PDA

View Full Version : Man shoots 18-yr old having sex with 16-yr old stepdaughter.

EpyonXero
10-20-2009, 11:46 AM
http://www.wesh.com/news/21344611/detail.html

APOPKA, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - An Apopka man is behind bars after shooting an 18-year-old he caught having sex with his 16-year-old stepdaughter. Wade Edwards, 41, was arrested and charged with second degree attempted murder.

According to an Apopka Police report, officers responded to the Emerson Park subdivision off of Rafton Road shortly before 3 p.m. on Thursday, after two 911 calls were received reporting the shooting.

The second 911 call was placed by Edwards, who told the dispatcher that he had just shot someone inside his house. When officers arrived at the residence, they found victim Juilian Harp in the grass in front of the home.

The stepdaughter told police that the two were having consensual sex when her stepfather entered the room. She said Edwards left to retrieve a gun and shot at Harp as he was leaving. However, Edwards told police that Harp "pounced" at him, and because he did not know Harp, he was afraid and shot at him in self-defense.

Harp's injuries are non life-threatening and he is in stable condition at Orlando Regional Medical Center.

Curtis Windom is upset about his younger brother having been shot Thursday afternoon. "He probably would have killed him. That’s how I feel. He probably would have killed him. He could have handled it a different way... He should have called the police,” said Windom.

Neighbors are shocked. "Honestly I couldn’t believe it because I met Mr. Wade several times and he’s pretty nice. So I just couldn’t believe what happened,” said Kim Pryor.

The step father claims it was self defense. He tells police when he got home, he saw the 18-year-old in his daughters room and felt threatened by him. However, police say both the victim and the witness say Harp had his hands up and was saying please don’t shoot, please don’t shoot and was making a motion towards leaving the home.

Tmall
10-20-2009, 11:48 AM
Sounds like attempted murder.

Fry him.

Rider
10-20-2009, 11:49 AM
Should have shot the slut daughter and let him go.

Tmall
10-20-2009, 11:52 AM
Or, you could realize that as long as they have a dick or a vagina, they're going to want to fuck.

And you could teach about the consequences and how to respect themselves, and hope they don't turn into sluts.

Either way, this moron is going to go to jail. All because he got pissed that somebody was fucking his little girl.

Rider
10-20-2009, 11:57 AM
Or, you could realize that as long as they have a dick or a vagina, they're going to want to fuck.

And you could teach about the consequences and how to respect themselves, and hope they don't turn into sluts.

Either way, this moron is going to go to jail. All because he got pissed that somebody was fucking his little girl.

Agreed. I don't seriously condone shooting anyone unless it's in self defense and it sounds like that was not the case here.

EpyonXero
10-20-2009, 11:57 AM
And while hes in jail everybody is going to be banging her.

pauldun170
10-20-2009, 11:59 AM
Mistake #1
Edwards was neither wearing a strawhat nor was he sporting overalls

Mistake #2
Instead of using a phrase containing the word "git", Edwards told police a lie.

Mistake #3
Edwards used a handgun when according to state law, only a double barrel shotgun or Winchester single shot rifle may be used when chasing them boys.

z06boy
10-20-2009, 12:12 PM
Sounds like stepdaddy is going to jail and then it's open season on the daughter and her mom.

Papa_Complex
10-20-2009, 12:14 PM
Mistake #1
Edwards was neither wearing a strawhat nor was he sporting overalls

Mistake #2
Instead of using a phrase containing the word "git", Edwards told police a lie.

Mistake #3
Edwards used a handgun when according to state law, only a double barrel shotgun or Winchester single shot rifle may be used when chasing them boys.

I believe that pitchforks are also permissible.

Dave
10-20-2009, 12:22 PM
what state is this? Statutory?

pauldun170
10-20-2009, 12:25 PM
I believe that pitchforks are also permissible.

Pitchforks are permissible but problematic in practice.
Ma's and Pa's may use a pitchfork HOWEVER an issue arises when pitchforks are used within the confines of the home.
Pitchforks become unwieldy in tight quarters and pose liability issues for Ma's and Pa's.

If you git the varmit in the backside with the forks as he scrams out the window, you are fine from a legal standpoint.

However, if during the melee you strike the varmit with the HANDLE of the pitchfork you may be held liable for maintaining an unsafe environment.

To mitigate this risks, Ma's and Pa's must use a specially prepare pitchfork where the shaft\handle are covered in state approved padding.

Rider
10-20-2009, 12:25 PM
what state is this? Statutory?

FL. Not statutory

Edit: oh I guess 16 is statutory in FL. Age of consent is 18.

Papa_Complex
10-20-2009, 12:34 PM
Pitchforks are permissible but problematic in practice.
Ma's and Pa's may use a pitchfork HOWEVER an issue arises when pitchforks are used within the confines of the home.
Pitchforks become unwieldy in tight quarters and pose liability issues for Ma's and Pa's.

If you git the varmit in the backside with the forks as he scrams out the window, you are fine from a legal standpoint.

However, if during the melee you strike the varmit with the HANDLE of the pitchfork you may be held liable for maintaining an unsafe environment.

To mitigate this risks, Ma's and Pa's must use a specially prepare pitchfork where the shaft\handle are covered in state approved padding.

Perhaps it's time that measures that have been successful in other jurisdictions be adopted then? Italian fathers and step-fathers find that a butcher knife, or meat cleaver is an effective in-home device. Pakistani fathers stick with the butcher knife, as the cleaver requires too much upper body strength.

CrazyKell
10-20-2009, 12:58 PM
Should have shot the slut daughter and let him go.

Seriously? Your mysoginstic viewpoints absolutely terrify me. :td:

Consensual sex!

Foolish kids doing it at home though!:tremble:

Rider
10-20-2009, 01:02 PM
Seriously? Your mysoginstic viewpoints absolutely terrify me. :td:

Consensual sex!

Foolish kids doing it at home though!:tremble:

Read my post after that. You people have zero sense of humor.

tached1000rr
10-20-2009, 01:06 PM
And while hes in jail everybody is going to be banging her.

and everyone will be banging him while he's in jail too:lol

pauldun170
10-20-2009, 01:15 PM
Perhaps it's time that measures that have been successful in other jurisdictions be adopted then? Italian fathers and step-fathers find that a butcher knife, or meat cleaver is an effective in-home device. Pakistani fathers stick with the butcher knife, as the cleaver requires too much upper body strength.

Ok...but do you place restrictions on pitchforks? Currently the risks concerning pitchforks have to do with Tort law. Do you propose that the state get involved?

In most states butcher knives are tightly regulated (must have license and bushy mustache).

CrazyKell
10-20-2009, 01:15 PM
Agreed. I don't seriously condone shooting anyone unless it's in self defense and it sounds like that was not the case here.

You're a comedian. Look up funny. You are not it.

Rider
10-20-2009, 01:19 PM
You're a comedian. Look up funny. You are not it.

I'm not here for your entertainment, I'm here for mine.

CrazyKell
10-20-2009, 01:21 PM
I'm not here for your entertainment, I'm here for mine.

Then don't bitch when people don't get your, how you say, "sense of humour". :idk:

Papa_Complex
10-20-2009, 01:21 PM
Ok...but do you place restrictions on pitchforks? Currently the risks concerning pitchforks have to do with Tort law. Do you propose that the state get involved?

Perhaps requiring that pitchforks only be used either outdoors or in hay lofts would be a reasonable restriction? As long as everyone knows the rules, it should be fine. An ad campaign would do the trick.

In most states butcher knives are tightly regulated (must have license and bushy mustache).

The restrictions would need to be loosened somewhat. Perhaps to qualify you would need to possess two of the following qualifications?

- bushy moustache
- two or more large and chunky pieces of costume jewelry
- half-open shirt exposing hairy chest
- ability to swear in a language other than English, at a volume no less than 96dB as measured from a 45 degree angle, and distance of 3 metres

Of course being the parent or guardian of a nubile teenaged girl would also be a requirement.

Trip
10-20-2009, 01:22 PM

It's not even his little girl, it's someone else's little girl.

Rider
10-20-2009, 01:29 PM
Then don't bitch when people don't get your, how you say, "sense of humour". :idk:

You were calling me a misogynistic. I have a right to clarify myself when wrongly accused. Same as you would if someone pointed out that you are a complete bitch. I would expect you to clarify yourself as well.

CrazyKell
10-20-2009, 01:35 PM
You were calling me a misogynistic. I have a right to clarify myself when wrongly accused. Same as you would if someone pointed out that you are a complete bitch. I would expect you to clarify yourself as well.

Edit: I've seen a lot of misogynistic posts from you. Just calling a spade a spade.

I am a complete bitch. But only to mysoginistic pricks. :)

Rider
10-20-2009, 01:37 PM
Your general posts are mysoginistic in nature. :idk: You don't want to be labeled as such, but a large portion of your posts are like that. Just calling a spade a spade.

I am a complete bitch. But only to mysoginistic pricks. :)

Good thing I'm not Misogynistic then. At least I know how to spell it. :lol

CrazyKell
10-20-2009, 01:38 PM
Good thing I'm not Misogynistic then. At least I know how to spell it. :lol

Hahaha you got me there. I mispelled a word. Well, you really taught me a lesson. :skep:

CrazyKell
10-20-2009, 01:40 PM
You were calling me a misogynistic.

Nope. I said you had misogynistic (is that spelled correctly) views. I would have called you a misogynIST. Not a misogynistic.

Rider
10-20-2009, 01:43 PM
Nope. I said you had misogynistic (is that spelled correctly) views. I would have called you a misogynIST. Not a misogynistic.

Well for your information I don't hate women. I have many female friends that don't feel the same way you do. How could I hate women? I love :boobs: too much

CrazyKell
10-20-2009, 01:44 PM
Well for your information I don't hate women. I have many female friends that don't feel the same way you do. How could I hate women? I love :boobs: too much

Is it the same way you don't hate black people because you have many black friends and even let them use your washroom? :?::tremble:

Now I'm just messing with ya. ;)

goof2
10-20-2009, 01:46 PM
FL. Not statutory

Edit: oh I guess 16 is statutory in FL. Age of consent is 18.

The age of consent is 18, but if the other person is under 23 (I believe) the age of consent drops to 16. Not statutory.

Rider
10-20-2009, 01:48 PM
Is it the same way you don't hate black people because you have many black friends and even let them use your washroom? :?::tremble:

Now I'm just messing with ya. ;)

Honestly I don't have any black friends, but thats not because I don't like them, I just don't know any.. truth.

Homeslice
10-20-2009, 01:50 PM
Doesn't seem very newsworthy, in fact I bet this happens everday somewhere in the country.

CasterTroy
10-20-2009, 02:08 PM

I have my own little girl, as well as "someone else's little girl" and as a parent of BOTH I can tell you I don’t see a distinction between my girls 99.9% of the time.

Though I wouldn’t SHOOT the boy, I would do something pretty awful, like rape him with a plunger handle or staple his sac to his thigh just because that’s embarrassing and not something that’s likely going to get reported.

Though that’s just anger-speak and more than likely I’d do nothing but charge him with rape

z06boy
10-20-2009, 02:14 PM
I have my own little girl, as well as "someone else's little girl" and as a parent of BOTH I can tell you I don’t see a distinction between my girls 99.9% of the time.

Though I wouldn’t SHOOT the boy, I would do something pretty awful, like rape him with a plunger handle or staple his sac to his thigh just because that’s embarrassing and not something that’s likely going to get reported.

Though that’s just anger-speak and more than likely I’d do nothing but charge him with rape

:lol:

Ok serious question...if the boy is 18 and your daughter is 16 you would charge him...even if it was consensual ?

Don't get me wrong...I would be pizzed too but having him arrested if she was willing ? Man I guess I could have been charged when I was 18 looking back.

Now if it's an older guy...a teacher...blah blah blah I understand but I'm just thinking about a 2 year difference.

pauldun170
10-20-2009, 02:17 PM
I would do something pretty awful, like rape him with a plunger handle or staple his sac to his thigh just because that’s embarrassing and not something that’s likely going to get reported.

So you are saying that you would touch his buttocks, handle his scrotum and look at his anus?

dude....

thats f'ed up

EpyonXero
10-20-2009, 02:23 PM
:lol:

Ok serious question...if the boy is 18 and your daughter is 16 you would charge him...even if it was consensual ?

Don't get me wrong...I would be pizzed too but having him arrested if she was willing ? Man I guess I could have been charged when I was 18 looking back.

Now if it's an older guy...a teacher...blah blah blah I understand but I'm just thinking about a 2 year difference.

A charge like that would ruin a kid's life.

goof2
10-20-2009, 02:23 PM
18 year old plus a 16 year old in Florida is completely legal. You couldn't have him charged with rape even if you wanted to.

CasterTroy
10-20-2009, 02:32 PM
18 year old plus a 16 year old in Florida is completely legal. You couldn't have him charged with rape even if you wanted to.

I certainly could...I'm in NC, and I am speaking from a fathers point of view in my own situation (i.e. state) and yes I would charge him even if it was consensual on both parts.

Statutory rape + attributing to the delinquency of a minor.

If you’re gonna play, you need to be prepared to pay

CrazyKell
10-20-2009, 02:42 PM
I certainly could...I'm in NC, and I am speaking from a fathers point of view in my own situation (i.e. state) and yes I would charge him even if it was consensual on both parts.

Wow. So what are the consequences for the girl in that scenario?

RACER X
10-20-2009, 02:49 PM
a long grounding sentence.........lol

EpyonXero
10-20-2009, 02:53 PM

You might want to move then because 16 is legal in NC.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_North_America#North_Carolina

shmike
10-20-2009, 02:56 PM

13, 14 & 15 year olds may also engage as long as the other party is not 3 or more years older.

CasterTroy
10-20-2009, 03:06 PM

Well shit...I guess I'd shoot the bastard then.......not sure when that changed :lol: but obviously I wasn't aware of the change

Homeslice
10-20-2009, 03:09 PM
For those who would charge the guy......Are you saying there's really that big of a difference between a 17-y/o and an 18 y/o guy? The law says its cool if he was 16 or 17, but all of a sudden when he becomes 18 you'd charge him? Pretty retarded IMO.

Let me ask you something, what percent of 16-y/o girls do you think are still virgins? Maybe 50% at the most? So that means the other 50% have had sex with SOMEONE.....so what difference does it make whether the guy was 16, or 18? Don't act like you weren't banging 16 y/o girls.......Are you supposed to suddenly stop doing so when you turn 18? Retarded.

Kaneman
10-20-2009, 03:10 PM

lol, well it seems that you more than most don't necessarily get other's "sense of humour"

Kaneman
10-20-2009, 03:13 PM

Wow dude, that's some really sick shit. Assuming you're not kidding, talking about ruining an 18 year old's life for having sex with someone 2 years his junior is pretty fucked up.

You realize that 16 year old girls tend to be heavily sexual creatures without any influence from the guys you would have the put in jail for fucking right?

CrazyKell
10-20-2009, 03:13 PM
lol, well it seems that you more than most don't necessarily get other's "sense of humour"

Oooh noo....Kaneman doesn't like me. What will I do? :tremble::skep: :lmao:

CrazyKell
10-20-2009, 03:14 PM
Wow dude, that's some really sick shit. Assuming you're not kidding, talking about ruining an 18 year old's life for having sex with someone 2 years his junior is pretty fucked up.

I have to agree with this. You're planning on really messing up someone's life for the sake of 2 years and all over consensual sex? Keep a tighter leash on your daughter if that's how you feel about it. :idk:

pauldun170
10-20-2009, 03:16 PM
I can't say much as I have two boys BUT if I had a daughter and I caught her in bed with someone. I wouldn't worry so much about the someone.

Put your clothes on, leave yer name and parents number on table as you head out the door.

The person I'd be focusing on is my child.
Have a nice LONG talk.

Kaneman
10-20-2009, 03:17 PM
Oooh noo....Kaneman doesn't like me. What will I do? :tremble::skep: :lmao:

Uhhh...ok. What's wrong with you girl?

I have to agree with this. You're planning on really messing up someone's life for the sake of 2 years and all over consensual sex? Keep a tighter leash on your daughter if that's how you feel about it. :idk:

Right on, or just realize that your 16 year old daughter is probably not a virgin anymore...and if she is she won't be for long.

Guidance, love and understanding > ruining someone's life.

RACER X
10-20-2009, 03:18 PM

You realize that 16 year old girls tend to be heavily sexual creatures without any influence from the guys you would have the put in jail for fucking right?

do you only have a son?

CrazyKell
10-20-2009, 03:20 PM
So for those fathers that have daughters, implying that because they have a daughter somehow their outlook is more valuable or true.....

How would you feel if your son's life were immeasurably fucked over because a father couldn't take that his little girl wasn't a virgin anymore?

Homeslice
10-20-2009, 03:20 PM
do you only have a son?

why would that matter?

For those who would charge an 18 y/o guy banging your 16 y/o daughter, just curious......would you charge an 18-y/o girl banging your 16 y/o son?

Kaneman
10-20-2009, 03:25 PM
do you only have a son?

Yes, I only have a son.

However I sincerely hope that having a daughter would not completely diminish my common sense and cause me to seek vengeance on guys who are ....just being guys.

CasterTroy
10-20-2009, 03:26 PM

You're one to talk homie! :lol:

Wow dude, that's some really sick shit. Assuming you're not kidding

Yeah I was kidding....well...kinda half-hearted. I'm a very protective father and I'd be pissed...and I say that stuff as many would "in the heat of the moment" but I wouldn't do anything irrational just because of some stupid decision a kid made with his dick :idk:

Kaneman
10-20-2009, 03:28 PM
You're one to talk homie! :lol:

Yeah I was kidding....well...kinda half-hearted. I'm a very protective father and I'd be pissed...and I say that stuff as many would "in the heat of the moment" but I wouldn't do anything irrational just because of some stupid decision a kid made with his dick :idk:

Well right on then, I gotcha. I'm sure I'd be pissed too...but draw the line a destroying a young man's life.

Although, I wouldn't call having sex with a 16 year old a stupid decision for an 18 year old. Sounds like a perfectly rational and natural decision to me.

CrazyKell
I think the humour filters must be off today or something. :crazy:

CasterTroy
So for those fathers that have daughters, implying that because they have a daughter somehow their outlook is more valuable or true.....

How would you feel if your son's life were immeasurably fucked over because a father couldn't take that his little girl wasn't a virgin anymore?

seriously.....step back from the keyboard

CrazyKell
10-20-2009, 03:31 PM
seriously.....step back from the keyboard

I'm the only one that thought you were serious. And you're not the only father that expressed that sentiment because you have a daughter.

Sorry...having an off...very serious....kind of day. ;)

CasterTroy
10-20-2009, 03:31 PM
Well right on then, I gotcha. I'm sure I'd be pissed too...but draw the line a destroying a young man's life.

I agree....BUT I also believe that part of loving your child is making them aware that something like that COULD happen. A crazed parent, pregnancy....there are HUGE possible consequences for that hormonal decision. They need to be aware of all the variables (not that they’ll listen and understand them, but they need to at least be exposed to them)

CasterTroy
10-20-2009, 03:33 PM
I'm the only one that thought you were serious. And you're not the only father that expressed that sentiment because you have a daughter.

Sorry...having an off...very serious....kind of day. ;)

no worries

I have a son too...so not only do I have to worry about his penis and where he puts it....I have to worry about EVERY penis (my 2 daughters) :lol:

Tmall
10-20-2009, 03:33 PM
Pics of the girl to see if it was worth it?

Rider
10-20-2009, 03:34 PM
The same rules would apply to both my son and daughter. It will kill me if either of them ended up ruining their life(by getting pregnant or impregnating) over wanting to have sex before they were an adult. I'd deal with it but I certainly wouldn't send anyone to jail over it. Kids are kids and they are going to "experiment" whether you like it or not.

Sorry the serious father in me had to finally come out.

I will however use intimidation tactics when a boy comes over to take my daughter out like clean the guns or sharpen the ax or the chainsaw when he arrives. And I hope the father of the girl my son wants to take out does the same thing. But in the end they are going to do what they want to do.

CasterTroy
10-20-2009, 03:37 PM
I will however use intimidation tactics when a boy comes over to take my daughter out like clean the guns or sharpen the ax or the chainsaw when he arrives.

Boy....I own a gun and a chainsaw and have access to acres and acres of land and a backhoe. Now you have her back 30 minutes before curfew if you spect to take her out again, ya here?

Kaneman
10-20-2009, 03:38 PM
I agree....BUT I also believe that part of loving your child is making them aware that something like that COULD happen. A crazed parent, pregnancy....there are HUGE possible consequences for that hormonal decision. They need to be aware of all the variables (not that they’ll listen and understand them, but they need to at least be exposed to them)

Yup, agree with that.

When I was 14 and 15 I had a hot lil' girlfriend who was on the dance team at school, same age. She had an identical twin, both with platinum blond hair, and a psychotic father. I was talking to her on the phone one night while over a friend's house while his parents were out of town. Her Dad grabbed the phone from her and started running his mouth...I, in turn, started running mine as well.

He said he was going to kill me and hung up the phone. Shortly after that the twin called me and said that her Dad had just grabbed his gun, forced my GF into his Corvette, and was coming to shoot me in front of her. My friend went into his parents room and brought out two pistols and a shotgun.

Instead of having a shootout I decided to call the cops. They came and essentially arrested me. The Dad made good on his threat though, I saw him drive by but he kept going due to the cop cars in the driveway. They refused to even pull him over.

The result of the father's craziness? His lovely innocent lil' daughter was so furious that she would literally blow me whenever I mentioned it. She blew me at school, behind the practice field and whenever she managed to get out of her overprotective father's house. I got so many blow jobs that I wished every girl I dated had a crazy father.

Homeslice
10-20-2009, 03:49 PM
Instead of having a shootout I decided to call the cops. They came and essentially arrested me. .

For what?

Kaneman
10-20-2009, 03:52 PM
For what?

Just because they really didn't know what else to do with me. They put me in the back of the cop car, hauled me to the police station and called my parents who left me there for a few hours, lol.

They weren't really dicks about it.

Funny (not really) side story. The officer that responded to my call, Officer Rodriguez of the Saginaw PD, was also the officer that wrote me my first speeding ticket, wrote my best friend his first speeding ticket, arrested my friend's father for traffic warrants, responded to a party when another friend tried to kill himself, and was heavily involved with the local kids. He knew what we all drove, who we hung out with, etc. etc.

We always thought he was crazy. It was confirmed when he murdered his wife and blew his brains out a couple years ago.

Dave
10-20-2009, 03:55 PM
Just because they really didn't know what else to do with me. They put me in the back of the cop car, hauled me to the police station and called my parents who left me there for a few hours, lol.

They weren't really dicks about it.

Funny (not really) side story. The officer that responded to my call, Officer Rodriguez of the Saginaw PD, was also the officer that wrote me my first speeding ticket, wrote my best friend his first speeding ticket, arrested my friend's father for traffic warrants, responded to a party when another friend tried to kill himself, and was heavily involved with the local kids. He knew what we all drove, who we hung out with, etc. etc.

We always thought he was crazy. It was confirmed when he murdered his wife and blew his brains out a couple years ago.

win

pauldun170
10-20-2009, 03:59 PM
Yup, agree with that.

When I was 14 and 15 I had a hot lil' girlfriend who was on the dance team at school, same age. She had an identical twin, both with platinum blond hair, and a psychotic father. I was talking to her on the phone one night while over a friend's house while his parents were out of town. Her Dad grabbed the phone from her and started running his mouth...I, in turn, started running mine as well.

He said he was going to kill me and hung up the phone. Shortly after that the twin called me and said that her Dad had just grabbed his gun, forced my GF into his Corvette, and was coming to shoot me in front of her. My friend went into his parents room and brought out two pistols and a shotgun.

Instead of having a shootout I decided to call the cops. They came and essentially arrested me. The Dad made good on his threat though, I saw him drive by but he kept going due to the cop cars in the driveway. They refused to even pull him over.

The result of the father's craziness? His lovely innocent lil' daughter was so furious that she would literally blow me whenever I mentioned it. She blew me at school, behind the practice field and whenever she managed to get out of her overprotective father's house. I got so many blow jobs that I wished every girl I dated had a crazy father.

Dude

That heartwarming story brought a tear to my eye.
Hazzle hoff and ga bless

z06boy
10-20-2009, 04:18 PM

Ok that's better since I was the first one to question your initial response. :lol:

Smittie61984
10-20-2009, 04:56 PM
Either way, this moron is going to go to jail. All because he got pissed that somebody was fucking his little stepgirl besides him.

Fixed.

Why is it not suprising this story is out of Florida.

101lifts2
10-21-2009, 02:01 AM

Agree 100%

wildchild
10-21-2009, 08:37 AM

maybe he was jealous, didn't have a chance at her himself yet.

funny weren't a bunch of folks here totally in favor of a father hitting a boy with a pipe for the same thing but now because he shoots it's wrong?

don't get me wrong I think it's totally wrong and he'll go to jail but I thought the pipe thing was wrong too.

wildchild
10-21-2009, 08:45 AM

this is a very interesting thought that I have had over the years. I have two boys, both have had younger g/f's. If a father would attack a boy for being with his daughter and then charge him with rape. Think of what the father of the boy would do to you for ruining his son's life. Just random thoughts.

OneSickPsycho
10-21-2009, 08:55 AM
Anyone else notice that the two 'witnesses' were the kid who got shot and the presumably pissed off teenage girl he was porking? I'd be a bit skeptical of the validity of their testimony... To 99.9% of 16 year old girls, their boyfriend is everything and a bag of chips... while at the same time parental authority figures are Satan incarnate...

OneSickPsycho
10-21-2009, 08:57 AM

funny weren't a bunch of folks here totally in favor of a father hitting a boy with a pipe for the same thing but now because he shoots it's wrong?

don't get me wrong I think it's totally wrong and he'll go to jail but I thought the pipe thing was wrong too.

By all accounts, this is a completely different story... That other guy didn't confront the kid, he just assumed his daughter was being raped and knocked the dude with the pipe.

Kaneman
10-21-2009, 09:03 AM

Like OSP stated, its a different story. However, if you go in to another man's house and fuck his daughter and get caught you should expect to get hit, but not shot to death. Violence= Good, Deadly force = Bad.

This world needs more punching.

wildchild
10-21-2009, 09:10 AM
Like OSP stated, its a different story. However, if you go in to another man's house and fuck his daughter and get caught you should expect to get hit, but not shot to death. Violence= Good, Deadly force = Bad.

This world needs more punching.

this may not be the general consensus but, I personally would consider it easier to kill someone who is within range of a pipe. one well placed swing and done. (for those who need very literal explanations, I am not saying a pipe is more dangerous then a gun, only that a person in close range and in my house would be more likely to recieve deadly force as opposed to being out in the yard at distance)

both dads knew what was going on, they just had "I would kill him" thoughts of grandeur running through their brain rather then the common sense thoughts that every teenage girl in the world is going to get bagged by someone at sometime. Both were idiots in my opinion.

Kaneman
10-21-2009, 09:12 AM
Both were idiots in my opinion.

No doubt, I just wanted to make the point that its ok to hit the kid, but not to kill him. That's just part of the game.

wildchild
10-21-2009, 09:13 AM
No doubt, I just wanted to make the point that its ok to hit the kid, but not to kill him. That's just part of the game.

well I guess if you're gonna put it that way I would have to reluctantly agree. I mean I knew a lot of dad's that would have taken my head off if they knew what I did to their daughters. Yeah it was expected if I got caught. LOL

Kaneman
10-21-2009, 09:19 AM
well I guess if you're gonna put it that way I would have to reluctantly agree. I mean I knew a lot of dad's that would have taken my head off if they knew what I did to their daughters. Yeah it was expected if I got caught. LOL

Exactly, there's nothing wrong with a lil' physical violence. Teach a lesson, release some anger and send the boy on his way holding his bloody nose or whatever. Its good for both parties actually.

Unless he's bigger than you and beats your ass. :lol:

goof2
10-21-2009, 09:43 AM
Exactly, there's nothing wrong with a lil' physical violence. Teach a lesson, release some anger and send the boy on his way holding his bloody nose or whatever. Its good for both parties actually.

Unless he's bigger than you and beats your ass. :lol:

It isn't particularly good for both parties if the kid files assault charges against the father.:skep:

Kaneman
10-21-2009, 09:44 AM
It isn't particularly good for both parties if the kid files assault charges against the father.:skep:

Unfortunately that's the reality of the situation and part of what's fucked up with our current society.

Particle Man
10-21-2009, 10:00 AM
sounds like there were multiple people "pumping rounds" into others...

z06boy
10-21-2009, 10:06 AM

Now this is more realistic...walk in...catch them...raise a little hell...the boy gets cocky with you in your house...smack...yes I could see that happening...or a swift kick in the azz. :idk:

Don't get me wrong...I could have very much been the "boy" in this situation when I was younger and gotten hit by the father...that is part of the game as you said. :lol

pauldun170
10-21-2009, 10:29 AM
sounds like there were multiple people "pumping rounds" into others...

This post by itself makes it sound like poppa walked in on an orgy.

Did I miss something in this thread?
That would suck if I missed the orgy segment of the thread.

karl_1052
10-21-2009, 12:28 PM

Shit, I am moving to NC. Troy can be my father in law!

Papa_Complex
10-21-2009, 01:08 PM
Shit, I am moving to NC. Troy can be my father in law!

It's 16 in Canada. It was 14 until 2008.

CasterTroy
10-21-2009, 01:10 PM

I can't find when it changed in NC

it use to be 18 if I remember correctly :idk:

karl_1052
10-21-2009, 01:13 PM

Yeah, but then Troy can't be my Paw!

Papa_Complex
10-21-2009, 01:49 PM
Yeah, but then Troy can't be my Paw!

That's some sort of advantage? :lol:

CasterTroy
10-21-2009, 02:09 PM
That's some sort of advantage? :lol:

c'mere BOY!