PDA

View Full Version : A flurry of trade activity

tommymac
11-10-2009, 05:34 PM
In my fantasy league today. my bro in laws cousin decided to have a fire sale with his team. H ehas a lot of good players but just had crummy weeks and lost a lot of close games but is prety much out of the playoff hunt this year.

fo rnext years draft he now has extra picks in the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th and 9th rounds. I gave up my 5th round pick for eli manning. I tried ot get rothlisburger but my bro in law beat me to the punch on that one.

I say if this guy doesnt win our league next year everyone gets to kick him in the nuts at leat once.

Tom

Dave
11-11-2009, 01:46 AM
i never understood how that shit works. (nor cared enough to look it up. care about my post count tho)

t-homo
11-11-2009, 04:11 AM
I had never looked into it until this year when one of my friends showed me. I think it could actually be fun, but I don't watch the entire spectrum of games, just a few select teams.

marko138
11-11-2009, 09:18 AM
My team is finally performing like I thought they would. I have won 5 straight and climbed from 2nd to last to 3rd place.

tommymac
11-11-2009, 09:26 AM
My team is finally performing like I thought they would. I have won 5 straight and climbed from 2nd to last to 3rd place.

I amn currently in first in my division but have 2 other teams right behind me that are a game out. I have a tie so that affects my record as well but so far in a good way.

I was looking at some of our tie breakers since I split the games with these 2 other people, first ist points for which I am second overall and first in my division, but for points allowed I am dead last. Part of that was in week one I played my sisters team and she has brees and colston, and I had a very bad week. I think brees outscored my entire team that week :lol:

Tom

marko138
11-11-2009, 09:31 AM
I amn currently in first in my division but have 2 other teams right behind me that are a game out. I have a tie so that affects my record as well but so far in a good way.

I was looking at some of our tie breakers since I split the games with these 2 other people, first ist points for which I am second overall and first in my division, but for points allowed I am dead last. Part of that was in week one I played my sisters team and she has brees and colston, and I had a very bad week. I think brees outscored my entire team that week :lol:

Tom
I'm actually tied with the top 2 teams as far as record goes. So I'm sitting pretty right now. Just gotta keep the momentum going.

tommymac
11-11-2009, 09:33 AM
I'm actually tied with the top 2 teams as far as record goes. So I'm sitting pretty right now. Just gotta keep the momentum going.

This is a bad week for me, I just traded for eli whos on the bye, and my top QB, Matt schaub is also on the bye so I will be starting jake delhome and vince young. Schaub has been kinda quiet the last few weeks anyway but my RB's Nand receivers have been putting up good #'s.

marko138
11-11-2009, 09:36 AM
This is a bad week for me, I just traded for eli whos on the bye, and my top QB, Matt schaub is also on the bye so I will be starting jake delhome and vince young. Schaub has been kinda quiet the last few weeks anyway but my RB's Nand receivers have been putting up good #'s.
Ouch. I drafted every single player with bye weeks in mind. However, I've had about 4 kickers now because I only drafted one. So every time my K has a bye week I dump him and pick someone else up.

tommymac
11-11-2009, 09:39 AM
Ouch. I drafted every single player with bye weeks in mind. However, I've had about 4 kickers now because I only drafted one. So every time my K has a bye week I dump him and pick someone else up.

Kickers are prety interchangable. I did prety well as far as drafting and the byes, week 4 was bad but the guy I played had a monster week anyway so it was no big deal. I was hopin got get rothlisburger from this guy but I was too late and had to settle on eli. I figure I am prety much a lock to make the playoffs now but woul dlike the bye as a division winner.

marko138
11-11-2009, 09:43 AM
Roth has been awesome this year. Eli has had a rough few weeks, but he'll get back on track. You should have a solid finish with him.

Romo is finally hitting his stride for me. And Mike Turner is a bull lately. Crushing dudes.

tommymac
11-11-2009, 09:45 AM
Roth has been awesome this year. Eli has had a rough few weeks, but he'll get back on track. You should have a solid finish with him.

Romo is finally hitting his stride for me. And Mike Turner is a bull lately. Crushing dudes.

Eli will put up consistent #'s figure 1-3 td's and around 200 yards passing and thats worlds better than my 2 starters this week. Delhome stopped throwing picks but I think has maybe 2 td passes all year.

I need schaub to come off the bye and start throwing for 400 yards and 3 or 4 td's

Tom

marko138
11-11-2009, 09:47 AM
Eli will put up consistent #'s figure 1-3 td's and around 200 yards passing and thats worlds better than my 2 starters this week. Delhome stopped throwing picks but I think has maybe 2 td passes all year.

I need schaub to come off the bye and start throwing for 400 yards and 3 or 4 td's

Tom
Dehommie is like cancer man, get rid of that dude. :lol:

tommymac
11-11-2009, 09:59 AM
Dehommie is like cancer man, get rid of that dude. :lol:

After this week. Yet his boy deangelo williams has put up sick #s for me the last 2 or 3 weeks.