PDA

View Full Version : Casey Stoner was rolling!

tached1000rr
10-18-2009, 10:08 PM
Casey looked to be back into form, watched the MotoGp race on speed this evening. I've missed seeing him battle with Rossi up front.

fnfalman
10-18-2009, 10:11 PM
Stoner was the man to beat and nobody could beat him. Apparently the rest did him good.

jalaan1
10-18-2009, 11:54 PM
yeah definitely. ^^^^^^^

especially with him sliding in that one turn.... looked awesome.

Clay
10-19-2009, 05:50 AM
No doubt Stoner was moving. However, I fully believe Rossi had something for him. He even said what I basically thought in his interview...he's in "championship mode". Not taking away anything from Stoner, as he would have possibly still won even if Rossi was willing to fight. I just think Rossi backed down from the fight on this one.

Rider
10-19-2009, 10:34 AM
No doubt Stoner was moving. However, I fully believe Rossi had something for him. He even said what I basically thought in his interview...he's in "championship mode". Not taking away anything from Stoner, as he would have possibly still won even if Rossi was willing to fight. I just think Rossi backed down from the fight on this one.

Agreed, with Lorenzo out, he just cruised and was content with second. Casey was sliding that Duc nicely though. That was some bad ass riding on his part.

z06boy
10-19-2009, 12:12 PM
Agreed, with Lorenzo out, he just cruised and was content with second. Casey was sliding that Duc nicely though. That was some bad ass riding on his part.

This is probably true.

Stoner was smoking though so I'm not taking anything away from him BUT since that was his home track I expected him to rock it and he did.

Krypt Keeper
10-21-2009, 10:07 AM
Great race and like mentioned I had missed the good battles up front. Would have been awsome to see what would have happened if Lorenzo hadn't crashed.

z06boy
10-21-2009, 10:09 AM
Great race and like mentioned I had missed the good battles up front. Would have been awsome to see what would have happened if Lorenzo hadn't crashed.

So very true !!

Dave
10-21-2009, 10:36 AM
that was def a wild race. Casey's ability to control that monster is nothing short of amazing. Im always left wondering if he could tame the cube

SteveP
10-25-2009, 09:23 PM
Watch the spoiler bro.

Agreed though. Casey dominated the feild.