PDA

View Full Version : Valencia Spoiler

fnfalman
11-08-2009, 02:05 PM
No, Spies didn't set the GP world on fire, but definitely respectable finishes.

Pedrobot
The Doctor
Jorge
The Texas Tornado
The Kentucky Kid
Elias
The Texas Terror

Stacy Moaner crashed out on warm-up lap.:?::wtfru::td:

pdog
11-08-2009, 05:57 PM
7th is an incredible result. 5 seconds or so back from Edwards and miles in front of Toseland. I don't see him breaking into the top 4, but I suspect he'll be fighting Edwards all next season for fifth.

tached1000rr
11-08-2009, 08:07 PM
I was impressed with Spies effort given a new racing series and competitors, new bike, new tires, new track, etc.... It shows potential lurks and I would say he will consistently be in the top ten next season and finish somewhere from 5-8th in points for his rookie season which is pretty good in my book for a 1st year.

SteveP
11-08-2009, 08:24 PM
Great racing from the 250 boys and your typical snore fest for the top 4 in MotoGP.

Congrats to Ben, Nicky, and Colin!

fnfalman
11-08-2009, 10:52 PM
You guys noticed that somebody must have lit a fire under Pedrosa's ass? That fucker drummed up some respectable races.

Dave
11-09-2009, 01:39 AM
7th is an incredible result. 5 seconds or so back from Edwards and miles in front of Toseland. I don't see him breaking into the top 4, but I suspect he'll be fighting Edwards all next season for fifth.

i seriously doubt toseland gives a flying fuck about gp right now. hes already been testing his wsb R1

Rider
11-09-2009, 09:00 AM
Stoner high sides on the the warm up lap. :lol

z06boy
11-09-2009, 10:01 AM
That was impressive. He was in 12th for a while and was able to work his way up to 7th...even if it was still 30 + seconds off the pace.

Wrecking on the warm up lap ? :wtfru: :lol:

Speedracer42
11-09-2009, 12:19 PM
Considering he had NEVER ridden the bike, and how everyone says the Bridgestones are so unlike the other tires I would say he did in fact set the GP world on fire. Keep in mind that he is also on a second tier bike, not a factory bike. Im sure you will see him in the Top 5 plenty next year as he continues to learn the bike, tires, and more new tracks.

karl_1052
11-09-2009, 12:25 PM
Considering he had NEVER ridden the bike, and how everyone says the Bridgestones are so unlike the other tires I would say he did in fact set the GP world on fire. Keep in mind that he is also on a second tier bike, not a factory bike. Im sure you will see him in the Top 5 plenty next year as he continues to learn the bike, tires, and more new tracks.

Great assessment. Not only is he on a totally new bike, but he has never raced on Bridgestones before. Plus racing with a whole new group of guys, and the fact that his presence has more attention than the world champion at that race, I would say he did amazingly well.