View Full Version : Gun-toting soccer mom found shot dead

pauldun170
10-08-2009, 12:19 PM
lulz

Gun-toting soccer mom found shot dead
Cops: Pa. woman’s 3 children were home during suspected murder-suicide
The Associated Press
updated 10:10 a.m. ET, Thurs., Oct . 8, 2009

LEBANON, Pa. - A soccer mom who gained national attention when she openly carried a loaded gun to her 5-year-old daughter's game was shot dead Wednesday along with her husband in what appeared to be a murder-suicide, police said.

Meleanie Hain and Scott Hain were pronounced dead Wednesday night at their home in Lebanon, a small city about 80 miles west of Philadelphia.

The couple's three children were home at the time but weren't hurt, police said. They were taken to stay with friends and relatives.

Meleanie Hain, 31, and Scott Hain, 33, had been having marital problems for about a week, neighbor Mark Long said. Scott Hain had left the couple's home on Tuesday, and Meleanie Hain didn't know where he was, but he returned Wednesday, Long said.

Autopsies on the Hains were to be conducted Thursday, coroner Dr. Jeffrey Yocum said.

Meleanie Hain made headlines after she attended a children's soccer game in a park on Sept. 11, 2008, with a handgun in plain view holstered on her hip, upsetting other parents.

The county sheriff, Michael DeLeo, revoked her gun-carrying permit nine days later.

Hain successfully appealed the permit revocation, although the judge who restored the permit questioned her judgment and said she had "scared the devil" out of other people at the game.

Harassment
Hain sued DeLeo in federal court, alleging that he violated her constitutional rights and prosecuted her maliciously when he took the permit away. She said that because of his actions her baby-sitting service had suffered, her children had been harassed and she had been ostracized by her neighbors in Lebanon, which has about 25,000 residents.

DeLeo said at Hain's appeal that he revoked her permit after fielding the parents' complaints. He said he based his decision on a state law that prohibits certain gun permits from being given to anyone whose character and reputation make him or her a danger to public safety.

After Hain sued DeLeo, the Brady Center to Prevent Gun Violence, which says it tries to reform the gun industry through sensible regulations, offered to defend him for free.

"It is a case that calls out for common sense," Brady Center attorney Daniel Vice said then. "It's ridiculous to bring a gun to a child's soccer game."

A court hearing on Hain's $1 million lawsuit was postponed in May after an attorney in the case was involved in a traffic accident.

URL: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33220258/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/

shmike
10-08-2009, 12:23 PM
Hilarious.

Not as hilarious as poor dead people in Detroit but almost.

I mean, she owned a gun right? She was asking for it.

She probably owned a skirt too. Bitch is lucky she didn't get raped too.

:wtfru:

HokieDNA01
10-08-2009, 12:36 PM
Maybe she carried a gun cause she feared her husband. Is PA an open carry state?

pauldun170
10-08-2009, 12:46 PM
Maybe she carried a gun cause she feared her husband. Is PA an open carry state?

Or maybe the husband got tired of her carrying the gun everywhere...

Him: "Hey baby wanna git some lovin in before the kids get home?"
Her: "Sure"
Him: "Honey,can you take gun holster off this time...it's just awkward and all.."
Her: "YOU SHALL NOT INFRINGE ON MY RIGHTS!!!"
Him: "Ok Ok...settle down"
Her: "YOU SHALL NOT INFRINGE ON MY CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS!!"
Him: "Fine...excuse me while I go bear my constitutional right to whack off in the other room. At least I can shoot off something in this house"

Trip
10-08-2009, 12:47 PM

It doesn't say who shot who. Maybe she was the nutzo. I mean she did open carry to a kids soccer game. She should of just concealed it.

wildchild
10-08-2009, 12:50 PM
It doesn't say who shot who. Maybe she was the nutzo. I mean she did open carry to a kids soccer game. She should of just concealed it.

that's what I was looking for too. Who was the shooter?

Rider
10-08-2009, 12:52 PM

Sounds like she was either showing off or trying to intimidate someone. If you are going to carry, keep it concealed until you actually need to use it.

pauldun170
10-08-2009, 12:52 PM

It's one of those things where...Yes we support your right to do it but we also must ask the question "What asshole open carry's to a kid's soccer game?"

Of course if its the case where it is a normal thing to do in the community then fine. whatever...But if you are the only one doing it and you did to "prove a point" at a kids soccer game.
You just may be an asshole.

HurricaneHeather
10-08-2009, 12:53 PM
Sounds like she was bored and wanted to start some drama with the open carry thing. :shrug:

pauldun170
10-08-2009, 12:56 PM
Hilarious.

Not as hilarious as poor dead people in Detroit but almost.

I mean, she owned a gun right? She was asking for it.

She probably owned a skirt too. Bitch is lucky she didn't get raped too.

:wtfru:

"Hey look dead people from detroit HAR HAR funny"
No I don't think it's funny to make generalizations about folks simply because of where they live. Unless they are from the bible belt or the south....or florida.
fuck those dimwits

I have issued a lulz in the case of Mrs Hain because there is overwhelming evidence that she was an asshole and her death was ironic.

your witness councilor...

Trip
10-08-2009, 01:05 PM
It's one of those things where...Yes we support your right to do it but we also must ask the question "What asshole open carry's to a kid's soccer game?"

Of course if its the case where it is a normal thing to do in the community then fine. whatever...But if you are the only one doing it and you did to "prove a point" at a kids soccer game.

Yeah I fully understand, we are an open carry state here, but if you open carry most places around here people will flip the fuck out. We had some dude tackled and shit at wallyworld because the dumbass cop didn't understand the law. It's just smarter to keep it hidden.

karl_1052
10-08-2009, 01:07 PM

Maybe she was auditioning for The Real Housewives of Lebanon, PA.

pauldun170
10-08-2009, 01:09 PM
Yeah I fully understand, we are an open carry state here, but if you open carry most places around here people will flip the fuck out. We had some dude tackled and shit at wallyworld because the dumbass cop didn't understand the law. It's just smarter to keep it hidden.

If I were to see somebody open carrying at my sons game I'd probably just assume they were on the job or something and not give a second thought.

HOWEVER..I can totally see the "stay at home" set freaking out.

wildchild
10-08-2009, 01:28 PM
Sounds like she was either showing off or trying to intimidate someone. If you are going to carry, keep it concealed until you actually need to use it.

depends on situation. here in wis we could carry it open like that legally but if it's concealed you're illegal.

common sense should have prevailed in this case and said no carry at kids games but what fun would that be?

marko138
10-08-2009, 01:44 PM
I didn't realize this was a story outside of Central PA.

RACER X
10-08-2009, 02:14 PM
It's just smarter to keep it hidden.

wouldn't it then be illegal? unless you have a concealed license?

Trip
10-08-2009, 02:15 PM
wouldn't it then be illegal? unless you have a concealed license?

depends on the state, Tenn just has a carry license, you can carry concealed or open. I don't know what the laws are in PA.

Rider
10-08-2009, 02:23 PM
Open carry is legal here in MI but the only people that i ever see open carry besides law enforcement are firearms salesmen. If you are going to carry, get a CCW and keep it hidden.

marko138
10-08-2009, 04:03 PM
Open carry is legal here in MI but the only people that i ever see open carry besides law enforcement are firearms salesmen. If you are going to carry, get a CCW and keep it hidden.
She was within her legal rights here.

Trip
10-08-2009, 04:08 PM

Whats the rules for concealed? Did she need another license?

Rider
10-08-2009, 04:08 PM

Agreed, but why did she feel the need to open carry at a kids soccer game? Trust me I am pro gun ownership and the right to carry, There are just certain places and times when a little discretion should be used. There are far to many anti gun people in this country and we don't want to give them anymore ammunition (no pun intended)to bolster their cause.

marko138
10-08-2009, 04:23 PM
Whats the rules for concealed? Did she need another license?

I'm not sure. I know we have to have a permit to carry a concealed weapon, which I believe she had. As for whether she needed another permit to carry openly like that I dont know. But the sheriff did revoke her permit for open carrying at the soccer game. She sued or someone sued someone else and it was determined she was not breaking the law by displaying the gun at the soccer game.

Agreed, but why did she feel the need to open carry at a kids soccer game? Trust me I am pro gun ownership and the right to carry, There are just certain places and times when a little discretion should be used. There are far to many anti gun people in this country and we don't want to give them anymore ammunition (no pun intended)to bolster their cause.

I completely agree. I dont see the need to advertise it at the kids soccer game. I dont know why she did.

z06boy
10-08-2009, 04:45 PM
I'm not sure. I know we have to have a permit to carry a concealed weapon, which I believe she had. As for whether she needed another permit to carry openly like that I dont know. But the sheriff did revoke her permit for open carrying at the soccer game. She sued or someone sued someone else and it was determined she was not breaking the law by displaying the gun at the soccer game.

You do or don't have open carry permits ?

I completely agree. I dont see the need to advertise it at the kids soccer game. I dont know why she did.

Yeah I don't understand this either.

Kaneman
10-09-2009, 02:10 PM
So is a kid's soccer game so secure and well defended to negate one's responsibility to be prepared for dire situations? The "time and place" to carry a firearm is when or wherever security can not be guaranteed and it falls within the boundries of the law. Open carry is less troublesome and faster than concealed carry so if it was legal in her state the. There is no problem. I could not give a fuck less about people who are frightened by a firearm secured to someone's hip think. Those same people are the ones crying on the news after a tragic event wishing it could have been prevented.

Churches, schools, hospitals, soccer games. Locked and loaded.

CasterTroy
10-09-2009, 02:24 PM
I could not give a fuck less about people who are frightened by a firearm secured to someone's hip think. Those same people are the ones crying on the news after a tragic event wishing it could have been prevented.

Is your church BATF approved? :lol:

shmike
10-09-2009, 02:33 PM
So is a kid's soccer game so secure and well defended to negate one's responsibility to be prepared for dire situations? The "time and place" to carry a firearm is when or wherever security can not be guaranteed and it falls within the boundries of the law. Open carry is less troublesome and faster than concealed carry so if it was legal in her state the. There is no problem. I could not give a fuck less about people who are frightened by a firearm secured to someone's hip think. Those same people are the ones crying on the news after a tragic event wishing it could have been prevented.

Thank you.

I can't believe so many "advocates" of the right to bear arms are saying "it wasn't the right place, appropriate, etc."

What IS the appropriate place to carry, the range? :scratch:

HokieDNA01
10-09-2009, 02:44 PM

100% agreed

askmrjesus
10-09-2009, 02:52 PM
Alright, since no one else is going to say it.....

GOOOOOAAAAAALLLLL!!!

JC

Rider
10-09-2009, 03:00 PM
Thank you.

I can't believe so many "advocates" of the right to bear arms are saying "it wasn't the right place, appropriate, etc."

What IS the appropriate place to carry, the range? :scratch:

Carry anywhere you want... concealed. Why open carry at a kids soccer game? You really think she felt she was in danger at the soccer game?

CasterTroy
10-09-2009, 03:04 PM
Carry anywhere you want... concealed. Why open carry at a kids soccer game? You really think she felt she was in danger at the soccer game?

You've never been to a soccer/little league baseball game in the south?

To SOME of these parents....it "ain't no joke"

Hell I feel better when I carry (concealed) at the little league field, in case that big bitch cheering her reheaded inbred on, to the tune of molesting the eardrums of those within a 50 ft radius of her, loses her voice and decides to make good on her threats to maul the opposing teams parents like a wild pack of pit bulls.... :idk:

shmike
10-09-2009, 03:07 PM

Why open carry anywhere?

If there was zero threat of danger, why carry at all?

Rider
10-09-2009, 03:09 PM
You've never been to a soccer/little league baseball game in the south?

To SOME of these parents....it "ain't no joke"

Hell I feel better when I carry (concealed) at the little league field, in case that big bitch cheering her reheaded inbred on, to the tune of molesting the eardrums of those within a 50 ft radius of her, loses her voice and decides to make good on her threats to maul the opposing teams parents like a wild pack of pit bulls.... :idk:

I have no problems with carrying anywhere concealed. Open carry to for that matter but there is just certain places or events that you need to pack that shit up(conceal).

Kaneman
10-09-2009, 03:45 PM

Youre at risk everytime you step foot out your front door. Open carry is easier, more comfortable, an allows faster access to your weapon. If legal it should be the carry method of choice no matter the destination.

Rider
10-09-2009, 04:02 PM
Youre at risk everytime you step foot out your front door. Open carry is easier, more comfortable, an allows faster access to your weapon. If legal it should be the carry method of choice no matter the destination.

All excellent points, but I think it just gives the anti gun nazi's a reason to bitch.

Kaneman
10-09-2009, 04:28 PM
All excellent points, but I think it just gives the anti gun nazi's a reason to bitch.

It does, and fuck them.

Never needed a seatbelt, wear it everytime.
Never needed a helmet, wear it everytime.
Have needed a handgun, will continue to wear it. If Texas passes the law then I'll be doing so via open carry.

HokieDNA01
10-09-2009, 06:16 PM
Well it turns out she was shot and killed by her husband while talking to her friend on the computer. I guess in her life, talking to a friend in your house is a dangerous place to be, let alone on the soccer field. If her husband was crazy (obvious) she had the right to let him know she was armed anywhere she went. Too bad she probably takes the gun off at home and it cost her.

Trip
10-09-2009, 07:12 PM
Well it turns out she was shot and killed by her husband while talking to her friend on the computer. I guess in her life, talking to a friend in your house is a dangerous place to be, let alone on the soccer field. If her husband was crazy (obvious) she had the right to let him know she was armed anywhere she went. Too bad she probably takes the gun off at home and it cost her.

Where are you getting all this info? The news is only reporting they been having problems for a week. She never said back in the old articles from when she had a gun at a soccer game that it was to protect herself from her husband. Think she would get a divorce if she thought her life was in danger from then to now. Maybe they both were nuts.

dReWpY
10-09-2009, 08:32 PM
my bet, both fucking nuts

Homeslice
10-09-2009, 09:28 PM
"Hey look dead people from detroit HAR HAR funny"
No I don't think it's funny to make generalizations about folks simply because of where they live. Unless they are from the bible belt or the south....or florida.
fuck those dimwits

I have issued a lulz in the case of Mrs Hain because there is overwhelming evidence that she was an asshole and her death was ironic.

your witness councilor...

:lmao: :lmao:

HokieDNA01
10-09-2009, 10:41 PM
Where are you getting all this info? The news is only reporting they been having problems for a week. She never said back in the old articles from when she had a gun at a soccer game that it was to protect herself from her husband. Think she would get a divorce if she thought her life was in danger from then to now. Maybe they both were nuts.

Is on the news now...they were going through a divorce. Her friend saw him kill her on a webcam.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/10/09/gun.soccer.mom.dead/index.html

Trip
10-09-2009, 10:49 PM
nevermind I see it now. 4 months ago.

Sounds like she might of been moving on and he wasn't too thrilled about it. They shouldn't of been living together anymore. Still the soccer thing happened over a year ago, if she was that scared of him, she should of been long gone.

Whole thing just is odd...

101lifts2
10-10-2009, 06:08 PM
.....Hain successfully appealed the permit revocation, although the judge who restored the permit questioned her judgment and said she had "scared the devil" out of other people at the game.

Harassment
Hain sued DeLeo in federal court, alleging that he violated her constitutional rights and prosecuted her maliciously when he took the permit away. She said that because of his actions her baby-sitting service had suffered, her children had been harassed and she had been ostracized by her neighbors in Lebanon, which has about 25,000 residents.

DeLeo said at Hain's appeal that he revoked her permit after fielding the parents' complaints. He said he based his decision on a state law that prohibits certain gun permits from being given to anyone whose character and reputation make him or her a danger to public safety.....[/url]

Public safety my black ass. More like appealing to the residents insteading of upholding one's Constitutional rights.

marko138
10-10-2009, 09:27 PM
I'm still amazed this is a national story.

Kaneman
10-12-2009, 08:34 AM
I'm still amazed this is a national story.

Really? Ever hear of Jon and Kate?

CasterTroy
10-12-2009, 08:35 AM

:lol

marko138
10-12-2009, 10:27 AM
No, who are they?

EpyonXero
10-13-2009, 10:07 AM

Because Im sure having a gun on her hip at the computer would have deflected the bullets.

It must suck to live in so much fear that you feel the need to be armed at your kids soccer game.

HokieDNA01
10-13-2009, 10:17 AM
Because Im sure having a gun on her hip at the computer would have deflected the bullets.

It must suck to live in so much fear that you feel the need to be armed at your kids soccer game.

Yet she got killed in her own house by her own husband..yes that fear sucks but in her life it was real.

itgirl
10-13-2009, 10:42 AM
i love the sweet irony of this story! too bad the dumbass wasn't packin' the heat inside her home. didn't do her much good hanging from the hook on the back of the door, now did it? :lol:

now if only the rest of the gun-loving idiots would just wipe eachother out. yup, i'm anti-gun.

RACER X
10-13-2009, 11:12 AM
i love the sweet irony of this story! too bad the dumbass wasn't packin' the heat inside her home. didn't do her much good hanging from the hook on the back of the door, now did it? :lol:

now if only the rest of the gun-loving idiots would just wipe eachother out. yup, i'm anti-gun.

so do you have a sign on your ft door tht says anti-gun person lives here? :lol
and yup i'm pro gun

i carry mine in my kids diaper bag alot.......:whatwhat:

http://www.gunpointshop.com/sitebuilder/images/whycarry3910-368x281.jpg

HokieDNA01
10-13-2009, 11:32 AM

Too bad all the cops would die too since most are "gun-loving idiots". Then all the knife-loving criminals could have their way with everyone unchecked.

I would also venture to guess that 50%+ of this boards members would also die since many motorcycle riders are also gun owners.

Decided to test this theory on a poll...
http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=11006

itgirl
10-13-2009, 03:55 PM
so do you have a sign on your ft door tht says anti-gun person lives here? :lol
and yup i'm pro gun

i carry mine in my kids diaper bag alot.......:whatwhat:

http://www.gunpointshop.com/sitebuilder/images/whycarry3910-368x281.jpg

nah, so if you bust into my house you get the satisfaction of knowing you killed a completely unarmed person. if that doesn't just swell your penis, nothing will. :D

RACER X
10-13-2009, 03:57 PM
nah, so if you bust into my house you get the satisfaction of knowing you killed a completely unarmed person. if that doesn't just swell your penis, nothing will. :D

see here's the hiccup, not all people that own guns are bad.......but if i were a thief, i'd sure as hell pic the pacifist vs the gun owner.

JIC, you haven't seen this gun pole

and yeah, your in the minority. thats ok, cuz guns keep your freedoms alive and well......at least for now.

itgirl
10-13-2009, 04:10 PM
see here's the hiccup, not all people that own guns are bad.......but if i were a thief, i'd sure as hell pic the pacifist vs the gun owner.

JIC, you haven't seen this gun pole

and yeah, your in the minority. thats ok, cuz guns keep your freedoms alive and well......at least for now.

i'm okay with being in the minority. you're right, not all people that own guns are bad. it just gives them more opportunity. people that own guns seem to think they have the right to use them too. it gives them an inflated ego. but that's just my opinion. who cares what i think? like i said, i am anti-gun. so i am no threat to anybody.

RACER X
10-13-2009, 04:12 PM
i am no threat to anybody.

wrong...........people kill people............guns are a tool, if not a gun, a hammer, if not a hammer a knife.........

and yeah gun owners do have the right to use them, to protect home and family. i guess it's better to cower in the closet and be at the mercy of the bad guys. no thanks.

EpyonXero
10-13-2009, 04:23 PM
it gives them an inflated ego. but that's just my opinion. who cares what i think? like i said, i am anti-gun. so i am no threat to anybody.

Im not anti-gun but I have noticed the inflated ego that it seems many gun carriers have. It also seems to create some false sense of security as if simply having a gun in your possession will protect you from danger. Anytime a story about crime is posted somebody inevitable chimes in with "If he had a gun...."

HokieDNA01
10-13-2009, 04:30 PM
Its not a guarentee that a gun will help you....it just offers you options. I dont rely on a gun to keep me safe, just like I don't rely on medical insurance to keep me healthy. Both are something I hope I NEVER have to use but are there to give me options when their are none left.

I do not like the thought of being helpless. And I would say a gun does in no way effect my ego. I think big ego people may be drawn towards guns, verses guns giving people egos.

After the VT shootings, my entire outlook on firearms has changed. That and the shooting of our local Karioke guy at a bar I frequent cause some loon had the hots for his wife and walked in the bar and killed him. Random things happen and I want to give my self any chance I can if they do.

pauldun170
10-13-2009, 04:37 PM
The danger gun like'r's and non Gun like'r pose to one another is in legislation.

Non gun like'rs come up with gun laws and gun like'rs try and interfere with states rights concerning gun laws.

Personally, I don't like the idea of government telling me what I can and cannot buy.
I'm not into this whole paranoia business that gets pushed.

itgirl
10-13-2009, 11:23 PM
wrong...........people kill people............guns are a tool, if not a gun, a hammer, if not a hammer a knife.........

and yeah gun owners do have the right to use them, to protect home and family. i guess it's better to cower in the closet and be at the mercy of the bad guys. no thanks.

hell, i don't even carry a purse. nobody ever needs to fear me. :)

CasterTroy
10-14-2009, 07:19 AM
The people who claim to be the least "threat" somehow always seem to do the most damage to the "masses" with their mouth (their "weapon/tool of choice)

RACER X
10-14-2009, 08:01 AM
hell, i don't even carry a purse. nobody ever needs to fear me. :)

well you could revert to old style, using your hands. been around since the beginning of time.

people kill people, weapons or not.

Kaneman
10-14-2009, 09:04 AM
who cares what i think? like i said, i am anti-gun. so i am no threat to anybody.

Morons are a threat to society, even unarmed morons.

itgirl
10-14-2009, 10:09 AM
The people who claim to be the least "threat" somehow always seem to do the most damage to the "masses" with their mouth (their "weapon/tool of choice)

i have yet to kill anyone with my tongue. not for lack of trying though.

Morons are a threat to society, even unarmed morons.

says the douchebag. :D i love people that gotta name call to make their feeble point.

Kaneman
10-14-2009, 10:21 AM
says the douchebag. :D i love people that gotta name call to make their feeble point.

I don't "gotta", but I feel it's a safe assumption you're not capable of the logic it would take to comprehend a complex retort to your original point that people like me and my family should kill each other off because we value the right to self defense.

Much easier to call you a moron, which is just as relevant and truthful anyway.

z06boy
10-14-2009, 10:32 AM

...and sounding pretty ignorant for making a statement like this.

Now if only all non gun owning idiots get raped...robbed or murdered...yup, I'm pro-gun.

No I don't really feel this way...just trying to make an ignorant enough statement to counter yours. :lol

You really think that anyone that owns a gun is bad and deserves to be wiped out ?

CasterTroy
10-14-2009, 10:38 AM

now if only the rest of the gun-loving idiots would just wipe eachother out.

Hello pot....this is kettle

Rider
10-14-2009, 10:51 AM

Then there wouldn't be anyone left to protect you when you get attached by the criminals.

RACER X
10-14-2009, 10:54 AM
Then there wouldn't be anyone left to protect you when you get attached by the criminals.

like this

Rider
10-14-2009, 10:55 AM
like this

:lol Yeah exactly like that.

Trip
10-14-2009, 10:57 AM
WTF is that,

let's cool down a bit, no need to call people morons and idiots.

Rider
10-14-2009, 11:00 AM
WTF is that,

let's cool down a bit, no need to call people morons and idiots.

Looks like the infamous face humping mexican hairless possum.

defector
10-14-2009, 02:06 PM
Looks like the infamous face humping mexican hairless possum.

That's just what they do if you don't let them touch your weiner.

itgirl
10-14-2009, 06:41 PM
i just love getting everyone all stirred up over this. it's so easy. :D

for the record, i'm not marching on the capitol or anything trying to have gun-owners rights revoked. i just think they are dangerous and don't like them. i also don't like people trying to convince me otherwise. can't we just agree to disagree and leave it at that? you keep your gun and i won't own one.

not everyone that owns a sportbike is a menace to society. and those that don't own one aren't less of a person for not. same can be said about this issue. different strokes for different folks.

RACER X
10-14-2009, 06:44 PM

for the record, i'm not marching on the capitol or anything trying to have gun-owners rights revoked. i just think they are dangerous and don't like them. i also don't like people trying to convince me otherwise. can't we just agree to disagree and leave it at that? you keep your gun and i won't own one.

not everyone that owns a sportbike is a menace to society. and those that don't own one aren't less of a person for not. same can be said about this issue. different strokes for different folks.

um yeah thats a far cry from

apology accepted.

itgirl
10-14-2009, 07:34 PM

apology accepted.

like i said, i like to stir the pot a bit. y'all make it too easy for me. :D

Rider
10-15-2009, 09:06 AM

The same could be said for motorcycles by some people but that doesn't seem to bother you. So if I said all motorcycle riders are idiots and I hope they all crash and die, would you take offense?

Just because YOU think they are dangerous, doesn't mean they are. It's just your opinion and that doesn't mean it's right.

z06boy
10-15-2009, 09:23 AM

apology accepted.

:lol:

fasternyou929
10-15-2009, 09:31 AM
The same could be said for motorcycles by some people but that doesn't seem to bother you. So if I said all motorcycle riders are idiots and I hope they all crash and die, would you take offense?

Just because YOU think they are dangerous, doesn't mean they are. It's just your opinion and that doesn't mean it's right.

Hey Lightning, she already said she was just stirring the pot. This part of the conversation is over, why are you trying to bring it back?

Rider
10-15-2009, 09:40 AM
Hey Lightning, she already said she was just stirring the pot. This part of the conversation is over, why are you trying to bring it back?

Because I'm a dick and I can. :gofurslf:

fasternyou929
10-15-2009, 04:18 PM
Because I'm a dick and I can. :gofurslf:

Somebody's crampy and moody.

http://www.monettoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/midol.jpg

itgirl
10-15-2009, 04:55 PM

opinions are just that...opinions. they are neither right nor wrong. that means your opinion about guns isn't right either there, slick. how about you keep yours and i keep mine. :)

as far as the bike comment goes, no i wouldn't take offense. what other people think doesn't hurt me personally. i allow people to be free thinkers. but thanks for giving me the chance to elaborate on my views.

RACER X
10-15-2009, 05:00 PM
opinions are just that...opinions. they are neither right nor wrong. that means your opinion about guns isn't right either there, slick. how about you keep yours and i keep mine. :)

as far as the bike comment goes, no i wouldn't take offense. what other people think doesn't hurt me personally. i allow people to be free thinkers. but thanks for giving me the chance to elaborate on my views.

actually the constitution affords us the right to own and bear arms, it makes no mention of motorcycle........so really you're wrong.

fasternyou929
10-15-2009, 05:50 PM
actually the constitution affords us the right to own and bear arms, it makes no mention of motorcycle........so really you're wrong.

Yes, the constitution gives the right to bear arms. However, it does not say you're not allowed to have a differing opinion on whether or not they're dangerous.

itgirl
10-15-2009, 08:45 PM

whatever dude. so i'm wrong then. you win. whatever that's worth to ya. thanks for helping me add one more to my post count and helping to keep this thread going. *insert dead horse smiley here* i still think what i think though. you can't change that. :D

Yes, the constitution gives the right to bear arms. However, it does not say you're not allowed to have a differing opinion on whether or not they're dangerous.

thank you. :)

Rangerscott
10-15-2009, 09:57 PM

There's tons of things the constitution doesnt mention of the future things.

CasterTroy
10-16-2009, 07:26 AM
There's tons of things the constitution doesnt mention of the future things.

There shoulda been an internet clause

http://www.twowheelfix.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1927&stc=1&d=1226510076

Rider
10-16-2009, 08:45 AM
Somebody's crampy and moody.

http://www.monettoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/midol.jpg

That's your comeback? Weaksauce. :lol

fasternyou929
10-16-2009, 09:46 AM
That's your comeback? Weaksauce. :lol

LOL I didn't realize what you said was so revolutionary. A weak offense does not require a strong defense.

z06boy
10-16-2009, 09:52 AM
http://www.engadgethd.com/media/2007/04/hd_format_war_kids.jpg

fasternyou929
10-16-2009, 09:59 AM
:lol: Be careful, Rider might give you an infraction!

z06boy
10-16-2009, 10:01 AM

Doh !! :runaway: :lol:

Rider
10-16-2009, 10:07 AM

Not likely, Z06 is cool in my book.