PDA

View Full Version : Omfg!!!! Saints win!!!

Trip
01-24-2010, 10:23 PM
Sure we are going to lose the super bowl, but I never thought it was possible for the Aints to make it there. FUCK YEAH!!!

http://www.bayoustatesportscards.com/Jaimies/fleur.gif

azoomm
01-24-2010, 10:25 PM
I was kind of hoping MN would get there JUST so they could lose and be the team that has lost the most SuperBowls :lol:

Congrats to the Saints!

Curb
01-24-2010, 10:26 PM
That was a great game!!! I don't care you were rooting for.

6doublefive321
01-24-2010, 10:26 PM
Sweet, sweet, failure on the part of Farva. That was awesome. Somewhere, John Madden has a gun barrel in his mouth.

CrazyKell
01-24-2010, 10:28 PM
I've been saying the Saints all year. They've got god on their side. ;)

psychochild28
01-25-2010, 03:04 AM
One hell of a game!

GO SAINTS!!! I hope they kick the crap outta the colts.

Dave
01-25-2010, 03:05 AM
i got noone to root for so underdog i guess?

tommymac
01-25-2010, 03:08 AM
We, so now you play for the saints :lol:

Was a great game and was kinda cool seeing favre blow it.

defector
01-25-2010, 08:54 AM
Bret Failvre. Flashbacks to his last game in GB.

While I wouldn't mind seeing the Aints win, I think I will put my $ on the Colts.

marko138
01-25-2010, 09:19 AM
Classic Brett Favre. The old gun slinger showed his roots. He coulda walked for 7 or 8 yards on that play.

Saints have some things to work on in the next 2 weeks but they can beat the Colts. And I hope they do. And it's not shocking to see these two teams in the SB...they were the best two teams all year.

karl_1052
01-25-2010, 09:22 AM
I was rooting for Minnesota, but if you give the ball away 5 times(almost 8), don't expect to win the game.

It should have been 50-28.

Go Saints!

marko138
01-25-2010, 09:23 AM
I was rooting for Minnesota, but if you give the ball away 5 times(almost 8), don't expect to win the game.

It should have been 50-28.

Go Saints!
Yeah, amazing they stayed in the game with those turn overs.

tommymac
01-25-2010, 09:25 AM
Yeah, amazing they stayed in the game with those turn overs.

Indy wont provide them with that luxury though. Manning is waytoo efficient to make those kind of turnovers.

Kaneman
01-25-2010, 09:37 AM
Brett,

Thanks for gutting it out and showing the world how to stand up and play like a real man. You may not be the absolute most talented quarterback ever, and you may put too much emotion on your sleeve in tight situations, but Goddamn you are one tough son of a bitch. This season was 3x as entertaining with you in it and fans of tough football are lucky to have witnessed your best year. Thanks again man, I personally really appreciate it. Sincerely,

Kaneman

defector
01-25-2010, 09:40 AM
Classic Brett Favre. The old gun slinger showed his roots. He coulda walked for 7 or 8 yards on that play.

And it's not shocking to see these two teams in the SB...they were the best two teams all year.

Saw this morning that this is the first time both #1 seeds went to the SB since 1993.

marko138
01-25-2010, 10:15 AM
Manning is unbelievable. He's a master on that field. But they haven't scored a billion points a game this year like they have in the past. Then again, they don't need to. Their defense is much better this year than previous years. Should be a good game.

Brett,

Thanks for gutting it out and showing the world how to stand up and play like a real man. You may not be the absolute most talented quarterback ever, and you may put too much emotion on your sleeve in tight situations, but Goddamn you are one tough son of a bitch. This season was 3x as entertaining with you in it and fans of tough football are lucky to have witnessed your best year. Thanks again man, I personally really appreciate it. Sincerely,

Kaneman
You're right. He had a tremendous year. And that game was great. He was getting rocked back there and was cleary hurt. But he gives them the best chance to win.

Rider
01-25-2010, 11:39 AM
It was a good game... for the Saint's. I look forward to them handing a beat down to that silly fucking clown Peyton Manning,

z06boy
01-25-2010, 11:51 AM
That was a great game!!! I don't care you were rooting for.

Agreed.

I'm glad to see the Saints finally make it. I'll be pulling for the Colts BUT honestly...it won't really bother me a bit if the Saints pull it off. This year I can honestly say that I'm just looking forward to a good game.

Usually I flat out like one team over the other but this year I like both...just pulling for the Colts a tad more since I'm a long time Manning fan.

marko138
01-25-2010, 11:53 AM
If the Colts win Manning will absolutely be in the conversation of one of the greatest QB's of all time.

z06boy
01-25-2010, 11:57 AM
If the Colts win Manning will absolutely be in the conversation of one of the greatest QB's of all time.

...and that's what I'm hoping for. I've gotten so tired of hearing the BS from some of the Brady fans. Don't get me wrong...Brady is the man as well...I give him full props but some of the NE fans from the past can ...:moon:.

marko138
01-25-2010, 11:59 AM
...and that's what I'm hoping for. I've gotten so tired of hearing the BS from some of the Brady fans. Don't get me wrong...Brady is the man as well...I give him full props but some of the NE fans from the past can ...:moon:.
No one runs an offense like Peyton Manning. Period.

ontwo
01-25-2010, 12:01 PM
I'm happy for the Saints. AND.. I would pull for anyone over the colts. I fucking hate Peyton Manning. Don't get me wrong, he's one the greatest, and I give him credit. But damnit, at TN, my team (Bama) never beat him. Then he goes pro and gets in the same division as my favorite pro team (Titans). He's a plague to my teams.

I will say this. If the saints can knock him around like they did Favre, they have a chance. He is no where near as tough as Brett.

z06boy
01-25-2010, 12:08 PM
I'm happy for the Saints. AND.. I would pull for anyone over the colts. I fucking hate Peyton Manning. Don't get me wrong, he's one the greatest, and I give him credit. But damnit, at TN, my team (Bama) never beat him. Then he goes pro and gets in the same division as my favorite pro team (Titans). He's a plague to my teams.

I will say this. If the saints can knock him around like they did Favre, they have a chance. He is no where near as tough as Brett.

He may or may not be as tough as Favre...probably not BUT he also has started EVERY game since he was a rookie...just like Favre...not as many years as Favre but it's still been 9 or 10 years without missing one start...that's impressive.

You are correct though...if the Saints get to him as often as they did Favre...the Colts will be in trouble since they rely on the pass even more than the Saints do.

defector
01-25-2010, 12:24 PM

He also isn't willing to stand there and take hits like Favre. He will get rid of the ball and take an incompletion if necessary.

Rider
01-25-2010, 12:31 PM
Manning is an ass clown... a very talented ass clown.... but an ass clown nonetheless.

marko138
01-25-2010, 12:32 PM
Manning is an ass clown... a very talented ass clown.... but an ass clown nonetheless.
You'd be slobbin his knob HARD if he played for the Seahawks.

defector
01-25-2010, 12:32 PM

Manning is a robot.

Sixxxxer
01-25-2010, 12:34 PM
The saints are gonna win.

Mark my words

Rider
01-25-2010, 12:36 PM
You'd be slobbin his knob HARD if he played for the Seahawks.

Bullshit. If the Seahawks had him, I'd be finding a new team to route for. Reminds me, I need to take a pic of my office. I painted it in Seahawk colors.

marko138
01-25-2010, 12:36 PM
Bullshit. If the Seahawks had him, I'd be finding a new team to route for. Reminds me, I need to take a pic of my office. I painted it in Seahawk colors.
Bullshit. No fucking way you'd abandon your team if they had one of the best of all time. NO FUCKING WAY. If you did, you wouldn't be much of a fan anyway.

Sixxxxer
01-25-2010, 12:37 PM

Get the FUCK out of here...

You can try and talk that Bullshit but it aint gonna fly in this place.

Rider
01-25-2010, 12:39 PM
Seriously, I hate manning with a passion. I know he's good, I won't argue that, I just hate the goofy bastard.

Sixxxxer
01-25-2010, 12:43 PM
I'll never understand people's "hatred" towards one single person...That is GOOD...I couldnt understand his Brother Eli...I mean the poor kids has downs...So i can understand why he sucks...But your telling me you wouldnt root for your team if Manning was in a seahawks uniform??? Shit I'd be begging to see that If i was a seahawks fan...then maybe you could actually have a winning season for a change

Rider
01-25-2010, 12:47 PM
I'll never understand people's "hatred" towards one single person...That is GOOD...I couldnt understand his Brother Eli...I mean the poor kids has downs...So i can understand why he sucks...But your telling me you wouldnt root for your team if Manning was in a seahawks uniform??? Shit I'd be begging to see that If i was a seahawks fan...then maybe you could actually have a winning season for a change

He is good, but what bothers me about him is his happy feet. He always looks nervous in the pocket. I know he is one of the very best in the NFL but I just don't like him. Look at Matt Sanchez. Fucking rookie but he looks so relaxed in the pocket compared the Peyton. I'm not going to lie and say he wouldn't help the seahawks because he certainly would help them tremendously, but I don't want him on that team. Period.

marko138
01-25-2010, 12:47 PM
No kidding. I'd love to have Peyton, shit, even Eli at this point. Instead my team is stuck with some over paid fucking ass wipe who has a mohawk and doesn't give a fuck about being a good QB. And if anyone is wondering I mean JaMarcus Russell.

Sixxxxer
01-25-2010, 12:48 PM
Well...Sanchez isnt in the Super Bowl...Peyton is.

So Peyton Wins

marko138
01-25-2010, 12:48 PM
Well...Sanchez isnt in the Super Bowl...Peyton is.

So Peyton Wins
:lol: Facts is facts.

Sixxxxer
01-25-2010, 12:49 PM
Happy feet or not...The man can throw a fucking football.

I still think Drew Brees is gonna beat Peyton and Win the Bowl...

I'm just saying

Rider
01-25-2010, 12:50 PM
No kidding. I'd love to have Peyton, shit, even Eli at this point. Instead my team is stuck with some over paid fucking ass wipe who has a mohawk and doesn't give a fuck about being a good QB. And if anyone is wondering I mean JaMarcus Russell.

He's got a mohawk? I didn't know that. Even if the raiders had Manning they'd still suck because Al Davis blows goats and he couldn't engineer his way out of a paper sack.

Happy feet or not...The man can throw a fucking football.

I still think Drew Brees is gonna beat Peyton and Win the Bowl...

I'm just saying

I can agree 100% with that.

Sixxxxer
01-25-2010, 12:53 PM
Yeah I thought Jamarcus was Bald??

marko138
01-25-2010, 12:54 PM
He's got a mohawk? I didn't know that. Even if the raiders had Manning they'd still suck because Al Davis blows goats and he couldn't engineer his way out of a paper sack.

I can agree 100% with that.
Well at the end of the day the Raiders still have recievers that refuse to catch a football too. But I guarantee Manning would improve that team. His leadership cannot be discounted.

marko138
01-25-2010, 12:55 PM
I can't find a recent pic, but he's had a shitty mohawk all season. Saw it most recently in week 17 against the Ravens.

defector
01-25-2010, 12:56 PM

It's odd that they have the fattest QB and also the fattest kicker in the NFL. How the hell does that happen?

Rider
01-25-2010, 12:59 PM
It's odd that they have the fattest QB and also the fattest kicker in the NFL. How the hell does that happen?

Janikowski loves food and that big motherfucker can flat put is down. BAck when he was at FSU, he said in an interview that he just loves to eat...and drink and it shows.

marko138
01-25-2010, 12:59 PM
Well at least the fat kicker can handle his business.

z06boy
01-25-2010, 01:01 PM

Me either...as much as some of the Pats fans have pizzed me off in the past running their mouths I don't hate Brady...he's an awesome QB and I'd take him on my team any day of the week.

Talking about Manning's "happy feet" makes me :lol:...well maybe more QB's need to adopt this style because it sure as fvck seems to work better than most. :rofl:

marko138
01-25-2010, 01:02 PM
Me either...as much as some of the Pats fans have pizzed me off in the past running their mouths I don't hate Brady...he's an awesome QB and I'd take him on my team any day of the week.

Talking about Manning's "happy feet" makes me :lol:...well maybe more QB's need to adopt this style because it sure as fvck seems to work better than most. :rofl:
No kidding.

defector
01-25-2010, 01:04 PM
Well at least the fat kicker can handle his business.

True. Every time I see that guy, I think he should kick with a cigarette hanging out of his mouth.

marko138
01-25-2010, 01:05 PM
True. Every time I see that guy, I think he should kick with a cigarette hanging out of his mouth.
He may be at that point in the near future. :lol:

tommymac
01-25-2010, 03:41 PM
The saints are gonna win.

Mark my words

Just like the phillies in the WS :lol: :scared:

tommymac
01-25-2010, 03:44 PM

Doit matter the assclown couldnt hit water if he was in the middle of the ocean and it still wouldnt be his fault.

marko138
01-25-2010, 04:05 PM
Doit matter the assclown couldnt hit water if he was in the middle of the ocean and it still wouldnt be his fault.
But his fur coat sure is nice!

http://www.pyromaniac.com/teams/images/oakland-raiders/jamarcus.jpg

karl_1052
01-25-2010, 04:31 PM

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_PuZoLkvmBbc/SYpPfF3wCpI/AAAAAAAACa4/lKS94N1thx8/s320/Nigel+Gruff.jpg

defector
01-25-2010, 04:50 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_PuZoLkvmBbc/SYpPfF3wCpI/AAAAAAAACa4/lKS94N1thx8/s320/Nigel+Gruff.jpg

The Replacements!

Sixxxxer
01-25-2010, 09:17 PM
Just like the phillies in the WS :lol: :scared:

And...Go Fuck yourself :boobs: :lol

Curb
01-25-2010, 10:00 PM
And...Go Fuck yourself :boobs: :lolBut the man speaks the truth:D

Homeslice
02-02-2010, 10:04 AM
http://www.saintsdistrict.com/products/saints-1013/Who-Dat-say-we-cant-print-Who-Dat.html

:lol:

Trip
02-02-2010, 10:08 AM
It's retarded, I have actually been having a war with my family over that stupid crap.

I think the people that got C&D letters are just used car salesmen trying to make a quick buck off the Saints good fortune this year. I think they deserve everything they get because they are equivalent to some shmuck selling "Red Hawt Chili Peppers" shirts in the parking lot at a Chili Peppers concert.

My family thinks its an attack on the "Who Dat Nation."

I think they are retards if they buy that shit and not Saints fans if they boycott actual Saints merchandise to support these fags.

The bandwagon is strong with a lot of my family. Even my sister has jumped on board and she hated football til LSU got good and then decided to be a Saints fan this year.

marko138
02-02-2010, 10:08 AM
Whats the Who Dat business all about?

Rider
02-02-2010, 10:09 AM

No fucking clue.

tommymac
02-02-2010, 10:09 AM

The NFL claims they own the rights and want all the money from the proceeds

marko138
02-02-2010, 10:10 AM
No fucking clue.
I think it's dumb as fuck, but I dont know where it came from.

Trip
NFL sent C&D letters to bootleg shirt sellers that use "Who Dat", black and gold, and fleur de lis designs that rip off the Saints.

Homeslice

One post behind, ace.

And stop hating.

marko138
NFL sent C&D letters to bootleg shirt sellers that use "Who Dat", black and gold, and fleur de lis designs that rip off the Saints.
Oh, no shit. But where did it originate?

Trip
02-02-2010, 10:11 AM
I think it's dumb as fuck, but I dont know where it came from.

"Who Dat" is an old racist thing from the early 1900's that was used in comedy skits.

Kaneman
02-02-2010, 06:04 PM
It's retarded, I have actually been having a war with my family over that stupid crap.

I think the people that got C&D letters are just used car salesmen trying to make a quick buck off the Saints good fortune this year. I think they deserve everything they get because they are equivalent to some shmuck selling "Red Hawt Chili Peppers" shirts in the parking lot at a Chili Peppers concert.

My family thinks its an attack on the "Who Dat Nation."

I think they are retards if they buy that shit and not Saints fans if they boycott actual Saints merchandise to support these fags.

The bandwagon is strong with a lot of my family. Even my sister has jumped on board and she hated football til LSU got good and then decided to be a Saints fan this year.

I was on the other side of the fence saying that the NFL are a bunch of douchebags for sending the letters out...but you make a really good point. Aside from that, by purchasing official NFL merchandise they actually help support their team...whereas buying bootleg shirts does not benefit the Saints.

Homeslice
02-02-2010, 06:28 PM
"Who Dat" is an old racist thing from the early 1900's that was used in comedy skits.

Huh, I thought it originated from rap music :lol:

Trip
02-02-2010, 06:34 PM
Huh, I thought it originated from rap music :lol:

yeah, first recorded usage was in jazz songs I think, but it came from blackface comedy sketches of white guys pretending to be black saying who is that.

marko138
02-02-2010, 06:42 PM
How did it become associated with the Saints?

defector
02-02-2010, 06:42 PM

I thought it came from Bobby Boucher. :lol

Trip
02-02-2010, 06:46 PM
How did it become associated with the Saints?

It's in jazz songs and black high school teams in Louisiana started chanting "Who dat say dey gonna beat dem (insert school mascot here)?" to mock the whole ignorant dumb black kid.

It progressed up to colleges and to the saints...

So it's actually pretty racist.

marko138
02-02-2010, 06:47 PM
It's in jazz songs and black high school teams in Louisiana started chanting "Who dat say dey gonna beat dem (insert school mascot here)?" to mock the whole ignorant dumb black kid.

It progressed up to colleges and to the saints...

So it's actually pretty racist.
I'm sorta laughing right now...as wrong as that may or may not be.