PDA

View Full Version : Worst thing you ever saw at a Sports Event

Trip
01-11-2010, 08:06 PM
The alabama/rivalry topic made me remember something I saw at an SEC game.

It was after a football game and the home team lost a very very close one against a huge rival. As me and my grandpa were walking out, I saw one lone away team fan just ragging the shit out of this huge group of home fans surrounding him. I then saw about 6-7 guys rush this guy and take him to the floor. One guy got up while there others were holding him down and he drew out a knife and proceeded to give the guy 10-15 jabs to the chest. Blood going everywhere, the crowd chanting it on. It was fucking gruesome. My grandpa got my ass out of there fast because I was relatively young. It was fucked up.

What's the most violent thing you have seen happen at a sport event?

Curb
01-11-2010, 08:37 PM
I have been involved in my fair share of fights at UF after football games, but I was drunk and dumb.

I think the worst thing I have seen in sports is at the youth level. I did a lot of work for the local youth hockey league for a few years so i would be spending a lot of time at the rink, I've lost count of how many of these cocksucking parents (mainly the fathers) belittle their kids to the point of crying while they were in the middle of the game. It made me want to take my pocket knife and stab these loser parents in the heart and watch them bleed all over the place. It makes my blood boil just thinking about it!!!

karl_1052
01-12-2010, 07:38 AM
The alabama/rivalry topic made me remember something I saw at an SEC game.

It was after a football game and the home team lost a very very close one against a huge rival. As me and my grandpa were walking out, I saw one lone away team fan just ragging the shit out of this huge group of home fans surrounding him. I then saw about 6-7 guys rush this guy and take him to the floor. One guy got up while there others were holding him down and he drew out a knife and proceeded to give the guy 10-15 jabs to the chest. Blood going everywhere, the crowd chanting it on. It was fucking gruesome. My grandpa got my ass out of there fast because I was relatively young. It was fucked up.

What's the most violent thing you have seen happen at a sport event?

That is fucking brutal. Those guys should all get the chair. Killing someone over a sporting event? Fucked up.

Rider
01-12-2010, 09:17 AM
Riots in the street of LA after the Lakers won another championship. Dumbasses.

Sixxxxer
01-12-2010, 10:24 AM
I went to the Phillies Parade in 08' and There were like 3 Million people it was INSANE...but where we were standing People were climbing the Street Lamps and Trying to stand on top of them...This guy...Was a Fucking idiot.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v227/Braindamaged0386/Phillies%20Game/137.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v227/Braindamaged0386/Phillies%20Game/141.jpg

I never found out what happened to him but an ambulance came and he was carted away on a stretcher

101lifts2
01-12-2010, 08:43 PM
Riots in the street of LA after the Lakers won another championship. Dumbasses.

That was so black people could loot. Nothing to do with the Lakers. :lol

101lifts2
01-12-2010, 08:44 PM
I have been involved in my fair share of fights at UF after football games, but I was drunk and dumb.....

And don't forget a punk. :lol

Curb
01-12-2010, 08:47 PM
And don't forget a punk. :lol
well, that's a given :lol:

askmrjesus
01-12-2010, 11:52 PM
I never found out what happened to him but an ambulance came and he was carted away on a stretcher

Nice dismount.

I give him a 7.5

JC

OneSickPsycho
01-13-2010, 08:52 AM
OSU riots after beating Michigan. Cars flipped and on fire, all sorts of fun shit. I wasn't in the middle of it all, but I made it through right after... while the tear gas was still fresh in the air.

z06boy
01-13-2010, 11:22 AM
People that riot after a team victory are ignorant fvcks.

Fleck750
01-13-2010, 05:26 PM
OSU riots after beating Michigan. Cars flipped and on fire, all sorts of fun shit. I wasn't in the middle of it all, but I made it through right after... while the tear gas was still fresh in the air.

In Ann Arbor or Columbus?