PDA

View Full Version : Anyone heard of Haps Leathers

derf
10-13-2009, 10:16 PM
http://www.hapsracingleathers.com/index.html

Anyone? Prices are almost too good to be true.

azoomm
10-13-2009, 10:21 PM
Never heard of them... but, you could get a killer X-Men costume....

Homeslice
10-13-2009, 10:24 PM
I've seen some of those designs on Ebay..... For that price I wouldn't doubt they're made in Pakistan, and if so it's junk IMO

TYEster
10-13-2009, 11:22 PM
Idk but they seem to sell the same styles as these guys...

www.topgearleather.com

Authentic logo's FTW!

Never heard of them... but, you could get a killer X-Men costume....

I'll see you one Xman costume, and raise you a Batman!

Jacket that is... http://www.topgearleather.com/product/345/Batman_Motorcycle_Leather_Jacket_Racing_Riding_Jac ket.html

derf
10-13-2009, 11:44 PM
Yeh just wondering, it definatly looks too good to be cheap

askmrjesus
10-13-2009, 11:47 PM
I've seen some of those designs on Ebay..... For that price I wouldn't doubt they're made in Pakistan, and if so it's junk IMO

I still get emails from Sialkot (the garment district of Pakistan) from when I sold race leathers at my shop. Those are definitely Paki designs, and you're right, they're shit. Badly stitched, ill fitting, stiff, and more than likely, goat skin.

Run away.

JC

Homeslice
10-14-2009, 01:37 AM
Ill-fitting is right......There's something about those Pakistanis.......They must have different skeletal structure or some shit, because nothing they make fits a real human. I once bought this "Texport" suit off Ebay, I assumed it was British, but no it was made in Pakistan, and the shoulders had this ripple in the leather that stuck up in the air like angel wings. Also the whole suit didn't have one piece of leather larger than 8 inches.....Their cows must have been too diseased to get bigger pieces off them.

I also bought a few different pairs of AGVSport gloves a few years ago because they were a helluva deal.........Hmm, wonder why......Made in Pakistan. Looked good in the photos, tons of carbon fiber, etc......But they fit like a fucking dinner glove.....No curvature at all. You could lay them flat on the table and the thumb would fold perfectly flat against the palm. Total ignorance of how a human hand is shaped. And the stitching was horrible.........The two lines of "double-stitching" actually crossed each other on several occassions, instead of remaining parallel to each other.

Rider
10-14-2009, 09:03 AM
No.

Homeslice
10-14-2009, 11:02 AM
No.

:lol:

fasternyou929
10-14-2009, 11:07 AM
But they fit like a fucking dinner glove.....

How to erase your credibility on all things involving motorcycles and/or testosterone. :lol:

Homeslice
10-14-2009, 11:19 AM
How to erase your credibility on all things involving motorcycles and/or testosterone. :lol:

OK I've never worn a dinner glove.........But how about a men's dress glove, like you would buy at any department store for $20-30.........That's what I'm talking about. Flat as a board.