PDA

View Full Version : Week 14 picks

tommymac
12-08-2009, 09:31 AM
14 weeks into the season and theres still 27 people alive. We lost 5 with the steelers loosing this week and could have been down to 2 if TB and detroit won. (I took SD)

Pickins are getting a lil tight now though. The "good" teams i have left are: Giants, Broncos, Titans, texans, Packers and jaguars.

NY and Denver have tough games this week so I am staying away from them.

So far its down to either the texans over seattle or the titans over the rams. i am leaning more towards the titans, they are playing well and are still kinda in the playoff hunt. The texans and the seahawks for that matter are prety inconsistent so that could go either way.

this week is the only week that kind of worries me I can get good picks the rest of the way to week 17.

Tom

marko138
12-08-2009, 09:42 AM
I'm with you on this. I like Tennessee more than Texans or Seahawks.

tommymac
12-08-2009, 09:43 AM
I'm with you on this. I like Tennessee more than Texans or Seahawks.

Cool so you can come to the party I will have if I win the whole thing. 5200 dollar pay out:rockwoot:

Tom

marko138
12-08-2009, 10:50 AM
Cool so you can come to the party I will have if I win the whole thing. 5200 dollar pay out:rockwoot:

Tom
Sweet. I'll settle for 20%.

tommymac
12-08-2009, 10:57 AM
Sweet. I'll settle for 20%.

Now we jus tneed to sabotage the other 26 people still left. I think there will be a lot of people who finish the 17 weeks. Last year the pot was split 6 ways.

Theres not as much parity in the league this year so there is always a few easy games and not as many upsets to thin the herd either.

Tom

tommymac
12-11-2009, 12:09 AM
2 more eliminated this week so were down to 25. The bulk of people took tenn this week with a few others taking baltimore and NE Def going ot be interesting buut I still think about 10-15 people will finish the season :(

Tom

marko138
12-11-2009, 08:21 AM
2 more eliminated this week so were down to 25. The bulk of people took tenn this week with a few others taking baltimore and NE Def going ot be interesting buut I still think about 10-15 people will finish the season :(

Tom
I hope you didn't take Pittsburgh last night.

CrazyKell
12-11-2009, 09:48 AM
ya well I'm not listening to you guys anymore. I got 6 right last week. 6!!!!!!! :mad: :cry:

I've fallen from grace and it'll take everyone else losing, and me winning everything, just to be respectable in the points standings again.

marko138
12-11-2009, 10:25 AM
ya well I'm not listening to you guys anymore. I got 6 right last week. 6!!!!!!! :mad: :cry:

I've fallen from grace and it'll take everyone else losing, and me winning everything, just to be respectable in the points standings again.
It's the NFL, they want this kind of thing to happen.

tommymac
12-11-2009, 01:07 PM
I hope you didn't take Pittsburgh last night.

Nope I am going with the titans, I took the steelers earleir in the year. I just regret not using the giants back when they were playing well/playing bad teams so I would still have some other good team I could still use.

I still seem to have good/decent picks the next few weeks, onyl problem now is a lot of the bad teams play each other so its tough to pick.

marko138
12-11-2009, 02:18 PM
Nope I am going with the titans, I took the steelers earleir in the year. I just regret not using the giants back when they were playing well/playing bad teams so I would still have some other good team I could still use.

I still seem to have good/decent picks the next few weeks, onyl problem now is a lot of the bad teams play each other so its tough to pick.
so you can only pick one team one time during the year?

tommymac
12-11-2009, 03:14 PM
so you can only pick one team one time during the year?

Yup, in this pool you pick one game each week, just the winner no point spreads. Only thing is you can only pick that team once. Its 50 bucks a man winner take all and we started this year with 117 people.

LMK if you want in next year I will get you the info, its all done via paypal and over a website.

Tom