PDA

View Full Version : Cowgirls vs my Panthers Monday Night

tached1000rr
09-27-2009, 11:41 PM
Who's your pick?

If cowboys lose, is Wade Phillips the sacrificial lamb? Tony Homo gonna show up and actually play well?

Is Jake Delhomme gonna get the bojangles chicken grease off his hands so he can throw the ball to someone on his team this week?

Will John Fox continue to run the ball after having success running for once? The panthers are SO predictable with their offensive play calling.

tommymac
09-28-2009, 12:47 AM
So long as I get fantasy points from delhome and deangelo williams I will be happy. I am 4 points down going into tomorrow night and my opponent has felix jones so I need these guys to get me some points.

Plus it woul dbe nice to see dallas implode again on national tv in their fancy new stadium :lol:

Tom

z06boy
09-28-2009, 09:45 AM
I hope the Panthers can pull it off but I honestly doubt it. The Cowboys lost their home opener in their new kickazz stadium and I just doubt they will lose two in a row.

I like the Cowboys but am a Panthers fan first but I'm sure not betting the house on Carolina pulling it out...hope I'm wrong.

I figure if the Panthers will lose a couple more and Fox will get canned and Bill Cower will be hired as the new coach.

tached1000rr
09-28-2009, 09:47 AM
I hope the Panthers can pull it off but I honestly doubt it. The Cowboys lost their home opener in their new kickazz stadium and I just doubt they will lose two in a row.

I like the Cowboys but am a Panthers fan first but I'm sure not betting the house on Carolina pulling it out...hope I'm wrong.

I figure if the Panthers will lose a couple more and Fox will get canned and Bill Cower will be hired as the new coach.

Oh yeah, I am willing to sacrifice this season to get Cower in as well, he would bring in a 3-4 defensive scheme and Peppers would be happier to boot.

marko138
09-28-2009, 09:49 AM
I hope Romo throws for a billion yards and 100 TD's...I need the points. :lol: And that other RB from Carolina.

z06boy
09-28-2009, 09:54 AM
I hope Romo throws for a billion yards and 100 TD's...I need the points. :lol: And that other RB from Carolina.

Well maybe Romo will get the 100 TD's and the Carolina running back will get 101 TD's so we're all happy. :lol:

Rider
09-28-2009, 09:59 AM
I need 6 points out of Romo tonight. With LT being out and TO not really playing my fantasy team has been in suck mode.

marko138
09-28-2009, 09:59 AM
Well maybe Romo will get the 100 TD's and the Carolina running back will get 101 TD's so we're all happy. :lol:
Thats fine. I really don't like the Cowboys anyway. So I'd rather the Panters won. :lol: I'm down 30 pts in my fantasy matchup. Shitty day for my recievers. And I've got Barber too...hopefully he plays.

tached1000rr
09-28-2009, 10:43 AM
I took this year off from fantasy football, so it feels good to watch a game w/o the conflict of needing a player on a team I hate to do well.

tommymac
09-28-2009, 10:46 AM
If felix jones gets 0 points I can muster 4 out of deangelo williams and jake delhome and all will be good.

Tom

karl_1052
09-28-2009, 12:23 PM
I hope Carolina wins.

Go Giants!

tached1000rr
09-28-2009, 12:26 PM
I hope Carolina wins.

Go Giants!

The G-men have their division locked down....

tommymac
09-28-2009, 12:37 PM
The G-men have their division locked down....

They should but the injury bug is slowly biting at them esp on defense, but washingtons a mess and they already beat dallas on the road and they play the weak ass afc west so 12 wins is def reasonable this year.

Tom

Flexin
09-28-2009, 02:49 PM
Dallas all the way baby!!! :rockwoot:

James

tached1000rr
09-28-2009, 03:01 PM
Dallas all the way baby!!! :rockwoot:

James

There's always one somewhere....:td:

defector
09-28-2009, 03:29 PM
Make that 2...
here's hoping Delhomo is throwing picks like he's playing Philly again.

Kaneman
09-28-2009, 04:34 PM
This one won't even be a contest, GO COWBOYS!!!

Flexin
09-28-2009, 11:49 PM
How about them Cowboy's?

It wasn't all pretty but it is a win. :rockwoot:

James

marko138
09-29-2009, 07:55 AM
FUCK Tony Romo. Piece of shit. This guy BLOWS.

tached1000rr
09-29-2009, 08:20 AM
Well today I must bow down to the cowboys, my wife is a cowboys fan, so I caught hell watching the game lastnight.

Kaneman
09-29-2009, 08:44 AM
FUCK Tony Romo. Piece of shit. This guy BLOWS.

27 wins. 12 Losses.

Seasons records for passing yards, passing touchdowns, games with 300+ passing yards and completions.

tommymac
09-29-2009, 08:45 AM
27 wins. 12 Losses.

Seasons records for passing yards, passing touchdowns, games with 300+ passing yards and completions.

And how many playoff wins does he have :whistle:

Tom

Kaneman
09-29-2009, 09:01 AM
And how many playoff wins does he have :whistle:

Tom

He doesn't have any, in fact he lost our best chance for one all by himself. But he's a young QB, he has a lot of skill and hopefully will learn how to perform under the pressure of being a Dallas QB.

tommymac
09-29-2009, 09:03 AM
He doesn't have any, in fact he lost our best chance for one all by himself. But he's a young QB, he has a lot of skill and hopefully will learn how to perform under the pressure of being a Dallas QB.

I dont think he will, part of the problem is he has no real leadership skills and when former cowboy greats call you out like aikman and smith have that cant be good.

Kaneman
09-29-2009, 09:15 AM
I dont think he will, part of the problem is he has no real leadership skills and when former cowboy greats call you out like aikman and smith have that cant be good.

If you actually listen to what they're saying and not just the sound bites they're being complementary to him. Emmitt's recent comments are a good example of that.

I hope I'm right, cause if I'm not it'll be another 5 years before we can even think about a playoff win.

marko138
09-29-2009, 09:30 AM
27 wins. 12 Losses.

Yep, you're right. No question. But get back to me when he comes through in a big game. Not even playoffs, just a big game. Hasn't happened yet. And, more importantly, he's fucking up my fantasy season.

Kaneman
09-29-2009, 09:31 AM
Yep, you're right. No question. But get back to me when he comes through in a big game. Not even playoffs, just a big game. Hasn't happened yet. And, more importantly, he's fucking up my fantasy season.

No doubt Romo hasn't been able to handle the pressure. You know, its possible that the field goal fumble vs. Seattle in the playoffs messed with his head enough to ruin his career. We've been hoping he grows out of it.

z06boy
09-29-2009, 09:33 AM
Panthers won the first half. :lol:

Congrats to the Cowboys...'bout time they got a victory in their new fancy digs. :lol

marko138
09-29-2009, 09:35 AM
Panthers won the first half. :lol:

Congrats to the Cowboys...'bout time they got a victory in their new fancy digs. :lol
I've never heard of a first half victory that meant anything. :lol: Hell, the Nittany Lions won the first quarter Saturday night, look how that ended.

z06boy
09-29-2009, 09:37 AM
I've never heard of a first half victory that meant anything. :lol: Hell, the Nittany Lions won the first quarter Saturday night, look how that ended.

It don't...I was just BS'ing. :lol:

tommymac
09-29-2009, 09:40 AM
If you actually listen to what they're saying and not just the sound bites they're being complementary to him. Emmitt's recent comments are a good example of that.

I hope I'm right, cause if I'm not it'll be another 5 years before we can even think about a playoff win.

I ma just not convinced he has the tools to go to the next level like a manning or a brady. it seems the current offense slows himd down a bit, hes a bit of a brett farve and rich gannon in that he wants to improvise and move around more but the offense limits him. I think gannon wa son eof the best with the raiders, he had complete control of the offense and made very few mistakes, he just didnt have the big arm.

And marko quit cryin about homo as your QB when I have delhome and matt schaub. I picked up leftwich off waivers this week and he got benched so now I may have to bid on chad hennie

marko138
09-29-2009, 09:50 AM
I ma just not convinced he has the tools to go to the next level like a manning or a brady. it seems the current offense slows himd down a bit, hes a bit of a brett farve and rich gannon in that he wants to improvise and move around more but the offense limits him. I think gannon wa son eof the best with the raiders, he had complete control of the offense and made very few mistakes, he just didnt have the big arm.

And marko quit cryin about homo as your QB when I have delhome and matt schaub. I picked up leftwich off waivers this week and he got benched so now I may have to bid on chad hennie
I've got the dude from ATL on the bench. He had less pts than Romeo this week. And to think, my team had such promise.

tommymac
09-29-2009, 09:54 AM
I've got the dude from ATL on the bench. He had less pts than Romeo this week. And to think, my team had such promise.

My Qb situation was shaky at best its just how our draft played out. In some rounds I just drafted the best available player so I am stacked at RB, WR and TE. I may try to package a few guys in a trade for a good second tier QB. The guy I played this week has 4QB's including Eli, rivers and rothlesburger and hes kinda weak at the other postions.

Schaub is comming around but am wondering about delhome and if he will continue to start with poor outings like this. There on the bye this week so I need another person to start anyway.

Tom

marko138
09-29-2009, 10:08 AM
Delhomme is done. Cut him loose. His career is all but over, IMO. I thought I had a solid team.

QB: Romo and Ryan
RB: Marion Barber and Micheal Turner. Bench: Knowshon Mareno (who might start soon, and Jonathan Stewart from Carolina (sucks)
WR: Colston, Ward, Wes Welker. Bench: Lee Evans
TE: Olsen and Vern Davis

Just a bad week from all of them.

tommymac
09-29-2009, 10:12 AM
Delhomme is done. Cut him loose. His career is all but over, IMO. I thought I had a solid team.

QB: Romo and Ryan
RB: Marion Barber and Micheal Turner. Bench: Knowshon Mareno (who might start soon, and Jonathan Stewart from Carolina (sucks)
WR: Colston, Ward, Wes Welker. Bench: Lee Evans
TE: Olsen and Vern Davis

Just a bad week from all of them.

Moreno had a good week last week. This week with the bye I loose Delhome, deangelo williams, tim hightower, larry fitzgerald and desean jackson. jackson has been my biggest producer scoring some long td's. Aside from QB my bench is solid. I have willie parker, ahmad bradshaw, chris henry and walter jones from houston. I iwll prolly start both my TE's this week since dallas clark have been uber productive and hopefully shockey rebounds from last week. Aside from this week my players with byes are prety spread out so it wont be a major hit.

marko138
09-29-2009, 10:14 AM
Moreno had a good week last week. This week with the bye I loose Delhome, deangelo williams, tim hightower, larry fitzgerald and desean jackson. jackson has been my biggest producer scoring some long td's. Aside from QB my bench is solid. I have willie parker, ahmad bradshaw, chris henry and walter jones from houston. I iwll prolly start both my TE's this week since dallas clark have been uber productive and hopefully shockey rebounds from last week. Aside from this week my players with byes are prety spread out so it wont be a major hit.
Moreno is turning into a stud. He'll be starting in Denver before the year is up. Another week or two and I'll start him. He should be rock solid by then. Colston is a stud. But everyone is when Brees is your QB. And he's a hometown guy here.

tommymac
09-29-2009, 10:17 AM
Moreno is turning into a stud. He'll be starting in Denver before the year is up. Another week or two and I'll start him. He should be rock solid by then. Colston is a stud. But everyone is when Brees is your QB. And he's a hometown guy here.

Moreno was one of those guys you had to be patient with. hes talented and it seems denver rb's always produce. I wanted to draft him but he go tpicked 3 spots ahead of me :td: I am holding out on bradshaw too. jacobs isnt the most durable of backs so as he gets nicked bradshaw will get more run plus the giants passing game looks good so teams cant stack the box against them.

Rider
09-29-2009, 10:35 AM
I just got rid of Romo and TO last night

QB - Joe Flacco and Jay Cutler
RB - LaDanian Tomlinson, Brandon Jacobs, and Joseph Adai
Rec - Larry Fitzgerald, Steve Smith, Branden Stokley, and Mark Clayton
TE - Chis Cooley and Antonio Gates
K - Tynes and Kaeding
DEF Baltimore and Miami

It looks like a solid team but I'm 1-2. LT being out and TO not performing has hurt.

marko138
09-29-2009, 11:02 AM

K - Tynes and Kaeding
DEF Baltimore and Miami

It looks like a solid team but I'm 1-2. LT being out and TO not performing has hurt.
That does look like a solid team. I thought TO would help Lee Evans be more effective. Apparently not. Buffalo sucks.

tommymac
09-29-2009, 11:11 AM

K - Tynes and Kaeding
DEF Baltimore and Miami

A lot of the fantasy studs have not performed up to snuff yet. On my team I have calvin johnson an dlarry fitzgerald. Both have put up good points but not those monster weeks. matt Forte is another, I though t he wasnt going ot do much this year anyway and someone blew a 1st round pick on him in every league.

Tom

karl_1052
09-29-2009, 12:51 PM

so that would make it 19 years since a playoff win(1996 was the last one)

tommymac
09-29-2009, 12:55 PM
so that would make it 19 years since a playoff win(1996 was the last one)

hard to say how this years shaping up if they will have a shotesp if ny and philly continue to play well. at least they play hte afc west so they should get a few wins there.

Tom