PDA

View Full Version : Track Day 4/28 - 4/29

dubbs
04-25-2008, 07:44 PM
Excited to start my paid vacation at the track for two days at NHIS..

What really fuckin sucks is that all the weather reports I'm looking at are calling for rain all day monday and tuesday. As well as when I start my drive..

Fucking April.. :rant:

Mudpuppy
04-26-2008, 01:55 PM
I love Monday trackdays - should be working but riding the track and the weekend cowboys aren't out there.. weather report is BS - said rain here today also.. its perfect out.. here's to good weather for your trackdays..:cheers:

dubbs
04-26-2008, 04:05 PM
Thanks man, I keep watchin it and it keeps changing every day...

Gotta go prep the bike..

:cheers:

JoJoYZF
04-26-2008, 10:06 PM
Yeah, fuck weather forecasts. I left my bike at home yesterday instead of riding to work since they were calling for thunderstorms all day and it didnt rain at all.

ceo012384
04-27-2008, 01:45 AM
I'll be seeing you up there tomorrow night dude. I'll bring a couple brews to chill out after the drive.

Oh yeah:

It's not going to rain... It's not going to rain... It's not going to rain... It's not going to rain... It's not going to rain... It's not going to rain... It's not going to rain... It's not going to rain... It's not going to rain... It's not going to rain... It's not going to rain... It's not going to rain... It's not going to rain... It's not going to rain... It's not going to rain... It's not going to rain... It's not going to rain... It's not going to rain... It's not going to rain... It's not going to rain... It's not going to rain... It's not going to rain... It's not going to rain... It's not going to rain... It's not going to rain... It's not going to rain... It's not going to rain... It's not going to rain... It's not going to rain... It's not going to rain... It's not going to rain... It's not going to rain... It's not going to rain... It's not going to rain... It's not going to rain... It's not going to rain... It's not going to rain... It's not going to rain... It's not going to rain... It's not going to rain... It's not going to rain... It's not going to rain... It's not going to rain... It's not going to rain... It's not going to rain... It's not going to rain... It's not going to rain... It's not going to rain... It's not going to rain... It's not going to rain... It's not going to rain... It's not going to rain... Cmonnnnnn.

dubbs
04-27-2008, 10:34 AM
Well, my frame sliders didn't fit, I guess I should of tried this before the last minute, so now I have holes in my fairings but no sliders.. lol

Looking at weather.com.. 80% chance of rain on Monday.. 100% chance on tuesday..

Fuck you rain.. Fuck you.

Carolina
04-27-2008, 10:38 AM
hope the weather stays chill for ya and we await reports and pics good luck and keep em on two

dubbs
04-29-2008, 09:37 PM
So yeah... It rained the second I hopped on my bike... It didn't let up over the course of the two days.. Then we found out the 2nd day was cancelled, not because we couldn't ride, but because the Ambulance couldn't get out due to flooding (4 inches of rain in a day n half).

Then it was sunny when I pulled in my driveway this afternoon..

Now I know what its like to slide the rear end on a bike!

Edit - At least the organizers are cool, they refunded our 2nd day and gave us half off for another day.. Tony is the man.. :dthumb:

Carolina
04-29-2008, 10:44 PM
thats fucked up but at least you got hooked up for another day

Mudpuppy
04-30-2008, 12:18 AM
bah that's a bummer.. glad to hear you got a refund.. that's a first i have ever heard of..

ceo012384
05-02-2008, 03:49 PM
Yeah I felt really bad for you Jon.... you made the whole long ass trip from NY and only got in about 2/3 a day of riding, and it was in the rain, and you didn't have rain gear. I really do think Tony MORE than made up for it with his deals/offers in response to the whole debacle though. Can't wait till June.

dubbs
05-02-2008, 06:08 PM
Yeah I felt really bad for you Jon.... you made the whole long ass trip from NY and only got in about 2/3 a day of riding, and it was in the rain, and you didn't have rain gear. I really do think Tony MORE than made up for it with his deals/offers in response to the whole debacle though. Can't wait till June.

Yea... I think my gloves are still wet.. :panic:

See ya in June..