PDA

View Full Version : Say what you want about Brett Favre

tached1000rr
10-06-2009, 07:48 PM
Brett Favre is cool in my book, definitely a throwback to those who tightened their shoelaces for the love of the game. You all see the excitement in his eyes when he approached the line of scrimmage, for Brett it's not about the money, records, etc... Dude just loves football....

marko138
10-06-2009, 07:58 PM
I was really hoping the Packers would whoop his ass last night.

Kaneman
10-06-2009, 08:32 PM
I was really hoping the Packers would whoop his ass last night.

But you suck, and so do they, and Brett tap danced all over them. It was a beautiful game.

You guys remember watching, or maybe still watch classic NFL games? Football was more fun when more men were Brettlike.

marko138
10-06-2009, 09:18 PM
The guy can play. He's tough. There should be more like him. Instead we have a bunch of pussies. I just got sick of the saga two years in a row.

dReWpY
10-06-2009, 09:20 PM
i just love the brett favre commercials :lol
dude pwned his old team, i thought he was going to cry at the post game interview on teh field

psychochild28
10-06-2009, 09:55 PM
Only QB to beat all 32 teams. It was a good game Mon. night.

marko138
10-07-2009, 09:35 AM
Only QB to beat all 32 teams. It was a good game Mon. night.
Yeah, thats an interesting stat. And only possible if you play for a hundred years like Favre. :lol:

z06boy
10-07-2009, 09:39 AM
The guy can play. He's tough. There should be more like him. Instead we have a bunch of pussies. I just got sick of the saga two years in a row.

I agree 100 % !! I've pretty much always liked him UNTIL he started the I quit...no I don't...boohoo...shed some tears...yep I quit...no I don't...I'll switch teams...I quit again...no I don't...I'll switch teams again.

He did kick azz Monday night no doubt but either keep playing or quit and stop this BS that's been going on the last two years.

marko138
10-07-2009, 09:43 AM
I agree 100 % !! I've pretty much always liked him UNTIL he started the I quit...no I don't...boohoo...shed some tears...yep I quit...no I don't...I'll switch teams...I quit again...no I don't...I'll switch teams again.

He did kick azz Monday night no doubt but either keep playing or quit and stop this BS that's been going on the last two years.
Yeah, the guy can clearly still get it done. No question. He made some nice throws, just as he always has.

defector
10-07-2009, 09:52 AM

Same here.

wildchild
10-08-2009, 08:44 AM
Favre has always seemed to really enjoy the game. I think the BS about his retiring was mostly overhyped by media. Had they left him alone yeah it would have been a questionable thing every year but at least you wouldn't have heard about it every day.

funniest thing I seen leading up to that game.( remember we're local here) was interviewing a packer player. guy was all hyped up yeah now we get to hit Favre, no more red jersey. then like a "scary" thought occurred to him he says "of course that means he can hit back on us too"

karl_1052
10-08-2009, 12:16 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pz7P0yJErOw