PDA

View Full Version : How to make a grown man cry!!!

Trip
02-07-2010, 09:50 PM
http://www.twowheelfix.com/saintslogo.jpg

SAINTS WIN OMFG, BEST GAME EVAR!

Dave
02-07-2010, 09:51 PM
betcha manning is slitting his wrists about now

G-Rex
02-07-2010, 09:52 PM
You did that just so you could put it on the front page! LOL

What a great game.

Trip
02-07-2010, 09:53 PM
betcha manning is slitting his wrists about now

He has a ring, he will get over it and be happy for the Saints. He didn't give it to em, it was an excellent read by Porter. He played the shit out of this game and the Saints kept the ball away from them.

Dave
02-07-2010, 09:55 PM
He has a ring, he will get over it and be happy for the Saints. He didn't give it to em, it was an excellent read by Porter. He played the shit out of this game and the Saints kept the ball away from them.

he IS pissed though. you could see it when he spiked the ball on that flag

CrazyKell
02-07-2010, 09:55 PM
I said it all year! Ya baby!!!! Saints take it!

Amber Lamps
02-07-2010, 09:56 PM
I thought that it was a great game!!! That 3rd quarter onside kick was insane and caught the Colts TOTALLY off guard!!!

Dave
02-07-2010, 10:01 PM
that 2 point conversion was pretty badass too

Trip
02-07-2010, 10:20 PM
You did that just so you could put it on the front page! LOL

What a great game.

Hell yeah I am abusing my power for this!

To go even further, let's see our newest smiley

:saints:

ceo012384
02-07-2010, 10:24 PM
That was fucking awesome.

Another appearance of the PPP (Peyton's Pouty Puss) is worth the price of admission any day

Trip
02-07-2010, 10:26 PM
That was fucking awesome.

Another appearance of the PPP (Peyton's Pouty Puss) is worth the price of admission any day

we made him cry, I feel bad for the guy. The Mannings have given a lot for New Orleans. Hell his dad took a beating for us and stayed loyal. It sucks we had to do it against him, but kinda fitting.

askmrjesus
02-07-2010, 10:30 PM
Best Super Bowl since 1984.

I laughed, I cried, it was better than CATS.

JC

Curb
02-07-2010, 10:52 PM
Geaux Saints!! Great game!

njchopper87
02-08-2010, 02:05 AM
that 2 point conversion was pretty badass too

Hell yea it was.

That game was well worth the watch.

Kerry_129
02-08-2010, 08:36 AM

Hell yeah it was a good game! I've always been a football anti-fan, but I just shut up & watched for a change & thought it kicked ass. :rockwoot:
The underdog wins in their home stadium for the first time ever through ballsy playing - you gotta love that! :D

defector
02-08-2010, 09:06 AM
Not a fan of either team, but I gotta admit - Sean Payton did it right.
I always like to see a team go for the win, rather than play not to lose. They went out and took it. Good for them.

marko138
02-08-2010, 10:03 AM
Hell yeah I am abusing my power for this!

To go even further, let's see our newest smiley

Nice smiley.

Loved the calls by Sean Payton. He's got the nuts to make the tough calls. Play to fucking win. Go for it on 4th down. Onside kick to start the 2nd half. Love it. I love guys who call plays like that.

Trip
02-08-2010, 10:09 AM
yeah, they make football fun to watch.

Rider
02-08-2010, 10:19 AM
Good game, I enjoyed every minute of it.

Curb
02-08-2010, 10:25 AM
Loved the calls by Sean Payton. He's got the nuts to make the tough calls. Play to fucking win. Go for it on 4th down. Onside kick to start the 2nd half. Love it. I love guys who call plays like that.
I believe Herm Edwards said it best "You play, to WIN, the game!"
and the Saints certainly did

Trip
02-08-2010, 10:28 AM
I got the game on DVR, I am watching that shit again tonight and skipping the moronic commercials that sucked this year.

marko138
02-08-2010, 10:33 AM
I got the game on DVR, I am watching that shit again tonight and skipping the moronic commercials that sucked this year.
Commercials were pretty crappy for the most part.

Dave
02-08-2010, 10:41 AM

some were all right. The lost ad was hilarious

karl_1052
02-08-2010, 10:46 AM
I said it all year! Ya baby!!!! Saints take it!

I called the Saints over the Colts in October.

karl_1052
02-08-2010, 10:47 AM

Hell yeah it was a good game! I've always been a football anti-fan, but I just shut up & watched for a change & thought it kicked ass. :rockwoot:
The underdog wins in their home stadium for the first time ever through ballsy playing - you gotta love that! :D

Um. the game was in Miami.;)

Trip
02-08-2010, 10:54 AM
Was just watching highlights. The 2 pt conversion is still my favorite moment over the pick. That catch and midair move to get it to cross the plane was just unfuckingbelieveable.

Rider
02-08-2010, 10:57 AM

I agree for the most part but I did like the Doritos-bark collar commercial.

z06boy
02-08-2010, 10:59 AM
Good game and congrats to the Saints...hard not to be happy for them and their true fans. Now the bandwagon fans are a different story. :lol:

Man it would be fun to be on Bourbon Street for the next several weeks I bet...even longer I'm sure.

Racerboy
02-08-2010, 11:00 AM
Great game!!! I was concerned in the first qtr but the Saints brought it back!!

Rider
02-08-2010, 11:01 AM
Good game and congrats to the Saints...hard not to be happy for them and their true fans. Now the bandwagon fans are a different story. :lol:

Man it would be fun to be on Bourbon Street for the next several weeks I bet...even longer I'm sure.

And Fat Tuesday is coming up quick.

Trip
02-08-2010, 11:02 AM

Good lord, i have been harassing these fans for awhile. I had a facebook war with several members of my family including my sister. My sister never had any interest in the Saints til this year. I have called her and others out several times. It doesn't phase them.

Hell some of them kept going on about this song and the song had Deuce in it. Deuce got released and doesn't even play anymore. Morons don't even know who plays on the damn team.

Kerry_129
02-08-2010, 11:04 AM
Um. the game was in Miami.;)

Doh - my bad, I knew that. I confused it with the play-off game in N'awlins, which was on the weekend I was down there. :)

Oh - and I thought the coverage of Brees holding his baby boy & teary-eyed was really touching. Wow - the incredible feelings that moment must have brought him!

z06boy
02-08-2010, 11:20 AM

I heard them say that last night...man that would be a BLAST I'm sure. The only time I've been there was several years ago during Jazzfest and I even had a blast then...."Another 190 Octane please"...:lol:

Good lord, i have been harassing these fans for awhile. I had a facebook war with several members of my family including my sister. My sister never had any interest in the Saints til this year. I have called her and others out several times. It doesn't phase them.

Hell some of them kept going on about this song and the song had Deuce in it. Deuce got released and doesn't even play anymore. Morons don't even know who plays on the damn team.

:rofl: Perfect examples !! I'm happy for the Saints for sure but I'm not gonna run out and buy a "Who Dat" t-shirt and start talking $hit about how they are my team now...but at least they are in the same division as my hometown Panthers...NFC South...watch out I'm trying to get on the bandwagon now !! :rofl:

He11 the pregame show seemed like it was trying to make anyone feel guilty for NOT pulling for the Saints because of Katrina imho.

Trip
02-08-2010, 11:23 AM
the people that really piss me off were the ones complaining about the NFL sending out C&D letters to the con artist t-shirt dealers for ripping off the logo/colors/and putting who dat on it. They all focused on the who dat and were less concerned about the other copyright violations and tried to start a boycott of NFL merch. The NFL merch supports the team and I bet all those dumb fucks are buying up the champ gear like it is going out of style now, so much for the boycott.

z06boy
02-08-2010, 11:30 AM
the people that really piss me off were the ones complaining about the NFL sending out C&D letters to the con artist t-shirt dealers for ripping off the logo/colors/and putting who dat on it. They all focused on the who dat and were less concerned about the other copyright violations and tried to start a boycott of NFL merch. The NFL merch supports the team and I bet all those dumb fucks are buying up the champ gear like it is going out of style now, so much for the boycott.

No kidding...good point.

karl_1052
02-08-2010, 12:02 PM

8 Days!:rockwoot:

Trip
02-08-2010, 12:07 PM
I will be down for carnival weekend next weekend, I won't stay for Mardi Gras. Mardi Gras is actually not the best day to go, it's ok if you never seen it, but the parades aren't that great and it's more about tradition and pagentry.

Carnival weekend however is the best time to go. It's the weekend before Mardi Gras. It's fucking insane. The two super krewes (biggest parades) of Carnival are that weekend. Endymiun (saturday night) and Bacchus (sunday night) are the shit. Drew Brees is the King of Bacchus, so that one is going to be fuckin insane.

ontwo
02-08-2010, 03:17 PM
Congrats to the Saints. I will pull for anybody over Manning. Great game. Great win

marko138
02-08-2010, 03:21 PM
The Manning face was in full effect at the end of the game.

defector
02-08-2010, 03:23 PM
Just realized Manning's record in the playoffs is 9-9. Not exactly spectacular.

marko138
02-08-2010, 03:28 PM
Just realized Manning's record in the playoffs is 9-9. Not exactly spectacular.
One guy can't do it all.

defector
02-08-2010, 05:12 PM
Similar deal in college as well. Iirc, didn't Tennessee win a national title the year after he left?

Maybe big games are his achilles heel.

marko138
02-08-2010, 05:23 PM
Similar deal in college as well. Iirc, didn't Tennessee win a national title the year after he left?

I'm not sure I agree with that...he does have a ring.

defector
02-08-2010, 05:42 PM
I'm not sure I agree with that...he does have a ring.

True. And his teams seem to always be one of the top two seeds in the playoffs?
Just trying to get my own head around it. Didn't realize he has an average playoff record.

Trip
02-08-2010, 08:51 PM
I like abusing my power

defector
02-08-2010, 10:34 PM
No shit? Didn't notice.:lol

Rider
02-09-2010, 07:54 AM
Love the new skin. :rockwoot: Can we get a Peyton Manning crying skin too?

z06boy
02-09-2010, 09:05 AM

Yes they won the title the year after he left and the QB was Tee Martin.

That interception Sunday night was definitely his fault but the defense not being able to get the Saints off of the field was not his fault...nor the onsides kick...nor the dropped pass(es).

It is a team sport so he shouldn't get all of the credit when they win nor all of the blame when they lose.

tommymac
02-09-2010, 09:39 AM
True. And his teams seem to always be one of the top two seeds in the playoffs?
Just trying to get my own head around it. Didn't realize he has an average playoff record.

Similar to the chargers theyre always upo there and seem to blow it in the playoffs. I still love how rivers thought he was the best QB in that draft but he has no rings and the other 2 have 3 combined.

manning still needs another ring to 2 to seal his legacy as the best ever esp after loosing this game.

z06boy
02-09-2010, 09:42 AM
Similar to the chargers theyre always upo there and seem to blow it in the playoffs. I still love how rivers thought he was the best QB in that draft but he has no rings and the other 2 have 3 combined.

manning still needs another ring to 2 to seal his legacy as the best ever esp after loosing this game.

Can't argue with this.

tommymac
02-09-2010, 09:49 AM
AFC should be interesting next year. Figure Indy, SD, NE, Pitt and Bal will be up there.

But the texans are better as are the titans, and the jets.

NFC has a lot of what ifs with AZ and minnesotas QB situation. NO should be strong again and we will see who emerges from the NFC east.

defector
02-09-2010, 10:22 AM
Yes they won the title the year after he left and the QB was Tee Martin.

Exactly. Who in the hell is Tee Martin? :lol
Don't get me wrong, if I am starting a team today, and need a franchise QB, P Manning would be the guy.

Agree. One ring doesn't (IMO) make an elite all time QB. Two gets you in the conversation, three or more and it's a done deal. I do think Manning will win the SB again before he is done.

z06boy
02-09-2010, 11:14 AM
Exactly. Who in the hell is Tee Martin? :lol

Tee Martin did break one NCAA record in 1998 with 23 straight completions against the South Carolina Gamecocks. I only remember this because I was there in Columbia, SC. :lol:

He didn't do much of anything in the NFL and just got hired as a Kentucky assistant recently.

I do agree with what you're saying but just had to throw that in for Tee. :lol

tommymac
02-09-2010, 11:16 AM
Tee Martin did break one NCAA record in 1998 with 23 straight completions against the South Carolina Gamecocks. I only remember this because I was there in Columbia, SC. :lol:

He didn't do much of anything in the NFL and just got hired as a Kentucky assistant recently.

I do agree with what you're saying but just had to throw that in for Tee. :lol

Esp after manning stayed for his senior year to win a national title, see that worked out for him but it did keep him from going to the jets that year :lol:

z06boy
02-09-2010, 11:23 AM
Esp after manning stayed for his senior year to win a national title, see that worked out for him but it did keep him from going to the jets that year :lol:

He just couldn't beat Steve Spurrier's Gators and that's what started the "can't win the big game" claims. He got into the NFL and couldn't beat the Patriots.

I am glad he finally started beating the Pats and FINALLY one a big game.

Part of me wanted him to win this year but I have to admit...it was totally cool with me for the Saints to pull it off...it was GREAT for them and their city.

I didn't realize it would have been the Jets...Oh he would have probably sucked playing for the Jets...way too cold for that boy. :lol:

tommymac
02-09-2010, 11:39 AM
He just couldn't beat Steve Spurrier's Gators and that's what started the "can't win the big game" claims. He got into the NFL and couldn't beat the Patriots.

I am glad he finally started beating the Pats and FINALLY one a big game.

Part of me wanted him to win this year but I have to admit...it was totally cool with me for the Saints to pull it off...it was GREAT for them and their city.

I didn't realize it would have been the Jets...Oh he would have probably sucked playing for the Jets...way too cold for that boy. :lol:

Kind alike chris simms at texas, he could never win the big game either, obviously manning has had the better pro career :lol:

I think it was a good super bowl whoever won. I was pulling for the colts, but its good for the city of NO and also for brees after he was cast out of SD for rivers. I thought he would be a good QB comming out of purdue, but didnt think he woul dhave insane #s like this year but its still great to see him be succesful like he has.

parcells was coaching the jets at that time and i think that year they had the #1 or 2 pick and was all over manning, they were pissed when he stayed in school :lol:

z06boy
02-09-2010, 11:49 AM
Kind alike chris simms at texas, he could never win the big game either, obviously manning has had the better pro career :lol:

I think it was a good super bowl whoever won. I was pulling for the colts, but its good for the city of NO and also for brees after he was cast out of SD for rivers. I thought he would be a good QB comming out of purdue, but didnt think he woul dhave insane #s like this year but its still great to see him be succesful like he has.

parcells was coaching the jets at that time and i think that year they had the #1 or 2 pick and was all over manning, they were pissed when he stayed in school :lol:

Very cool for Brees for sure...glad to see him have his day/season.

Kerry_129
02-09-2010, 03:32 PM
Very cool for Brees for sure...glad to see him have his day/season.

He does seem a very likable, down-to-earth guy. It's good when occasionally the 'nice guys' DO win! :)

itgirl
02-09-2010, 11:17 PM
that game was meh. i thought the saints woulda been more of a challenge. if it weren't for a few key plays the outcome woulda been different. glad to see they won, but i don't think it was the best superbowl ever.

BTW...halftime show sucked! the who...seriously? shoulda gotten lady gaga. at least that woulda been entertaining. :D

marko138
02-10-2010, 09:19 AM
that game was meh. i thought the saints woulda been more of a challenge. if it weren't for a few key plays the outcome woulda been different. glad to see they won, but i don't think it was the best superbowl ever.

BTW...halftime show sucked! the who...seriously? shoulda gotten lady gaga. at least that woulda been entertaining. :D
???? Meh? That game was great. Of course it woulda been different with a few different plays. Thats every game of every sport evar. EVAR! :panic:

And the Who sucked. Roger can't sing anymore and Pete is fat. Stage was cool though.

And the Saints were obviously PLENTY of a challenge, they won afterall.

Trip
02-10-2010, 09:25 AM
???? Meh? That game was great. Of course it woulda been different with a few different plays. Thats every game of every sport evar. EVAR! :panic:

And the Who sucked. Roger can't sing anymore and Pete is fat. Stage was cool though.

And the Saints were obviously PLENTY of a challenge, they won afterall.

She must of been on the Colts bandwagon. I am surprised she isn't on the Saints one. She switches to whatever SEC team is winning at the moment.

tommymac
02-10-2010, 09:32 AM
Seems like were getting spoiled now, last several years have been some rather good games.

z06boy
02-10-2010, 09:46 AM
Speaking of Drew Brees...supposedly when he first came to NO...Archie Manning and his wife embraced him...had him over for dinner and other visits and helped him get acclimated to NO and all. Archie was a QB for the Saints as most of you already know...just pretty crazy to me that Brees ends up beating one of their sons in the big game and all.

tommymac
02-10-2010, 09:48 AM
Speaking of Drew Brees...supposedly when he first came to NO...Archie Manning and his wife embraced him...had him over for dinner and other visits and helped him get acclimated to NO and all. Archie was a QB for the Saints as most of you already know...just pretty crazy to me that Brees ends up beating one of their sons in the big game and all.

I am sure archie was conflicted with his ties in this game but you know deep down hes happy for the team and the city that they won.

Trip
02-10-2010, 09:54 AM

Archie is still very active in the Saints organization. They interviewed the mess out of him and he was really really conflicted about this game, but obiviously for his son. I am sure he is thrilled the Saints won the Super Bowl, but depressed it was against his son.

z06boy
02-10-2010, 09:56 AM
I am sure archie was conflicted with his ties in this game but you know deep down hes happy for the team and the city that they won.

Absolutely...I'm sure he's "invested" in the team and/or the city and stands to make $$ on them winning. :lol:

He said he would be pulling for his son but you know he had to have conflicting feelings deep down.

Eli was probably glad deep down that Peyton didn't have another "one up" on him too. :rofl:

tommymac
02-10-2010, 09:58 AM
Absolutely...I'm sure he's "invested" in the team and/or the city and stands to make $$ on them winning. :lol:

He said he would be pulling for his son but you know he had to have conflicting feelings deep down.

Eli was probably glad deep down that Peyton didn't have another "one up" on him too. :rofl:

Well that and the saints throttled the giants earlier in the year, so he beat both mannings this year.

Trip
02-10-2010, 10:07 AM
The Saints beat every QB worth a damn this year. Some people say they lost to Homo, but Homo sucks and the Saints were done playing by that game. They beat the shit out of Brady as well.

Rider
02-10-2010, 10:11 AM
The Saints beat every QB worth a damn this year. Some people say they lost to Homo, but Homo sucks and the Saints were done playing by that game. They beat the shit out of Brady as well.

They beat the best QB in the NFL in the Superbowl. That's the only statement that needs to be made. /story Saints pwn all.

tommymac
02-10-2010, 10:14 AM
And it all spills out to a HUGE payday for brees. Him manning and brady are looking at contract extensions. So Elis contract will look like chump change after these guys get paid.

marko138
02-10-2010, 10:30 AM
Breesus.

Rider
02-10-2010, 10:35 AM
Breesus.

I like that. :lol

defector
02-10-2010, 10:41 AM
Breesus.

Fagreligious.

itgirl
02-10-2010, 11:05 AM
She must of been on the Colts bandwagon. I am surprised she isn't on the Saints one. She switches to whatever SEC team is winning at the moment.

nope, already got my brand new saints jersey. my boobs look great in the black and gold. :D didn't you know i'm their biggest fan? i thought i mentioned that a few threads back, that i am rooting for the winning team. i just expected a more dominating performance from them. after all, you said they beat every QB worth a damn this year. they barely pulled this game off.

really, best game ever? if the colts won it by the same score would you say the same thing?

Trip
02-10-2010, 11:13 AM
I am from New Orleans, that's why it's the best game evar. I am being a homer. One would think you would of picked up on that given the default scheme of the website. If the Colts won, it would of been the worst super bowl ever.

Burn that jersey, we don't accept you as a fan. You can bandwagon on Alabama, but we deny you membership into the Who Dat Nation. The City of New Orleans has spoken.

z06boy
02-10-2010, 11:17 AM
I am from New Orleans, that's why it's the best game evar. I am being a homer. One would think you would of picked up on that given the default scheme of the website. If the Colts won, it would of been the worst super bowl ever.

Burn that jersey, we don't accept you as a fan. You can bandwagon on Alabama, but we deny you membership into the Who Dat Nation. The City of New Orleans has spoken.

Speaking of Bama fans and tits...

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_fZRsILB9MIc/StjqaDaC0cI/AAAAAAAAAnc/75ElfSb49I4/S1600-R/america+footyy.jpg

itgirl
02-10-2010, 11:26 AM

*sniffle* you're a football bully. *pout* anybody interested in a brand new, never worn reggie bush new orleans saints jersey? he is the star player, right? at least thanks to kim kardashian he is. ;) i'm not worthy to wear it. :(

rooting for your hometown football team is too obvious. i prefer to spread my love, especially into the far depths of the great states of alabama and massachusetts. :D

i am glad the saints won though. it's about time.

Trip
02-10-2010, 11:37 AM
Reggie Bush Saints Jersey may be worthless soon, so you can keep that. He is probably going to another team this season. He hasn't lived up to his potential very well and he brought that dumb bitch too much attention during the super bowl.

karl_1052
02-10-2010, 11:43 AM
And it all spills out to a HUGE payday for brees. Him manning and brady are looking at contract extensions. So Elis contract will look like chump change after these guys get paid.

I think Manning has one more year on his contract.

Fuck Brady, the Mannings, and Brees for paydays.

Julius Peppers is expected to make $22M in 2001 if Carolina resigns him.

marko138
02-10-2010, 12:56 PM
Wow.

tommymac
02-10-2010, 01:08 PM

Colts are already talking a new deal. I am not sure peppers wants to stay in carolina now, he wants a long term deal so he may be going elsewhere.

I heard bush wans to stay in NO so they may restructure his deal since he gets a prety hefty salary next year.

marko138
02-10-2010, 01:49 PM
Colts are already talking a new deal. I am not sure peppers wants to stay in carolina now, he wants a long term deal so he may be going elsewhere.

I heard bush wans to stay in NO so they may restructure his deal since he gets a prety hefty salary next year.
Of course they are talking about a new deal. You MUST re-sign Peyton. You dont let a guy like that go. He'll finish his career in Indy.

defector
02-10-2010, 06:02 PM

I would think you could put any of the QB's in that list on almost any other team, and that team would be instantly better. Like from going to playoff wanna be to making the playoffs better.
Is Peppers in that same league? He is damn good, but I don't think he is that good.

defector
02-10-2010, 06:04 PM
Of course they are talking about a new deal. You MUST re-sign Peyton. You dont let a guy like that go. He'll finish his career in Indy.

Agree 100%

tommymac
02-10-2010, 06:32 PM
I would think you could put any of the QB's in that list on almost any other team, and that team would be instantly better. Like from going to playoff wanna be to making the playoffs better.
Is Peppers in that same league? He is damn good, but I don't think he is that good.

The league puts a premium on good pass rushers though so thats why someone will give him a very good deal.

marko138
02-10-2010, 07:05 PM
The league puts a premium on good pass rushers though so thats why someone will give him a very good deal.
Absolutely. You need a good pass rusher. Look at Freeney and Brees. Freeney wasn't at his best and Brees wasn't really rushed much in that game.

tommymac
02-10-2010, 07:12 PM
Absolutely. You need a good pass rusher. Look at Freeney and Brees. Freeney wasn't at his best and Brees wasn't really rushed much in that game.

Same when the giants beat the patsies brady was getting hit left and right

defector
02-10-2010, 08:17 PM

Understood, except how many teams are there that are just lacking a single good pass rusher? Usually if you are missing 1 piece on D, it's either a shutdown corner, or some big beef clogging the middle against the run. You can disguise a poor pass rush with blitzes.

Is Peppers worth 22 mil for 1 year? :skep: Not unless he magically learns to stop the run better, and learns to cover guys out of the backfield. One trick pony, methinks.

marko138
02-10-2010, 09:28 PM
Understood, except how many teams are there that are just lacking a single good pass rusher? Usually if you are missing 1 piece on D, it's either a shutdown corner, or some big beef clogging the middle against the run. You can disguise a poor pass rush with blitzes.

Is Peppers worth 22 mil for 1 year? :skep: Not unless he magically learns to stop the run better, and learns to cover guys out of the backfield. One trick pony, methinks.
The Raiders'll take him.

tommymac
02-10-2010, 09:50 PM
The Raiders'll take him.

No they wont hes still got some good playing days left in him :lol:

Rider
02-11-2010, 08:33 AM
Vick still shitting on Atlanta. :lol Fuck'em

http://blogs.nfl.com/2010/02/10/vick-says-he-settled-for-mediocrity-in-atlanta/

marko138
02-13-2010, 11:09 AM
Vick still shitting on Atlanta. :lol Fuck'em

http://blogs.nfl.com/2010/02/10/vick-says-he-settled-for-mediocrity-in-atlanta/
I'm hoping the Raids pick him up too. Raiders 2010!

tommymac
02-13-2010, 11:26 AM
I'm hoping the Raids pick him up too. Raiders 2010!

thats more feasible since he has a criminal background. They just need to release jamarcus already and move on.

marko138
02-13-2010, 12:39 PM
thats more feasible since he has a criminal background. They just need to release jamarcus already and move on.
Big Gay Al isn't gonna let his baby go.

tommymac
02-13-2010, 12:40 PM
Big Gay Al isn't gonna let his baby go.

unless he can snag bradford or clausen in the draft

marko138
02-13-2010, 12:43 PM
unless he can snag bradford or clausen in the draft
It's always about shitty 1st round picks with the Raiders. We dont need another QB. Al needs to sign a fucking Veteran. Even Vick. The guy can play QB. Russell probably could too...he just doesn't have the dedication to put the work in.

tommymac
02-13-2010, 12:46 PM
Bunch of good lineman comming out this year too, maybe they snag one of them to bolster the O or D lines.

marko138
02-13-2010, 12:48 PM
Bunch of good lineman comming out this year too, maybe they snag one of them to bolster the O or D lines.
Yeah, no doubt. Thing that kills me is the Raiders have a solid foundation. They've got good players. A great secondary. But they can't string it all together.

tommymac
02-13-2010, 12:51 PM
Yeah, no doubt. Thing that kills me is the Raiders have a solid foundation. They've got good players. A great secondary. But they can't string it all together.

Some of the pieces are there, it also hurts that some of the 1st round picks have been busts. Plus a lot of free agents just dont want to go there because its such a mess and so unstable.

marko138
02-13-2010, 12:53 PM
Some of the pieces are there, it also hurts that some of the 1st round picks have been busts. Plus a lot of free agents just dont want to go there because its such a mess and so unstable.
Right on. Just win baby!