copperheadresort
02-03-2010, 01:11 PM
Southern Rally – Two Wheel Fix – June 3-6, 2010
The Lodge @ Copperhead, Blairsville GA
www.thecycleresort.com
Group Code to enter when making reservations:

FOR LODGE ROOMS – TWFL
FOR CABINS and CAMPING – TWFC

Rates are based on NUMBER OF PEOPLE – please be sure to put the correct number of people in the initial reservation screen - this will be verified at check in. Max people allowed in rooms at The Lodge is 2, Max in Cabins is 4.

King at Lodge, $99, Twin at Lodge, $99, Queen at Lodge $89, Bunkroom at Lodge, $25

Prices-Total/Each 2 ppl 3 ppl 4 ppl
Elite Cabin 125/62.50 145/48.33 160/40
Standard Cabin 95/47.5 115/38.33 130/32.50

Policies and Important Info concerning Reservations
1. Room Block and rates are good until 4/15
2. Check in at 4:00 p.m., and check out at 11:00 a.m.
3. Cancellations can be made up until 14 days before your arrival with no penalty, within 14 days one night room and tax will be charged
4. 50% balance due at time of reservation, balance due at check in
5. We accept VISA, Mastercard, AMEX and Cash – ATM on site
6. Groups in cabins will have separate accounts and be able to pay separately – however, the initial reservation and deposit will only be taken from one person for the whole cabin. PLEASE GIVE FULL NAME OF INDIVIDUAL SHARES IN SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS BOX when making your reservation.
7. Elite cabins have satellite TV, and personal garages. Standard cabins do not.
8. If you desire a cabin with a hot tub, they are first come, first serve. Type the request in the SPECIAL REQUESTS box when making your reservation. Daily rate is an additional $10 for these cabins
9. Pool and hot tub at The Lodge are open to all attending the event
10. Max occupancy in a cabin is four (4)
11. Cabins requiring extra cleaning after your departure will result in cleaning fees of $50
12. The Group Block is set to start 6/3 – so if you are arriving before this date, please put this in your special instructions box and we can handle with you individually

Alcohol Policies – we are in a dry county, no alcohol available for 6 miles
1. No glass bottles allowed at The Lodge, only at your cabin
2. Coolers are OK at the Pool, but not at The Lodge, or on The Porch – coolers available with ice at The Lodge
3. Lodge guests have complimentary Bar Storage of their alcohol – both beer and liquor
4. Beer is BYOB, Liquor is BYOB – when consuming at the Lodge, all mixers and set ups must be purchased from us. We have many set ups available (i.e. bloody mary, all juices, mixes, sodas, etc.) No cups/open containers can be brought to The Lodge.
5. If groups desire draft beer, we have cooler and 8 taps available – you pay for the beer – no refunds of partial kegs. Please provide 14 day advance notice if you are interested.

Camping
1. Primitive camping only
2. Two showers available for use at The Lodge on a first come first serve basis, towels included in daily fee
3. You provide your own toiletries

If you run into issues during the reservation process call Michelle Evans at 850-428-1610 or email at michelle@thecycleresort.com

You can also post questions here, but please use this thread as information only...thanks in advance.

There will be no better place to be, or no better party in 2010 than the TWFix Southern Rally!

dReWpY
02-03-2010, 01:19 PM
So what your saying is if we want to mix coke with jack we have to buy our soda from you????

copperheadresort
02-03-2010, 01:28 PM
If you are mixing it at The Lodge, yes. We also have can/bottle cokes and other items for sale in the gift shop for your emergency mixing needs. Cabins do have refrigerator, so you have plenty of storage if you are staying in one. Great question.

Trip
02-03-2010, 01:29 PM
how many bed rooms in cabins, specifically hot tub cabins

Amber Lamps
02-03-2010, 01:33 PM
So what your saying is if we want to mix coke with jack we have to buy our soda from you????

I think that's IF you are hanging out in the lodge common area/lounge/bar, what you do in your room is your business, I'd imagine. I'd imagine that they don't want you bringing in soda to the "bar" area besides, they have to pay the people working the lodge area somehow...

Here's how it probably works...

You show up at the door with a bottle of Jack and give it to the "bar tender" and they put your name on it. Whenever you want a drink you pay a waitress or the bartender a buck or two to mix it/bring it to you. It's the same at totally nude strip joints in some parts of the country...

Amber Lamps
02-03-2010, 01:34 PM
If you are mixing it at The Lodge, yes. We also have can/bottle cokes and other items for sale in the gift shop for your emergency mixing needs. Cabins do have refrigerator, so you have plenty of storage if you are staying in one. Great question.

Aw I'm too slow!!!

Amber Lamps
02-03-2010, 01:36 PM
how many bed rooms in cabins, specifically hot tub cabins

Damn, you're quick!!! Hey Dave, I guess me, you, TL and my Gf are splitting a hot tub cabin right?:rockwoot:

copperheadresort
02-03-2010, 01:43 PM
All Cabins have one bedroom with a full or queen bed.

All have sleeper sofas - either full or queen.

All Elite have EITHER a Loft with a Full/Twin or Twin/Twin, OR a Bunk room with Twin/Twin.

If you have a preference, please just list this in Special Requests and we will do our best to accommodate.

To answer the alcohol question, yes, Tigger is right. What you do in your room or your cabin is your business. Hell, we even let you have your coolers/mixers out by the pool with no glass. BUT, when you are in the bar or in the Lodge - you must get your mixers from us. Sorry, hopefully one day this area of the country will wake the eff up and realize this is 2010.

Great questions.

Amber Lamps
02-03-2010, 01:50 PM
Okay, so it's $160 per night for 4 people to stay in a Elite cabin or $100 per night for two people to stay in a room...cool!

Yo Dave, are you in bro? I'll make the reservation and deposit asap....

Amber Lamps
02-03-2010, 01:53 PM
i checked out the site, i still am confused on pricing

If you can get 4 people in a cabin, it's $40 per night each. If you have two people in a room, it's $50 each...basically.

dReWpY
02-03-2010, 04:07 PM
dogs in cabin are ok?
(im just covering my bases in case i cant find someone to watch them, im not saying for sure im bringing anything other then my buell, just yet)

derf
02-03-2010, 04:57 PM
So it is $240 for the week we are gonna be there?

Trip
02-03-2010, 07:26 PM
Please keep this thread empty of useless talk, copperhead doesn't have time to sort through our BS and only legit posts/questions will not be deleted from this thread.

Amber Lamps
02-03-2010, 10:55 PM
Please keep this thread empty of useless talk, copperhead doesn't have time to sort through our BS and only legit posts/questions will not be deleted from this thread.

Just so we're clear, what are the exact rally dates? I tried to book from Thurs through the next Sunday (about 10 days)and it wouldn't let me...

tommymac
02-03-2010, 10:57 PM
So it is $240 for the week we are gonna be there?

Fred, I will see about booking a cabin tomorrow or friday. I posted in the NE section so we can figure out some particulars since guys may be bringing their SO's.

Trip
02-03-2010, 11:00 PM
Just so we're clear, what are the exact rally dates? I tried to book from Thurs through the next Sunday (about 10 days)and it wouldn't let me...

I would contact copperhead directly. The main rally days are the weekend of the 4th-6th. I am staying 3rd - 6th.

derf
02-03-2010, 11:07 PM
Fred, I will see about booking a cabin tomorrow or friday. I posted in the NE section so we can figure out some particulars since guys may be bringing their SO's.

Cool, I posted up my travel plans and those of my brother (possibly)

I would contact copperhead directly. The main rally days are the weekend of the 4th-6th. I am staying 3rd - 6th.

So these are the dates? Based on these dates the price for a 4 man room drops to $180

Trip
02-03-2010, 11:13 PM
Cool, I posted up my travel plans and those of my brother (possibly)

So these are the dates? Based on these dates the price for a 4 man room drops to $180

you can stay as long before or after as you want, that's the official dates.

derf
02-03-2010, 11:21 PM
Does the resort allow campers? Pop up campers?

copperheadresort
02-03-2010, 11:55 PM
Tigger - contact me directly, and we'll make your reservations - I'm honoring the rally price for all your days - but the system isn't that flexible - so I'll have to do it for you

Drewpy - yes, dogs at cabin OK, not at Lodge. If I step in dog shit, within 50 feet of your cabin you pay extra :))

Dates of the rally for the group code are 6/3-6/6. Any others outside these dates, refer to comment to Tigger above

Campers are allowed, and are considered "Camping" use group code TWFC - please notate camper in special instructions so we know.

Thanks guys! (and gals)

the chi
02-04-2010, 08:32 AM
IM sorry if you mentioned thi already. IF we MAY have an extra person, this can be dealt with when we get there correct?

copperheadresort
02-04-2010, 11:08 AM
Yes, if you know you have 3 for a Cabin now- book three. If you add an additional, we can take care of that at check in.

Thanks!

Cruzergirl
02-04-2010, 11:12 AM
Drewpy - yes, dogs at cabin OK, not at Lodge. If I step in dog shit, within 50 feet of your cabin you pay extra :))
(and gals)

Quoted and wanted to add "...within 50 feet of the lodge..."... I've seen the wrath of Michelle...it aint pretty! :lol

(there is a fabulous 4 wheel trail behind the lodge where I always took my dogs to poo... there is really NO chance she can step in it out there)

...just sayin... :lol:

the chi
02-04-2010, 11:36 AM
I am VERY Tempted to bring my furbabies...if only because for once they are allowed!

copperheadresort
02-05-2010, 10:54 PM
Looks like several of you have claimed your spot...and I've not heard of any issues - so hopefully everyone is having success with booking. Please let me know if there are any questions. As we develop the entertainment calendar I'll keep you posted here - ya'll get the benefit of catching HB's birthday week - so there will be lots of fun to be had and plenty of entertainment. Can't wait 'till the 2010 Southern Rally..Trip, we need a countdown icon here to match the bouncin' boobs.

:boobs:

Mr Lefty
02-06-2010, 12:24 AM
I am VERY Tempted to bring my furbabies...if only because for once they are allowed!

it's post like this, combined with the Chia thread that make this place home... :lol:

tommymac
02-06-2010, 09:41 AM
I just booked a cabin, now I need 3 of you bastids willing to stay with me LOL.

So LMK whos interested. its one of the elite cabins so we have a garage for the bikes.

derf
02-06-2010, 10:03 AM

So LMK whos interested. its one of the elite cabins so we have a garage for the bikes.

I will, but I dont think that we needed an elite cabin

Phenix_Rider
02-06-2010, 10:21 AM

I'm interested. What dates did you book it for?

tommymac
02-06-2010, 10:25 AM
I'm interested. What dates did you book it for?

the 3rd to the 6th.

dReWpY
02-06-2010, 02:55 PM
i booked a cabin, didnt get the elite, but im bringing a pop-up hopefully

Gas Man
02-08-2010, 01:51 AM
How is the security of your establishment? If security is a guest only reason for a garage, is it truely needed? How open is the bike parking to the public? How much non biker traffic do you get? Is bike parking just outside my cabin's room? Do you have any security issues?

I found this info on your site..
http://www.thecycleresort.com/amenitiescopperhead.html

Is this the same as the cabins?
http://www.thecycleresort.com/images/coveredparking.jpg

Is cabin parking covered?

Amber Lamps
02-08-2010, 01:55 AM
How is the security of your establishment? If security is a guest only reason for a garage, is it truely needed? How open is the bike parking to the public? How much non biker traffic do you get? Is bike parking just outside my cabin's room? Do you have any security issues?

hey quit following me!... Is it the case that if you get a hot tub cabin that you don't get a garage? If so, you can take me off the hot tub cabin and down grade me to a regular elite cabin, thanks!

Gas Man
02-08-2010, 02:02 AM
Hey... I'm a security nazi here at home. I generally don't worry too much with this bike. Especially now that I have the security alarm system, with the pager and 'regulator'.

Mr Lefty
02-08-2010, 03:13 AM
Just don't park next to trip... His bike gets stolen and molested every year

Trip
02-08-2010, 08:23 AM
We got a garage this time. If my bike gets moved, I know exactly who to blame and reap payback.

copperheadresort
02-08-2010, 10:29 AM
Gas Man - there are no security issues - although I can't speak to the shananigans of certain group members. The covered parking in the picture you posted is at the Lodge in front of the rooms there. The garages on each cabin are just that, garages with doors and fully enclosed. Some garage queens like their bikes to feel at home - even on vacation. Security issues are not a reason to choose a cabin over the Lodge. Hope this helps.

Mr Lefty
02-08-2010, 03:19 PM
I see that you have camping... but how much is it? I'll probably be arriving a few days prior to everyone else, and just wanna camp, until Friday, and then I'll be in a Cabin (already reserved)

also when I tried to reserve one, and enter the Goup code, it also asked for a zip... who's zip?

copperheadresort
02-08-2010, 08:56 PM
Wow....that bike must have never been the same!

eBBs15 - Camping - is $20 a night, but for $25 you can have a bed in the bunk room in the Lodge (and access to Lodge showers) for a few nights prior to the event if you'd prefer. I'll add both options to the group tonight and you should be able to book it online by tomorrow

Amber Lamps
02-08-2010, 08:58 PM
Wow....that bike must have never been the same!

eBBs15 - Camping - is $20 a night, but for $25 you can have a bed in the bunk room in the Lodge (and access to Lodge showers) for a few nights prior to the event if you'd prefer. I'll add both options to the group tonight and you should be able to book it online by tomorrow

Ahem... do the hot tub cabins also have garages?

Gas Man
02-08-2010, 10:12 PM
Gas Man - there are no security issues - although I can't speak to the shananigans of certain group members. The covered parking in the picture you posted is at the Lodge in front of the rooms there. The garages on each cabin are just that, garages with doors and fully enclosed. Some garage queens like their bikes to feel at home - even on vacation. Security issues are not a reason to choose a cabin over the Lodge. Hope this helps.

And where do you park for the non-elite cabins?

copperheadresort
02-09-2010, 07:20 AM
In the driveway to your cabin, or you can leave your bike at the Lodge, there is covered parking in the front there as well.

Yes, all hot tub cabins have garages

Amber Lamps
02-09-2010, 07:39 AM
In the driveway to your cabin, or you can leave your bike at the Lodge, there is covered parking in the front there as well.

Yes, all hot tub cabins have garages

Thank you! See, I told you Chris!

Amber Lamps
02-09-2010, 07:41 AM
New question, and something those that are going to bunk with Tommy might want to know....:lol: Do the cabins have four separate bedrooms, one for each bed or are the beds all in one room, DGMR style?

Trip
02-09-2010, 08:00 AM
One bedroom and one sofa bed in the living room I asked this above.

Cruzergirl
02-09-2010, 08:02 AM
Some of the cabins have a loft as well with a variety of combinations of beds (see first post). But remember...warm air rises... :lol:

Gas Man
02-09-2010, 08:09 AM
So how do we know how many beds are in the cabin reserved?

copperheadresort
02-09-2010, 08:05 PM
If you have an ELITE cabin...you have:

Master Bedroom with Full/Queen bed
Full/Queen sofa sleeper
and, either:
Loft with twin/twin or full/twin
OR
Bunk room with twin over twin

So many combinations, so little time :)

Amber Lamps
02-10-2010, 02:12 AM
If you have an ELITE cabin...you have:

Master Bedroom with Full/Queen bed
Full/Queen sofa sleeper
and, either:
Loft with twin/twin or full/twin
OR
Bunk room with twin over twin

So many combinations, so little time :)

Does it make a difference in the room configuration if you get the hot tub cabin? Btw, when will I know if I got a hot tub cabin? Can you request a specific break down? If you have two double beds and two single beds, assuming that there are two couples in your group, why are the cabins restricted to 4 when the website says 6 people? Just curious....

copperheadresort
02-10-2010, 07:44 AM
This weekend I will make room assignments of the current reservations. I'm sure you will get a hot tub, and yes, you can REQUEST bed configuration.

Website will be edited this week - along with many other new additions and changes. We contemplated letting 6 in each, but have now pulled that back to 4. Trust me, you don't have 5 friends you like enough to stay in these together - even if you are sleeping with one of them. :)

Thanks everyone!

tommymac
02-10-2010, 07:48 AM
All I needed was a bed and a place to shower so i am prety much good to go. thats the perk of doing a lot of track days and staying in cheap hotels, this will be like luxury to us LOL.

Amber Lamps
02-10-2010, 02:05 PM
This weekend I will make room assignments of the current reservations. I'm sure you will get a hot tub, and yes, you can REQUEST bed configuration.

Website will be edited this week - along with many other new additions and changes. We contemplated letting 6 in each, but have now pulled that back to 4. Trust me, you don't have 5 friends you like enough to stay in these together - even if you are sleeping with one of them. :)

Thanks everyone!

Thanks! Well, I'd like the set-up with the full size/twin loft I think.

copperheadresort
02-27-2010, 10:09 PM
Don't know about where all of you are - but still cold as hell here and gravel on the road. A few of us are riding tomorrow anyway :) Counting the days to the Southern Rally and hoping for Spring to break soon.

Trip
02-27-2010, 10:11 PM
Don't know about where all of you are - but still cold as hell here and gravel on the road. A few of us are riding tomorrow anyway :) Counting the days to the Southern Rally and hoping for Spring to break soon.

LOL, I recuperating from my fiddy crashes tomorrow. I iz getting old and healing is taking longer.

derf
02-28-2010, 12:36 AM

Ass. iys 25 here and snowing right now

t-homo
02-28-2010, 06:14 AM

We hit 45 today and supposed to hit 50 tomorrow. Planning on taking a decent ride down the twistiest road in the area hopefully.

Cruzergirl
02-28-2010, 10:06 AM

Biatch!

Thinking about riding to Shades for a cocktail... It's in the high 50's here.

Amorok
02-28-2010, 10:25 AM
Ive been riding all week, it's been about 25-30 in the mornings. Summer's gonna kick ass.

copperheadresort
03-01-2010, 07:48 AM
Rode to TWO yesterday- roads here to there were full of gravel, but over towards Helen in the next county was much better with no gravel. Overall, the weather sucked, but the ride was GREAT! Can't wait 'till Spring!

Mr Lefty
03-01-2010, 02:05 PM
Rode to TWO yesterday- roads here to there were full of gravel, but over towards Helen in the next county was much better with no gravel. Overall, the weather sucked, but the ride was GREAT! Can't wait 'till Spring!

sound perfect

http://ebbs15.com/Motorcycles/DR-Z400s/EBS7952-1/714023546_QoGWN-M-1.jpg

copperheadresort
03-03-2010, 07:29 AM
Union County apparently isn't having any shortfall of tax revenues, they are spreading gravel like the clap any time the sky clouds.....

marko138
03-03-2010, 09:21 AM
Union County apparently isn't having any shortfall of tax revenues, they are spreading gravel like the clap any time the sky clouds.....
:lol:

Amber Lamps
03-03-2010, 08:24 PM
Hey have they charged any of you your deposit yet?

dReWpY
03-04-2010, 12:11 AM
Yes

tommymac
03-04-2010, 12:24 AM
Hey have they charged any of you your deposit yet?

yeppers.

Amber Lamps
03-04-2010, 10:01 AM
yeppers.

Cool thanks!

Amorok
03-07-2010, 07:11 PM
So I got on to make reservations and it says promotional code expired. WTF?! Are they all booked up or something?

Trip
03-07-2010, 07:14 PM
So I got on to make reservations and it says promotional code expired. WTF?! Are they all booked up or something?

shoot her a pm copperheadresort is her board name.

copperheadresort
03-08-2010, 08:51 AM
There are a couple of Elite cabins left (none with hot tubs) and rooms at the Lodge also. The TWFC and TWFL codes should work and are for me. If you still can't get in, I can take your reservation by phone if you like. PM me here if you need further assistance. Thanks!

tommymac
03-08-2010, 09:23 AM

they heard about you and dont want you there :lol:

Amorok
03-09-2010, 07:17 PM
they heard about you and dont want you there :lol:

Figured as much. I'll bring more booze this time, that always seems to make people like me.

Full Throttle
04-15-2010, 11:55 PM
How long do you think i have to make a reservation on a cabin before they are all taken up. Upshift and another friend of ours might come but nothing is 100% yet and i just was wondering when you think you may not have any cabins left.

tommymac
04-16-2010, 12:11 AM
How long do you think i have to make a reservation on a cabin before they are all taken up. Upshift and another friend of ours might come but nothing is 100% yet and i just was wondering when you think you may not have any cabins left.

I may have at least one spot still in my cabin if need be. Eric is a defintie maybe right now so if he cant go I will have 2 spots open.

Full Throttle
04-16-2010, 10:26 AM
I may have at least one spot still in my cabin if need be. Eric is a defintie maybe right now so if he cant go I will have 2 spots open.

Alright sweet. most likely it will just me me and my our friend Adam (Adam is a member just dont know what his name is he hasnt gotten on in about 2 years). and IDK if Upshift will have a bike by then. we will see.

Gas Man
04-16-2010, 04:20 PM
FT. Just show up. I know lots of people with extra room. I know my cabin does too just not sure how many spots empty.

Amber Lamps
04-16-2010, 11:16 PM
FT. Just show up. I know lots of people with extra room. I know my cabin does too just not sure how many spots empty.

psssttt... I thought we agreed on just me, you and the gf....:lol:

dReWpY
04-16-2010, 11:23 PM
we got a open room

Full Throttle
04-17-2010, 12:19 AM
Alright ill just show up then lol. Whether they come or not but im not going to be able to stay the whole weekend. I cant take off work my budget is real tight so ill only be there thursday night and stay all of Friday. I only live 2 hours away. So if anyone wants to meet up on your ride in LMK. Im in Chattanooga we can hook up and ride in from there.

Gas Man
04-17-2010, 12:34 AM
psssttt... I thought we agreed on just me, you and the gf....:lol:
gf coming now? I can't remember this shit... LOL

Mr Lefty
04-17-2010, 12:42 PM
so what's the head count now?

I tried to add it up in the... head count thread... but got put on probation by Trip... fuck'n Nazi... I didn't even TALK about religion!

Gas Man
04-17-2010, 03:10 PM
Want me to change his name to Hitler?

Amber Lamps
04-17-2010, 03:57 PM
gf coming now? I can't remember this shit... LOL

yep she's getting her bolt on tits on May 3 and says that she'll be ready by the rally so we'll see...:lol:

Mr Lefty
04-17-2010, 04:19 PM
yep she's getting her bolt on tits on May 3 and says that she'll be ready by the rally so we'll see...:lol:

Tell her Thanks for the Birthday Present!

Mr Lefty
04-17-2010, 04:20 PM
Want me to change his name to Hitler?

no...

Das Fuhrer

psychochild28
04-17-2010, 08:09 PM
I have someone making reservations this week if we don't stay at one of the guy's place.

dReWpY
04-17-2010, 09:01 PM
I have someone making reservations this week if we don't stay at one of the guy's place.

Endoplasmic Reticulum

Mr Lefty
04-17-2010, 10:16 PM
So looks like the following

Trip+1
Tigger +1
G-Rex (poss+1)
Phoenix Rider
Tommymac
Derf+1
The Chi +3
Cruzergirl (poss +1)
Psychogirl (poss +2)
Riceaholic
Kerry 129
Tached 1000RR +1
Hokie DNA01
Ericr
Gasman
Amorok +2
Ebbs +my ego

24 poss 26

Maybe's
Pistonpete
Tsunami
Sixxxxer +1
Rider
AnthonyK
MFFJM2 +1
6 poss 8

decent turn out if everyone shows.

:lol: damn trip and his + 1

dReWpY
04-17-2010, 10:18 PM
Drewpy +2

derf
04-17-2010, 10:19 PM
So looks like the following

Trip+1
Tigger +1
G-Rex (poss+1)
Phoenix Rider
Tommymac
Derf+1
The Chi +3
Cruzergirl (poss +1)
Psychogirl (poss +2)
Riceaholic
Kerry 129
Tached 1000RR +1
Hokie DNA01
Ericr
Gasman
Amorok +2
Ebbs +my ego

24 poss 26

Maybe's
Pistonpete
Tsunami
Sixxxxer +1
Rider
AnthonyK
MFFJM2 +1
6 poss 8

decent turn out if everyone shows.

:lol: damn trip and his + 1

This made me laugh my ass off

Trip
04-17-2010, 10:22 PM
I am not a homo, A isn't coming

Gas Man
04-17-2010, 10:27 PM
no...

Das Fuhrer
Jawesome!

Sixxxxer
04-18-2010, 11:43 AM
I'm def coming with the wifey...is it still to late to book a room??

Cruzergirl
04-18-2010, 11:50 AM
I'm def coming with the wifey...is it still to late to book a room??

If you run into issues during the reservation process call Michelle Evans at 850-428-1610 or email at michelle@thecycleresort.com

The last day for reservations was the 15th but I'm sure she'll help you out if you call her. :)

Sixxxxer
04-18-2010, 11:58 AM
Okie dokie. Ill try and make one tonight if not ill just shoot her an email.

Thanks!!

Sixxxxer
04-18-2010, 07:45 PM
Yay Im all Booked!!!

This is Exciting!!!

Amber Lamps
04-18-2010, 08:54 PM
Hey, are dogs allowed?

dReWpY
04-18-2010, 09:26 PM
yes they allow bitches

Amber Lamps
04-18-2010, 10:33 PM
yes they allow bitches

Not Psychochild, my dog Tony. He's a bastard.:lol:

Mr Lefty
04-19-2010, 04:52 AM
yes they allow dogs... that the same one you had in your tank bag a while ago?

Cruzergirl
04-19-2010, 06:07 AM
Just don't let it poop on property...;) :lol:

Dogs are allowed in the cabins only...

the chi
04-19-2010, 08:56 AM
She said theres plenty of places to walk the dogs to potty so you dont have to worry about the on property thing.

Cruzergirl
04-19-2010, 09:18 AM
She said theres plenty of places to walk the dogs to potty so you dont have to worry about the on property thing.

That is so true. The location is perfect...right by the power lines (although you can't see them really from anywhere on the property). So you've got literally MILES of opportunity. Depending on your location on property you could either walk out the front gate or almost right out the back door of a few of the cabins.

I wish I could bring my girls... :(

Trip
04-19-2010, 09:20 AM
Can we build a trebuchet on the property to send the dogs and their poop offsite?

Cruzergirl
04-19-2010, 09:24 AM
Can we build a trebuchet on the property to send the dogs and their poop offsite?

Only if we can use you to test it.

Trip
04-19-2010, 09:25 AM
Only if we can use you to test it.

Can't launch the engineer, we need me. We will launch Ebbs to test, no one will miss him for a few days, that will give us time to hide the body and disappear.

the chi
04-19-2010, 09:46 AM
That is so true. The location is perfect...right by the power lines (although you can't see them really from anywhere on the property). So you've got literally MILES of opportunity. Depending on your location on property you could either walk out the front gate or almost right out the back door of a few of the cabins.

I wish I could bring my girls... :(

I am 99% sure Im bringing my girls, if only so I dont have to worry about boarding or having a sitter for them. Why arent you bringing yours?

Trip, that idea has merit, I endorse it...Tommy, bring the chloroform!

Cruzergirl
04-19-2010, 09:52 AM
I am 99% sure Im bringing my girls, if only so I dont have to worry about boarding or having a sitter for them. Why arent you bringing yours?

:lol: The Catahoula Leopard Dog won't fit on the back of the bike and the Chi-x is too bossy. :) But I'll be happy to throw all squeezes and ear scratches on to your girls if they are willing! :lol:

the chi
04-19-2010, 09:57 AM
Ahhh, you're biking it up, that explains it! :lol:

I could never get the hubby to do that long a ride yet, he's totally not interested, so we're bringing the truck, trailer, inlaws (tho FIL will ride it) and the pups, and they LOVE any attention (like they dont get any at home)!

dReWpY
04-19-2010, 10:02 AM
ill be bringing the two pups, but at this point, im hoping my car is fixed and can tow the trailer down, but there is a good chance that the car will still be in the shop and what not, plus i dont know how fond of towing a trailer down on a freshly rebuilt engine....

Trip
04-19-2010, 10:07 AM
ill be bringing the two pups, but at this point, im hoping my car is fixed and can tow the trailer down, but there is a good chance that the car will still be in the shop and what not, plus i dont know how fond of towing a trailer down on a freshly rebuilt engine....

I would have to slap you upside the head if you decided to start towing stuff with that car. Learn the lesson. Baby the engine/transmission or get a more reliable machine.

You don't need a sportscar at a motorcycle rally anyway. We will ban you from rides if you attempt to take it.

tommymac
04-19-2010, 10:11 AM

Trip, that idea has merit, I endorse it...Tommy, bring the chloroform!

Locked and loaded :rockwoot:

dReWpY
04-19-2010, 10:27 AM
I would have to slap you upside the head if you decided to start towing stuff with that car. Learn the lesson. Baby the engine/transmission or get a more reliable machine.

You don't need a sportscar at a motorcycle rally anyway. We will ban you from rides if you attempt to take it.
Lesson learned, now I just need to find a way to the rally lol

Trip
04-19-2010, 10:37 AM

take the bike, get someone to dogsit.

Sixxxxer
04-19-2010, 03:42 PM
Sidecar that shit and put the pup next to you!! Lol

Amber Lamps
04-19-2010, 07:36 PM
yes they allow dogs... that the same one you had in your tank bag a while ago?

Nope, I got rid of the ankle biter and traded it in for a real dog.:lol:

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll220/lontigger/FriMar12235933AmericaNew_York2010.jpg

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll220/lontigger/FriMar12235930AmericaNew_York2010.jpg

Amber Lamps
04-19-2010, 07:40 PM

rent a truck from Enterprise... I may do that or .....tow with my Mustang, don't hurt me Trip!:lol:

copperheadresort
04-20-2010, 05:49 PM
I've got several bikes here - what's your speed?

HB

Captain Morgan
04-25-2010, 08:52 PM
Put me down as a "possible." I'm working on it, but since I just got the bike as an impulse buy :lol: I wasn't planning on going to the rally. I'm going to do my best, and if I can make it, I'm riding down. I'll bring a tent, if nothing else, but it seems someone will have room for me from all the offers I've already had.

Trip
04-25-2010, 10:51 PM
rent a truck from Enterprise... I may do that or .....tow with my Mustang, don't hurt me Trip!:lol:

I am not worried about you, you have sense :lol:

Put me down as a "possible." I'm working on it, but since I just got the bike as an impulse buy :lol: I wasn't planning on going to the rally. I'm going to do my best, and if I can make it, I'm riding down. I'll bring a tent, if nothing else, but it seems someone will have room for me from all the offers I've already had.

you aren't a possible, you are a definite.

Mr Lefty
04-26-2010, 04:01 AM
capt... don't worry about the tent. I'm bringing one as I'll be camping the three nights before on my way from SD through Colorado.

you can use it... or if you want take my spot in the cabin and I'll take the tent... (obviously you pay the cabin if your staying there... :lol:)

dReWpY
04-26-2010, 09:05 AM
capt. we have an unclaimed spot in our cabin if you would like it no one has called it yet

Amber Lamps
04-26-2010, 08:44 PM
capt... don't worry about the tent. I'm bringing one as I'll be camping the three nights before on my way from SD through Colorado.

you can use it... or if you want take my spot in the cabin and I'll take the tent... (obviously you pay the cabin if your staying there... :lol:)

I don't think that there will be any problems on that front bro. There are more than enough spaces open in the cabins/rooms I'm sure. Quite frankly, unless CM takes it, I don't plan to have anyone else in our cabin. It'll either be, me, Gas, my GF and CM or just me, Gas and my GF.:rockwoot:

Gas Man
04-27-2010, 02:45 AM
or just AL's g/f and me!!!:whatwhat:

Amber Lamps
04-27-2010, 04:09 PM
or just AL's g/f and me!!!:whatwhat:

Hey as long as I get to run back to Mi and "visit" your wife during the same period, it's all good!!!

Gas Man
04-27-2010, 04:19 PM
Sure good luck with that.

psychochild28
04-27-2010, 05:35 PM

SO happy to see the doggie! Even though i'll see her before that since you're my neighbor now.

marko138
04-27-2010, 06:29 PM
SO happy to see the doggie! Even though i'll see her before that since you're my neighbor now.
Speaker.

psychochild28
04-27-2010, 06:29 PM
Amp

Gas Man
04-27-2010, 10:03 PM
Amp
head

Amber Lamps
04-27-2010, 10:12 PM
head

To anyone that asks apparently. ..

copperheadresort
04-28-2010, 05:14 AM
38 days and a wake-up to the 2010 Southern Rally!!

Group rates expire 5/1 and any remaining rooms will be released to the general public - so if you've been kicking around the idea and aren't booked yet - do so today!

HB

marko138
04-28-2010, 07:58 AM
To anyone that asks apparently. ..
I love you.

dReWpY
04-28-2010, 08:26 AM
I love you.

this, reps if possible

the chi
04-28-2010, 10:48 AM
Hey Copper Head, what is the earliest check in for our group?

copperheadresort
04-28-2010, 05:42 PM
You can check in as early as 2. If you arrive before tht and your room/cabin are ready you will be allowed to go ahead and check in. We work hard to have everything ready by lunch

HB

Captain Morgan
04-28-2010, 10:08 PM
I imagine I'll take a spot with Drewpy or AL and GM, depending on which one still has a spot available when I get there.

dReWpY
04-28-2010, 11:00 PM
im sure we will have a spot open

the chi
04-29-2010, 08:41 AM
You can check in as early as 2. If you arrive before tht and your room/cabin are ready you will be allowed to go ahead and check in. We work hard to have everything ready by lunch

HB

Sweet thanks!! We plan to get there in the morning, but if we can park somewhere and unload till the rooms are ready so we can get out and ride that will work too.

tommymac
04-29-2010, 08:43 AM
Sweet thanks!! We plan to get there in the morning, but if we can park somewhere and unload till the rooms are ready so we can get out and ride that will work too.

how early?

I dont know what the other NE guys are doing yet, or gas man so if I go solo i am going to push trhourh the night and get there somewhat early I am hoping.

Trip
04-29-2010, 08:46 AM
Gas is riding in with me, Capt Morgan will be too. We are heading out of knoxville early thursday. If you want to swing through my area, we can hook up for breakfast and let you get a break tommy.

tommymac
04-29-2010, 09:01 AM
Gas is riding in with me, Capt Morgan will be too. We are heading out of knoxville early thursday. If you want to swing through my area, we can hook up for breakfast and let you get a break tommy.

Didnt know that trip, if I fly down solo I will meet up with you guys that way we can roll in mad deep :lol:

the chi
04-29-2010, 09:21 AM
Yeah since yall will be coming from the same direction that might be better.

Nick, any idea of what time you plan to get it?

Trip
04-29-2010, 09:38 AM
Nick, any idea of what time you plan to get it?

Just depends on what everyone wants to do, we could take the long way there and go to the skyway/gap if they want to ride the gap before we head down or we could go straight there.

Sixxxxer
04-29-2010, 05:57 PM
how early?

I dont know what the other NE guys are doing yet, or gas man so if I go solo i am going to push trhourh the night and get there somewhat early I am hoping.

When are you leaving?? I was gonna leave Thursday...Just deciding on a time.

I'll sadly be in the truck this year as I'm bringing the Wife...But we can do it like last year where we just followed Derf...Lol

Trip
04-29-2010, 05:58 PM
When are you leaving?? I was gonna leave Thursday...Just deciding on a time.

I'll sadly be in the truck this year as I'm bringing the Wife...But we can do it like last year where we just followed Derf...Lol

From his post he was planning to be down there really early thursday, so probably almost wednesday.

Sixxxxer
04-29-2010, 05:59 PM
I wasnt sure if he meant thursday or friday...So I may be riding solo as well (even though I'm in a truck)

It's a 12 hour drive so I was planning on leaving thursday morning and getting there by dinner time.

Mr Lefty
04-29-2010, 09:34 PM
Not quite sure when ill arrive. Ill probably be coming from Smilieman's place in Fayetteville AR.

Gas Man
04-29-2010, 10:30 PM

I thought this thing started Friday not Thursday!!

the chi
04-29-2010, 10:55 PM
IIRC, our rallys typically start Wednesday night or Thursday day and run through Sundays...

Amber Lamps
04-29-2010, 10:59 PM
Yea, it's the 3rd through the 6.... Thurs night, Fri night, Sat night, leave Sun. I'm sorry Gas, I thought you knew that.

Mr Lefty
04-29-2010, 11:05 PM
I got Mon and Tues off too... but yeah... thought it was always Thurs through Sun.

Amber Lamps
04-29-2010, 11:07 PM
I got Mon and Tues off too... but yeah... thought it was always Thurs through Sun.

Well, if he had questions, he should have checked with the admins.... oh... yeah....:whistle:

Mr Lefty
04-29-2010, 11:11 PM
shit... I'm sure Trip doesn't know what Nick's thinking half the time

Trip
04-30-2010, 12:01 AM
shit... I'm sure Trip doesn't know what Nick's thinking half the time

hell i knew it was thursday, gas man has been snorting coke again

who put the god damn smiley without ::, god damn drewpy...

the chi
04-30-2010, 12:05 AM
I just wanna know if he's called the cops yet...

tommymac
04-30-2010, 06:45 AM
trip, it looks like a lil over 12 hrs from seaford to knoxville so this may be doable if I leave around 8 or 9. I may loose time fighting my way out of NYC around then but could make it up on the hwy. what time would you be planning breakfast and stuff?

marko138
04-30-2010, 07:55 AM
I just wanna know if he's called the cops yet...
Me too.

Trip
04-30-2010, 08:12 AM
trip, it looks like a lil over 12 hrs from seaford to knoxville so this may be doable if I leave around 8 or 9. I may loose time fighting my way out of NYC around then but could make it up on the hwy. what time would you be planning breakfast and stuff?

We could wait for you if you want to head this way if you run late. I am up by 8 or 9, so that would be cool. It's only a few hours from here, so it's not like we have to rush from here.

Gas Man
04-30-2010, 11:21 PM
Hmmm. I need to chk if I'm comin earlier.

Amber Lamps
04-30-2010, 11:23 PM
Hmmm. I need to chk if I'm comin earlier.

You are!

Gas Man
05-01-2010, 12:09 AM
Well I can. I want to chk with my other friends tt just moved to knoxville area from flint, mi. I'm staying with them after the rally for a few days. Guess I will be there sunday, not monday.

So its all day thur, fri, sat, people leaving sunday morning?

So its all day thur, fri, sat, people leaving sunday morning?

Mr Lefty
05-01-2010, 12:33 AM
I'm leaving when ever... may spend sunday riding around... don't have to work till Wed... so... I'll ride where ever... camp... ride home

Amber Lamps
05-01-2010, 10:30 PM
I'm leaving when ever... may spend sunday riding around... don't have to work till Wed... so... I'll ride where ever... camp... ride home

I have to be at work on Mon at noon.

Captain Morgan
05-03-2010, 12:49 PM
I have to be at work on Mon at noon.

I'm doing the same. Will ride back home Sunday, then sleep in a bit and be at work around noon or 1.

FYI, didn't know you had a hot tub cabin. I choose to stay in your cabin! :lol:

Amber Lamps
05-03-2010, 02:24 PM
I'm doing the same. Will ride back home Sunday, then sleep in a bit and be at work around noon or 1.

FYI, didn't know you had a hot tub cabin. I choose to stay in your cabin! :lol:

If you re serious, it's a lock! Let me know for sure and Stephen can stay with Drewpy if he wants. I think that the Resort only wants to have 4 to a cabin....

Captain Morgan
05-03-2010, 03:05 PM
If you re serious, it's a lock! Let me know for sure and Stephen can stay with Drewpy if he wants. I think that the Resort only wants to have 4 to a cabin....

yep, lock it up

the chi
05-03-2010, 03:18 PM
Awesome!!

Trip
05-03-2010, 03:21 PM
told you, you were coming

Hey, I can get a good forest service route to the rally and we can laugh at gas man as he tries to navigate gravel.

Phenix_Rider
05-03-2010, 08:22 PM

Hey, I can get a good forest service route to the rally and we can laugh at gas man as he tries to navigate gravel.

Take video!!

Amber Lamps
05-03-2010, 11:42 PM
yep, lock it up

Okay,

Then it's;

Amberlamps, Gasman, Captain Morgan and my GF with her new sweater puppies!!!:lol:

tommymac
05-04-2010, 07:11 AM

Just dont get me on video, although I have ridden the priller down a few dirt/gravel roads in the past, and get practice every day at the jobsie riding through the crap here

Trip
05-04-2010, 08:06 AM
Just dont get me on video, although I have ridden the priller down a few dirt/gravel roads in the past, and get practice every day at the jobsie riding through the crap here

lol

Gas Man
05-04-2010, 07:37 PM

:gofurslf:

Okay,

Then it's;

Amberlamps, Gasman, Captain Morgan and my GF with her new sweater puppies!!!:lol:

:dribble::rockwoot::whatwhat:

Amber Lamps
05-04-2010, 08:28 PM
:gofurslf:

:dribble::rockwoot::whatwhat:

surgery at 8 am tomorrow!!!

copperheadresort
05-15-2010, 01:01 PM
Just booked the band for Saturday June 5th - The Rhythm Raiders. Looking forward to a little TWFix - see ya'll soon!

http://rhythmraiders.com/index.html

dReWpY
05-15-2010, 01:37 PM
is it rally time yet?

Captain Morgan
05-15-2010, 06:41 PM
is it rally time yet?

It's getting close!!! I've been getting my bike ready and trying to get some miles in so my ass doesn't get so sore on the 500 mile ride! :lol:

Gas Man
05-16-2010, 04:13 AM
I already asked in ur mod thread but u still meetin me in ohio off I-75?

tommymac
05-16-2010, 04:21 AM
I already asked in ur mod thread but u still meetin me in ohio off I-75?

Are you going ot be meeting up in knoxville with trip for breakfast?

I will prolly ride through the night and hope to get there around 7 or 8 am.

Trip
05-16-2010, 11:16 AM

They were suppose to get here Wednesday night so they should be here already.

Captain Morgan
05-16-2010, 04:42 PM

I've got half a day off wednesday. Leaving work at noon, will grab a quick bite to eat and hit the road. Depending on when GM will be in Cinci, I'll most likely meet him there and head on down your way.

Trip
05-16-2010, 04:47 PM
I've got half a day off wednesday. Leaving work at noon, will grab a quick bite to eat and hit the road. Depending on when GM will be in Cinci, I'll most likely meet him there and head on down your way.

It's an easy 6 hour ride at normal speed. Will bore you to death, but not much to slow you down.

Gas Man
05-18-2010, 08:40 PM

Below

This!

When would you be in Cinci?

It's an easy 6 hour ride at normal speed. Will bore you to death, but not much to slow you down.

What is 6hrs? What is this normal speed stuff?

Trip
05-18-2010, 08:47 PM
What is 6hrs? What is this normal speed stuff?

Indy to Knoxville. Normal speed is 75mph on the interstate. That's how long it takes to get up there for the GP race in the Honda Civic.

Gas Man
05-18-2010, 09:10 PM
OIC.... is that via I75?

Trip
05-18-2010, 09:14 PM
OIC.... is that via I75?

Yeah but I usually go through Louisville. Less traffic than cincy.

tommymac
05-18-2010, 09:15 PM
turns out I am off all day wed and only working mon into tues so I could prolly leave then too. where you guys staying wed night?

Trip
05-18-2010, 09:17 PM
turns out I am off all day wed and only working mon into tues so I could prolly leave then too. where you guys staying wed night?

Pming you

Captain Morgan
05-18-2010, 09:36 PM
When would you be in Cinci?

Probably around 3pm Wed, depending on traffic

Gas Man
05-18-2010, 10:09 PM
Probably around 3pm Wed, depending on traffic
That's late man...

That wouldn't put ya in Knoxville till 7 or 8

Gas Man
05-18-2010, 11:36 PM
Hey guys... anybody want to try to hit this???

Southern Throttle Rally in Greenville SC on June 5th, 6th

Trip
05-18-2010, 11:44 PM
Hey guys... anybody want to try to hit this???

Southern Throttle Rally in Greenville SC on June 5th, 6th

ah, easy answer, no

why? There is plenty to do in the area we will be in.

Captain Morgan
05-18-2010, 11:55 PM
That's late man...

That wouldn't put ya in Knoxville till 7 or 8

I can't leave work till noon and it's about a 2.5 hour trip to Cincy. I'll need to run home and change before getting on the road, but I live between work and the interstate, so that isn't going to slow me down too much. I have no problem with getting there at 7 or 8, but understand if that's too late for ya. We'll talk this weekend. Going to bed, as it's 2 hours past my bedtime. :lol:

the chi
05-19-2010, 08:31 AM
:lol: GM, 7 or 8 is not late. Some of the times I came rolling in to Trips place it was considerably later than that, and Kat managed to come in even later on the Indy trip.

tommymac
05-19-2010, 08:32 AM
So Iwill roll in at 3am and be all loud and rowdy :lol:

Trip
05-19-2010, 08:33 AM
:lol: GM, 7 or 8 is not late. Some of the times I came rolling in to Trips place it was considerably later than that, and Kat managed to come in even later on the Indy trip.

It didn't help that she took a 3-4 hour unnecessary detour. Poor Kat.

the chi
05-19-2010, 08:50 AM
I know right?! Talk about worried, I thought she was never gonna make it!

Amorok
05-19-2010, 08:48 PM
Weren't we the last ones in last year?

Trip
05-19-2010, 08:49 PM
So Iwill roll in at 3am and be all loud and rowdy :lol:

I have a cop neighbor, he is liable to kill you.

tommymac
05-19-2010, 09:13 PM
I have a cop neighbor, he is liable to kill you.

just tell him your enforcer is comming and we will be good :lol:

Gas Man
05-19-2010, 09:50 PM
Ok Capt... we'll talk.

Yeah what Tom said... plus tell him I'll shoot back!

Amber Lamps
05-19-2010, 10:23 PM
Weren't we the last ones in last year?

It was dark when I got there.

psychochild28
05-20-2010, 11:21 PM
Can't wait two weeks!!

Amber Lamps
05-21-2010, 12:48 AM
Can't wait two weeks!!

Oh didn't anyone tell you? We moved the rally to June 11th, We went ahead and changed your reservation for you. Gee, we all just can't wait to see you there!:rockwoot:

Amorok
05-21-2010, 05:39 AM
It was dark when I got there.

You were already upstairs when I walked in, so I know I got there after you. I think the only people who came in later than us was Phenix and whoever came the next day, but I could be wrong. God it was a long ride last year. Kind of feel like a pussy trailering in this time. I can handle it though.

tommymac
05-21-2010, 05:49 AM
You were already upstairs when I walked in, so I know I got there after you. I think the only people who came in later than us was Phenix and whoever came the next day, but I could be wrong. God it was a long ride last year. Kind of feel like a pussy trailering in this time. I can handle it though.

I know it was dark when you and rogue arrived, I could have sworn tigger was there before you guys but I was already drinking and had been up for about 30 hrs.

Amber Lamps
05-21-2010, 08:21 AM
I know it was dark when you and rogue arrived, I could have sworn tigger was there before you guys but I was already drinking and had been up for about 30 hrs.

I think you guys are right. I think that PR was the last man in...

Amorok
05-22-2010, 05:29 PM
Either him or the other weirdo sleeping downstairs. I'm planning on beating everyone there this time, we're leaving on the first.

dReWpY
05-22-2010, 05:41 PM
i plan on being there early friday morning, and we have half a cabin still open

Sixxxxer
05-23-2010, 11:53 AM
Ok so i just got back from my honeymoon...But Me and the wife are still coming!!!

Derf, I got your FB message about being able to fit two bikes...I'm 95% sure I can squeeze two bikes in the bed...but we should try and do a test fit before its time to leave just to make sure.

Call me if you wanna talk about it.

Amorok
05-24-2010, 11:57 AM
All right, so now it looks like there's a small chance I end up coming solo. No way of knowing for the next couple of days. If I do have to will I be able to cancel my reservation and bunk with someone, or will I be stuck?

the chi
05-24-2010, 12:11 PM
Id PM Copperhead directly, I think they have a 14 day cancellation policy...

Phenix_Rider
05-24-2010, 06:03 PM
OK, there's a really good chance I can't make it at all. Just got another round of bills in. The monsters called INSURANCE and RENT have found me. Fucking city. Then there's the fact that I need a new chain- I wouldn't trust this one that far. And I don't feel like making my girl sleep on the floor, so a new (BIGGER!) bed is in the works.

dReWpY
05-25-2010, 01:03 AM
I got room for ppl

Amber Lamps
05-25-2010, 01:10 AM
OK, there's a really good chance I can't make it at all. Just got another round of bills in. The monsters called INSURANCE and RENT have found me. Fucking city. Then there's the fact that I need a new chain- I wouldn't trust this one that far. And I don't feel like making my girl sleep on the floor, so a new (BIGGER!) bed is in the works.

Yep it's funny how the unexpected expenses like rent, insurance, utilities, etc can really catch you unaware... Just wait until you realize that you MAY have to pay for food...that will really put a damper in your vacation plans.

dReWpY
05-25-2010, 01:12 AM
Damn bills... get ya everytime

Phenix_Rider
05-25-2010, 06:25 AM
Damn bills... get ya everytime

I have them covered. It's the bike stuff that I didn't count on. Like needing a new $110 chain, and $200-300 tires. And I still haven't replaced the bent $160 handlebar. I'd probably spend more on food on the trip than fuel, and the cabins aren't too much split four ways.

Captain Morgan
05-25-2010, 09:38 PM
I have them covered. It's the bike stuff that I didn't count on. Like needing a new $110 chain, and $200-300 tires. And I still haven't replaced the bent $160 handlebar. I'd probably spend more on food on the trip than fuel, and the cabins aren't too much split four ways.

Shit, dude, I just went into debt a few grand on "extras" I probably didn't really need. Like side cases and a top case. Then there is the gear and other goodies. I could have made it with what I had, but said fuck it, I only live once. This is shit I want for longer trips, so I'm buying it before the rally. I'll afford it later. :lol:

derf
05-25-2010, 11:19 PM
I'll afford it later. :lol:

Good boy. Now spend more and save the economy

Cutty72
05-25-2010, 11:21 PM
Not sure how one would "rife". :idk: :lol

dReWpY
05-26-2010, 12:33 AM
any one need a place, my roommate bitched out on me

Phenix_Rider
05-26-2010, 06:16 AM
Shit, dude, I just went into debt a few grand on "extras" I probably didn't really need. Like side cases and a top case. Then there is the gear and other goodies. I could have made it with what I had, but said fuck it, I only live once. This is shit I want for longer trips, so I'm buying it before the rally. I'll afford it later. :lol:

Fuck that. I have enough debt and don't even own a credit card.

:didntdo:

marko138
05-26-2010, 07:43 AM

When did this attitude start? We've been telling you this for years with the bike situation.

tommymac
05-26-2010, 07:47 AM
When did this attitude start? We've been telling you this for years with the bike situation.

Dont tell him about track days then, my CC is/will be getting a good work out the next month or 3 ;)

Riceaholic
05-27-2010, 03:58 PM

I have a set of race scrubs I can donate but the back is a 190/55. Will that fit?

Riceaholic
05-27-2010, 04:01 PM
I'm bringing my tent and a giant cooler. If there's room left I'll buy in when I get there.

Phenix_Rider
05-27-2010, 04:48 PM
I have a set of race scrubs I can donate but the back is a 190/55. Will that fit?

Nope. Thanks for the offer though

Dave
05-27-2010, 04:54 PM

I have a flat style handle bar that was on the 450 before the cafe stuff that you'd be welcome to if its the right diameter.

Phenix_Rider
05-27-2010, 05:25 PM
I have a flat style handle bar that was on the 450 before the cafe stuff that you'd be welcome to if its the right diameter.

:lol: Anyone have a new 520 chain?

The stock bars are OK. The point is, there's lots of shit I want to do right now and can't quite get any of it to work. I'm better off sitting this one out. I should be okay before Indy, and I'm definitely going to make a Space Shuttle trip this fall.

Hey- we could have a "left behinders" micro-rally :rofl:

Trip
05-27-2010, 05:34 PM
I won't be doing Indy again this year. Want to go somewhere else, I may do the blue ridge parkway during normal Indy time.

tommymac
05-27-2010, 05:37 PM

The stock bars are OK. The point is, there's lots of shit I want to do right now and can't quite get any of it to work. I'm better off sitting this one out. I should be okay before Indy, and I'm definitely going to make a Space Shuttle trip this fall.

funny thing is I do, I got one and a rear sprocket from a friend cheap to use on the track bike and never got round to converting over, a front sprocket will be helpful LOL

ericr
05-27-2010, 05:56 PM

Does yours run a 180 rear? If it does, come down early, we've got a $206 a set (yep, set, front and rear) mounted and balanced deal going on Dunlop Q2 Sportmax's at the dealership right now. It's be 220.42 otd with tax.

Captain Morgan
05-27-2010, 06:04 PM

After buying the bike. I'm not really going that crazy. I get a huge raise in Oct ($8k/year) so I'll be able to afford it without a problem. Plus, I'm now making field calls on a regular basis, already earning an extra 300 to 400 per month, tax free as it's mileage money. I wasn't earning that before since I was too new to the job and didn't have many cases. I'll have the extra "debt" paid off before the end of the year which is when my 0% expires.

Dont tell him about track days then, my CC is/will be getting a good work out the next month or 3 ;)

Already know about track days as I use to take the R6 out to the local track. Was thinking about getting the Strom out for a couple this summer, but have found some good roads and have started getting back in the groove. Still have a long way to go as I've been out of riding for so long.

Dave
05-27-2010, 06:33 PM

I'm down, actually, I was wondering if anyone would be interested in doing an indy kind of rally at njmp for the ama finale

Does yours run a 180 rear? If it does, come down early, we've got a $206 a set (yep, set, front and rear) mounted and balanced deal going on Dunlop Q2 Sportmax's at the dealership right now. It's be 220.42 otd with tax.

Good ass tire

Phenix_Rider
05-27-2010, 08:28 PM
I'm down, actually, I was wondering if anyone would be interested in doing an indy kind of rally at njmp for the ama finale

When is that? And how pricey are tickets?

Nope. The "middle?" Ninja uses a 160 same as the SV.

Dave
05-27-2010, 09:45 PM
When is that? And how pricey are tickets?

Nope. The "middle?" Ninja uses a 160 same as the SV.

I gotta look it up. I think septemberish?

derf
05-27-2010, 10:02 PM
I gotta look it up. I think septemberish?

3-5 sept, tix are $71 for 3 days

Trip
05-27-2010, 10:19 PM
Weak James, get a chain on there and get your ass down to Georgia.

Riceaholic
05-28-2010, 12:46 AM
Are there electric hookups in the campsites? I was gonna bring my grill...

copperheadresort
06-02-2010, 09:54 AM
There are no electric hookups in the camping area.

Rangerscott
06-09-2010, 11:28 PM
Wish I had known about this. I mean its only a 20 hour trip for me. LOL Maybe next time.

Mr Lefty
06-10-2010, 08:24 AM
Are there electric hookups in the campsites? I was gonna bring my grill...

I had my tent and thought about camping... but remembered the delinquents we have here... and figured a log cabin with a locked door would be better.

where I fucked up was two of those delinquents had keys to my cabin and slept down under my loft... lol

Amorok
06-10-2010, 09:21 AM
Yeah, if you had slept in a tent there's no telling the evil that might have happened to you.