PDA

View Full Version : WHO'S YOUR DADDY?!!! The MotoGP Champion is...

fnfalman
10-26-2009, 01:07 PM
Despite the hard pushes from Lorenzo, The Doctor still took the championship.:rockwoot:

Hopefully Stoner is in better health next year to add to the mix. And maybe Nicky will get the bad luck out of his system and won't get crashed in by other riders as much.

Rider
10-26-2009, 01:33 PM
Look the fuck out from Spies next season on the Tech 3. I won't throw out an insane statement like he will win the championship next year but he will be competitive and I bet he finishes the season in the top 5.

the chi
10-26-2009, 02:16 PM
Was there ever any question? With his points lead it was a no brainer. Sadly enough for the race viewers. I want to see a real battle.

z06boy
10-26-2009, 04:06 PM
Lorenzo was giving him a run for his $$ in the points until recently.

Congrats to Rossi/Yamaha !!

fnfalman
10-26-2009, 06:43 PM
Was there ever any question? With his points lead it was a no brainer. Sadly enough for the race viewers. I want to see a real battle.

Lorenzo was within points of Rossi throughout the entire season. He caused Rossi to crash out a couple of times during critical period. I dare say that it had been quite a battle between those two. Maybe not with the rest of the group, but there had been some nasty battles.

the chi
10-26-2009, 07:40 PM
Nah, even at Indy Lorenzo stated that while he was giving him a run for his money, even he knew there would be no chance of him catching up. They had some good battles, but as for winning the actual championship, no question.