PDA

View Full Version : Face Shields, helmet, reviewed.

NONE_too_SOFT
04-15-2008, 09:36 PM
Fucking LOVE the smoked visor. It is such a small thing that makes such a HUGE difference. I wore it all day today, only did about 150 miles, but it was sunny as hell and this thing was so much easier on my eyes than having to adjust my head to block out to sun all the time (especially around 6-7 when the sun was startin to get low)

My scorpion exo700. LOVE IT. its so damn easy to chg the shield out when its getting dark. have some slight whistling comming from the visor, but only around 80 mph and it goes away when i tap it.

The visor sling DLIT suggested is the icing on the cake though. I believed him when he said it was comfortable to wear, but to be honest its not even a matter of comfort. the thing doesnt even feel like its there. i never even took it off when i stopped for breaks and shit.

all in all it was a good day. I'd blog about it, but im fucking beat. My wrist is reminding me how long its been since i've had to use those two fingers for the clutch, it gets a bit sore now and again. everything's comming back to me pretty quickly, but i dont want to get ahead of myself. swear i could have gotten my knee down on the last off ramp though.

i'm going for a nice long ride tomorrow. Full leathers. Vroom Vroom.

Mr Lefty
04-15-2008, 10:23 PM
Nice! good shit bro! glad your finally back on 2wheels

JoJoYZF
04-15-2008, 10:47 PM
Welcome back to riding man. I woulda joined you but I have to work every fucking day right after class this week. The only little bit of time I have is going to try on my gloves tmw. You should drop by there if youre gonna be in the area.

p00kienrayray
04-16-2008, 02:44 AM
coming outta hibernation huh? ahh spring time. the only thing i hate about this time of the year is that my eyes get dried as hell. fuckin allergies...

with you on the face shield. i prefer mirrored myself, cuz i like the way it looks. everytime i roll by a business, i look at my reflection and think, damn i look hot!:rockout:

LaFemmes
04-16-2008, 05:02 PM
Congrats on getting back in the saddle.
Yes, smoked visors rule! :diitb:

itgirl
04-16-2008, 08:47 PM
so you went riding today? i oughta kick you in the jimmy! :)