 3 of which I used to actually post on. 1 is just dead (too much spam), another is baby crazy (so I stopped posting), and the 3rd... well... that's where I tell them off about strippers and whining about their registries. Stupid bitches.

Mrs. Colleen
04-17-2008, 02:39 PM
Same as my husband. There are only about 5 days in a year that I can think of that he does not wear a hat.

:td: No thanks! Fast and cheap is the way to go! :dthumb:

neebelung
04-17-2008, 02:40 PM
:td: No thanks! Fast and cheap is the way to go! :dthumb:

:werd:

But then again, I don't begrudge anyone who WANTS to have the big day and all it's glamour. Everyone has different priorities, so if you've got the time, energy, patience and budget for it, by all means, go for it!

Mrs. Colleen
04-17-2008, 02:45 PM
:werd:

But then again, I don't begrudge anyone who WANTS to have the big day and all it's glamour. Everyone has different priorities, so if you've got the time, energy, patience and budget for it, by all means, go for it!

Of course! I just feel like it is a big waste of money. :idk: I would rather save for a house then spend $20k+++++ on one day. :yes: But then again I have a semi-pricey (for us anyway) ring on my finger and I know some girls who would hate to spend money on a rock.

neebelung
04-17-2008, 02:50 PM
Of course! I just feel like it is a big waste of money. :idk: I would rather save for a house then spend $20k+++++ on one day. :yes: But then again I have a semi-pricey (for us anyway) ring on my finger and I know some girls who would hate to spend money on a rock.

Exactly. I can think of way better things to spend the $$$ on as well (what we might've spent on a wedding could buy two new bikes!!! :lol: ) ....

Mrs. Colleen
04-17-2008, 02:52 PM
Exactly. I can think of way better things to spend the $$$ on as well (what we might've spent on a wedding could buy two new bikes!!! :lol: ) ....

Our wedding (not including my ring) cost less than my 16 year old motorcycle. :lol:

Trip
04-17-2008, 02:53 PM
I am not paying for my wedding, so I dont care. :lol: We aren't having a massive one anyway, just inviting family and friends up to this little place in the smokies. They pay for their own lodging.

It will be nice to see a lot of my family I don't see normally though.

neebelung
04-17-2008, 02:58 PM
Our wedding (not including my ring) cost less than my 16 year old motorcycle. :lol:

NICE!!!!! Considering my bike was uber dirt cheap, I don't think we'll come out THAT inexpensively, but then again we're doing a wedding-moon. :lol:

I am not paying for my wedding, so I dont care. :lol: We aren't having a massive one anyway, just inviting family and friends up to this little place in the smokies. They pay for their own lodging.

It will be nice to see a lot of my family I don't see normally though.

Ah, now it's different if you get to spend someone else's cash. Neither of us has "a lot" of family anyway... and all of his are right here locally.

Trip
04-17-2008, 03:03 PM
Ah, now it's different if you get to spend someone else's cash. Neither of us has "a lot" of family anyway... and all of his are right here locally.

Yeah most of mine are in Louisiana and I still don't get an enormous amount of vacation time yet, so I see them very rarely.

Full Throttle
04-17-2008, 03:05 PM
Yeah thats just really weird.:lol:

the chi
04-17-2008, 03:36 PM
I have the funniest thing to share...I was just on my way back into my office from a meeting with a tenant on property when I ran into an employee from a jewelry store also on property, they are having HUGE sales for closing right now and I asked her what all they had going on, she just couldnt WAIT to tell me about all the lovely BRIDAL SETS and WEDDING BANDS!!! LMAO!!! I just couldnt help but laugh all things considered!!

papapoi
04-17-2008, 03:38 PM
LOL, thats pretty funny.

neebelung
04-17-2008, 04:15 PM
And another thing....

Who the fuck comes up with the stupid acronyms these girls use? Good Lord, for the longest time I kept thinking they were a bunch of infected whores, cus they kept posting up threads about their STD's!!!

(here I'm thinkin they've got the clap or something, when in reality they're talkin about save the date cards... Jeebus! :lol: )

Mr Lefty
04-17-2008, 04:28 PM
shit I don't know which kind of STD is scarier! :lol:

the chi
04-17-2008, 05:12 PM
shit I don't know which kind of STD is scarier! :lol:

100% the card one!! You can medicate the other!!

Katherine
04-17-2008, 05:16 PM
Which forum do you use, Neebs? I want to point my sister to a good one. Maybe this way she can chat it up about weddings all she wants without me getting the shivers.

Captain Morgan
04-17-2008, 07:53 PM
:dvrofl: Oh God, I wonder if they'd actually look for a dup account... I'd so love to sign up with an alt ID JUST to post some of these... :lol:

Wait till after your wedding, when you're done using the forum, then start posting them up until you get banned. :lol:

BS I cant see the pic...

And BTW there should be no carpet, I like sold surface floors....:drool:

I agreed with that statement prior to having a daughter and changing her diapers. Now, I prefer to see a woman's vag nice and trimmed. It must have hair so I can think of the woman as an adult. :idk:

I only wear a hat when I hit up some early breakfast or something before I take a shower...

Same here. I rarely wear hats. However, I did wear a hat the entire weekend that I moved. I'd take a shower at night before bed, then get up, throw on a hat and clothes, and get to work again. Moving sucks donkey dick. I hope I only have to move one more fucking time.

itgirl
04-17-2008, 07:53 PM
100% the card one!! You can medicate the other!!

:rofl:

Dave
04-17-2008, 08:48 PM
:lol: bout like an Aprilia or Honda RR huh? Collapsible and mushable baseball caps, the only way to go...preferably the ones that already look beat up!! My GSXR can fit a small bag with a wallet, cellphone and tiny camera with a hat smooshed over the top, but thats it!! If I cant fit it in there, it doesnt need to go!! :dthumb:

hey now, i know for a fact that RRs come with hat straps. well maybe thats not what those things are for but they work fricken awesome for it :pat:

Mr Lefty
04-17-2008, 09:30 PM
I thought about make'n a hat strap for my seat for that reason... then I decided fuck it... I'm not gonna be taking passangers I'll just get a seat cowl. I could fit a hat under there anyhow.

I've even tucked the bill of my hat into the back of my pants and put the hat under my shirt against my back... works well...

but my hat smells like ASS :lol:

Dave
04-17-2008, 09:33 PM
thats why they make manpons lol

neebelung
04-22-2008, 02:47 PM
Well I've gone and done it now... I finally took the gloves off and stopped playing nice with those stupid cunts. :lol: I'm certain to get banned, or at least *gasp* neg rep'd and reprimanded. :dvrofl: I can't wait...

Dave
04-22-2008, 02:59 PM
uhohs nee is dropping c-bombs :eek:

neebelung
04-22-2008, 03:02 PM
:lol:

Ya wanna know how tight-assed that board is? The word CRAP gets filtered out. CRAP. CRAP??????? Are you fucking kidding me? :lol:

Trip
04-22-2008, 03:04 PM
What did you do?

Rider
04-22-2008, 03:06 PM
Leave it to the DC's to filter out the word crap....

neebelung
04-22-2008, 03:06 PM
Oh just told some girl about herself. She's a bitch, and likes to call other people out on being rude or whatever, so I (gently by our standards) told her about herself. Nothing more :shrug: But she got her panties in a wad, pulled the "well I'm not the only one who thinks so...." card.

As I said, nothing major, but by the standards of that board, it's equivalent to putting sugar in someone's gas tank. :lol:

t-homo
04-22-2008, 05:19 PM
I love the word "cunt."

neebelung
04-22-2008, 09:52 PM
Well I'm disappointed in the whiny little CUNTS. NO warnings, no infractions... just a retaliatory neg rep, and a BIG GIANT LONG post from the bitch in question swearing that this isn't a hot button issue for her, that she's NOT going to lose any sleep over it, that she's not bothered by me, blah blah blah..... and then the thread got locked. Dammit. I was hoping for some bannation. :lol:

OneSickPsycho
04-23-2008, 04:41 AM
Well I'm disappointed in the whiny little CUNTS. NO warnings, no infractions... just a retaliatory neg rep, and a BIG GIANT LONG post from the bitch in question swearing that this isn't a hot button issue for her, that she's NOT going to lose any sleep over it, that she's not bothered by me, blah blah blah..... and then the thread got locked. Dammit. I was hoping for some bannation. :lol:

Welcome to www. sour vagina .com.

Dave
04-23-2008, 05:20 AM

now with free cheese!

Captain Morgan
04-23-2008, 06:31 AM

Oh, I'm sure you could get banned if you try. ;) I remember an episode of Still Standing where they were at the goody-goody neighbors house and the guy say, I heard you allow the C word to be used in your house. The response was, "we don't allow that kinda crap in our house", then, "there you go, using the C word." :lol:

neebelung
04-23-2008, 07:46 AM

:dvrofl:

now with free cheese!

Um... ewwwww! (and :lol: )

Oh, I'm sure you could get banned if you try. ;) I remember an episode of Still Standing where they were at the goody-goody neighbors house and the guy say, I heard you allow the C word to be used in your house. The response was, "we don't allow that kinda crap in our house", then, "there you go, using the C word." :lol:

:rofl: I'm gonna bide my time only a wee bit longer. There's still some decent info on there that's been useful to me, but once I've got all the details of the wedding worked out, I'm coming out firing with both barrells!

Captain Morgan
04-23-2008, 08:12 AM
:rofl: I'm gonna bide my time only a wee bit longer. There's still some decent info on there that's been useful to me, but once I've got all the details of the wedding worked out, I'm coming out firing with both barrells!

We want links!! :lol:

Dave
04-23-2008, 01:16 PM
We want links!! :lol:

and pictures!

neebelung
04-23-2008, 01:28 PM
and pictures!

:lol: What the heck do you want pics of?

t-homo
04-23-2008, 01:57 PM

I can't wait to hear the stories.

the chi
04-23-2008, 02:43 PM
:lol: What the heck do you want pics of?

probably Austin Powers type imagery there...:lol:

Dave
04-28-2008, 06:28 PM
probably Austin Powers type imagery there...:lol:

if i wanted to see fur id take my shirt off :P

hey neebs i think they found you out!

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b369/Khajjathefang/wallpaper02.jpg

the chi
04-28-2008, 06:55 PM
:lol: I was referring to the robot chicks who shot people with their boobs...but that pic is priceless!!

Dave
04-28-2008, 07:08 PM
oh, yeah boobieguns would be sweet lol

neebelung
04-28-2008, 08:46 PM
if i wanted to see fur id take my shirt off :P

hey neebs i think they found you out!

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b369/Khajjathefang/wallpaper02.jpg

:dvrofl: :dvrofl: :dvrofl: Oh my God... seriously... that's beyond funny!!!!!!!!!!!!

neebelung
05-04-2008, 07:11 PM
So the wedding bitches strike again... TWICE in one day. :lol:

First was some thread about use of the word tacky (which was in response to something I had said in another thread, where someone asked a stupid "Would it be alright if I....." and I responded "Hmmm.... honestly, it's tacky." :shrug: Hey, don't ask the question if you don't want an honest answer, right?)

But it was actually ANOTHER bridezilla who took offense at my use of the word tacky, to the point that she started a whole fucking thread about how much she hates that word, and it just grates on her nerves, blah blah blah... Bitch, if you think TACKY is bad, jeebus, you'd better never venture off that fucking crytal palace of a forum, cus I promise you there are far more colorful words out there, and I wouldn't want your delicate ears or eyes to be offended by them.

Secondly was a thread about celebrity eye candy. The Admin chick started a thread to post up pics of actors or other celebs everyone finds attractive. Cool, simple enough, right? Ohhhhhhh no, every other girl has to qualify her posts with "Well no one is as attractive as my lovemuffin, Bob" or "I really don't find any celebrities attractive, my future husband is the only attractive man on the planet, I don't so much as GLANCE at anyone else." Oh shut the fuck up, wouldja? Are you human? Guess what, you look. Or is it that you're paranoid your lovemuffin will see that post and get jealous? (oh wait, that IS it, seeing as one of the girls actually SAID, "well, I had to say that in case he EVER ran across this forum.")

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Stupid bitches!!

OneSickPsycho
05-04-2008, 07:15 PM
So the wedding bitches strike again... TWICE in one day. :lol:

First was some thread about use of the word tacky (which was in response to something I had said in another thread, where someone asked a stupid "Would it be alright if I....." and I responded "Hmmm.... honestly, it's tacky." :shrug: Hey, don't ask the question if you don't want an honest answer, right?)

But it was actually ANOTHER bridezilla who took offense at my use of the word tacky, to the point that she started a whole fucking thread about how much she hates that word, and it just grates on her nerves, blah blah blah... Bitch, if you think TACKY is bad, jeebus, you'd better never venture off that fucking crytal palace of a forum, cus I promise you there are far more colorful words out there, and I wouldn't want your delicate ears or eyes to be offended by them.

Secondly was a thread about celebrity eye candy. The Admin chick started a thread to post up pics of actors or other celebs everyone finds attractive. Cool, simple enough, right? Ohhhhhhh no, every other girl has to qualify her posts with "Well no one is as attractive as my lovemuffin, Bob" or "I really don't find any celebrities attractive, my future husband is the only attractive man on the planet, I don't so much as GLANCE at anyone else." Oh shut the fuck up, wouldja? Are you human? Guess what, you look. Or is it that you're paranoid your lovemuffin will see that post and get jealous? (oh wait, that IS it, seeing as one of the girls actually SAID, "well, I had to say that in case he EVER ran across this forum.")

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Stupid bitches!!

Easily handled...

You cunts need to quit bein' so tacky... check out my PB account that has 5,000 pictures of guys who I'd love to fuck... Since my fiance and I aren't fucking retards, he'd understand... especially cause his PB is filled pictures of tacky bitches he'd love to fuck. Cunts.
~love~
Neebs

t-homo
05-04-2008, 07:24 PM
There are times when it hurts worse to laugh in someones face than hit them back. I say you just laugh.

neebelung
05-04-2008, 07:33 PM
Easily handled...

:dvrofl: That's fucking classic.... Ok, I'm saving that one. There WILL be a day when I decide to go out with a bang, so to speak.... :lol:

Captain Morgan
05-04-2008, 07:39 PM
OSP, you are the fucking king.

neebelung
05-20-2008, 08:51 AM
Ok, so I'm getting closer to considering working to get myself banned over at Bridalbitches.com. :panic:

A couple of days ago, some whiny little cunt posts up a thread about 'My fiancee is lying to me!" The rest of the story was that he has been working some overtime, got paid cash for it, and kept $50 of it for himself (he lied about the amount he'd actually gotten when she asked for the $$$ to put in the bank). Oh my GOD, string him up by his toes - the asshole lied about a whole fucking $50. The world is going to end.

But the bridalbitches? Oh my fucking God. THREE PAGES of "You need to go to counselling, you need to sit him down and work out these issues before you get married, he's an ass for lying to you, blah, blah blah." You'd think he impregnated her sister AND ran over her dog, they were so pissed off.

So yesterday, some other bitch posts about about 'misleading' her fiancee about the amount she spent on her dress (fudging the number by literally almost $2K). But her excuse was she didn't want the confrontation. Oh, so then it's okay. But do any of the bridalcunts say a word? Nuh uh. It's peachy keen with them. Oh sure, a MAN lies about $50, and he needs to be castrated, but a WOMAN lies about two grand, and it's hunky dory!!!

So what do I do? I call her -- and all of them -- out on it! I tell them it's a fucking double standard. And now it's so quiet I can hear crickets chirping. I don't think they know how to handle honesty, and it's entertaining to me. I'm awaiting a PM from the Admin and a lockdown on the thread.... :lol: And THEN it's on like Donkey Kong.

Rider
05-20-2008, 09:19 AM
Some guys have to hide money.. You know.. A little "momma don't know" money. Otherwise they wouldn't ever have any money. It's ok for the girls to spend all they want though. Not all girls are like that but a lot of them are. My bitch wife keeps track of every penny I spend. Now, I don't keep money from her, but I can see where guys in my situation would. I just don't spend the money on myself like I want to.

neebelung
05-20-2008, 09:33 AM
Some guys have to hide money.. You know.. A little "momma don't know" money. Otherwise they wouldn't ever have any money. It's ok for the girls to spend all they want though. Not all girls are like that but a lot of them are. My bitch wife keeps track of every penny I spend. Now, I don't keep money from her, but I can see where guys in my situation would. I just don't spend the money on myself like I want to.

that's just it; I don't have an issue with the guy keeping the $50 for himself; fuck, he worked the OT, if he wants to have a little pocket money, so be it!! At the same time, I think it's WAY fucked up that this other girl "fibbed" about almost $2K (a little pocket money is one thing, two grand is quite another :lol:) Arrrrgggh... I just don't GET these bitches!!!!! :panic:

Captain Morgan
05-20-2008, 10:33 AM
Why am I not surprised... I swear, IF I ever get married, the money situation will be different. The way I would want it is that we both contribute to the bills and household savings proportionate to what we earn, then we each have our own money to do with as we please. There will be no hiding of money because there will be no need.

fnfalman
05-20-2008, 11:07 AM

Yeah, what's the deal with that? I've heard chicks commenting about other chicks trying to look sexy after getting off their bikes. Something about "bad for the biker women image". WTF, over? Why can't a woman look sexy after getting off her bike?

Jesus H. Christ!!! Neebs, you're the funniest woman ever!:rockwoot:

neebelung
05-20-2008, 11:24 AM
Jesus H. Christ!!! Neebs, you're the funniest woman ever!:rockwoot:

:lol: I had to go back and see what I'd said that in reference to.

And thank you!

Dave
05-20-2008, 01:43 PM
i love you neebs! way to call those bitches out!

neebelung
07-07-2008, 04:59 PM
Just a quick rant for today... but if I hear one more stupid bitch say "I'm the one in white, so I'm the one who's right" I'm going to pop a vein. :rant:

rider76
07-07-2008, 05:06 PM
This wedding shit gets blown way the fuck out of propostion... Its one day... I have been to weddings where they drop like 35 grand on the event.. Fuck that.. you can buy a lot of useful shit for 35 grand....

Audiomechanic
07-07-2008, 05:31 PM
Just a quick rant for today... but if I hear one more stupid bitch say "I'm the one in white, so I'm the one who's right" I'm going to pop a vein. :rant:

Please Please PLEASE post a link when you pop said vein!

This wedding shit gets blown way the fuck out of propostion... Its one day... I have been to weddings where they drop like 35 grand on the event.. Fuck that.. you can buy a lot of useful shit for 35 grand....

Truth. My fiance and I are goin on the cheap. Everywhere we can save money, we are. Shoot, SHE'S coming up with more money sqaving ideas than me! When I've had a hard day, she gives me a massage and then tells me to go out a ride a bit. TELLS ME TO! I love that woman.

rider76
07-07-2008, 05:34 PM
Audio, you are a smart man.. save that cash for a house or vacation or a bike... something that you can enjoy for more than just one day..

Audiomechanic
07-07-2008, 05:42 PM
Thanks! Already got the house. Savin for repairs on said house, honeymoon, a car for her (used, cash only), and other things. Good thing my truck and bike are already paid off. Our first order of business after tackling a couple of REALLY needed repairs on the casa is to pay off my debt (she doesn't come with any). Shouldn't take that long to do.

I got a keeper, for realz. :rockwoot:

Mrs. Colleen
07-07-2008, 06:10 PM

All I have to say to that is ewwww. :no:

Not about the vein...about the women.

Cutty72
07-07-2008, 07:13 PM
You still aren't banned over there neebs?

slacker.

neebelung
07-07-2008, 07:35 PM

Agreed!!!!!!!!! (this is why the HONEYMOON is already booked... and the details of the ceremony itself will work themselves out -- somehow :lol: -- over the next 2.5 months).

:rofl: Actually today I had backup. There were like 5 of us NON-zillas going for the jugular of the afore-mentioned bitch. It was great!!!!!!! (I almost feel guilty about it, it was so easy.... .wait a minute... no I don't).

All I have to say to that is ewwww. :no:

Not about the vein...about the women.

You still aren't banned over there neebs?

slacker.

They're apparently pretty forgiving. I've gotten at least a half dozen threads locked so far, but that's about it. :sulk: I must be losing my touch. :lol:

rider76
07-07-2008, 07:43 PM
perhaps I should conduct an Clandestine operation on said wedding site.... what is the name of this site?

Audiomechanic
07-07-2008, 09:53 PM
Audiomechanic approves of this idea. :yes:

azoomm
07-07-2008, 11:36 PM

I'm sorry, but that made me laugh out loud. Seriously??!? I'd just punch the bride in the face if she said that to me.

t-homo
07-08-2008, 12:51 AM

Why's it always have to be racist? WTF??

neebelung
07-08-2008, 07:57 AM
perhaps I should conduct an Clandestine operation on said wedding site.... what is the name of this site?

:lol: Once I'm done with the wedding stuff, I'll post up the addresses so you all (OSP included) can invade. Just make sure there's plenty of popcorn.

I'm sorry, but that made me laugh out loud. Seriously??!? I'd just punch the bride in the face if she said that to me.

Seriously. :panic:

Why's it always have to be racist? WTF??

OneSickPsycho
07-08-2008, 08:47 AM

Truth. My fiance and I are goin on the cheap. Everywhere we can save money, we are. Shoot, SHE'S coming up with more money sqaving ideas than me! When I've had a hard day, she gives me a massage and then tells me to go out a ride a bit. TELLS ME TO! I love that woman.

Nice dude... does she have a sister that likes fat guys named OSP?

Audiomechanic
07-08-2008, 09:36 AM
Nice dude... does she have a sister that likes fat guys named OSP?

She does have a sister. She likes guys. All of them. Currently she's living in IL with her current guy, but trust me, flash a little cash, and she'll move in with you and tell you she loves you after the first conversation. :diitb:

Trip
07-08-2008, 09:51 AM
I just read the money thing from awhile back.

I have multiple checking and savings accounts, electronic pay slips only available while I am at work, and electronic deposits. Only I know how much I make, how much of that goes into retirement, and how much of that gets deposited into the main checking/savings account and that is the way it's going to stay.

OneSickPsycho
07-08-2008, 09:52 AM
She does have a sister. She likes guys. All of them. Currently she's living in IL with her current guy, but trust me, flash a little cash, and she'll move in with you and tell you she loves you after the first conversation. :diitb:

Awesome. That means she'll do anal.

neebelung
07-08-2008, 10:00 AM
I just read the money thing from awhile back.

I have multiple checking and savings accounts, electronic pay slips only available while I am at work, and electronic deposits. Only I know how much I make, how much of that goes into retirement, and how much of that gets deposited into the main checking/savings account and that is the way it's going to stay.

Why is that? :shrug: (not judging, just curious that's all).

Audiomechanic
07-08-2008, 10:03 AM
Awesome. That means she'll do anal.

Probably. I'm gonna warn you, though, cause I like ya. She does come with a catch...and he's about 7 years old. She also comes with a full UHaul full of crap. :panic:

Trip
07-08-2008, 10:22 AM
Why is that? :shrug: (not judging, just curious that's all).

It took a lot of work on my part to get where I am at and make the money I do to provide the kind of living I want and I like having control of my fiscal responsibility so I do not place all my eggs in one basket. She is the same way right now though. We have seperate accounts and plan on keeping it that way after the marriage for the most part. I do not control her spending and she doesn't control mine. We both keep in check what we buy by using our own funds, but I take on more than my share of the bills considering I have a bigger salary and she doesn't live in the house yet. It will probably all change once we start having kids though. For now, it works for us. We will have to adapt once it becomes necessary.

neebelung
07-08-2008, 10:25 AM
It took a lot of work on my part to get where I am at and make the money I do to provide the kind of living I want and I like having control of my fiscal responsibility so I do not place all my eggs in one basket. She is the same way right now though. We have seperate accounts and plan on keeping it that way after the marriage for the most part. I do not control her spending and she doesn't control mine. We both keep in check what we buy by using our own funds, but I take on more than my share of the bills considering I have a bigger salary and she doesn't live in the house yet. It will probably all change once we start having kids though. For now, it works for us. We will have to adapt once it becomes necessary.

Fair enough (and makes perfect sense). And since she's on the same page, too, it's a non-issue. :)

Audiomechanic
07-08-2008, 10:28 AM
The man is wise.

OneSickPsycho
07-08-2008, 10:36 AM
Probably. I'm gonna warn you, though, cause I like ya. She does come with a catch...and he's about 7 years old. She also comes with a full UHaul full of crap. :panic:

Can he swim?

Audiomechanic
07-08-2008, 11:14 AM
Can he swim?

You're a sick sick man.........she'd love you long time. Way longer than you want her to.

Cutty72
07-08-2008, 11:23 AM

Yeah, I'm thinking the same way. when comonboys and I get married, we'll have one joint checking account that we will put money into to cover all the bills. Whatever money we have in our seperate accounts is ours to spend as we wish. Seems fair enough as long as all the bills are paid first and on time, and some money put away from both parties for home repair/vacations/projects etc.

comonboys
07-08-2008, 12:15 PM
Yeah, I'm thinking the same way. when comonboys and I get married, we'll have one joint checking account that we will put money into to cover all the bills. Whatever money we have in our seperate accounts is ours to spend as we wish. Seems fair enough as long as all the bills are paid first and on time, and some money put away from both parties for home repair/vacations/projects etc.

Do you have a time line on this???? :lol: :whistle:

neebelung
07-08-2008, 12:16 PM

Oh shit! Someone pass the popcorn....

Cutty72
07-08-2008, 12:19 PM

Sometime between now and never...

if you're lucky. :whistle:

comonboys
07-08-2008, 12:24 PM
Oh shit! Someone pass the popcorn....

:lol: naah, I just love teasing him about it. We have so many people ask me when it's going to happen and why we just don't get it over with since we have already been together almost 3 years. I don't want to spend the first year of my marriage though with him thousands of miles away. Doesn't sound like much fun. My best friend who's also married to a military guy said we should just skip the engagement and go straight being married, then when he get's back have a formal engagement and then get married again...... I like that idea :lol: :pat:
:idk::whistle:

Trip
07-08-2008, 12:59 PM
engagements are lame, it's basically a way for women to sucker a fancy piece of jewelry out of you for basically no reason because you still have to buy them a wedding ring later.

Rider
07-08-2008, 01:22 PM
engagements are lame, it's basically a way for women to sucker a fancy piece of jewelry out of you for basically no reason because you still have to buy them a wedding ring later.

Engagement sets usually include the wedding ring. It just doesn't have the big diamond like the engagement ring. So she gets the same amount of jewelry.... she just carries around the valuable part long before the wedding happens..

Trip
07-08-2008, 01:32 PM
Engagement sets usually include the wedding ring. It just doesn't have the big diamond like the engagement ring. So she gets the same amount of jewelry.... she just carries around the valuable part long before the wedding happens..

you are still buying two rings, one of which serves no purpose other than her getting a fancy piece of jewelry worth way too much.

Rider
07-08-2008, 01:35 PM
you are still buying two rings, one of which serves no purpose other than her getting a fancy piece of jewelry worth way too much.

She has her ring, I have my bike..... :idk: Seems fair. Now my bike isnt worth as much as her ring, but I get more enjoyment out of mine.

comonboys
07-08-2008, 01:44 PM
She has her ring, I have my bike..... :idk: Seems fair. Now my bike isnt worth as much as her ring, but I get more enjoyment out of mine.

I told Cutty that my rings in total. That's both the engagement and wedding bands better not total over a grand. I found a set that I liked alot for about 700.... I think that's reasonable. Way less than the bike. So who knows. :idk:

Trip
07-08-2008, 01:44 PM

You bought your bike and her ring, how exactly is that fair? It's not, especially today when women are suppose to be "equals." I think we should start demanding engagement ducatis from them if they say yes. Oh and they have to work and pay for them and not use any of your money at all.

neebelung
07-08-2008, 02:03 PM

Chris got an e-ring, too. :shrug: (so he'll end up with two rings when it's all said and done).

comonboys
07-08-2008, 02:05 PM
You bought your bike and her ring, how exactly is that fair? It's not, especially today when women are suppose to be "equals." I think we should start demanding engagement ducatis from them if they say yes. Oh and they have to work and pay for them and not use any of your money at all.

Hey now. I bought Cutty a ring which was supposed to say that when he's ready I am ready to get offically engaged. He handed it back to me and told me to return it cause he would never wear it. So I tried... :cry: I also if I knew it would be excepted as an "engagement gift" get Cutty a track bike.... However, since he is so set against getting engaged right now..... To bad.

Rider
07-08-2008, 02:09 PM

That would be nice, but it would never fly... With the majority of women anyway.

Trip
07-08-2008, 02:12 PM
Chris got an e-ring, too. :shrug: (so he'll end up with two rings when it's all said and done).

I don't want a ring, I don't really want a wedding ring because I absolutely hate jewelry/watches in all forms. You want rings, it's not a fair trade for both to get rings. We need something we really want like some girls really want diamonds.

neebelung
07-08-2008, 02:38 PM
I don't want a ring, I don't really want a wedding ring because I absolutely hate jewelry/watches in all forms. You want rings, it's not a fair trade for both to get rings. We need something we really want like some girls really want diamonds.

:lol: Well he wanted a ring!!! (mind you, if I could've afforded to, I'd have bought him an engagement R1, too, but either way, he gets what he wants anyway :rockout:).

Rider
07-08-2008, 02:50 PM
All this engagement giving makes want me to get engaged again..... this time I want an engagement 1098s fully track prepped. Oh wait........ No I dont........ I'll buy myself the bike, forget the girl and be much happier... :rockout:

Cutty72
07-08-2008, 03:00 PM

:iagree:
I don't wear rings, so I don't want one.

itgirl
07-08-2008, 03:03 PM
the longer i am married the more it feels like a business arrangement, and less like a relationship. i feel like we exchange goods and services with one another. we, too, have separate finances. i'd be totally screwed if my husband died tomorrow, because i have no idea how much he makes or owes and to whom. the only thing we really share are the kids. i guess i am becoming jaded now or something, but marriage just ain't what it used to be for me (or what i expected).

neebelung
07-08-2008, 03:05 PM
All this engagement giving makes want me to get engaged again..... this time I want an engagement 1098s fully track prepped. Oh wait........ No I dont........ I'll buy myself the bike, forget the girl and be much happier... :rockout:

Trip
07-08-2008, 03:06 PM
the longer i am married the more it feels like a business arrangement, and less like a relationship. i feel like we exchange goods and services for one another. we, too, have separate finances. i'd be totally screwed if my husband died tomorrow, because i have no idea how much he makes or owes and to whom. the only thing we really share are the kids. i guess i am becoming jaded now or something, but marriage just ain't what it used to be for me (or what i expected).

considering our nature isn't to marry but to spread the seed, this is not surprising. It pretty much is a business arrangement.

Rider
07-08-2008, 03:08 PM
the longer i am married the more it feels like a business arrangement, and less like a relationship. i feel like we exchange goods and services for one another. we, too, have separate finances. i'd be totally screwed if my husband died tomorrow, because i have no idea how much he makes or owes and to whom. the only thing we really share are the kids. i guess i am becoming jaded now or something, but marriage just ain't what it used to be for me (or what i expected).

It never is..... unfortunately. :panic:

neebelung
07-08-2008, 03:19 PM
considering our nature isn't to marry but to spread the seed, this is not surprising. It pretty much is a business arrangement.

It's interesting hearing this from you, when you're about to get married (not to mention you bought one hell of a rock for your fiancee)... I mean, do you actually believe this -- that it's pretty much a business arrangement? I just don't think you do. I think there's a bit more romance in you than you'd care to admit. :shrug:

comonboys
07-08-2008, 03:23 PM
It never is..... unfortunately. :panic:

I must have a totally different outlook on marriage. I understand that divorce is there. However I was raised to believe that when i enter into a marriage it will be until death do us part. That I will know for sure this person is the one I am going to spend my life with. If I have any doubt in my heart at all, marriage at this time is not an option. I just think alot of people have lost that belief. I believe that marriage is a lifetime commitment.

Rider
07-08-2008, 03:27 PM
I must have a totally different outlook on marriage. I understand that divorce is there. However I was raised to believe that when i enter into a marriage it will be until death do us part. That I will know for sure this person is the one I am going to spend my life with. If I have any doubt in my heart at all, marriage at this time is not an option. I just think alot of people have lost that belief. I believe that marriage is a lifetime commitment.

So do I, but you can't make someone or you for that matter, NOT change... Just because you love who they are NOW does not mean you are going to love who they are 10 years from now.

itgirl
07-08-2008, 03:28 PM

i have that same devotion. i am in it for the long haul. however, things change after 10 years (that's how long i have been married now). you aren't the same person you used to be. the romance is gone, i suppose. all that is left is the reality.

comonboys
07-08-2008, 03:31 PM
i have that same devotion. i am in it for the long haul. however, things change after 10 years. you aren't the same person you used to be. the romance is gone, i suppose. all that is left is the reality.

I guess it came out wrong. I believe that whoever I am with i will still find sexy and attractive 40 years from now.... My grandparents have been married forever and they still love each other as much as they did when they got married, even though my grandpa drives my grandma crazy every day...... It's quiet funny. That's what I was raised around and that's what I believe that I will find..... That's all i am saying. everyone is entitled to their own ways and beliefs. I just think people have lost sight of what it means to get married.

neebelung
07-08-2008, 03:44 PM
So do I, but you can't make someone or you for that matter, NOT change... Just because you love who they are NOW does not mean you are going to love who they are 10 years from now.

Sadly, it's all too true. All you can do is TRY, and try your hardest... but if the other party doesn't put the same effort forth, then it's not going to work.

I guess it came out wrong. I believe that whoever I am with i will still find sexy and attractive 40 years from now.... My grandparents have been married forever and they still love each other as much as they did when they got married, even though my grandpa drives my grandma crazy every day...... It's quiet funny. That's what I was raised around and that's what I believe that I will find..... That's all i am saying. everyone is entitled to their own ways and beliefs. I just think people have lost sight of what it means to get married.

You can think your partner is sexy in 40 years all you want, but if they don't RECIPROCATE those feelings, then what? Again, it takes two.

Your grandparents are still in love because they BOTH put forth the effort, which is wonderful and amazing, but RARE.

It's not that people (i.e. Rider, and ItGirl) have lost sight of what it means to be married (but maybe their partners HAVE).

fnfalman
07-08-2008, 04:20 PM
Romance sucks. Love bites. Bah, humbug!:rant:

Audiomechanic
07-08-2008, 04:27 PM

I think you're head's in the right spot, commonboys.

Not too much optimism on this board, is there? Not too much faith or hope in committment, sacrifice, and love (REAL love, not fuzzy feelings and butterflies). What happened to committed marriage? In our grandparent's day (and before), life long marriage was common place. Neebs is right, that has become rare. I blame it on many different things but failing to truly discover the core values of the person one is marrying is, in my opinion, the biggest fault. A person can change in 10 years, but core values never do. Core values can be covered up for a period of time, but they always eventually come out, and maybe that's what's happening to these relationships after a few years. I don't know, I'm not a marital counselor. I just know that people wedded for life for thousands of years before the time of the "quick divorce." That tells me that there's something they did different; something they did right. And my goal, just like commonboys, is to do the same thing by preparing now, BEFORE the wedding.

Cutty72
07-08-2008, 04:28 PM
:diitb:

Audiomechanic
07-08-2008, 04:32 PM

Well said, my friend. Well said.

comonboys
07-08-2008, 04:34 PM

Cute hunny....... Always can make me smile even when I feel like ripping peoples head off.... Stupid work.... :dthumb:

Trip
07-08-2008, 04:46 PM
It's interesting hearing this from you, when you're about to get married (not to mention you bought one hell of a rock for your fiancee)... I mean, do you actually believe this -- that it's pretty much a business arrangement? I just don't think you do. I think there's a bit more romance in you than you'd care to admit. :shrug:

Yes and no to a certain extent with me. It depends on what I am thinking with at the time. I am strange about it. I do think we go against our primal nature by marrying. None of me feels it's in our best interest to spread the seed with the diseases that are out there though. :lol:

neebelung
07-08-2008, 05:01 PM
Not too much optimism on this board, is there? Not too much faith or hope in committment, sacrifice, and love (REAL love, not fuzzy feelings and butterflies). What happened to committed marriage? In our grandparent's day (and before), life long marriage was common place.

Oh I absolutely have optimism (I had a bad marriage once, and yet I'm trying again - in less than three months, no less!)... but optimism has to be tempered with REALISM. The realism that love and romance aren't always enough, that marriage takes WORK -- from BOTH parties -- to make it for the long haul.

And my goal, just like commonboys, is to do the same thing by preparing now, BEFORE the wedding.

Yes, do prepare NOW. Communicate, hash out all the "big issues" now, so you're on the same page and you know that you share those same core values. Doesn't sound romantic, but it's imperative. :D

Yes and no to a certain extent with me. It depends on what I am thinking with at the time. I am strange about it. I do think we go against our primal nature by marrying. None of me feels it's in our best interest to spread the seed with the diseases that are out there though. :lol:

You're a complicated critter... Interesting, but complicated. :D

azoomm
07-08-2008, 05:27 PM

Mine is. Evan proposed with a velvet box that had a Ducati keyring with the 998 key. It was HIS bike that he bought when new, then customized the fuck out of. So, rather than a sparkley thingie - I got a small piece of his soul. Most people don't get that, and I don't care if they do.

I've bought him bikes. Hell, I just bought him a new Tundra. We used to have separate checking accounts, actually still do. We just don't care about who's money is spent on what because it all comes back to both of us in the end. We just need to keep track of what is personal, and what do we receipt through the business as a tax deduction.

It took us long enough for us to find each other. Me, after a 10year first marriage. Him, after coming home early from work to propose and finding his then-live in-girlfriend fucking someone in their bed. Both of us sworn off of even long term relationships and especially marriage. Both of us jaded. Both of us brutally honest and open books. I'm now convinced THAT is what it takes to make it all spin...

Audiomechanic
07-08-2008, 05:27 PM
Oh I absolutely have optimism (I had a bad marriage once, and yet I'm trying again - in less than three months, no less!)... but optimism has to be tempered with REALISM. The realism that love and romance aren't always enough, that marriage takes WORK -- from BOTH parties -- to make it for the long haul.

Absolutely. Hence my comment on real love. Real love is much MUCH more than fuzzy feelings and romance. It is everything you just described. :dthumb:

Yes, do prepare NOW. Communicate, hash out all the "big issues" now, so you're on the same page and you know that you share those same core values. Doesn't sound romantic, but it's imperative. :D

More truth. My fiance and I have actually had a very rough relationship already. One struggle right after another and the times when things were worst and I could have easily said, "I can't do this anymore. I'm out." But I never did. Never even thought it. Same goes for my fiance. She could have quit too but she's still here and we're closer than before.

You're smart and wise, Neebs. I wish you many years, grey hairs and wrinkles with your husband to be. :dthumb:

comonboys
07-08-2008, 05:50 PM
[QUOTE=Audiomechanic;54374]Absolutely. Hence my comment on real love. Real love is much MUCH more than fuzzy feelings and romance. It is everything you just described. :dthumb:

I agree. With Cutty I still get those fuzzy feelings, however there is mutal respect (at least I hope :lol:) between us. We support each other and respect that each may want to do something individually. We allow each other to be individuals but we also are very tough as a team too. I have become a much better person because of him and i believe in myself because of his support. I think that is important to. That the person you are with brings out the best person you could be.

rider76
07-08-2008, 05:55 PM
I think marriage means different things to different people... As a guy I dont think you ever stop thinking about screwing other chicks... I dont anyway.... You just learn to not act on your feelings, if you want to stay faithful.

as far as being married to someone in the military, I know it is hard on the spouse but, trust me if you can work thru deployments and tdy you will have a strong marriage in the long run :dthumb:

Trip
07-08-2008, 06:17 PM
Mine is. Evan proposed with a velvet box that had a Ducati keyring with the 998 key. It was HIS bike that he bought when new, then customized the fuck out of. So, rather than a sparkley thingie - I got a small piece of his soul. Most people don't get that, and I don't care if they do..

I totally get that and that totally rocks. However, I don't think mine would appreciate that. :lol:

Cutty72
07-08-2008, 06:23 PM
I think marriage means different things to different people... As a guy I dont think you ever stop thinking about screwing other chicks... I dont anyway.... You just learn to not act on your feelings, if you want to stay faithful.

as far as being married to someone in the military, I know it is hard on the spouse but, trust me if you can work thru deployments and tdy you will have a strong marriage in the long run :dthumb:

Nope... never gonna stop.
Commonboys hates it when i look at other chicks, and always comments that "what I have should be good enough" and it is... but i still like to look.
And looking as they walk by is definatly better (for the relationship) than getting them to come home with me.

rider76
07-08-2008, 06:27 PM
Hey cutty.. commonboys.. when you two clowns get married I better get an invite...... Nothing like free beer... I mean watching two hearts join as one .. yea thats what I mean....

comonboys
07-08-2008, 06:31 PM
I totally get that and that totally rocks. However, I don't think mine would appreciate that. :lol:

I would like to get a bike. That would rock......

Nope... never gonna stop.
Commonboys hates it when i look at other chicks, and always comments that "what I have should be good enough" and it is... but i still like to look.
And looking as they walk by is definatly better (for the relationship) than getting them to come home with me.

Very true, I agree. However how you do it sometimes makes a difference. Looking at a chick like you are going to take her clothes off right there and get it on is one thing but appreciativly looking at her and admiring how pretty/ hot she is, totally two different things. Sometimes it matters......

Hey cutty.. commonboys.. when you two clowns get married I better get an invite...... Nothing like free beer... I mean watching two hearts join as one .. yea thats what I mean....

You'll be waiting a while........ At least that's the answer that I keep getting when I ask when I will get my invite too!!!!!!!! :lol:

Audiomechanic
07-08-2008, 06:38 PM
I agree. With Cutty I still get those fuzzy feelings, however there is mutal respect (at least I hope :lol:) between us. We support each other and respect that each may want to do something individually. We allow each other to be individuals but we also are very tough as a team too. I have become a much better person because of him and i believe in myself because of his support. I think that is important to. That the person you are with brings out the best person you could be.

better quit saying things like that. You'll make cutty out to be a softy after his :diitb: comment.

comonboys
07-08-2008, 06:49 PM
better quit saying things like that. You'll make cutty out to be a softy after his :diitb: comment.

ahhh, he tries to be... but he has a heart sometimes... :lol:
It's quiet funny acutally he's sooooo not the romantic type and i am.... So it's quiet funny how I am sappy and he tries to be mocho.

rider76
07-08-2008, 06:52 PM
Thats the Army in him.......:pat:

comonboys
07-08-2008, 06:55 PM
Thats the Army in him.......:pat:

haha, yeah, prob. The army also put the fear of marriage in him too.

rider76
07-08-2008, 06:57 PM
Air Force gave me the fear of marriage once.... I finally got over it.. He PROABLY will too ... Good luck

fnfalman
07-08-2008, 07:47 PM
Looking at a chick like you are going to take her clothes off right there and get it on is one thing but appreciativly looking at her and admiring how pretty/ hot she is, totally two different things. Sometimes it matters......

How can you tell if a guy look like he just wanted to tear your clothes off or he's just "admiring"? You can't. We guys ogle you because we want to get it on. The only reason you'd think that we have different stares is that you know and like one of us and you don't with the other. But both guys are looking at you and thinking about you in the exact same way.

Audiomechanic
07-08-2008, 07:52 PM
How can you tell if a guy look like he just wanted to tear your clothes off or he's just "admiring"? You can't. We guys ogle you because we want to get it on. The only reason you'd think that we have different stares is that you know and like one of us and you don't with the other. But both guys are looking at you and thinking about you in the exact same way.

:iagree: Werd. We're all pigs.

comonboys
07-08-2008, 10:26 PM
:iagree: Werd. We're all pigs.

:lol: ooooo so true.....

neebelung
07-09-2008, 07:55 AM

:rofl: So true!!!

Trip
07-09-2008, 08:06 AM

Anything good happening on the site, we need some more wedding debate material.

neebelung
07-09-2008, 08:16 AM

Anything good happening on the site, we need some more wedding debate material.

:rofl: Nah, the girls are being boring and lowkey for a change (other than the normal whining "My co-worker is stealing my ideas and wants to use the same centerpieces I'm using!" :panic:)

Thank GOD we're having a destination wedding and don't have to worry about crap like that... :lol:

Trip
07-09-2008, 08:22 AM
I have my own stupid little battles to deal with, but I am not posting them here. :lol:

neebelung
07-09-2008, 08:33 AM
:lol: You just don't want me going over to the wedding planning forums and saying "You won't believe what the guys on my riding forums are complaining about....." :rofl:

:twfix:

Trip
07-09-2008, 08:34 AM
:lol: You just don't want me going over to the wedding planning forums and saying "You won't believe what the guys on my riding forums are complaining about....." :rofl:

oh I don't care about that, it's my SO can read this place.

neebelung
07-09-2008, 08:37 AM

(I didn't actually think you cared about that... I was only kidding)... :dthumb:

Hang in there though...

comonboys
07-09-2008, 09:11 AM

Are you pulling the guy card "ooo, it's her day so I will let her do whatever she wants??????"

Thats so true but so bs......

Cutty already told me that planning the wedding will be left up to me, his mom and my mom, he only gets one vote and that's for the cake. Which is perfectly fine with me cause I don't like cake at all so it's all him on that one. I would like him to be (whenever the time comes) to be more involved cause it's his day to......

OneSickPsycho
07-09-2008, 09:37 AM
I overheard a girl outside at work yesterday talking about how she was getting married on Friday at the courthouse, then having a ridiculous party that night... Multiple live bands, full bar, fancy dinner... the whole nine yards... That to me makes the most sense.

neebelung
07-09-2008, 09:44 AM
Yeah the "after party" will be the best part, I'm sure. We're doing that like a month later, here in Jax. Kegs, food, DJ, and just FUN. No line dances, no chicken dances, no bouquet toss... just a party!

Trip
07-09-2008, 09:46 AM
Are you pulling the guy card "ooo, it's her day so I will let her do whatever she wants??????"

Cutty already told me that planning the wedding will be left up to me, his mom and my mom, he only gets one vote and that's for the cake. Which is perfectly fine with me cause I don't like cake at all so it's all him on that one. I would like him to be (whenever the time comes) to be more involved cause it's his day to......

Not for everything, I am fighting for what I want on some aspects. I have helped a lot. The wedding planner is doing a good bit of the work and her mom gets a big say because she is the $$$. I have had my fair share of choices in it though.

itgirl
07-09-2008, 10:11 AM
Yeah the "after party" will be the best part, I'm sure. We're doing that like a month later, here in Jax. Kegs, food, DJ, and just FUN. No line dances, no chicken dances, no bouquet toss... just a party!

savin' the chicken dance for the stoplights, huh? :lol:

it's not a wedding without the electric slide. :lol: when i got married, i banned that song from the reception. it's so cliche.

my husband and i originally eloped, but ended up having an official ceremony a year later near our anniversary. i missed not having the white dress and wedding photos to show my kids someday.

Cutty72
07-09-2008, 11:00 AM

ahem... 2 votes. cake and tux.
and of course i'll have a little pull on the reception stuff... even though i may not remember all of it :beer:

Trip
07-09-2008, 11:13 AM
and of course i'll have a little pull on the reception stuff... even though i may not remember all of it :beer:

Best advice from first hand experience, get a swatch of cloth that she will be using on the bridesmaid's dresses and go to the tux store by yourself. It will save you an ginormous headache.

comonboys
07-09-2008, 11:52 AM

Well, I would like you guys in your miltary stuff but hey that's me.......
Reception stuff however is going to be an agreement from both parties. And if you want to get laid after it you will stay semi sober.....:rant:

OneSickPsycho
07-09-2008, 11:52 AM
I want cheap hookers for my honeymoon.

neebelung
07-09-2008, 12:01 PM
Reception stuff however is going to be an agreement from both parties.

Does that mean he gets to vote on your dress and the bridesmaid dresses? :D

comonboys
07-09-2008, 12:05 PM
Best advice from first hand experience, get a swatch of cloth that she will be using on the bridesmaid's dresses and go to the tux store by yourself. It will save you an ginormous headache.

:dthumb: I haven't really decided on what that is going to be... LOL I really do have most of it planned in my mind. However the fine details will have to be tweeked.... But I think that's how some of us are. :whistle:

NOPE....... not a chance in hell....... Anything girly applies to me. I think he was going with the band, food, music, nothing accessory wise.

:dthumb: nice, I expected nothing less from you!

neebelung
07-09-2008, 12:09 PM
NOPE....... not a chance in hell....... Anything girly applies to me.

But then in all fairness, he should get to pick the guy's attire without your input! :)

This reminds me of a funny rant I heard on the radio yesterday....

They were talking about how Heather Mills came away from her 4 year marriage to Paul McCartney with $49M.... so they were talking about "Ok, let's assume (even though we know it didn't happen) she gave it up to him EVERY night of their 4 year marriage... that breaks down to over $30,000 per NIGHT with her.... Then look at Elliot Spitzer and the super hot, freaky hooker he got busted with. She only cost $4,000 a night... so Paul McCartney should have just gotten a hot call girl, and he could have gotten out of this for under $7M!!"

Trip
07-09-2008, 12:25 PM
i guarantee she never put out, so he is out way more than 7 mill

Cutty72
07-09-2008, 01:24 PM

As long as they aren't pink, i'm good.

NOPE....... not a chance in hell....... Anything girly applies to me. I think he was going with the band, food, music, nothing accessory wise.

Correct, as long as there is no pink.

But then in all fairness, he should get to pick the guy's attire without your input! :)

Correct :dthumb:

comonboys
07-09-2008, 01:27 PM
[QUOTE=Cutty72;54534]As long as they aren't pink, i'm good.

Correct, as long as there is no pink.

I HATE PINK. so there won't be any don't worry. They will be some shade of blue....... You already knew that.

Audiomechanic
07-09-2008, 02:02 PM
Not for everything, I am fighting for what I want on some aspects. I have helped a lot. The wedding planner is doing a good bit of the work and her mom gets a big say because she is the $$$. I have had my fair share of choices in it though.

Sorry. I gotta disagree here. At least in my case. Her parents are paying for a lot of it, but my girl disagrees with most of her mom's ideas but her mom is hell bent on her own ideas. The ceremony is for the bride. The whole production of it highlights her mostly. So in reality, while the "I'm the one in white, I'm the one that's right" mentality makes me want to sucker punch a broad in the tits, it's based in some traditional truth. My girl's not like that and she's willing to compromise, but her mom wants the wedding she never had, and if I have any say, she ain't gonna get it. Yea, she has the money in the deal, but at the same time, she needs to honor her daughter who is leaving them to join to her husband. We have already had some pretty nasty disagreements with her mom over things and the things that she absolutely won't budge on, we've decided to pay for so her mom has no more say in it.

So glad my girl isn't a money grubbing whore and actually WANTS to do things on the cheap.

Trip
07-09-2008, 02:18 PM
Well you got to do what you got to do, I know if I was forking out the money for it, I would want a huge say in it as well. If my child didn't agree, they can find someone else to pay for their wedding. I respect them for providing the money to support what is basically just a party and believe they should have a say in the matter.

neebelung
07-09-2008, 02:37 PM
Well you got to do what you got to do, I know if I was forking out the money for it, I would want a huge say in it as well. If my child didn't agree, they can find someone else to pay for their wedding. I respect them for providing the money to support what is basically just a party and believe they should have a say in the matter.

I agree with ya there.

neebelung
07-09-2008, 03:04 PM
...some guy just joined up on one of the wedding forums (why? I'm not sure, seeing as he indicates they've been married for 7 years).

However, I had to :dvrofl: when he posted up a thread titled "A guy members photos."
BWHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHA..........

(OSP, I'm sure you can relate, when I saw it, all I could think of was the "Member's Members" thread on FSB :lol: )

Trip
07-09-2008, 03:08 PM
bad move nee, I have found your site. :lol:

Audiomechanic
07-09-2008, 03:42 PM

True that. I just can't stand her mom...and neither can she.

Spill it!!!

neebelung
07-09-2008, 03:42 PM

that's just one of them; I'm ON 5 total, but only post on 2.

So what's your screenname over there.... (and should I pop some popcorn? :lol: )

Mrs. Colleen
07-09-2008, 03:46 PM
:rofl: Nah, the girls are being boring and lowkey for a change (other than the normal whining "My co-worker is stealing my ideas and wants to use the same centerpieces I'm using!" :panic:)

Thank GOD we're having a destination wedding and don't have to worry about crap like that... :lol:
:willy: I think I would go off on these women too if I ever read that forum. :willy: No wonder men seem to think all women are crazy! Most are! :willy:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

neebelung
07-09-2008, 03:53 PM
:willy: I think I would go off on these women too if I ever read that forum. :willy: No wonder men seem to think all women are crazy! Most are! :willy:

Luckily I've got the guys (and NORMAL girls) here to help keep me sane, otherwise yeah, I'd go OSP on their asses. :lol:

(but as I've said before, once the wedding is over, and I'm ready to leave those boards... mwooo hhahahahahahahhaa... it's on like Donkey Kong!! I'm going out with a bang!)

Rider
07-09-2008, 03:56 PM
Luckily I've got the guys (and NORMAL girls) here to help keep me sane, otherwise yeah, I'd go OSP on their asses. :lol:

(but as I've said before, once the wedding is over, and I'm ready to leave those boards... mwooo hhahahahahahahhaa... it's on like Donkey Kong!! I'm going out with a bang!)

There is something sexy about a woman using the term "bang", no matter what context it's in. :lol:

neebelung
07-09-2008, 03:57 PM
:rofl:

comonboys
07-09-2008, 04:27 PM

And when you do that please let us know the website so we can sit back with popcorn!!!!!!!!!!! I am quiet looking forward to this...... When if your wedding so I can plan this. :lol:

rider76
07-09-2008, 04:27 PM
will you hurry up and get married Neebs...... I am off work with this knee surgery shit and have too much time on my hands...... I need names

neebelung
07-09-2008, 04:29 PM
:dvrofl: September 27th.... but I might jump ship early just to provide ya'll with some entertainment (I might even give OSP advance notice so he can go stir some shit up :lol: )

comonboys
07-09-2008, 04:48 PM
:dvrofl: September 27th.... but I might jump ship early just to provide ya'll with some entertainment (I might even give OSP advance notice so he can go stir some shit up :lol: )

OK, my schedule has now been cleared out..... Must get cord needed to put this up on the big screen..... To bad I am allergic to popcorn though. :lol:

Trip
07-09-2008, 05:04 PM
that's just one of them; I'm ON 5 total, but only post on 2.

So what's your screenname over there.... (and should I pop some popcorn? :lol: )

I haven't made a name yet, I just found it before I left work. I am debating harassing them, I need to lurk so I can figure who I can mess with and not get banned quickly. I want to haz some fun wit em. It's all for the lulz.

neebelung
07-09-2008, 05:13 PM
I haven't made a name yet, I just found it before I left work. I am debating harassing them, I need to lurk so I can figure who I can mess with and not get banned quickly. I want to haz some fun wit em. It's all for the lulz.

OH LMAO!!!!!! Ok you have to tell me who you are on there so I can help egg you on!!!!

Trip
07-09-2008, 05:50 PM
OH LMAO!!!!!! Ok you have to tell me who you are on there so I can help egg you on!!!!

I am Gamberro, i think it means hooligan in spanish.

Audiomechanic
07-09-2008, 06:16 PM
links Links LINKS! This will be entertainment TO THE MAX. Don't hog it all. :(

rider76
07-09-2008, 06:51 PM
Nevermind... I to have found and joined said wedding site.... now I must Lurk to prey on the weak!!! HAHAHA

Trip
07-09-2008, 07:03 PM
good lord nee has 1500+ posts there

audio, we cannot grant access so easily, you must use google young padawan.

rider76
07-09-2008, 07:06 PM
Yep and "marrying her best friend"

Audio, Use the google... use the google... my son

comonboys
07-09-2008, 07:51 PM
I FOUND IT.......

HEHEHEHE...... This is going to get fun!

Audiomechanic
07-09-2008, 08:17 PM
I FOUND IT.......

HEHEHEHE...... This is going to get fun!

I dun fowndz eet too. "Lurking mode ACTIVATE"

Yes master. I have overcome my spoonfed laziness and couquered the google.

EDIT: Neebs....you are FANTASTIC when putting someone in their place. Love it!

itgirl
07-09-2008, 08:36 PM
i guarantee she never put out, so he is out way more than 7 mill

who? not heather mills. she put out at least once, they have a child together. dude looks like a freakin' turtle though. i wouldn't put out for him either. :lol:

Rider
07-09-2008, 10:14 PM
who? not heather mills. she put out at least once, they have a child together. dude looks like a freakin' turtle though. i wouldn't put out for him either. :lol:

For $49 mil and only 4 years of your life you would.

OneSickPsycho
07-09-2008, 10:17 PM
I'd fuck him for half that.

Trip
07-09-2008, 10:34 PM

he wasn't getting it regularly was my point. Definitely not once a day. Maybe once a year if he was lucky.

itgirl
07-09-2008, 10:56 PM
For $49 mil and only 4 years of your life you would.

well, if you put it that way...i guess i could stomach it at least once. :)

neebelung
07-10-2008, 07:49 AM

Dude, you have to at least give me credit for using the most cliched line in all of wedding planning!! :rofl:

I am Gamberro, i think it means hooligan in spanish.

Fuckin sweet... this is going to get fun. I might go ahead and give ya'll the link to the OTHER site, too (the one where the bitch said 'I'm the one in white, so I'm the one who's right.') The site was just sold this week (not to V.S. :lol: ) so EVERYONE'S leaving... might be fun to cause a ruckus over there. :lol:

good lord nee has 1500+ posts there

I've been on there for like 14 months... I have more HERE in 5 months! :nee:

EDIT: Neebs....you are FANTASTIC when putting someone in their place. Love it!

:lol: The funny part is, I'm WAYYYYYYY toned down over there (but I do take pride in the threads I've managed to get locked or deleted :rockout:)

he wasn't getting it regularly was my point. Definitely not once a day. Maybe once a year if he was lucky.

Exactly; the point was that even giving her the benefit of the doubt that she'd been a freak for him every friggin day of their marriage, he still could've come away spending only a fraction of that if he'd just gotten himself some hot, high priced call girl.

neebelung
07-10-2008, 08:05 AM
Oh just a request for anyone wanting to go play there..... NO ONE post the link to the site here -- I don't want the Admin chick to be able to trace anything back here (cus then she'll know it's all connected to me... :lol:)

Trip
07-10-2008, 10:25 AM
yeah i google twfix to check out where its been mentioned so I bet their admin does the same.

Audiomechanic
07-10-2008, 10:42 AM
Oh just a request for anyone wanting to go play there..... NO ONE post the link to the site here -- I don't want the Admin chick to be able to trace anything back here (cus then she'll know it's all connected to me... :lol:)

:iagree: would probably be a good idea too to not even post the name of the site. I like Bridalcunts.com as a decoy myself. :lol:

I'm dieing to see the "I'm the one in white, I'm the one who's right" thread. I thought it was on Bridalcunts.com but it's on another on. Drat.

neebelung
07-10-2008, 04:09 PM
:lol: Ok so which one of ya infiltrated the BridalCunts.com forum with the screenname "Nicolee."

Audiomechanic
07-10-2008, 04:30 PM
:lol: Ok so which one of ya infiltrated the BridalCunts.com forum with the screenname "Nicolee."

Not I. If it's not someone from here, then DAYUM!!! The drama llamma followed her home! :lol:

neebelung
07-10-2008, 04:36 PM
Not I. If it's not someone from here, then DAYUM!!! The drama llamma followed her home! :lol:

well her most recent thread got locked and DELETED almost instantly... but I swear, it seemed like someone BAITING... If she's for REAL then it's even funnier... :rofl:

Audiomechanic
07-10-2008, 04:48 PM
well her most recent thread got locked and DELETED almost instantly... but I swear, it seemed like someone BAITING... If she's for REAL then it's even funnier... :rofl:

BWAHAHA!!! What was the thread about? Drugging her MIL?