PDA

View Full Version : week 12 picks

tommymac
11-24-2009, 03:14 AM
Ok saw a few games I may like this week esp since pikins are gettin slim. 12 people were eliminated between pittsburgh and cincy loosing.

green bay over detroit, I know det is palying better and GB is inconsistent but stafford is out and megatron is banged up and may be out too.

cincinati over cleveland: its cleveland, enough said

Seattle over stl. Seattle isnt that good but they still beat up the bad teams and bulger is out with a broken leg.

SD over KC the chrgers are playing well but could be a trap game after beating denver so bad last week and KC is on high after beating the stillrs.

Tom

marko138
11-24-2009, 08:08 AM
I agree with all your picks, and of the assessment of the KC/SD game. That could go either way, but most likely the Chargers will beat them.

z06boy
11-24-2009, 08:11 AM
I agree with all your picks, and of the assessment of the KC/SD game. That could go either way, but most likely the Chargers will beat them.

Yep same here.

CrazyKell
11-25-2009, 09:16 AM
I need help with my picks this week. I was massacred last week. Stupid method isn't working anymore so I'm turning to TWF to help me out. These are the ones I still need help with.

Oakland v Dallas
Ny Giants v Denver
Tampa Bay v Atlanta
Miami v Buffalo

Arizona v Tennessee

Chicago v Minnesota
Carolina v NY Jets
Washington v Philadelphia
Indianapolis v Houston

Jacksonville v San Franc
Pittsburgh v Baltimore
New England v New Orleans - tough one. I've gone with NO all season. Might have to stick with them!

tommymac
11-25-2009, 09:20 AM
I need help with my picks this week. I was massacred last week. Stupid method isn't working anymore so I'm turning to TWF to help me out. These are the ones I still need help with.

Oakland v Dallas
Ny Giants v Denver
Tampa Bay v Atlanta
Miami v Buffalo

Arizona v Tennessee

Chicago v Minnesota
Carolina v NY Jets
Indianapolis v Houston

Jacksonville v San Franc
Pittsburgh v Baltimore
New England v New Orleans - tough one. I've gone with NO all season. Might have to stick with them!

you picking just winners or with the spreads?

marko138
11-25-2009, 09:28 AM

Oakland v Dallas--Tough pick. Oakland is sketchy week to week and Dallas is unreliable.
Ny Giants v Denver--Another tough one. Giants been less than steller lately
Tampa Bay v Atlanta--Shouldn't be a problem for ATL, especially if Turner plays
Miami v Buffalo--Easy win for Miami

Arizona v Tennessee--Could go either way, TN playing better as of late.

Chicago v Minnesota--Minny should roll
Carolina v NY Jets--Another tough call. Jets reeling. Panters playing better.
Washington v Philadelphia--Should be an easy win for Philly, but the NFC East is always tough against each other.
Indianapolis v Houston--Gut instint is Indy, but Houston gave them a run last time.

Jacksonville v San Franc--Toss up. Hoping Vernon Davis goes OFF!
Pittsburgh v Baltimore--I dont think Pitt loses 3 in a row.
New England v New Orleans - tough one. I've gone with NO all season. Might have to stick with them!-- I really want NO to win but I think the Pats find a way.

See bold and italics above.

CrazyKell
11-25-2009, 09:29 AM
you picking just winners or with the spreads?

We just pick winners. Then we have to pick total points of last game to break a tie if there is one.

Thank you Marko!

tommymac
11-25-2009, 09:39 AM
I agree with markos assesments except for jacksonville and the ravens. hteyr egoing to look to knock rothlisburger out hes one shot away from being done for the year. I think the jags are starting to fire on all cylinders now too, they were sketchy a few weeks ago butnow are playing very well.

marko138
11-25-2009, 09:42 AM
I agree with markos assesments except for jacksonville and the ravens. hteyr egoing to look to knock rothlisburger out hes one shot away from being done for the year. I think the jags are starting to fire on all cylinders now too, they were sketchy a few weeks ago butnow are playing very well.
I honestly think those can go either way. A lot of tough match ups this week.

tommymac
11-25-2009, 09:47 AM
I honestly think those can go either way. A lot of tough match ups this week.

I agree again tough games to pick but should make for some fun games to watch. I will prolly wind up taking the packers over detroit

marko138
11-25-2009, 09:48 AM
I agree again tough games to pick but should make for some fun games to watch. I will prolly wind up taking the packers over detroit
How could you even consider taking Detroit? This is a team that lost 16 games in 2008, my friend.

CrazyKell
11-25-2009, 09:49 AM
How could you even consider taking Detroit? This is a team that lost 16 games in 2008, my friend.

I know nothing but I do know not to pick Detroit. :lmao:

tommymac
11-25-2009, 09:50 AM

I wouldnt, thats just the single pick I have ot make for my survivor pool. I am curious as to how cincy will bounce back from that loss to the raiders too.

marko138
11-25-2009, 09:50 AM
I know nothing but I do know not to pick Detroit. :lmao:
Good choice.

In fact, I'd say that has been a hard and fast rule for the last...oh...wait...how long have they been a franchise? :lol:

I wouldnt, thats just the single pick I have ot make for my survivor pool. I am curious as to how cincy will bounce back from that loss to the raiders too.
Shouldn't be well because after losing to Oakland they all should have killed themselves.

z06boy
11-25-2009, 09:56 AM

Oakland v Dallas
Ny Giants v Denver
Tampa Bay v Atlanta
Miami v Buffalo

Arizona v Tennessee

Chicago v Minnesota
Carolina v NY Jets
Indianapolis v Houston

Jacksonville v San Franc
Pittsburgh v Baltimore

If no point spread involved...I'd go with

Dallas
Denver (tough one)
Atlanta
Miami

Arizona

Minnesota
Carolina (home team...gotta go with them :lol:)
Philadelphia
Indianapolis (tough one)

San Fran (tough one)
Baltimore (really tough one)
New Orleans (extra tough one :lol:)

tommymac
11-27-2009, 12:12 AM
Wound up going with cincy, GB scared me too much for some reason. So fo the week one person took GB, a bunch took dallas, the bulk of us took cincy and a few others took atlanta. I already used atlanta and dalas anyway.

So I think if I survive this week I will go with the chargers next week.

z06boy
11-30-2009, 11:43 AM
If no point spread involved...I'd go with

Dallas
Denver (tough one)
Atlanta
Miami

Arizona

Minnesota
Carolina (home team...gotta go with them :lol:)
Philadelphia
Indianapolis (tough one)

San Fran (tough one)
Baltimore (really tough one)
New Orleans (extra tough one :lol:)

Oh well...got most of them right. My home team Carolina just sucks so bad.

I can't believe Miami got beat by Buffalo.