PDA

View Full Version : XT Lap Timer Deal

Trip
05-07-2008, 01:57 PM
Our good buddies over at cyclesector.com have put together a nice group buy for xt lap timer receivers. I have been looking for a cheap used one for awhile and they typically go for $150 used, he is doing 168 shipped for brand spanking new ones. Just ordered mine. Very handy at the track. Stores lap times by session and track. Can easily keep a whole track day season on it.

If you don't know the difference between the two, you can check em here:
http://www.cc-2000.com/xtracing/en/products.html

It's worth it to get the ultra which has a larger memory storage.

I have a few XT Racing laptimers for sale, only the receivers.

BTW, these are brand new.

Ultra Lap: $168 shipped (MSRP $199)

Mini-Lap: $108 shipped (MSRP $119)

Give Diego a call at 858-530-8011

Cutty72
05-07-2008, 03:00 PM
Don't know how it works (yet) but my bike came with a built in lap timer. :dthumb:

Good lookin out, I'll have to check out cyclesector tho to see what else they have.

Trip
05-07-2008, 03:04 PM
Don't know how it works (yet) but my bike came with a built in lap timer. :dthumb:

Good lookin out, I'll have to check out cyclesector tho to see what else they have.

If you got something specific you are looking for, call up diego and he may be able to give you a better deal depending on product.

ceo012384
05-08-2008, 05:55 PM
Cutty my bike has a lap timer as well but if you're riding really hard its not so easy to reach into the dash and push the button to start and stop it...
If you got something specific you are looking for, call up diego and he may be able to give you a better deal depending on product.
Does he deal woodcraft?

I would jump on this if I had some cash...

dReWpY
05-08-2008, 05:57 PM
that is one sweet thing about the kawi had a toggle switch on the right clip on that had lap timer switch

Trip
05-08-2008, 06:39 PM
Yeah, but do they keep track of every lap you run for an entire season? Keeps track of each session you run by date and also keeps them divided by track.

CEO, yes he does deal woodcraft.

Cutty72
05-12-2008, 08:53 PM
Cutty my bike has a lap timer as well but if you're riding really hard its not so easy to reach into the dash and push the button to start and stop it...

1125 uses the flash to pass button. should be easy enough since you shouldn't be using the clutch at the start/finish line...

Yeah, but do they keep track of every lap you run for an entire season? Keeps track of each session you run by date and also keeps them divided by track.

CEO, yes he does deal woodcraft.

I think just fast, slow, and average... dont' know, don't really care right now.

Trip
05-12-2008, 09:05 PM
1125 uses the flash to pass button. should be easy enough since you shouldn't be using the clutch at the start/finish line...

Yeah I see a manual triggered one being more annoying than useful at the track since you will never get an accurate lap time.

Mudpuppy
05-12-2008, 09:21 PM
I use the XT and its great.. I just wish I could hit more track days to use it more.. got it end of 2006 and did like 2-3 track days with it then none in 2007 and one in 2008 but no one had a beacon out and being 37 degrees it wasn't worth timing laps anyways..

ceo012384
05-13-2008, 11:03 PM
I recently found out you can do split times on my r6 with the ignition button.... just set the timer up and then use the ignition to start/stop split laps. Awesome!