PDA

View Full Version : Tiger Woods apology

marko138
02-19-2010, 11:05 AM
Is live right now. Sounds contrived and shitty. Fuck this guy.

Rider
02-19-2010, 11:09 AM
I don't give a fuck a bout Tiger but really, he owes an apology to no one. Did he fuck up? Yes. Is it anyone's business? No!

z06boy
02-19-2010, 11:12 AM
I wondered how it would go down but with the limitations put on it...I'm not surprised.

I'm not saying that I think he owes me or any fan an apology...just don't expect much from it.

marko138
02-19-2010, 11:14 AM
I don't give a fuck a bout Tiger but really, he owes an apology to no one. Did he fuck up? Yes. Is it anyone's business? No!
I agree. I really dont give a fuck. But you know how the media sucks off the teet.

Homeslice
02-19-2010, 11:16 AM
If he were a basketball player nobody would care, and he'd still retain all his sponsors. But people expect golfers to be some "pass the gray poupon" model citizens.

marko138
02-19-2010, 11:18 AM
If he were a basketball player nobody would care, and he'd still retain all his sponsors. But people expect golfers to be some "pass the gray poupon" model citizens.
Thats because basketball is dumb and no one cares about it. And bball players are convicts. Oh...and Jordan was supposed to be in the room with him during this gimmick.

Sixxxxer
02-19-2010, 11:18 AM
Honestly, I feel sorry for the Guy...Thousands of People Fuck Up on a Daily Basis. This guy got the Gauntlet because of his status...And I dont agree with that.

I watched it...But It doesnt change my life in anyway shape or form.

Rider
02-19-2010, 11:20 AM
Thats because basketball is dumb and no one cares about it. And bball players are convicts. Oh...and Jordan was supposed to be in the room with him during this gimmick.

The reason BB is losing $400M this year in revenue. I hope the NBA folds.

marko138
02-19-2010, 11:21 AM
The reason BB is losing $400M this year in revenue. I hope the NBA folds.
I couldn't give 2 shits about the NBA.

z06boy
02-19-2010, 11:22 AM

That and maybe because he's partially white...we had already given up on Tigger. :rofl: I'm just kidding !!!

smileyman
02-19-2010, 11:23 AM
Dear America I am sorry for being so fortunate as to live out every man's dream...

I wanted him to pull a 'I did not have sex with that woman' ploy!

Homeslice
02-19-2010, 11:23 AM
I'm quite certain about 3-4 times more people watch basketball than golf.

marko138
02-19-2010, 11:24 AM
Idiots mostly.

ontwo
02-19-2010, 11:24 AM
The sad part is that there are probably more people who watched that than watch any real news. It's like when Leno does his Jay Walking bit. Dumb assses can't tell you what year 911 happened, but they can tell you the names of all the Brangelina kids

Rider
02-19-2010, 11:28 AM

Golf isn't in the red, the NBA is. When motherfuckers make $300K/game..... a fucking game, it god damn out of control.

I don't watch either and they both suck but golf is at least turning a profit. Less now with Tiger out but it's still turning a dime.

marko138
02-19-2010, 11:29 AM
Golf isn't in the red, the NBA is. When motherfuckers make $300K/game..... a fucking game, it god damn out of control.

I don't watch either and they both suck but golf is at least turning a profit. Less now with Tiger out but it's still turning a dime.
Golf is boring as fuck to watch. I do like to play a round (badly) every now and then.

Rider
02-19-2010, 11:30 AM
Golf is boring as fuck to watch. I do like to play a round (badly) every now and then.

I'm there with ya. I suck at golf but I like to play once or twice a year. Wathing it on TV is like watching paint dry.

marko138
02-19-2010, 11:33 AM
I'm there with ya. I suck at golf but I like to play once or twice a year. Wathing it on TV is like watching paint dry.
I got a nice pair of golf shoes for xmas. Hope to break them in here soon. I usually only go once or twice a year. Tough to get better when you only play one or two times a season.

ontwo
02-19-2010, 11:33 AM
I play golf once a year, at my company tournament. I hate it. All I can think when I'm out there is "what a waste of a perfectly good riding day."

marko138
02-19-2010, 11:34 AM
I play golf once a year, at my company tournament. I hate it. All I can think when I'm out there is "what a waste of a perfectly good riding day."
Than why bother?

Rider
02-19-2010, 11:36 AM
Than why bother?

Must have free beer. :idk:

marko138
02-19-2010, 11:37 AM
That sure helps. I have found that I'm a hell of a lot better when I'm not drinking though. :lol

pauldun170
02-19-2010, 11:40 AM
Transcript

Dear sirs and madamn

I got mad pussy
I got mad wife
I got mad money
Damn I got the life

Dont need to work
I may return someday
I need to jerk
but they won't let me even masturbate

Stay outta my business
I'm gonna say it just once
Hey miss reporter, you kinda cute
Let me hit it...just this once?

So here is my statement
yall write this down
I once banged a transvetite in the basement
And got head from a clown.

Thank you

t-homo
02-19-2010, 11:43 AM
Transcript

I didn't realize kanye wrote speeches now, too.

Seriously, its some bullshit that it even matters. Sure, he shouldn't have been fucking some side bitches, but why should he have to apologize to the country for it?

CrazyKell
02-19-2010, 11:46 AM
Anyone have a link to it? i didn't find it on youtube.

EpyonXero
02-19-2010, 11:47 AM
So much basketball hate on this board, not suprised though.

Anyone have a link to it? i didn't find it on youtube.

Its on the ESPN site.

shmike
02-19-2010, 11:47 AM
So much hate on this board, not suprised though.

Fixed.

ontwo
02-19-2010, 11:49 AM
Than why bother?

Company function. Paid to be there and socialize. Might as well play. And see below :lol:

Sixxxxer
02-19-2010, 11:49 AM
I didn't realize kanye wrote speeches now, too.

Seriously, its some bullshit that it even matters. Sure, he shouldn't have been fucking some side bitches, but why should he have to apologize to the country for it?

BC he got caught.

And hes a Billionaire.

If he never got cuaght he'd still be fucking the Sidepiece.

CrazyKell
02-19-2010, 11:51 AM
Is it still going on live? The feed I got was live. Just saw the last few minutes and then he goes and hugs his mom.

ontwo
02-19-2010, 11:52 AM
Not live. It only lasted like 10 minutes or so

CrazyKell
02-19-2010, 11:54 AM
Well it was crap and I don't even know why I bothered to watch.

marko138
02-19-2010, 11:55 AM
Well it was crap and I don't even know why I bothered to watch.
Bingo!

CrazyKell
02-19-2010, 11:56 AM
Bingo!

Bango!

marko138
02-19-2010, 11:57 AM
Bango!
I watched all of 20 seconds and gave up.

defector
02-19-2010, 12:03 PM
Did not watch. Since I am neither his wife or one of his kids, do not care.

tommymac
02-19-2010, 12:06 PM
Problem for him is that golf holds their players to much higher standards than th eNFL, NBA etc....

how many other pro athletes have booty calls in different towns for road games.

I know there was a RB that had 6 or 7 kids from 6 or 7 different women and no one cared about that.

But it will keep the mindless drones who live for celebrity gossip clammoring for a few days till something else comes up.

Rider
02-19-2010, 12:07 PM
Transcript

You rhymed once with...once? What kind of rapper are you?

marko138
02-19-2010, 12:08 PM
Problem for him is that golf holds their players to much higher standards than th eNFL, NBA etc....

I know there was a RB that had 6 or 7 kids from 6 or 7 different women and no one cared about that.

But it will keep the mindless drones who live for celebrity gossip clammoring for a few days till something else comes up.
I'd bet a majority have sluts in every city. It's been talked about.

z06boy
02-19-2010, 12:11 PM

You're right and the NFL dude is Travis Henry I believe and the ONLY reason I know is because he played for Tennessee in college.

Rider
02-19-2010, 12:11 PM

You don't have to be rich and famous to have sluts in every town, Just ask members of our military.

defector
02-19-2010, 12:14 PM

Depends on the sport....

I'd bet a majority have sluts in every city. It's been talked about.

A good buddy of mine works in sports radio so he talks to these guys all the time. It is widely admitted that MLB and NBA players have women in every city. NFL and NHL players not so much, (but it may just be they don't brag about it).

marko138
02-19-2010, 12:14 PM
You don't have to be rich and famous to have sluts in every town, Just ask members of our military.
That just reminded me of Office Space.

"You don't have to have a million dollars to to nothing, man."
http://www.taylorbrooks.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/lawrence-office-space.jpg

tommymac
02-19-2010, 12:16 PM

http://www.taylorbrooks.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/lawrence-office-space.jpg

Always a win if you can work an office space quote into the mix.

Rider
02-19-2010, 12:16 PM

Classic. :lol

marko138
02-19-2010, 12:17 PM
Always a win if you can work an office space quote into the mix.
Damn right.

Apoc
02-19-2010, 05:17 PM

Aside from majors, Tiger charges a 3 million dollar appearance fee for each event he competes in. A chinese course paid him 5 milion to show up at a tourny on sunday, not to play, just to stop by and make an appearance.

Mickelson charges about 750/k..

Plus winnings and sponsorship deals.

One is no better than the other. I think Hockey and football are the most reasonable pro sports right now. Baseball is out of control too.

But, fuvk basketball. Worst sport ever! (because im a white boy, I cant jump, and I suck at it)

tommymac
02-19-2010, 05:30 PM
Aside from majors, Tiger charges a 3 million dollar appearance fee for each event he competes in. A chinese course paid him 5 milion to show up at a tourny on sunday, not to play, just to stop by and make an appearance.

Mickelson charges about 750/k..

Plus winnings and sponsorship deals.

One is no better than the other. I think Hockey and football are the most reasonable pro sports right now. Baseball is out of control too.

But, fuvk basketball. Worst sport ever! (because im a white boy, I cant jump, and I suck at it)

Football wont have a cap next year so some teams may get out of control. At least for th emost part with football and hockey small market teams are on a level playing field.

I think golf as a whole will take a huge hit with tiger gone since so many watch just because of him, no one cares about most of the other guys anyway.

Kaneman
02-19-2010, 05:44 PM
Tiger's apology was an disgrace to the world of Mandom.

Apoc
02-19-2010, 05:49 PM
Tiger ain't going anywhere.

He can moan and cry and pretend his family is number one. But besides pussy, Tiger has one thing on his mind. Majors! He wants twenty majors more than anything else in life.

And once he's back on the course, and winning, fans will come out of the woodwork to support him.

And the statement is pretty mechanical, but woods has had a hard time with public appearances all his career. He's mentioned it often. Anytime you watch an interview with him after a tourny, its, 'I played well (or bad), hit some clutch putts (or missed), it is what it is. Thank You'

He says 'it is what it is' a lot.

I wish he would have said it today :lol:

smileyman
02-19-2010, 05:57 PM
I side with Kaneman here. Tiger owes golf nothing, he owes the press nothing, he owes the American people nothing. He owes his wife and family something and will pay up, first with a divorce and property settlement. But everyone who took him on to hero worship did so at their own request and will have to deal with him as they will. E owes them no accountability.

defector
02-19-2010, 06:01 PM
Just saw this "apology"...:whosr:
WTF did the performance enhancing shit come in? I thought he was doing this for his addiction to skanks?

I guarantee this was required by his therapist at sex rehab.

Captain Morgan
02-19-2010, 06:01 PM
Bingo!

Bango!

Boingo!

Apoc
02-19-2010, 06:02 PM
first with a divorce and property settlement. .

She didnt leave him...

smileyman
02-19-2010, 06:12 PM
She didnt leave him...

Yet...

azoomm
02-19-2010, 06:18 PM
I still don't see what he did wrong to anyone in the public...

Apoc
02-19-2010, 06:30 PM
Yet...

She isnt going to...

smileyman
02-19-2010, 06:46 PM
So packing up and moving out doesnt equate to an official divorce but dude is so done. Perhaps she will hide overseas and wait, maybe she will file immediately, but his marriage is so over. He wont suffer much. she cant put enough dent in his net worth that he will notice, he can continue ro destroy his competition and screw loose women. Not that there is anything wrong with that if that is what he wats.

Apoc
02-19-2010, 06:57 PM
No, you dont understand, she stated that she was going to stand by it and work it out, she is living back in Tigers home too... She gets money wether she stays or goes, but I guarantee she's gonna stay. She's even sporting Nike clothes in public again.

Do you honestly think she didnt know he was cheating? She;s just ashamed it came out.

Kaneman
02-19-2010, 07:03 PM
No, you dont understand, she stated that she was going to stand by it and work it out, she is living back in Tigers home too... She gets money wether she stays or goes, but I guarantee she's gonna stay. She's even sporting Nike clothes in public again.

Do you honestly think she didnt know he was cheating? She;s just ashamed it came out.

NO!! She's a victim!!! She represents women who have been cheated on everywhere!!! Won't someone think about the housewives??

smileyman
02-19-2010, 07:06 PM
Really? i cant believe it. I hadnt been following it that closely. I mean after she skipped the press conference. She must be some kinda woman...

Apoc
02-19-2010, 07:14 PM
NO!! She's a victim!!! She represents women who have been cheated on everywhere!!! Won't someone think about the housewives??

Real housewives, the ones who dont work, shouldnt get a say on who their husband sleeps with anyway. Want a free ride? He should be free to ride then.

Apoc
02-19-2010, 07:15 PM
Really? i cant believe it. I hadnt been following it that closely. I mean after she skipped the press conference. She must be some kinda woman...

I saw her on video yesterday, all decked out in Nike.

Oh, he bought her a new yacht to. To make up for the emotional distress.

lol

smileyman
02-19-2010, 07:21 PM
My wife would take the yacht and shove it square up me arse! That's why I love her tho...Not to bring up any Tiggeresque fantasies...

Apoc
02-19-2010, 07:23 PM
Blah... Monogomy is for the birds...

smileyman
02-19-2010, 07:45 PM
Blah... Monogomy is for the birds...

Got kids Apoc? Risk of losing them puts the stakes way up there. Got a wife who will do ANYTHING for you, may change your perspective too.

Apoc
02-19-2010, 07:51 PM
Got kids Apoc? Risk of losing them puts the stakes way up there. Got a wife who will do ANYTHING for you, may change your perspective too.

no man, young and single, the way it should be!

Sixxxxer
02-19-2010, 09:29 PM
It is what it is is my main motto in life as well...sometimes you can't change the facts you just gotta roll with the punches.

Simply put...he fucked up got caught and the media EXPLODED. He will be back and better than ever in a few months. The man makes millions swinging a metal stick. He may have fucked up his personal life but the man aint gonna let this stop him from making that money.

Flexin
02-19-2010, 10:05 PM
I saw her on video yesterday, all decked out in Nike.

Oh, he bought her a new yacht to. To make up for the emotional distress.

lol

I read that the yacht was ordered about 2 or 3 years ago. It just happened to get finished not to long ago.

James

Trip
02-19-2010, 10:09 PM
Tiger Woods is my hero.

He shouldn't have to apologize, he should be applauded. His bat shit crazy wife should be apologizing though. She is hawt though, so he should of expected bat shit crazy.

smileyman
02-19-2010, 10:33 PM
I had a fantasy about Elin chasing me with a nine iron. Didnt end with my Escalade in a bush tho...

Flexin
02-19-2010, 10:39 PM
I just watched the full speech. I think he meant it. To me he was standing up there as a man and a CEO. I think that is why some are wondering if he meant it. He wasn't up there crying and so on.

I agree with the people that say he doesn't own anyone shit other then his family. The man does something that many, many people have done before (some could have been doing it while watching the speech) and won't have to say shit to anyone. Some get their dick cut off and have it sewn on crooked, but that is another story.

As a father, if he only could have one (between his family and golf) I would hope that he got to keep his family.

As a sports fan I hope to see him playing again. I don't feel he owes the fans anything other then doing his best to be at a tournament that he says he will be at because a lot will buy tickets just to see him. Other then that he doesn't own them shit. Just because I bought a hat and so on doesn't mean he owes me shit.

As far as a role model goes, I want my kids to look up to me. I don't care who the sports star is or what sport. I don't mind if my kids look up to Tiger. They can try to do the things he has done in golf if they want. Thats fine. But in the end its up to my wife and I to raise our kids and to be role models for them.

And whats with all this NBA is full of convicts shit? :td: Fuck that shit. I haven't been a big NBA fan since the strike (I didn't have any sports to bet on at the time because of that) but I still love basketball. Just because you suck at something doesn't mean you need to hate it. And why get mad at players? They just agreed to a deal they worked out. The team decided to pay it.

James
James

Particle Man
02-22-2010, 01:55 PM
Is he still able to perform his job? Yes.

Personally, I couldn't care less into whom he's sticking his junk.

z06boy
02-22-2010, 02:13 PM
He said what he had/needed to say...I think he meant it...hard to tell but we have no proof that he didn't. Sure it was in a controlled environment...that was a bit sketchy but again...he had his say.

I think he just needs to start playing again and let him and his wife work it out in private.

As far as all of the women he banged...well screw them...they knew he was married so boo hoo. Most of them are getting their 15 minutes of fame out of it anyways. :idk:

dReWpY
02-22-2010, 02:15 PM
so has anyone heard the rap about his apology

Apoc
02-22-2010, 02:30 PM
And whats with all this NBA is full of convicts shit? :td: James
James

Well bro, you may not like it, but it is true.

But, that doesnt say anything about the sport, or the league. Just that a lot of very talented guys who spent most of their lives on the street, and only know one way to live, and ended up rich and famous because they are good at something. Same as most rappers being convicts. Its just the reality of the life they lived.

And it may not be the majority, but they are what people notice.

As far as percentages go, I would say Bball has the most convicts playing, with the NFL in second. But with the NFL's rules, they keep themselves in check a little more when out in public.