PDA

View Full Version : Drew Brees for Vice President.

Kaneman
12-01-2009, 10:37 AM
Last night's game was a thriller, I loved watching Brees in action throwing pinpoint passes all night. For real football fans it was a thing of glory. I can't wait to see Brees and Favre (Favre for President) face off in the playoffs...and that's a game I wouldn't bet money on.

On the other hand we've got Tony Romo and I'm just about fucking sick of this guy. Yea, we're 8-3...but anyone can see we're no post season caliber team. On MNF last night they were talking about how hard Brees works, how he's on the field throwing passes when everyone else is going home. All the greatest athletes have this drive to be perfect and the motivation to work for it....so how does Romo spend his freetime? In fucking Las Vegas with Austin Miles.

Tony Romo is the Brittany Spears (or Jessica Simpson) of the NFL. He's a pop culture icon more than he's a skilled, hard-working Quarterback and Team Leader.

Ugh.

Trip
12-01-2009, 10:40 AM
I am waiting for the Saints to choke. I thought it was going to be last night, but they are delaying my pain for another time and attempting to get my hopes up. As a life long saints fan, I have learned to accept failure.

z06boy
12-01-2009, 10:41 AM
Brees and the Saints are definitely hitting on all cylinders right now. They are impressive.

I agree...Vikings/Saints are going to be an excellant match up !!

Colts in the AFC and another awesome QB.

Kaneman
12-01-2009, 10:43 AM
I am waiting for the Saints to choke. I thought it was going to be last night, but they are delaying my pain for another time and attempting to get my hopes up. As a life long saints fan, I have learned to accept failure.

I think Brees is the real deal. A superior athlete and a real Team Leader. Watching him do the pregame chant with the team, its impressive.

They completely destroyed the Pat last night. I thought Belicheck was going to cry in the post-game.

Rider
12-01-2009, 10:45 AM
We saw a preview of the Super Bowl game last night. :rockwoot:

defector
12-01-2009, 10:46 AM
:lol
Seriously.

z06boy
12-01-2009, 10:47 AM
We saw a preview of the Super Bowl game last night. :rockwoot:

Negative...I don't see the Pats making it.

Colts maybe...but not the Pats.

I'm not counting out the Vikings either.

tommymac
12-01-2009, 10:54 AM
I woul dlove to see the saints win only to rub it in the face of phillip rivers. Hes talking all that shit that he was the best qb in that years draft and hes got no rings and the others have 3 total.

I liked brees comming out of purdue, thought he would be a good qb (never thought this good) and felt he got a bum deal in SD. NO did draft well and got some sold players.

I kinda have to root against brees some weeks because hes on my sisters fantasy team though :lol:

Tom

ontwo
12-01-2009, 10:59 AM
Given their remaining schedule, the Saints should go undefeated in the regular season. With them playing the Vikings in the NFC championship.

As for the AFC, I think it will be the Colts (as much as it pains me to say it) Did I mention that I fucking hate Peyton Manning???

Rider
12-01-2009, 11:00 AM
I woul dlove to see the saints win only to rub it in the face of phillip rivers. Hes talking all that shit that he was the best qb in that years draft and hes got no rings and the others have 3 total.

I liked brees comming out of purdue, thought he would be a good qb (never thought this good) and felt he got a bum deal in SD. NO did draft well and got some sold players.

I kinda have to root against brees some weeks because hes on my sisters fantasy team though :lol:

Tom

My son who is in 2nd place in our league has Brady on his team. I am in 6th place in a 10 team league and my son and I were matched up this week. I beat him by 4 points(114-110)... I laughed at him, he didn't like it. :lol

tommymac
12-01-2009, 11:28 AM
My son who is in 2nd place in our league has Brady on his team. I am in 6th place in a 10 team league and my son and I were matched up this week. I beat him by 4 points(114-110)... I laughed at him, he didn't like it. :lol

my sister was down by 8 points going into last night with brees and colston. She won quite easily LOL

I was surprised I won since the guy I wa splaying had favorable matchups. He started warner and got nothing from him (which ofset elis shitty performance for my squad)

I was up by 40 going into last night and all he had was randy moss so I won easily. I am in first by a half game (had a tie earlier in the year) and have a good matchup fo rme this week so i am hoping to take the division and get a first round bye (plus 100 dollars) for the playoffs.

marko138
12-01-2009, 12:39 PM
Brees is a stud for sure. I hope the Saints roll.

karl_1052
12-01-2009, 12:45 PM
Negative...I don't see the Pats making it.

Colts maybe...but not the Pats.

I'm not counting out the Vikings either.

The NFC will be between the Saints and the Vikings.

The AFC will be the Colts, but with how they have been playing lately, it will be an NFC champ this year.

Rider
12-01-2009, 12:48 PM
Brees is a stud for sure. I hope the Saints roll.

Brees is awesome, but I have lots of friends that are Purdue alum and I have to hear constantly what god he is. I want puke every time one of these fuckers mentions Purdue. Ok you've had 1 successful guy in the history of the program,... Please.

defector
12-01-2009, 12:50 PM
I will reserve my judgement on Brees until he actually wins something of importance - like a Super Bowl. His 1-2 Playoff record obviously hides his greatness.

tached1000rr
12-01-2009, 01:34 PM

Just imagine if you were a life long Detroit Lions fans like me?:?:

tached1000rr
12-01-2009, 01:35 PM
Brees is awesome, but I have lots of friends that are Purdue alum and I have to hear constantly what god he is. I want puke every time one of these fuckers mentions Purdue. Ok you've had 1 successful guy in the history of the program,... Please.

Um, make that 2 at least Rod Woodson played at Purdue and he was the man in the NFL too and no I'm not a Purdue fan or alumni.

Trip
12-01-2009, 01:38 PM

we invented the bags on your head and call our team the Aints. We didn't have a play off win to 2000s.

tommymac
12-01-2009, 01:46 PM

Yeah matt millen realy set the team back at least theyre starting to go in the right direction now.

Tom

z06boy
12-01-2009, 02:33 PM
The NFC will be between the Saints and the Vikings.

The AFC will be the Colts, but with how they have been playing lately, it will be an NFC champ this year.

I agree with the Saints and Vikings from the NFC as well as the Colts in the AFC.

It 'probably' will be an NFC champ this year but I never count Manning out until the final whistle.

So far the only team that has had his number are the Pats and he even seems past that now.