PDA

View Full Version : Bullfrogs and b.j.s

neebelung
04-15-2008, 12:38 PM
A joke stolen from the local board :lol:

Bullfrogs & blow jobs

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A woman went into a store to buy her husband a pet for his birthday. After looking around, she found that all the pets were very expensive. She told the clerk she wanted to buy a pet, but she didn't want to spend a fortune.

'Well,' said the clerk, 'I have a very large bullfrog. They say it's been trained to give blow jobs!' 'Blow jobs!' the woman replied.

'It hasn't been proved but we've sold 30 of them this month,' he said.

The woman thought it would be a great gag gift, and what if it's true...no more blow jobs for her! She bought the frog.

When she explained froggy's ability to her husband, he was extremely skeptical and laughed it off. The woman went to bed happy, thinking she may never need to perform this less than riveting act again.

In the middle of the night, she was awakened by the noise of pots and pans flying everywhere, making hellacious banging and crashing sounds. She ran downstairs to the kitchen, only to find
her husband and the frog reading cookbooks.

'What are you two doing at this hour?' she asked.

The husband replied, 'If I can teach this frog to cook, your ass is gone.'

LaFemmes
04-15-2008, 12:42 PM
:lol: :lol:

Trip
04-15-2008, 12:44 PM
That's awesome. :lol:

Rider
04-15-2008, 12:50 PM
:bigrofl:

JoJoYZF
04-15-2008, 01:58 PM
Thats great :lol:

NONE_too_SOFT
04-15-2008, 09:48 PM
moral of the story?

women, learn how to give better blowjobs, and practice often. i'll coach ya.

OneSickPsycho
04-16-2008, 12:16 PM
moral of the story?

Fer real. And good handjobs too... I've had some pretty terrible blowjobs, but I've had WORSE handjobs.

Quick281
04-16-2008, 12:46 PM
I think I have a new favorite joke.

jalaan1
04-16-2008, 04:42 PM
lol, good one.

Captain Morgan
04-16-2008, 05:24 PM
moral of the story?

Fer real. And good handjobs too... I've had some pretty terrible blowjobs, but I've had WORSE handjobs.

These men speak the truth! I've had a couple of each that were so bad, I've simply told the woman to give up and I took care of it by hand my damn self. That's the absolute worst. If I wanna jerk off, I can do it without a woman around. Of course, I at least made sure to aim it her way at just the right time. ;)

OneSickPsycho
04-17-2008, 12:26 AM
These men speak the truth! I've had a couple of each that were so bad, I've simply told the woman to give up and I took care of it by hand my damn self. That's the absolute worst. If I wanna jerk off, I can do it without a woman around. Of course, I at least made sure to aim it her way at just the right time. ;)

I had a chick literally try to rip my cock off... Right when I started to say something, she began to move towards blowing me... I was like, "FUCK THAT!" and rubbed it between her buttcheeks until I gooed up her back.