PDA

View Full Version : alabama crimson tide...

itgirl
01-08-2010, 12:56 AM
...are the national champions. that's right, i said it. :D

t-homo
01-08-2010, 05:46 AM
gaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy

smileyman
01-08-2010, 07:11 AM
I rooted for the horns but you gotta respect your betters...

Curb
01-08-2010, 07:35 AM
I hate Saban, but I love the SEC!!

karl_1052
01-08-2010, 07:46 AM
College football blows donkey dicks.

Anything that can decide a championship on a vote is not a sport and is ghey.

Figure skating
syncronized swimming
ballet
gymnastics
college football

Papa_Complex
01-08-2010, 08:04 AM
Roll Tide!!!

marko138
01-08-2010, 09:38 AM
Tex almost made a game of it.

Rider
01-08-2010, 09:59 AM
Fuck, the guy in the cube next to me is wearing Bama Jersey... and yes he is a Bama alum. :ic:

marko138
01-08-2010, 10:03 AM
Fuck, the guy in the cube next to me is wearing Bama Jersey... and yes he is a Bama alum. :ic:
Suck fo you, sucka.

itgirl
01-08-2010, 10:04 AM
i hate saban, but i love the sec!!

sec ftw!

marko138
01-08-2010, 10:05 AM
sec ftw!
Are you a fan of every college football team in the Nation except PSU? Seems like it.

z06boy
01-08-2010, 02:53 PM
sec ftw!

Agreed

Rider
01-08-2010, 02:56 PM
Booooooo! I hate the SEC with a passion.

z06boy
01-08-2010, 03:00 PM
Booooooo! I hate the SEC with a passion.

4 in a row baby !! Wonder which SEC team will win the next one and who'll they'll beat ? :rofl:

itgirl
01-08-2010, 03:08 PM
Are you a fan of every college football team in the Nation except PSU? Seems like it.

nope, just the SEC. mainly bama and auburn. PSU is overated. never liked them, never will.

azoomm
01-08-2010, 03:10 PM
:( I've had the words Fuck Bama popping up on my phone all day today :lol: I feel for Colt. Poor guy...

psychochild28
01-08-2010, 03:10 PM
Roll tide!

Rider
01-08-2010, 03:15 PM
4 in a row baby !! Wonder which SEC team will win the next one and who'll they'll beat ? :rofl:

With who Bama has coming back... Bama, no question.

marko138
01-08-2010, 03:29 PM
nope, just the SEC. mainly bama and auburn. PSU is overated. never liked them, never will.
The entire SEC? :wtf:

itgirl
01-08-2010, 03:36 PM
The entire SEC? :wtf:

yup, all of 'em. they're my faves to watch. but, like i said, auburn is my first love followed closely by alabama. i like to see the whole SEC kick some ass.

oh yeah, i hate ohio state and USC with a passion as well. see, it's not just penn state. ;)

MILK
01-08-2010, 04:00 PM
My stepfather is an alum and has been in a pretty good mood lately! :lol:

Trip
01-08-2010, 04:21 PM
If you hadn't been cheering for auburn when they were good this thread would of had more meaning.

z06boy
01-08-2010, 05:03 PM
If you hadn't been cheering for auburn when they were good this thread would of had more meaning.

On a Vette Forum that I post on there is a couple that are married...he attended Auburn and the wife...Bama. :rofl: Man it's funny to hear those two going back and forth.

On top of that...they live in Athens, GA so they live and work with/around Bulldog fans. :lol:

Trip
01-08-2010, 05:05 PM
On a Vette Forum that I post on there is a couple that are married...he attended Auburn and the wife...Bama. :rofl: Man it's funny to hear those two going back and forth.

On top of that...they live in Athens, GA so they live and work with/around Bulldog fans. :lol:

Yeah, there are some out there like that, I don't know how they make it. A Barner rooting for Bama last night even though it is the SEC is like a guy who loves sex voluntarily cutting off his penis. It just doesn't make sense, evar.

defector
01-08-2010, 06:57 PM
Just heard on ESPN Radio that the coaches Championchip trophy will be on display this weekend in Tuscaloosa (sp?)....

At Walmart!

Quick281
01-10-2010, 12:26 PM
Yeah, there are some out there like that, I don't know how they make it. A Barner rooting for Bama last night even though it is the SEC is like a guy who loves sex voluntarily cutting off his penis. It just doesn't make sense, evar.

I know of a couple in which the husband went to Georgia Tech and the wife went to University of Georgia.

They get separate rooms during the rivalry game, no joke.

itgirl
01-10-2010, 03:12 PM

when was auburn that good? i know i don't make sense, but it's okay. i'm a woman, that's how we do things. :D

Trip
01-10-2010, 04:50 PM
when was auburn that good? i know i don't make sense, but it's okay. i'm a woman, that's how we do things. :D

When they were screwed over for a spot in the national title game the year texas and USC went over them and the years leading up to that they were pretty good.

It's not a woman thing, it's a bandwagon thing. Women in the SEC area understand SEC football and rivalry. It's a religion down here.

itgirl
01-10-2010, 07:04 PM
When they were screwed over for a spot in the national title game the year texas and USC went over them and the years leading up to that they were pretty good.

It's not a woman thing, it's a bandwagon thing. Women in the SEC area understand SEC football and rivalry. It's a religion down here.

obviously that was before i started watching college football then. i got one thing to say, and that is fuck anyone that doesn't think i can have an opinion about college football. i like who i like, people just need to deal with it. i don't bust anyone else's balls about their teams. so whatever. i still love SEC football, regardless of what that makes me. :gofurslf:

Trip
01-10-2010, 09:02 PM
obviously that was before i started watching college football then. i got one thing to say, and that is fuck anyone that doesn't think i can have an opinion about college football. i like who i like, people just need to deal with it. i don't bust anyone else's balls about their teams. so whatever. i still love SEC football, regardless of what that makes me. :gofurslf:

It was 2004, you had knowledge of it over at TWF... When I first saw you cheering on Auburn was in 06 when they were only losing about 2-3 games a year at most.... Now suddenly Alabama has gone from being ok to outstanding and you are all about them... That's what we like to call bandwagon in the sports world. No self respecting Auburn fan/alum would ever cheer for Alabama, it's simple hatred between those two schools. I mean they really hate each other. There's not much rivalries out there that come close to this one.

http://www.twowheelforum.com/showpost.php?p=203849&postcount=19

Fleck750
01-10-2010, 09:26 PM
I I mean they really hate each other. There's not much rivalries out there that come close to this one.
[/url] Michigan-Ohio State will beat any rivalry out there. Trust me. I know.

Trip
01-10-2010, 09:36 PM
Michigan-Ohio State will beat any rivalry out there. Trust me. I know.

That's overhyped nowadays. Back in the day I would of agreed with you. Not so much anymore. It's been a few decades from it's glory days.

Fleck750
01-10-2010, 09:58 PM
That's overhyped nowadays. Back in the day I would of agreed with you. Not so much anymore. It's been a few decades from it's glory days.I bet there is a 112,000 fans at the Big House that would disagree with you. :p

But will have agree, considering how bad Michigan has played the last few years.

Even today, if you tell me you're from Ohio, I will say, "I'm sorry". :lmao:

Curb
01-10-2010, 10:53 PM
I bet there is a 112,000 fans at the Big House that would disagree with you. :p

But will have agree, considering how bad Michigan has played the last few years.

Even today, if you tell me you're from Ohio, I will say, "I'm sorry". :lmao:
That's about all the fans that will disagree.

I've got at least 200k that will say FL/GA is way bigger. Hell when you have to move the game to a neutral site, that is saying something. Now I get the 200k since the stadium holds about 75k and the remaining 125k are at The Landing or in the parking lot tailgating.

Oh yea and in case you didn't know its called The Worlds Largest Outdoor Cocktail Party...although NCAA doesn't like calling that anymore

Trip
01-11-2010, 08:04 AM
I bet there is a 112,000 fans at the Big House that would disagree with you. :p

You mean what is referred to as "the library" in the rest of the nation.

marko138
01-11-2010, 09:15 AM
That's overhyped nowadays. Back in the day I would of agreed with you. Not so much anymore. It's been a few decades from it's glory days.

Absolutely. Thats barely a rivalry anymore. Michigan has to be relevant for that game to mean anything...and they aren't.

Rider
01-11-2010, 09:17 AM

No it's not. OSU fans are violently hateful towards UM fans. I'm not a UM fan but holy fuck it sure is 100 times worse than the USC-UCLA rivalry.

Trip
01-11-2010, 09:35 AM
No it's not. OSU fans are violently hateful towards UM fans. I'm not a UM fan but holy fuck it sure is 100 times worse than the USC-UCLA rivalry.

Well I know of high school games that are worse than USC-UCLA. That's not really comparing a rivalry game to much of anything reallly.

Rider
01-11-2010, 09:40 AM
Well I know of high school games that are worse than USC-UCLA. That's not really comparing a rivalry game to much of anything reallly.

Well I can tell you it is also worse than the UW-WSU rivaly. PAC 10 rivalries are weak compared to UM-OSU. I am a PAC 10 alum and I've only live in PAC 10 and Big 10 regions so that's all I can speak to. I do know that the FSU- Miami rivalry is another huge one. All I can say is, when OSU fans come to town, you better be prepared to fight if you are wearing UM gear, no bullshit.

itgirl
01-11-2010, 10:13 AM
It was 2004, you had knowledge of it over at TWF... When I first saw you cheering on Auburn was in 06 when they were only losing about 2-3 games a year at most.... Now suddenly Alabama has gone from being ok to outstanding and you are all about them... That's what we like to call bandwagon in the sports world. No self respecting Auburn fan/alum would ever cheer for Alabama, it's simple hatred between those two schools. I mean they really hate each other. There's not much rivalries out there that come close to this one.

wow trip. i'm honored you went through all that trouble just to prove a point about me. i suppose the only way you aren't a bandwagon fan is if you cheer on a losing team every year, huh? like i said, whatever dude. i like to watch all the top 25 teams play games. that's why i like college ball to start with. it always changes. it's just nice to see someone different take the crown for a change. but i can't argue with you. you are the all-knowing SEC/college football guru. i shall bow before you now.

i apologize to any true SEC/alabama fans i may have offended with my ignorance. :D

marko138
01-11-2010, 10:16 AM
wow trip. i'm honored you went through all that trouble just to prove a point about me. i suppose the only way you aren't a bandwagon fan is if you cheer on a losing team every year, huh? like i said, whatever dude. i like to watch all the top 25 teams play games. that's why i like college ball to start with. it always changes. it's just nice to see someone different take the crown for a change. but i can't argue with you. you are the all-knowing SEC/college football guru. i shall bow before you now.

i apologize to any true SEC/alabama fans i may have offended with my ignorance. :D
I've been cheering on a shitty team for years and year. The Oakland/LA Raiders. They've had about 2 good seasons in the last 20 years.

Curb
01-11-2010, 10:16 AM
Well I can tell you it is also worse than the UW-WSU rivaly. PAC 10 rivalries are weak compared to UM-OSU. I am a PAC 10 alum and I've only live in PAC 10 and Big 10 regions so that's all I can speak to. I do know that the FSU- Miami rivalry is another huge one. All I can say is, when OSU fans come to town, you better be prepared to fight if you are wearing UM gear, no bullshit.
That rivalry pales in comparison to UF-FSU. These two schools are only 2.5 hours from each other and it is cut throat. They fight for the same recruits and at times they very well wind up pitting high school teammates against one another and high school rivals against one another. But if you really want to talk about hard core rivalries just look at UF, we have 3 major rivals, FSU, UGA and UT...it can really get ugly after the game...i know, i've been part of the ugliness

Trip
01-11-2010, 10:22 AM
That rivalry pales in comparison to UF-FSU. These two schools are only 2.5 hours from each other and it is cut throat. They fight for the same recruits and at times they very well wind up pitting high school teammates against one another and high school rivals against one another. But if you really want to talk about hard core rivalries just look at UF, we have 3 major rivals, FSU, UGA and UT...it can really get ugly after the game...i know, i've been part of the ugliness

The LSU game has heated up in recent years as well, but due to ya'll large number of rivalries and that the florida fans are mean to just about anyone that goes to Gainesville and the decline of FSU, ya'll rivalries have really lost their luster and you guys are just known as assholes by everyone. So it's not anything special. Alabama/UT is bigger than pretty much any ya'll have right now. Alabama/Auburn is bigger than the 3rd Saturday in October.

Ole Miss/LSU use to be classic too, but that's not been as good as in the past. Auburn/LSU was good when Auburn was better. The earthquake game...

Curb
01-11-2010, 10:29 AM
I guess dominance has its draw backs. Things are going to change over the next couple years, we wont be so dominant as we have been in the Tebow era so the rivalry games will be more entertaining.

We go to Tuscaloosa next year...that game could be our barometer for where our program will be sans Tebow, but I think Alabama is going to be a force to recon with for the next couple years.

Trip
01-11-2010, 10:36 AM
I guess dominance has its draw backs. Things are going to change over the next couple years, we wont be so dominant as we have been in the Tebow era so the rivalry games will be more entertaining.

We go to Tuscaloosa next year...that game could be our barometer for where our program will be sans Tebow, but I think Alabama is going to be a force to recon with for the next couple years.

The only real big rivalry was FSU in my mind and they have gone to the shitter. Florida/Georgia never really registered as HUGE. That's more Georgia's fault than ya'lls. That game just always seems overhyped.

UT has a much more natural rivalry with Alabama and the game with ya'll is way too early in the year.

Plus, pretty much throw any college in the swamp and you guys like to pelt them with batteries. So anyone can be ya'll rival.

Unless FSU can turn it around, ya'll rivalries just don't take that next leap to a different level.

ontwo
01-11-2010, 11:11 AM
Roll Tide!!!

As for the rivalry discussion, Alabama/Auburn has always been the biggest one around. Personally, I have more hatred for Tennessee than any other team out there. If al qaeda fielded a team to play them, I still couldn't cheer for the Vols.

z06boy
01-11-2010, 11:13 AM
Roll Tide!!!

As for the rivalry discussion, Alabama/Auburn has always been the biggest one around. Personally, I have more hatred for Tennessee than any other team out there. If al qaeda fielded a team to play them, I still couldn't cheer for the Vols.

GO VOLS !! :lol

Trip
01-11-2010, 11:37 AM
Roll Tide!!!

Probably cause of your immediate proximity to Tennessee than Auburn. If you were closer to the Barn, you would probably hate them more.

Rider
01-11-2010, 12:17 PM

I've never seen UF get into fights with FSU players in the pre game like Miami-FSU do.

ontwo
01-11-2010, 12:24 PM
Probably cause of your immediate proximity to Tennessee than Auburn. If you were closer to the Barn, you would probably hate them more.

You may be on to something there. I am still waiting on my hatred of Kiffen to kick in. I'm not sure I can hate him as much as Fulmer.

Trip
01-11-2010, 12:29 PM
I'm not sure I can hate him as much as Fulmer.

Yeah this really disappoints me. I just can't hate the guy. He has spurriered me. I love spurrier and kiffin has the same zing to him. Plus his wife is hawt.

Fulmer was just so easy to hate, it was fun to hate the guy and make fun of him.

goof2
01-11-2010, 01:32 PM
You may be on to something there. I am still waiting on my hatred of Kiffen to kick in. I'm not sure I can hate him as much as Fulmer.

I hate Kiffen now. He stole his father away from the Buccaneers. Seriously, who leaves an NFL defensive coordinator job for a college defensive coordinator job? The only way it happens is for family.

Curb
01-11-2010, 01:57 PM
I've never seen UF get into fights with FSU players in the pre game like Miami-FSU do.
we wait till after the game to kick your asses...again. 2003 at the swamp, after that bullshit fucking win that the officals stole and gave to FSU (yes STOLE, it was all over the media and i believe the officials were under review for it) began to celebrate at mid field, that was a fight worthy of a Las Vegas booking

z06boy
01-11-2010, 03:07 PM
I like Kiffin...just needs to produce more and talk a little less.

Fleck750
01-11-2010, 05:24 PM

I know that if you're from OHIO and the game is in A2, you don't want to park within 10 miles of the stadium. I've seen them slash tires, bust windows, and take a hammer to every other part of the vehicle. And don't show up wearing and OSU shirt in town, either. You will be asking for a beat down.

Homeslice
01-11-2010, 07:03 PM

:zowned:

Kaneman
01-11-2010, 09:47 PM
i shall bow before you now.

Shotgun anus!!

Rider
01-12-2010, 09:08 AM
I know that if you're from OHIO and the game is in A2, you don't want to park within 10 miles of the stadium. I've seen them slash tires, bust windows, and take a hammer to every other part of the vehicle. And don't show up wearing and OSU shirt in town, either. You will be asking for a beat down.

I think the luckyeye fans are more violent than the UM fans.

marko138
01-12-2010, 10:51 AM
I think the luckyeye fans are more violent than the UM fans.
Stupid Buckeyes.