PDA

View Full Version : Hey All ... Found the New Place !!!

Southspice
04-28-2008, 10:44 AM
:whistle: Hey ... how can I get a picture of my bike uploaded???

Inquiring minds need to know :panic:

Rider
04-28-2008, 10:52 AM
Welcome. Give it about 15, you will be able to st your avy and and a profile pic if you want. You can either attach pic to posts using the paperclip icon, or you can link them fro PB or some other pic hosting site. Jut hit the Insert image icon and enter web address.

Trip
04-28-2008, 12:42 PM
Yeah, permissions change after you post up the first time, get approved, and become an active member.

Mr Lefty
04-28-2008, 04:50 PM
Welcome! ok... times up... get those pics up!... ok... so you've still got 10 mins.. :lol:

t-homo
04-28-2008, 04:54 PM
Yo. What's up man?

Southspice
04-28-2008, 05:26 PM
:panic: I Cannot get to work .. and that SUX !!
Must be doing something all messed up !!

Got to get a rockin pic going ... soooo Anyone care to help a girl out ??
Let me know if anyone has time to take care of tomorrow .... would much appreciate and would be awesome Kewl!! :help:

:rockwoot: Rock On!!

Mr Lefty
04-28-2008, 05:46 PM
you can do one of two things... click the attach image button in your reply (you may have to scroll down to see it.

OR

upload your image to photobucket or image shack... and then link them... Trip's built in a link just below the attach image button I talked about earlier.

Dave
04-28-2008, 06:30 PM
welcome over spice!

Cutty72
04-28-2008, 07:15 PM
what's shakin?

lets see 'em pics

Mrs. Colleen
04-28-2008, 07:23 PM
:welcome: :beers:

marko138
04-29-2008, 09:14 AM
Welcome.

Southspice
04-29-2008, 09:59 AM
Okay ... opened photobucket and trying to see if this freakin thing will work!!
If Not I Give Up !!!! :idk:

Okay ... so I suck!!!
Guess no pics for Southspice - huh?????

marko138
04-29-2008, 10:02 AM
Okay ... opened photobucket and trying to see if this freakin thing will work!!
If Not I Give Up !!!! :idk:

Okay ... so I suck!!!
Guess no pics for Southspice - huh?????
Use the IMG link on photobucket.

OneSickPsycho
04-29-2008, 10:02 AM
:welcome:

:welcome3:

Now wrap your image link in your sig with image tags... Like so... [img) link [/img]

Change the ')' to a ']' and you're all good.

the chi
04-29-2008, 10:09 AM
Just click on her pb link, you can see all the pics!! Nice ride South, love that look, and car is pretty sweet too!!

I officially however am jealous, damn you dragon locals!!! :drool:

Welcome to the place!!!

Southspice
04-29-2008, 10:52 AM
Nice ride South, love that look, and car is pretty sweet too!!

I officially however am jealous, damn you dragon locals!!! :drool:

Welcome to the place!!!

:rockout: Hey You ... Pretty Kewl of You for the compliments!!!

But I'm freakin jealous as heck .. look at your Awesome Sig...
I want one!!! :willy: Waaaaaaa !!!

the chi
04-29-2008, 10:59 AM
:rockout: Hey You ... Pretty Kewl of You for the compliments!!!

But I'm freakin jealous as heck .. look at your Awesome Sig...
I want one!!! :willy: Waaaaaaa !!!

Wish I could take credit, but I cant! :lol: See NtS or a few of ther other talented guys or gals round here, they can whip you one up!

NeonspeedRT
04-29-2008, 11:24 AM
Hello and welcome to the boards. :twfix:

Southspice
04-30-2008, 09:58 AM
:ladysman: NTS ... You Rock !!!

Had to show off my New Sig ..... Awesome huh????
NTS is like the Magic Man ... so ladies if you need some magic
that's the man to see - LOL!!!

Much Apprec ... You get many Kisses :dthumb:
For being such a Super Kewl Dude!!!

I Love it .. now I can post without feeling STUPID!!!!

Yowser .. Happy Girl!!!!

Trip
04-30-2008, 10:18 AM
I really like that red color on the naked versions of the SV. Didn't care for it as much on the S versions.

Rider
04-30-2008, 10:26 AM
That high mount pipe isn't standard is it?

Trip
04-30-2008, 10:27 AM
That high mount pipe isn't standard is it?

no, looks like a leo vince to me.

Rider
04-30-2008, 10:31 AM

Oh yeah, I can barely make out the SBK emblem.

Southspice
04-30-2008, 11:48 AM
I really like that red color on the naked versions of the SV. Didn't care for it as much on the S versions.

:kawi: Thanks ... I like too!!! There are many Sv's around you know .. but None Like Mine!!! I do like the blue ... but dig the Wine !!!

:beer:

:twfix: Dang ... Your like the "All Knowing Wizard" ... most have no clue and even ask twice???? :idk:

My first Sv had the high mount two bros ... man did it sound Wicked!!
However, when I first put the leo on this 07 .. was disappointed .. but what it was ... the 07 SV is fuel injected and has a bit of a different sound. Anyway .. after installing the power commander and having tuned & mapped ... everyone is Tripping on it!! The whole freakin dealership was checking out!! The tech was awesome too ... found a new bad ass tech ... now .. no one will touch except Rubin!! He's like the best I've ever seen!!!
Always a good thing to have a Rockin tech that takes good care of your ride!!

Anyway .. yeah .. now the leo is roaring and sounding Kewl Baby!!!
Zoom ... Zoom!!

Trip
04-30-2008, 12:02 PM
I use to have an SV, I loved and babied mine. Then got the RR and I don't even remember why I had the SV. I had a holeshot pipe on mine and loved it. The SV rally is the same time as our rally if you come up for it. There will be a crazy amount of SVs up there.

Here's my old baby:

http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/1041/img3880gn2sd0.jpg

Southspice
04-30-2008, 12:15 PM
I use to have an SV, I loved and babied mine. Then got the RR and I don't even remember why I had the SV. I had a holeshot pipe on mine and loved it. The SV rally is the same time as our rally if you come up for it. There will be a crazy amount of SVs up there.

Here's my old baby:

http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/1041/img3880gn2sd0.jpg

:rockwoot: That Sv you had made me SMILE!!! Good Looking Babe there!!
Hey .. Like your bike Now though - TOUGH .. but for real ... your gonna need to add to the stable you know!!! Need a bike to Ride .. not just for the track!! I know and hear you about all the crazyness .. but too much around not to enjoy!!! So ... something to consider .. have a bike for the track and one to just get your groove on when track not available!!! Too many awesome rides around not to take advantage!!

NONE_too_SOFT
04-30-2008, 12:18 PM
have you talked to vabarber yet? you two would have a lot to talk about, im sure! (!!!!)

Trip
04-30-2008, 12:20 PM
:rockwoot: That Sv you had made me SMILE!!! Good Looking Babe there!!
Hey .. Like your bike Now though - TOUGH .. but for real ... your gonna need to add to the stable you know!!! Need a bike to Ride .. not just for the track!! I know and hear you about all the crazyness .. but too much around not to enjoy!!! So ... something to consider .. have a bike for the track and one to just get your groove on when track not available!!! Too many awesome rides around not to take advantage!!

I want to add to the stable, but the little woman would kill me. I am trying to get her one though, so I will just steal hers.

Southspice
04-30-2008, 03:26 PM
have you talked to vabarber yet? you two would have a lot to talk about, im sure! (!!!!)

:?: vabarber - huh???? No, I don't think so ... does he ride a SV??
Hmmm .. did not know how many SV's were on here .. that's KEWL!!

I want to add to the stable, but the little woman would kill me. I am trying to get her one though, so I will just steal hers.

:guf: Do it ... Dude she will Love It!!!

Rider
04-30-2008, 03:35 PM
:?: vabarber - huh???? No, I don't think so ... does he ride a SV??
Hmmm .. did not know how many SV's were on here .. that's KEWL!!

:guf: Do it ... Dude she will Love It!!!

I think your missing the point. :zowned: by NtS

Southspice
04-30-2008, 05:24 PM
I think your missing the point. :zowned: by NtS

:wtf: Huh???? Sometimes I do seem blonde .. so please do tell!!!

the chi
04-30-2008, 05:55 PM
:wtf: Huh???? Sometimes I do seem blonde .. so please do tell!!!

We have a male member, VaBarber, that is very excitable, as you seem to be, lots of "!!!" and "???"'s and well, he was teasing you sweetie...

Southspice
05-01-2008, 08:16 AM
We have a male member, VaBarber, that is very excitable, as you seem to be, lots of "!!!" and "???"'s and well, he was teasing you sweetie...

:dthumb: Thank you Rae .. was lost on that one???

NTS: It's not nice to tease a Redneck Lady Rider you know????
:hitfan:

JoJoYZF
05-01-2008, 01:59 PM
:dthumb: Thank you Rae .. was lost on that one???

NTS: It's not nice to tease a Redneck Lady Rider you know????
:hitfan:

Youll learn that nts will mess with anyone on here given the chance.

Trip
05-01-2008, 02:08 PM
Youll learn that nts will mess with anyone on here given the chance.

That's pretty much everyone on this board. You got to have a thick skin to last here.

Southspice
05-01-2008, 02:56 PM
That's pretty much everyone on this board. You got to have a thick skin to last here.

:whistle: I have Some Thick Skin .. but still can Cry EASY ..... Waaaaaaa
I'm a Girl you know ??? Or maybe NOT - lol !!
Teasing ... it's all good and About the Fun !!!!

Hey, thinking about this rally thing ... any girls going?? Rae .. did u say you would be there?? Trip, you bringing your lady?? Just curious before showing up and all guy's .... hub would be in freaking flip out mode if no girls were around!! But I dif want to do it!! Not sure about any night runs though ... bunch of crazyness and I'm kinda CHICKEN :panic: Bet hub would be All For It .. he's a bunch of CRAZYNESS!!!!!

Trip
05-01-2008, 03:03 PM
Yeah A usually goes with me. Rae is going and I think she may bring some females with her. Otherwise it is usually a sausagefest. :lol:

If you are unsure about night runs, then you definitely shouldn't do it. It's not something I recommend people do at all. It's on your own head and not board sanctioned.

We will do all sorts of craziness though. I got some rides planned depending on where people want to go. Give everyone a choice depending on skill of riders we have and who wants to go and what people want to do, weather conditions and such. I am not going to take everyone for a long technical ride in the rain for example.

the chi
05-01-2008, 03:22 PM
I'm going but it looks like I'm the only chick coming from my group unless FirstCherokeeKid can make it...

Southspice
05-01-2008, 03:38 PM
:twfix:

Rae ... you have made me think serious about going!!! Sounds Fun and I know I would love Riding with others!! Okay .. will start some serious planning .... live close enough we could commute .. but what the heck would be the fun in that?? We do that crap all the freakin time!!

Two day's huh ??? Hope you can get in Cherohala ... I Love It!!!
Close Too!!! Bring the camera's .. for sure!!! :dthumb:

neebelung
05-01-2008, 03:39 PM
I'm a Girl you know ??? Or maybe NOT - lol !!

:willy: Oh my... this should prove interesting.