PDA

View Full Version : November Winner of the Month-Tached1000RR!!!

the chi
11-02-2009, 10:17 AM
Congratulations to our most recent winner of the month! This was a tough one and we had alot of nominees (THANK YOU EVERYONE) and everyone was very deserving, but due to his participation here at TWFix and his creation of massive amounts of riding related threads, Tached is our winner this month!!

tached1000rr
11-02-2009, 07:27 PM
Thanks! I would like the thank everyone for their support, Kanye sit your ass down! If you come up here I'm going to kick your ass you punk bitch!, Beyonce don't even ride motorcycles, now as I was saying thanks to all who inspire me, my family for the support of my love of motorcycles and all of you lol.....

derf
11-02-2009, 09:37 PM
when was the nov contest announced? I'd like to appeal this decision

marko138
11-02-2009, 10:00 PM
when was the nov contest announced? I'd like to appeal this decision
Seriously. This guy never talks bikes.

derf
11-02-2009, 10:05 PM
Seriously. This guy never talks bikes.

Woooooahhhhh! Look at the whole manufacture wars shit, for the past month I believe I brought to the table many of the new bike announcements and stuff and shit

But yeh you prolly be right

tommymac
11-03-2009, 05:54 AM
Woooooahhhhh! Look at the whole manufacture wars shit, for the past month I believe I brought to the table many of the new bike announcements and stuff and shit

But yeh you prolly be right

Dont worry fred youre still a winner to us :lol:

Tom

tached1000rr
11-03-2009, 01:09 PM
Man I'm feeling the love! Derf for what it's worth you were in my final two in terms of voting and I DID NOT vote for myself as I think it's bad taste. The people hath spoken! BUT Rae may have been a part of that Florida election conspiracy so you never know:lol: