PDA

View Full Version : Aye Trip

Switch
10-11-2009, 12:25 PM
What do you think about going out West sometime early next year?

Trip
10-11-2009, 09:46 PM
Probably won't be able to do the cali trip next year. I got some shorter hops I am planning, but they won't be a week long. When I do the cali trip, it's going to have to be at least 2 weeks long or more. Me and Andrea have several trips (non moto related) planned for next year, so I will be using my leave on that.

Switch
10-11-2009, 09:51 PM
Probably won't be able to do the cali trip next year. I got some shorter hops I am planning, but they won't be a week long. When I do the cali trip, it's going to have to be at least 2 weeks long or more. Me and Andrea have several trips (non moto related) planned for next year, so I will be using my leave on that.

I said nothing about California. I never wanna go back to that turdhole.

Trip
10-11-2009, 10:08 PM
I said nothing about California. I never wanna go back to that turdhole.

where are you wanting to go, it takes a full day just to cross the plains. It's going to take too much time to get out west. When I do that trip, I am going on a national park trip and hit grand canyon/yellowstone/yosemite/colorado and such, so I want to go to cali. That probably won't be next year. I got too much to buy for the bike/gear/camping yet. I want to hit gravel roads as well.

Switch
10-11-2009, 10:55 PM
where are you wanting to go, it takes a full day just to cross the plains. It's going to take too much time to get out west. When I do that trip, I am going on a national park trip and hit grand canyon/yellowstone/yosemite/colorado and such, so I want to go to cali. That probably won't be next year. I got too much to buy for the bike/gear/camping yet. I want to hit gravel roads as well.

If I get the FZ, I'd like to do the Gravelhala and Parson's Branch.

Trip
10-11-2009, 10:59 PM
If I get the FZ, I'd like to do the Gravelhala and Parson's Branch.

I am up for either. Would like to take the GS on parsons. I had a shitload more fun on the gravelhala with the DRZ though. I need better gravel tires on the GS.

Switch
10-11-2009, 11:05 PM
I am up for either. Would like to take the GS on parsons. I had a shitload more fun on the gravelhala with the DRZ though. I need better gravel tires on the GS.

I've been looking at these for the FZ I don't have: http://www.motostrano.com/avproexrati.html

Reason being, it's the only tire with sufficient tread that will fit a 180