ShanMan14
04-16-2008, 12:17 PM
Please check in the mods corner at TWF. :dthumb:

Rider
04-16-2008, 12:20 PM
I think there is only 1 left... :idk:

OneSickPsycho
04-16-2008, 12:22 PM
I'd love to check in at TWF, but I'm banned... I'll probably just change my IP address one of these days and continue to post those bigass nasty pictures in random places.... then use random accounts to bump the threads. I am just a bitter salty motherfucker cause my playground was shat upon.

neebelung
04-16-2008, 12:22 PM
On my way!

Trip
04-16-2008, 12:26 PM
How's it going Shan?

I am just a bitter salty motherfucker cause my playground was shat upon.

I would never guess that at all....:lol:

OneSickPsycho
04-16-2008, 12:26 PM
I'm interested in hearing what happened... Given the recent track record all the mods were probably given pictures of turds with 400,000 ads all over it.

I would never guess that at all....:lol:

I'd love to FedEx boxes of poop to VS headquarters if I knew where that was...

Cutty72
04-16-2008, 01:10 PM
Here ya go OSP

Our head office is located in downtown Toronto, giving us access to the resources of the largest and most advanced technology center in Canada. If you are interested in learning more about how VerticalScope can help you, please do not hesitate to contact us.

111 Peter Street, Suite 700
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
M5V 2H1
T. 1-416-341-8950
F. 1-416-341-8959

OneSickPsycho
04-16-2008, 01:11 PM
Here ya go OSP

Our head office is located in downtown Toronto, giving us access to the resources of the largest and most advanced technology center in Canada. If you are interested in learning more about how VerticalScope can help you, please do not hesitate to contact us.

111 Peter Street, Suite 700
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
M5V 2H1
T. 1-416-341-8950
F. 1-416-341-8959

I shall commence the pooping... eh.

Now :wtf: is going on with TWF... I am late for work now cause I want to know... NOW.

Cutty72
04-16-2008, 01:12 PM
can't tell ya, i'm not a mod.

OneSickPsycho
04-16-2008, 01:13 PM
can't tell ya, i'm not a mod.

Yeah no shit.

Quick281
04-16-2008, 05:36 PM
The plot thickens!

:jerry:

Trip
04-16-2008, 05:41 PM
I got demoted, so I don't know.....:lol:

the chi
04-16-2008, 05:58 PM
I got demoted, so I don't know.....:lol:

oh wow, you took the words right outta my mouth...gee how bout that??!!

Mrs. Colleen
04-16-2008, 06:06 PM
:tt: Someone spill the drama? :tt:

DLIT
04-16-2008, 06:06 PM
I think it was a way to get hits on the forum and that's it.

upshift
04-16-2008, 09:17 PM
WTF is going on?!? I want to know :panic:

Quick281
04-16-2008, 11:26 PM
Wait, did he tell everyone to go over there in hopes of checking some meaningful and sincere thread to all of the mods that helped with the other site? Only to then laugh at all of them when none of them were mods anymore?

I really hope there was something more meaningful behind that post. This kinda bullshit wouldn't have even been remotely humorous when all the shit hit the fan. I am not even remotely involved yet it bothers me.

Mr Lefty
04-16-2008, 11:30 PM
no Trip and Rae I think were demoted a long while back... Trip for starting this board... Gasman too... though he was an Admin I think

Rae... well... not sure... same with Marko... could be they just stopped going there so he demoted them.

I think Gas and Nee are the only ones still mods..

I don't care what's going on there... fuck that place... and fuck VS. not even gonna bother with them.

DLIT
04-17-2008, 12:17 AM
I think Shan's garbage.

Mr Lefty
04-17-2008, 12:26 AM
I'm growing to thing the same thing DLit...

Gas Man
04-17-2008, 12:54 AM
Shan... why don't you speak out here....

OneSickPsycho
04-17-2008, 01:21 AM
Shan... why don't you speak out here....

I think at this point in time nobody's really going to give a fuck what he has to say... I'd be interested in seeing it just from a pure entertainment standpoint... Considering the dishonesty shown, I'm curious as to how the whole deal went down and if the BS was trickle down, or reactionary...

Gas Man
04-17-2008, 01:26 AM
We'll see what happens and what is rolled out.

If you knew all the facts maybe your POV would change. I personally believe that Shan meant well with everything but that his intentions no matter how good went to shit.

OneSickPsycho
04-17-2008, 01:55 AM

If you knew all the facts maybe your POV would change. I personally believe that Shan meant well with everything but that his intentions no matter how good went to shit.

That's what I was saying... was the BS trickle down from VS? Was Shan making promises about what was going to happen based upon what he was being told or was it his own attempts to soften the blow of all of the changes?

Trip
04-17-2008, 07:22 AM
Bottom line, Shan wanted out because he had other things going on. VS offered him that out, but they ended up taking a shit on his creation.

6doublefive321
04-17-2008, 08:27 AM
Politics aside, I still troll over there occasionally. Their traffic has gone to shit. Quality of posts have went to hell in a handbasket also. All I ever see now are "new guy" and "is my GSXR 600 faster than an SV650" posts. Its sad, really. Kinda like an old girlfriend that gets on crack and starts fucking the whole neighborhood.

Trip
04-17-2008, 08:28 AM
Politics aside, I still troll over there occasionally. Their traffic has gone to shit. Quality of posts have went to hell in a handbasket also. All I ever see now are "new guy" and "is my GSXR 600 faster than an SV650" posts. Its sad, really. Kinda like an old girlfriend that gets on crack and starts fucking the whole neighborhood.

That's what happens when you piss off your core group of members and do nothing to keep them there.

neebelung
04-17-2008, 08:29 AM

:werd:

the chi
04-17-2008, 10:02 AM
"The road to hell is paved with good intentions!"

Regardless of what intentions may be, Shan, if your reading this perhaps in the future you will perhaps think about your actions before you take them, or possibly consult with those who give a damn before you take a dump on them and then compound it by treating them further like crap just because you have a guilty conscience or are upset.

Cutty72
04-17-2008, 11:55 AM
That's what happens when you piss off your core group of members and do nothing to keep them there.

:iagree:

tallywacker
04-17-2008, 01:22 PM
This shit is funny to me. Well I'm still here and when i get back to normal world with my bike I'll put in some more time on this non-nazi regieme site. The sure took a big healthy sit all over that board. I wish I was there to watch the progress of OSP getting banned haha.

Mr Lefty
04-17-2008, 04:26 PM
Bottom line, Shan wanted out because he had other things going on. VS offered him that out, but they ended up taking a shit on his creation.

I don't by that... from what I've heard... he's doing a lot more posting than he used to... granted I never saw the mods side... but doesn't sound like he's OUT... and he's sure fighting for it pretty hard when he just wanted out... :2cents:

Captain Morgan
04-17-2008, 07:56 PM
I don't by that... from what I've heard... he's doing a lot more posting than he used to... granted I never saw the mods side... but doesn't sound like he's OUT... and he's sure fighting for it pretty hard when he just wanted out... :2cents:

Agreed. If he wanted out, he wouldn't worry about keeping it alive by posting so much. My guess is that he's somehow getting a cut. Only reason to try to keep it alive, at least in my opinion.

NONE_too_SOFT
04-17-2008, 07:58 PM
Agreed. If he wanted out, he wouldn't worry about keeping it alive by posting so much. My guess is that he's somehow getting a cut. Only reason to try to keep it alive, at least in my opinion.

agreed. We'd hear from him what, once a month? then he sells out and suddenly posts up a bunch of threads?

IDK, but i smell a fish market.

Amber Lamps
04-17-2008, 08:06 PM
agreed. We'd hear from him what, once a month? then he sells out and suddenly posts up a bunch of threads?

IDK, but i smell a fish market.

I totally agree! I'm no expert but you can't hold onto sponsors unless you keep a high post count. Besides,if he really just wanted out,why didn't he just offer the forum to one of the other admins or mods? All this could have been avoided if he had done that. I'm sure Trip or Gasman would have taken over,right? I mean for the most part you guys were running the show day to day anyway.

NONE_too_SOFT
04-17-2008, 08:14 PM
I totally agree! I'm no expert but you can't hold onto sponsors unless you keep a high post count. Besides,if he really just wanted out,why didn't he just offer the forum to one of the other admins or mods? All this could have been avoided if he had done that. I'm sure Trip or Gasman would have taken over,right? I mean for the most part you guys were running the show day to day anyway.

pretty much. the forum never needed to be "ran"... it was pretty self sufficient.

Mr Lefty
04-17-2008, 08:24 PM
I'm not sure about that NtS... from what I've gathered... Gas and them did a lot to weed out spam and shit

upshift
04-17-2008, 08:28 PM

pretty much. the forum never needed to be "ran"... it was pretty self sufficient.

Yeah until we all left. I remember going back once and seeing about 10 threads posted by Shan. Only thing that came to mind was that he was trying to keep it afloat til the new members came in. I agree with Cap'n, why else would he be trying to keep it going if he wasn't getting a cut?

NONE_too_SOFT
04-17-2008, 08:38 PM
I'm not sure about that NtS... from what I've gathered... Gas and them did a lot to weed out spam and shit

c'mon. you and i were there enough to notice any spam threads as soon as any of the mods did. They were there, but they were hardly a dent in the site, let alone a threat.

Amber Lamps
04-17-2008, 08:38 PM
Yeah until we all left. I remember going back once and seeing about 10 threads posted by Shan. Only thing that came to mind was that he was trying to keep it afloat til the new members came in. I agree with Cap'n, why else would he be trying to keep it going if he wasn't getting a cut?

Totally,plus there may be something in the contract where he got partial payment to start and the rest when it was proven viable.:idk:

upshift
04-17-2008, 08:41 PM
Totally,plus there may be something in the contract where he got partial payment to start and the rest when it was proven viable.:idk:

My thoughts exactly.

Mr Lefty
04-17-2008, 09:26 PM
c'mon. you and i were there enough to notice any spam threads as soon as any of the mods did. They were there, but they were hardly a dent in the site, let alone a threat.
true... either way... I don't buy that he wanted out... shit if he'd offered I'm sure we'd all have chipped in somehow to save the forum... shit we created a new one because we liked what the old one was so much!

Dave
04-17-2008, 09:38 PM
whatever, that fucker is dead and in the past. fun while it lasted. but i think this ones better

Mr Lefty
04-17-2008, 09:42 PM
whatever, that fucker is dead and in the past. fun while it lasted. but i think this ones better

hell the fuck yes!

upshift
04-17-2008, 09:48 PM
What other forum? :idk:

Dave
04-17-2008, 09:48 PM
Exactly

Mr Lefty
04-17-2008, 10:44 PM
What other forum? :idk:

TWOWHEELFO..... ohhhhh you almost got me:lol:

ceo012384
04-18-2008, 12:28 AM
Politics aside, I still troll over there occasionally. Their traffic has gone to shit. Quality of posts have went to hell in a handbasket also
That's because all the fast / knowledgeable / decent riders left.
Fuck yes.

DLIT
04-18-2008, 12:44 AM
I'm actually pissed that this thread is this big. That shit hole isn't even worth it.

ShanMan14
04-18-2008, 08:32 AM
Wow. It's humorous to see shyt spewed from people who think they know the story. I'm sleeping just fine, thanks. I'm not here to re-hash some people's one-sided version of history. Believe what you want, personally at this point I could GAF. :dthumb:

Anywho, I will post what I posted in the mod's corner - verbatim. I posted it there first for the mods to see, now I'm sharing it with everyone else. I wasn't going to post it here but after the great response y'all gave me, why not? I do intend on posting it on TWF. I'm posting it here, first.

I'll try to keep this short.

Back in the Summer of '04 I was out riding my SV in the hills of Arkansas somewhere. We'd stopped for lunch and I got this call from a friend whom I'd spoken to a few weeks prior, about starting a sportbike discussion forum.

Not too long after that we had everything in place and we launched this place at the Atlanta Superbike races in 2004. I met some industry well knowns and we gave away a scooter. We forged a relationship with 2Wheel Tuner magazine who was new at the time.

We struggled for membership, I was online HOURS everyday emailing people to get them to visit. I was trading links with other sites to improve our Google ranking, I was creating threads and having discussions largely by myself. I even created multiple accounts and presented conflicting opinions so as to spark debate from people. It was a long and difficult road building this place to what it became.

Throughout the last 18 months I fielded buy offers for the site. I turned them down. For a variety of reasons, the fit wasn't right or the vision wasn't what I wanted. During this same time my interest in sportbikes, as has been document on this site, waned tremendously. My riding went from trips and weekend jaunts to back and forth to work only. And then, not even that. My bike currently sits in my garage wasting away, I can't even ride it because the front brakes are toast. Nonetheless, I just renewed the tags.

As my interest faded and shifted to other activities, namely spending time on my cabin cruiser (boat) with my family, my time devotion to TWF suffered. I relied too heavily on others to keep it afloat when I should have been here. I knew this, yet it was easier to let it deteriorate a little then to relive the countless hours each night recreating the place.

Then, one day, I got another offer. Not an "offer I couldn't refuse" as I'd done so previously; just good timing. However, since my interest and motivation were nil and any interest was short lived, it now made sense to sell. I mean, why not make some cash from something I didn't care much about anyway? It's like selling stuff at a garage sale, you hang onto it and you'll take something for it but you're not going to give it away.

And I'll not go into detail but this site was a partnership between me and two others. Any profits from the sale were divided three ways and taxed all to hell so no one got rich.

At the time of sale my obligation to carry on was for a short period to assist in the transition. This all occurred well before anyone knew, by the time people were told or found out I was no longer under obligation to stick around, but I did. Afterall, even though on paper I no longer owned the place I did build it from nothing. The other partners didn't do anything when it came to running the site.

So, I have had every intention of leaving this site from the get-go. My plan was to phase out my involvement, develop a successor and gracefully exit. I did not want to leave the site in a bad state. I email Jim about this nearly two months ago and we were in agreement. This was my plan, at my choosing.

Now, it would appear Jim is gone. I don't really have any other interface with VS than Jim. I suspect after this post is read I will, but that's neither here nor there. With that, my long planned and official separation from this site is the end of this month. This wasn't supposed to be a big secret but I hesitated in saying anything for fear all of the mods would leave if I wasn't around.

It's been a fun ride, I've enjoyed it. Monetarily it wasn't a lucrative, but it was fun when it was at its peak. Its time for me to move on to new things.

I figure most of you will continue to spew your vitriole against me, that's fine. Like I said, I'm sleeping just fine. It's easy to insult behind your keyboard with less than the entire story. So if you must, carry on that pointless charade.

On a more positive note, I fixed the brakes on my SV so I plan on actually riding again. It'll only be to and from work, but it's riding.

neebelung
04-18-2008, 08:41 AM
Shan, thanks for coming here and posting this for everyone. I hope this will put to rest some of the crap about this, and I hope you'll hang out here. :)

Trip
04-18-2008, 08:41 AM
On a more positive note, I fixed the brakes on my SV so I plan on actually riding again. It'll only be to and from work, but it's riding.

Good to hear you are back on two.

So what's going to happen to TWF now, VS is just letting the place die by not doing anything at all and adding more ads. Is VS falling apart or something as well if Jim is gone? I wonder what will happen to TWF if they collapse.

ShanMan14
04-18-2008, 08:46 AM
No clue. There is a new guy replacing Jim and I don't know the plans. I don't own the site and I have no responsibility to it. I've removed my emotional and sentimental attachment to the site so what happens is what happens. Doesn't matter to me. [Feels good to type that. :D]

Captain Morgan
04-18-2008, 08:56 AM
Wow. It's humorous to see shyt spewed from people who think they know the story. I'm sleeping just fine, thanks. I'm not here to re-hash some people's one-sided version of history. Believe what you want, personally at this point I could GAF. :dthumb:

Anywho, I will post what I posted in the mod's corner - verbatim. I posted it there first for the mods to see, now I'm sharing it with everyone else. I wasn't going to post it here but after the great response y'all gave me, why not? I do intend on posting it on TWF. I'm posting it here, first.

I figure most of you will continue to spew your vitriole against me, that's fine. Like I said, I'm sleeping just fine. It's easy to insult behind your keyboard with less than the entire story. So if you must, carry on that pointless charade.

Shan, thanks for coming here and posting this for everyone. I hope this will put to rest some of the crap about this, and I hope you'll hang out here. :)

No clue. There is a new guy replacing Jim and I don't know the plans. I don't own the site and I have no responsibility to it. I've removed my emotional and sentimental attachment to the site so what happens is what happens. Doesn't matter to me. [Feels good to type that. :D]

Thanks for the info. I figured you had to have some sort of agreement to hang around. But seriously, now that you're back on two and have no reason to be at the other site, hang out here!!! Most of us will welcome you. The others will eventually get over it! ;) And by the way, you can cuss over here, no need to censor yourself. :lol:

papapoi
04-18-2008, 08:59 AM
:bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny:

ShanMan14
04-18-2008, 09:02 AM
Thanks for the info. I figured you had to have some sort of agreement to hang around. But seriously, now that you're back on two and have no reason to be at the other site, hang out here!!! Most of us will welcome you. The others will eventually get over it! ;) And by the way, you can cuss over here, no need to censor yourself. :lol:

Yeah that expired in August 2007, so since then I've been hanging around on my own free will. And I'm leaving on my own free will giving VS a two month transition window that is ENDING! w00t!

Trip
04-18-2008, 09:11 AM
Yeah that expired in August 2007, so since then I've been hanging around on my own free will. And I'm leaving on my own free will giving VS a two month transition window that is ENDING! w00t!

Wow, when did the sale actually happen?

upshift
04-18-2008, 09:12 AM

:iagree: I would have stayed there if it wasnt for all the dam ads and crap. VS is just a company out looking for money and not caring about whether or not they screw up a forum. I always thought u were doing it cus u were getting a share too. Now that I know ur not u need to get ur ass over here and hang out like old times :lol:

neebelung
04-18-2008, 09:20 AM

:werd: WTF?? I had no idea it was that long ago...

ShanMan14
04-18-2008, 09:24 AM

I had to go back and check my old emails. Actually it was August it was sold, and 60 days past that. So I was under contract to stay until sometime in October.

A cut of the ads? :rofl: Heh, I wish. Any ad revenue we had before VS was always immediately re-invested into the site because 1) We needed it to survive and to a much lesser extent 2) putting it back into the site meant any "income" for tax purposes was reduced lessening the tax burden on me and the other two partners.

Interesting how learning more can change some opinions, isn't it. (That's a rhetorical question. :D)

neebelung
04-18-2008, 09:31 AM
Interesting how learning more can change some opinions, isn't it. (That's a rhetorical question. :D)

Absolutely. I'm glad you came here and set some things straight for everyone.

Rider
04-18-2008, 09:58 AM
Thanks for clearing stuff up Shan. I understand why you sold. It makes perfect sense and was a good move for you. Doesn't it break your heart seeing what VS did to your place though?

Mr Lefty
04-18-2008, 10:07 AM
Interesting... well... it's kinda what we'd been saying... you sold it because you wanted/needed out... but you stuck around because you had to...

That being said... I will apologize for my words in the past... what's done is done. it was just hard to see something I cared for go to shit like that. got caught up in the drama and sported off at the mouth a bit. So... SORRY.

I appreicate you taking the time to clear the air... and more so I appreciate what you bilt. this forum is in a very large way a tribute to what you did. it wouldn't be here with out you... so Thanks.

OneSickPsycho
04-18-2008, 10:09 AM
I'm still a salty bastard, but appreciate the info.

Rider
04-18-2008, 10:12 AM
I'm still a salty bastard, but appreciate the info.

Stop jerking off all over yourself.

ShanMan14
04-18-2008, 10:15 AM
Doesn't it break your heart seeing what VS did to your place though?

My dissassociation and severing that emotional attachment was the hardest part. At this point, I don't care. Really! It's like seeing a house you lived in for 20 years with other people living in it. They can trash it or change the color or add on to it, but it's not yours anymore. It is what it is.

That being said... I will apologize for my words in the past... what's done is done.

Damn straight, and there is no need for apologies.

I appreicate you taking the time to clear the air... and more so I appreciate what you bilt. this forum is in a very large way a tribute to what you did. it wouldn't be here with out you... so Thanks.

You know for Trip, this place was like a forum in a box. I'm glad for Trip and the rest that are here. I started TWF with nothing and it was a lot of hard work getting people to visit and creating a community from zero. This place is basically a ready-made forum with an existing membership that just punched in a different URL. I'm happy for everyone involved because the hardest part is done and the community is largely in tact. Even better, in the short time it's been around this place has taken on it's own identity and that's really cool.

OneSickPsycho
04-18-2008, 10:16 AM
Stop jerking off all over yourself.

I would, but I can't find my cat.

Trip
04-18-2008, 10:23 AM
You know for Trip, this place was like a forum in a box. I'm glad for Trip and the rest that are here. I started TWF with nothing and it was a lot of hard work getting people to visit and creating a community from zero. This place is basically a ready-made forum with an existing membership that just punched in a different URL. I'm happy for everyone involved because the hardest part is done and the community is largely in tact. Even better, in the short time it's been around this place has taken on it's own identity and that's really cool.

I had an awful time settling on this solution. It was a hard decision for me. I wanted to keep intact the core group of friends I had built up on TWF and that was just not possible with VS in control. People were heading for the door with no way to stop them. It took quite a bit of proding from other members to get me to set up this place. We wanted to keep TWF, but it just felt like VS was going to do what they wanted and that was that.

fpzx10
04-18-2008, 10:37 AM
Thanks for giving us the rest of the story :dthumb:

Mrs. Colleen
04-18-2008, 10:46 AM
Thanks for the info Shan. Hope you stick around here. :beers:

PiZdETS
04-18-2008, 12:53 PM
I never doubted the whole story was not being told. glad you're out of the mess shan.

I had only one dealing with shan and that was when I won botm, he went out of his way searching around shift racing's site on his own time to find a shirt in my size and spent extra dough to get it shipped quickly. Standup guy in my book.

I've been on forums with crazy ads and such so twforum didn't bug me too much actually, I just noticed a sudden lack of activity so I quit going. Then osp told me about this place run by trip so I checked it out.

dReWpY
04-18-2008, 01:09 PM
as one of the ppl responsible for twfix, you are always welcome to the site shan, you did what you had to do

Trip
04-18-2008, 01:13 PM
as one of the ppl responsible for twfix, you are always welcome to the site shan, you did what you had to do

yeah, you were like DO EEEET NOW!!!

dReWpY
04-18-2008, 01:15 PM
never said how big of a part i had :whistle:

Bassplayer
04-18-2008, 01:49 PM
Thanks Shan for clearin the air. :dthumb:
Hope ya stick around. :dthumb:

DLIT
04-18-2008, 01:53 PM

It's about fucking time the other info was heard. Jesus.

Bassplayer
04-18-2008, 02:01 PM
i wish it would have been stated a long time ago. im sure a lot of the drama would have never happened as it had.

ShanMan14
04-18-2008, 02:19 PM
It's about fucking time the other info was heard. Jesus.

Wow, but please don't call or compare me to Jesus. :dthumb:

t-homo
04-18-2008, 02:21 PM
Wow, but please don't call or compare me to Jesus. :dthumb:

I am really glad that now I at least know what all happened. Sorry about the terrorism done on my part.

Bassplayer
04-18-2008, 02:27 PM
Im glad i know now, was always wondering why you sold it...
had no idea you just wanted out. If that was the case, i Know Gas, Marko, Rae, Nee and Trip would have embraced it and kept things the way you initially planned them to be. (just look how it is here! :dthumb:)

Ah well, alls water under the bridge now. make sure you post up as much as you had recently on TWF. (was like since when is Shan a post whore?)

ShanMan14
04-18-2008, 02:43 PM
This is my 11th post. That makes me a :pwhore2: ??

Rider
04-18-2008, 02:43 PM
This is my 11th post. That makes me a :pwhore2: ??

He was referring to all the recent PW at TWF. :dthumb:

fpzx10
04-18-2008, 02:44 PM
Congrats :coffee:

Bassplayer
04-18-2008, 02:46 PM
He was referring to all the recent PW at TWF. :dthumb:

:dthumb: yep. :yes:

ShanMan14
04-18-2008, 02:54 PM
Alright, what's the raccoon all about?

Rider
04-18-2008, 02:55 PM
Alright, what's the raccoon all about?

Nice avy you got there Shan. :twfix:

fpzx10
04-18-2008, 02:56 PM
I'll field this one... :lol:

Look up raccoon ariel in the Urban Dictionary. That def was created by one of our own. It refers to a certain person from :twf: who has since started another forum.

I'll let someone else chime in with more details

the chi
04-18-2008, 03:00 PM
1. Raccoon Aerial 5 thumbs up

When fat girls on myspace take pictures of themselves from above to try and hide their enormous weight while wearing a lot of eye makeup to take attention away from their bodies giving them the appearance of a raccoon. Could also include vast amounts of cleavage as another distraction.

There sure are a lot of fat skanks on myspace posting raccoon aerials of themselves.

see nee's avy for example...

t-homo
04-18-2008, 03:01 PM

ebbs or trip, pull your pictures back out.

ShanMan14
04-18-2008, 03:02 PM
Ok, so I get that. What do I have to do with her? :idk:

fpzx10
04-18-2008, 03:03 PM
I have no idea :idk:

PiZdETS
04-18-2008, 03:05 PM
We were all pretty much under the impression you were hitting that....

not really

Dave
04-18-2008, 03:07 PM
good to know, coulda come out sooner, not sorry about the terrorisim :P

Trip
04-18-2008, 03:10 PM

not really

brain hurts, bad, no, image remove, oh god,

*kaboom*

Rider
04-18-2008, 03:11 PM

Just thought it was funny...

ShanMan14
04-18-2008, 03:24 PM

not really

Just threw up a little...

comonboys
04-18-2008, 03:47 PM

You all should see what they are doing now. They are all writing into Ellen to say how great that forum is........ :panic: I liked going there but the drama all got to be way to bad.... Just my though.

I was on there last night but looking around. I am still technically supposed to be in the calendar but yeah........... PG has something on his CHEWY doll that says SBG rocks and I can't read the rest. But yeah, all they are doing is keeping the drama going which all of us here just kid of are over it... So yeah. Over it!!!!!!!!:idk:

Trip
04-18-2008, 03:57 PM
:lol:

You should do a raccoon aerial for your calendar pic. That would be jawesome.

NONE_too_SOFT
04-18-2008, 04:02 PM

oh you seemed to have edited your post...

anyways, i can only assume that PG had the chewy doll first anyways, prolly had to dig for it in the drawer underneath his race car bed with all his other star wars toys... he obviously wouldnt keep it with his collectables in the closet alongside the lifesize chewbaca with a custom inserted flesh light where his chewbunghole should be.

Trip
04-18-2008, 04:06 PM
oh you seemed to have edited your post...

anyways, i can only assume that PG had the chewy doll first anyways, prolly had to dig for it in the drawer underneath his race car bed with all his other star wars toys... he obviously wouldnt keep it with his collectables in the closet alongside the lifesize chewbaca with a custom inserted flesh light where his chewbunghole should be.

Gross

Dave
04-18-2008, 04:06 PM
omg i nearly spewed my drink on my lappy when i read chewbunghole lol

neebelung
04-18-2008, 04:17 PM

*snort* Hey, my AV ROCKS!!!!!!!

NOTHING.... :lol: Believe me, it's got nothing to do with you, is in no way intended to offend you or anything. Merely a reference to my favorite UD definition.

ceo012384
04-18-2008, 04:19 PM
I had to go back and check my old emails. Actually it was August it was sold, and 60 days past that. So I was under contract to stay until sometime in October.
Actually yeah I noticed that when I became a supporting member midfall, my paypal went to a company called VS.... it confused me then and then when the forum went south it all made sense... it angered me that we were kept in the dark for so long.

It's all water under the bridge now. Welcome back to riding.

neebelung
04-18-2008, 04:19 PM

I just threw up a LOT. :skep:

Bassplayer
04-18-2008, 04:44 PM
I just threw up yesterdays breakfast. :lol:

and neebs..ur av rocks :lol:

Gas Man
04-18-2008, 05:43 PM
Doesn't it break your heart seeing what VS did to your place though?

Shan what do you think about this question?

Bassplayer
04-18-2008, 05:49 PM

:yes: ???

Mr Lefty
04-18-2008, 08:38 PM

You should do a raccoon aerial for your calendar pic. That would be jawesome.

dude that would be fucking hilarious... a TWFIX calendar with all of us doing raccoon aerials... but this time... we're not going to use SHOE POLISH TRIP! :lol:

NONE_too_SOFT
04-18-2008, 08:40 PM
we need a xxx calandar.

Katherine
04-18-2008, 09:25 PM
we need a xxx calandar.

Are you volunteering your modeling services?

upshift
04-18-2008, 09:26 PM

If thats the case we DO NOT need a xxx poster :panic:

NONE_too_SOFT
04-18-2008, 09:32 PM

only if you'll pose with me.

hell even if you dont.

Katherine
04-18-2008, 09:36 PM
You've already got three months covered right here. Now you just need 9 more.

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb180/MzKatMac/Misc/l_9d9fc3329b0b962fd966dca490676ee2.jpg

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb180/MzKatMac/Misc/l_61586ac782c22710f86d09593e6489d3.jpg

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb180/MzKatMac/Misc/l_bb1d4306164e96d1629f1617178e4934.jpg

NONE_too_SOFT
04-18-2008, 09:37 PM
hello myspace stalker.

upshift
04-18-2008, 09:45 PM
hello myspace stalker.

That may not be a bad thing if its her :idk: :lol:

NONE_too_SOFT
04-18-2008, 09:49 PM
good point. i fear she may already be wise to my wiley ways though, i'd have to resort to truth and character to swoon her. It'd be terrifying.

upshift
04-18-2008, 09:53 PM
good point. i fear she may already be wise to my wiley ways though, i'd have to resort to truth and character to swoon her. It'd be terrifying.

ah yeah probably more trouble than its worth

Katherine
04-18-2008, 09:55 PM
Bwahahhahaha... I told you to beware, NTS. FEAR ME.

Hey. Wait. I can only handle one TWFix romance at a time. At the present, I'm in the process of trying to convince Neebs she'd be happier with me than Chris!

NONE_too_SOFT
04-18-2008, 09:57 PM

Hey. Wait. I can only handle one TWFix romance at a time. At the present, I'm in the process of trying to convince Neebs she'd be happier with me than Chris!

it's okay. i'll wait in queue.

neebelung
04-19-2008, 10:27 AM

*hmmmm...........*

See, now if you'd ever make good on that 'threat' to stake out on my front lawn and play peeping tom, I might be more convinced.... ;)

itgirl
04-19-2008, 05:25 PM

hey now! i thought you were falling for me. :( it's because i'm already taken, isn't it? *sniffle*

looks to me like kat's a playa. don't hate the playa, hate the game. :lol:

NONE_too_SOFT
04-19-2008, 05:29 PM
*hmmmm...........*

See, now if you'd ever make good on that 'threat' to stake out on my front lawn and play peeping tom, I might be more convinced.... ;)

hey now! i thought you were falling for me. :( it's because i'm already taken, isn't it? *sniffle*

you two can have her.

neebelung
04-19-2008, 06:03 PM

You can stake out on my lawn with Kat, too... :)

itgirl
04-19-2008, 06:12 PM
hmm, now where'd i put those night vision goggles again? :whistle:

ShanMan14
04-21-2008, 09:37 AM

I already answered that. They added advertising, which is what I was going to/need to do anyway. Other than that, I still don't think it's all that much different as far as appearances. As an admin most of that was blocked from my viewing so maybe that's why it didn't bother me all that much, who knows?

I still don't see VS as this big money hungry corporation ruining the world or TWF, but even if they are I don't care. Capitalism is great, I only wish I did got rich running or selling the site, though that was never the intent.

In any case, good riddance to the headaches. They can turn it pink and put up rainbow flags for all I care. :dthumb:

NeonspeedRT
04-21-2008, 09:39 AM

:whistle:

itgirl
04-21-2008, 09:45 AM
hey shan, thanks for the memories. TWF was great while it lasted. :dthumb:

OneSickPsycho
04-21-2008, 10:57 AM
:whistle:

Damn yo, you play your cards right and you might just get a threesome out of this deal. :diitb:

neebelung
04-21-2008, 11:07 AM
Damn yo, you play your cards right and you might just get a threesome out of this deal. :diitb:

Foursome if Itgirl comes down with Kat. :lol:

ShanMan14
04-21-2008, 11:11 AM
:panic:

NONE_too_SOFT
04-21-2008, 11:11 AM
Twfix annual orgy?

neebelung
04-21-2008, 11:13 AM
*snort*

EEEEEK!!!! :willy:

t-homo
04-21-2008, 11:27 AM
Twfix annual orgy?

haha. :rockwoot:

Quick281
04-21-2008, 11:33 AM
Its nice to read the other side of the story. Sounds like most people were right, the intent was good but everything didn't work out as planned.

At any rate, in class twfix fashion the thread has moved on to planning for the annual orgy.:twfix:

ceo012384
04-23-2008, 12:53 AM
Foursome if Itgirl comes down with Kat. :lol:
Twfix annual orgy?

What happened to this thread? I don't sign on for a few days and the girls are planning a foursome?

You fuckers better invite me.

NONE_too_SOFT
04-23-2008, 06:35 AM
the planets alligned and god separated the heavens just to get a glimpse of these shenanagins.

Trip
04-23-2008, 07:19 AM
strange

Mr Lefty
04-23-2008, 07:56 AM
strange
?:idk:

ShanMan14
04-23-2008, 10:07 AM
Hijackers

dReWpY
04-23-2008, 10:23 AM
:iagree:

Trip
04-23-2008, 10:26 AM
Hijackers

I don't think they know how to stay on topic here.

t-homo
04-23-2008, 10:33 AM
I love looking at threads that I didn't originally find interesting after like 60 posts. It's either completely off topic or an argument about the topic (ex. Icon FTW).

Mr Lefty
04-23-2008, 05:59 PM
Hijackers

I don't think they know how to stay on topic here.

what was the topic? shan was asking all the mods of :twf: to check there... they did... end of topic

end of topic= post whore playground

actually... TWFix=post whore playground... :lol:

JoJoYZF
04-23-2008, 07:23 PM
what was the topic? shan was asking all the mods of :twf: to check there... they did... end of topic

end of topic= post whore playground

actually... TWFix=post whore playground... :lol:

As posted by the biggest of the twfix post whores

Mr Lefty
04-23-2008, 09:16 PM
As posted by the biggest of the twfix post whores

:lol:yeah... but 90% of this site was a :pwhore2: at :twf: especially Gasman...

but yeah... :pwhore2:

WARputer
04-24-2008, 05:39 PM
This thread has changed topics too many times , so I'm .....http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o154/Warputer/clueless.gif

JoJoYZF
04-24-2008, 05:53 PM
Im usually clueless so Im really fucked

WARputer
04-24-2008, 05:58 PM
Im usually clueless so Im really fucked

The clueless guy ....http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o154/Warputer/shrug.gif...LOL !! http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o154/Warputer/party0018.gif

ceo012384
04-24-2008, 06:01 PM
actually... TWFix= Ebbs' post whore playground... :lol:
Fixed.

JoJoYZF
04-24-2008, 06:03 PM
Fixed.

That about covers it.

Mr Lefty
04-24-2008, 06:12 PM
Fixed.
shit this is buisness son!

Cutty72
04-26-2008, 02:37 AM
hey, and :jacked: is ok when it involves girls trying for 3 and 4 somes or orgy's.