PDA

View Full Version : CCW / CPO Talk

Mudpuppy
04-11-2008, 10:11 PM
that's awesome.. i want to get my ccw as well.. just the cost and time are prohibitive to me.. the cost because for the cost i could do a trackday and trackday budget is limited so if i did the class i would cut into my trackday budget.. i live in a safe hood and i am well trained in street fighting - i.e. do whatever it takes to end the fight in 1 hit and using size against a motherfucker.. as far as being stuck up 98% of people don't ever intend to shoot you - there is that moment of doubt that is all i need to turn the gun on them because no motherfucker holds a gun to me without having their life force cut off.. its my belief that if you point a gun at someone you better be prepared to use it.. then the other 2% well i am still going to try and disarm them and if i am unsuccessful well they were going to shoot me anyways.. but i still want my ccw and i think everyone should carry a gun.. all the criminals do why shouldn't law abiding citizens carry guns?

OneSickPsycho
04-12-2008, 09:15 AM
that's awesome.. i want to get my ccw as well.. just the cost and time are prohibitive to me.. the cost because for the cost i could do a trackday and trackday budget is limited so if i did the class i would cut into my trackday budget.. i live in a safe hood and i am well trained in street fighting - i.e. do whatever it takes to end the fight in 1 hit and using size against a motherfucker.. as far as being stuck up 98% of people don't ever intend to shoot you - there is that moment of doubt that is all i need to turn the gun on them because no motherfucker holds a gun to me without having their life force cut off.. its my belief that if you point a gun at someone you better be prepared to use it.. then the other 2% well i am still going to try and disarm them and if i am unsuccessful well they were going to shoot me anyways.. but i still want my ccw and i think everyone should carry a gun.. all the criminals do why shouldn't law abiding citizens carry guns?

This is EXACTLY the reason current anti-gun advocates do not have an argument that holds water... More guns does not necessarily equate to more crime... That's just a lazy emotional argument.

Mudpuppy
04-12-2008, 08:15 PM
its all about control bro.. they want to control the sheep..

like I said before:

W in 08

FTW

you vote in Billiary or Obama sell your guns before they take them and sell your bike because you ain't going to be doing trackdays.. you will be driving corn oil fucking cars that pollute more to make the gas than regular oil cars.. they are fucking geniuses.. fucking bleeding heart neo-fascist liberal treehugging motherfuckers..

Gas Man
04-15-2008, 01:12 PM
The only gun control we should have is hitting your target!

Rider
04-15-2008, 01:17 PM

Werd!

Cutty72
04-15-2008, 01:18 PM

Truth

Mudpuppy
04-15-2008, 10:55 PM
seriously why can't a law abiding citizen have a gun..

if you are a criminal are you going to pull on gun on:

a. a person who does not have a gun
b. a person who has a gun

I think its obvious.

Mr Lefty
04-15-2008, 11:02 PM
seriously why can't a law abiding citizen have a gun..

if you are a criminal are you going to pull on gun on:

a. a person who does not have a gun
b. a person who has a gun

I think its obvious.
because... gun's make people commit crimes... :panic:

Gas Man
04-17-2008, 12:48 AM
Moved from my Phoenix thread

Filed it today at the county clerks office in westland. Guy told me that the county is back to 6 months turn around time! FUCK THAT! Law says 45 days! If I don't hear shit by then... I'll be down there tearin somebody's ass open wide!!!

Mudpuppy
04-17-2008, 11:47 PM
who made chopper boy a moderator and why the fuck is this dead topic moved to a new thread? mfp.. just kidding..

now i feel like shooting someone to get this aggression out..

Gas Man
04-18-2008, 01:16 AM
Mod? Shit... I gots more powers than that... :D

Shoot somebody... I'll tell the cops you were over my house.

Rider
04-18-2008, 09:41 AM
who made chopper boy a moderator and why the fuck is this dead topic moved to a new thread? mfp.. just kidding..

now i feel like shooting someone to get this aggression out..

Remember to zip tie a zip lock bag over the gun into your wrist to contain all the used shells. :dthumb:

OneSickPsycho
04-18-2008, 10:01 AM
Remember to zip tie a zip lock bag over the gun into your wrist to contain all the used shells. :dthumb:

Mr. Brooks was a badass.

Rider
04-18-2008, 10:06 AM
Mr. Brooks was a badass.

Yes he was, I took copious notes during that movie... You never know when you'll need to take a motherfucker out.

OneSickPsycho
04-18-2008, 10:16 AM
Yes he was, I took copious notes during that movie... You never know when you'll need to take a motherfucker out.

Hairnet FTW... That movie was pretty sweet.

Mudpuppy
04-19-2008, 01:04 AM
i haven't been here long enough to know
everytime i feel this way i lose control

i might take you up on that gasman.. there's alot of motherfuckers who deserve a good double tap..

OneSickPsycho
04-19-2008, 02:19 AM

i might take you up on that gasman.. there's alot of motherfuckers who deserve a good double tap..

I know I think about it more than what's probably healthy....

Gas Man
04-19-2008, 02:15 PM

I see the crazy in your eyes
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc110/aphia1996/Military%20Years/30a3.jpg

tallywacker
04-20-2008, 04:56 AM
What do you guys carry if you do? I carry a .40 USP.

Gas Man
04-20-2008, 11:45 AM
Glock 23 40cal

Well I carry as soon as my CPO permit gets here... fuckin slow as county.

Rider
04-21-2008, 08:51 AM
What do you guys carry if you do? I carry a .40 USP.

H & K FTMFW

z06boy
04-21-2008, 09:58 AM
Glock 27...compact 40 cal. I've had my CCP since they were first available in NC several years ago.

I'm not a Glock cheerleader/fanatic but I like it alot. I like several other makes as well.

Gas Man
08-17-2008, 10:30 PM
Old thread alert...

Got my CCW a few weeks ago, been carreying like every day.

Heard something about a Supreme Court ruling on a Washington DC law being worded as such that no own, not even private land owners can stop you from your 2nd admendment rights.

I think this was the case. NYTimes (http://www.nytimes.com/2008/06/27/washington/27scotuscnd.html)

But my dad was telling me that he believed he heard it would not allow things such as employers to deny your right to carry. Thoughts?

Oh and tonight I was telling the wife how comfortable my Fobus holster is on your side... had her try it on and realized somin... THIS IS DEAD SEXY!!!

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l311/cjclark69/US/img1219024937960.jpg
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l311/cjclark69/US/img1219024897811.jpg

Mr Lefty
08-17-2008, 11:07 PM
those pics look like they were taken in the 70's :lol: uma's mom looks hot!

Gunther1000
08-18-2008, 09:46 AM
You sir are one lucky man!

I hold a Glock 21c .45 It's the one with the vented barrel. Loud as shit but kills the recoil. My ex was 100 lbs and could shoot the shit out of it with one hand.

Gas Man
08-18-2008, 11:40 PM
Yeah the celly didn't do good in the low lighting.

Mudpuppy
08-19-2008, 12:16 AM
dude you never ever never never never never ever never never never never NEVER teach your wife to shoot.. its the first commandment of gun ownership.. almost as important as you can never own too many guns.. hopefully she was just posing for some pics for you and she has no idea where the gun is stored or the ammo or the key for the lock, etc. and most importantly shouldn't have any idea how to shoot it.. if she does add me to your will..

Gas Man
08-19-2008, 10:25 AM
I have wanted to teach her but she has little interest in shooting. She doesn't like the 20 gauge pump and doesn't really care about the glock.

That being said, I do have plans to go to the range with the mother and bro in law. Cause the mother has her own pistol and wants to go with me.

azoomm
08-19-2008, 11:19 AM
dude you never ever never never never never ever never never never never NEVER teach your wife to shoot.. its the first commandment of gun ownership.. almost as important as you can never own too many guns.. hopefully she was just posing for some pics for you and she has no idea where the gun is stored or the ammo or the key for the lock, etc. and most importantly shouldn't have any idea how to shoot it.. if she does add me to your will..

:lol:

You know they let us vote now and everything...

Sidenote: http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/front/5945430.html Texas FTW :dthumb:

the chi
08-19-2008, 12:45 PM
What if your woman shoots better than you do?!

:lol:

Geez guys...workin on mine right now, class in late september, now just have to decide what gun I can carry comfortably that doesnt show under my clothes. If I carry, i dont want people to know, if I ever have to pull it out, its getting used.

Gunther1000
08-19-2008, 01:29 PM
Keeping it with you will be all worth it the one time you have to use it. It may seem like a hassle to tote with you but the one time you are caught without it you will regret it. I am actually glad I didn't have my gun in the car a few years ago when a guy in Detroit robbed my brother and I at gun point. We made it away with little problems but I think things would have ended differently if I had my gun. Maybe for the worse.

Gas Man
08-19-2008, 02:06 PM
Worse = dead criminal = ok by me

Look at it this way... when fucks like these come into your life... you have one of 2 choices for your life.

Judge or Jesus

I'll pick judge!

Gunther1000
08-19-2008, 02:42 PM
My luck hasnt been so good with the judges of MI.... Maybe I would have gotten away with it but this guy had a car full of his coherts just a block away and im sure they all had guns. My brother was a week away from his girl friend having there first child and I was sure this guy wanted to shoot us by the way he was acting. All I could think was Don't shoot my brother. I almost did something stupid but my brother talked me out of it and I gave up the money.

z06boy
08-20-2008, 11:21 AM
I rode my bike to VIR for the AMA races this weekend and had just bought a Joe Rocket Mantra XL tank bag last week and it worked well. The zippered section closest to me was a perfect fit for a little S&W .38 revolver I had with me at the time. :dthumb:

Mudpuppy
08-21-2008, 12:47 AM
hey i have nothing against women or women shooting guns my point was just its a bad idea to encourage it - when she gets pissed and shoots your nuts off you will figure out it was a bad idea.. but really my comments weren't a slam on women..

gasman - mrs. mp has no interest either so i hear you.. i was just giving you shit as usual its how i roll.. you know this man.. we will have to go shooting sometime soon.. i have to get ready for hunting season its fastly approaching..

t-homo
08-21-2008, 01:12 AM
This is long, but it is a great write up a guy did about the time he actually had to use his pistol.
http://www.swmosportbikes.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25839

Gas Man
08-21-2008, 01:16 PM
I know MP and that's a good idea!! I got 200 rounds sittin in my range bag now... just waiting to go bang bang!

Cutty72
08-21-2008, 08:19 PM
Goose has already opened in ND.

Mudpuppy
08-26-2008, 11:18 PM
I know MP and that's a good idea!! I got 200 rounds sittin in my range bag now... just waiting to go bang bang!

not yet rabbit not yet.. but very soon.. in the next 2-3 weeks..