05-03-2008, 04:21 PM
Had to share this with you guys..

http://www.pnwriders.com/pictures/71202-tokin-rocking-new-bike-pic-heavy.html

OneSickPsycho
05-03-2008, 04:25 PM
Nice.

PiZdETS
05-03-2008, 04:34 PM
Haha nice, I would definately rock it. Track weapons that are pink or really trashy looking are the coolest imo.

Allow me to introduce you to the Porsche 917/20, a version of the most dominant racing car in history.
http://g.photos.cx/800px-Porsche917PinkPig-e4.jpg

marko138
05-03-2008, 04:36 PM
What's wrong with a pink bike?

WARputer
05-03-2008, 05:13 PM
The Hello Kitty was an Extra Nice touch !

Bassplayer
05-03-2008, 06:02 PM
The Hello Kitty was an Extra Nice touch !

:iagree:

JoJoYZF
05-03-2008, 11:06 PM
What's wrong with a pink bike?

We all expected you to like it

the chi
05-04-2008, 07:59 PM
:lol: I figured as soon as I saw the pink it would be Pepto or Hello Kitty related...thats friggin hilarious...how could you be mad at friends who worked that hard to screw with ya?! Thats love right there...

Mr Lefty
05-04-2008, 08:01 PM
I couldn't be mad... cause they'd be paint'n it again the next day and wouldn't want them fuck'n it up... :lol:

t-homo
05-04-2008, 08:12 PM
I would probably rock it, if i was a better rider than them.

comonboys
05-05-2008, 03:49 PM
I couldn't be mad... cause they'd be paint'n it again the next day and wouldn't want them fuck'n it up... :lol:

Good to know. HEHEHE.... purple and pink!!!!!!!!!!

neebelung
05-05-2008, 04:44 PM
Fucking sweet.

On a smaller scale, some of the people we know at the local Honda stealership played a little joke on one of their co-workers recently...

They kept him busy on the floor for a couple of hours, meanwhile a couple of the techs took his bike round back, pulled off all the plastics and rigged up some HOT PINK LED's (with a remote control). They managed a 4 hour job in 2 hours.

So he left work, pulled out onto the road and they hit the remote... it wasn't till he was a ways down and stopped at a traffic light (it was dark) that he noticed. :lol: He had a good laugh about it, and has since removed them, offering the full LED kit to anyone else who wants to play a similar prank on their friends.

anyexcuse2ride
05-05-2008, 09:47 PM
Fucking sweet.

On a smaller scale, some of the people we know at the local Honda stealership played a little joke on one of their co-workers recently...

They kept him busy on the floor for a couple of hours, meanwhile a couple of the techs took his bike round back, pulled off all the plastics and rigged up some HOT PINK LED's (with a remote control). They managed a 4 hour job in 2 hours.

So he left work, pulled out onto the road and they hit the remote... it wasn't till he was a ways down and stopped at a traffic light (it was dark) that he noticed. :lol: He had a good laugh about it, and has since removed them, offering the full LED kit to anyone else who wants to play a similar prank on their friends.

that is sweet, we love good jokes like that:rockout: