PDA

View Full Version : Pciii

Vettezilla (Impala Balko)
04-15-2008, 10:12 AM
where is a good place to get a Power Commander III. I just picked up a K&N air filter and my bike runs lumpy like an old cammed muscle car and I have been told that mapping it would smooth out the idle... It also smells like its running rich.

Trip
04-15-2008, 11:08 AM
www.cyclesector.com

call them and tell them Trip from TwoWheelFix sent you. It's for the good of the site.

LaFemmes
04-15-2008, 11:34 AM
www.cyclesector.com

call them and tell them Trip from TwoWheelFix sent you. It's for the good of the site.

On that note..:lala:

Rider
04-15-2008, 11:56 AM
Good price. I got mine for $255 shipped but I don't even know if the place is still in business.

Amber Lamps
04-15-2008, 05:19 PM
where is a good place to get a Power Commander III. I just picked up a K&N air filter and my bike runs lumpy like an old cammed muscle car and I have been told that mapping it would smooth out the idle... It also smells like its running rich.

I had to adjust my idle...just a suggestion,mind you.

04-15-2008, 09:09 PM
I had to adjust my idle...just a suggestion,mind you.

what should my idle be adjusted to because it idles around 1500 rpms which seems bout right.

Amber Lamps
04-16-2008, 02:22 AM
what should my idle be adjusted to because it idles around 1500 rpms which seems bout right.

Nevermind,sorry but you know you're Throttle bodies might need to be synched and if it's running rich with a highflow air filter there might be too much oil on the filter. It might go away in time as the oil gets sucked away. On another note,If you really,really want a PCIII and mine will work, check with Dynojet,I'll sell you mine for $200 'cause I want the Bazazz reprogrammer. I've never been a big fan of DJ,infact I had the Yosh Fi unit on my '01,which was designed by the great one,and I loved it!!! Let me know...

04-16-2008, 01:40 PM
Nevermind,sorry but you know you're Throttle bodies might need to be synched and if it's running rich with a highflow air filter there might be too much oil on the filter. It might go away in time as the oil gets sucked away. On another note,If you really,really want a PCIII and mine will work, check with Dynojet,I'll sell you mine for $200 'cause I want the Bazazz reprogrammer. I've never been a big fan of DJ,infact I had the Yosh Fi unit on my '01,which was designed by the great one,and I loved it!!! Let me know...
It was running lumpy even before I put in the filter... what year is your bike are you sure your DJ would work on my 01 750

Amber Lamps
04-16-2008, 07:06 PM
It was running lumpy even before I put in the filter... what year is your bike are you sure your DJ would work on my 01 750

Nah probably not,oh well.

dReWpY
04-16-2008, 10:33 PM
http://www.scottsms.com/
something like $25X shipped to your door with the accelerator feature already downloaded

04-17-2008, 02:26 PM
http://www.scottsms.com/
something like $25X shipped to your door with the accelerator feature already downloaded

whats the accelerator feature.

dReWpY
04-17-2008, 09:07 PM
lemme look and see what i can find, but from what i have read its a pretty cool feature