PDA

View Full Version : Gixxers rule.

ceo012384
05-08-2008, 05:46 PM
A buddy found this on another forum. Jesus Christ. Sometimes I just want there to be a moron genocide.

i have a 02 gixxer 1000. i have been trying to wheelie it. i have wheelie about 4 times bunny hop type of wheelies. i have read all the thread my main question is how do u know when ur in the powerband. i here powerband all the time but how do u know ur in it. cause once i know i think it would be alot easier for me to do a wheelie.

And the next post:

oh okay i got it up to 11:00 couple times. i did about 30mph let it drop to about 25mph then i hit it. but it seems like i cant do it no more. bottom line is that i am just scared that it might loop other times i did it i had couple beers in my systems so i guess i grew some balls lol at that time. i only had the bike for couple months so i know it may take a pratice which makes perfict.

t-homo
05-08-2008, 05:48 PM
What a fucking douche.

On another note, CEO, are you on any good Yamaha specific forums?

Bassplayer
05-08-2008, 05:49 PM
lemme guess its their first bike as well :lol:

ceo012384
05-08-2008, 05:51 PM
I especially love the part about finally being able to do the wheelie because of having a couple beers. Fucking retard.
I'm not on any that are just for yamahas in general, but I'm on 3 or 4 that are specific to the r6. The best one is one that I am pretty sure does not have an R1 counterpart. Sorry dude... you'll have to search 'em out yourself.

Lamnidae
05-08-2008, 05:53 PM
That's what we call a doaner bike/rider right there peeps....

tsk tsk.... I feel sorry for what's being done to that bike... Gixxers rawk, but squids being squidly rawk so much less.

azoomm
05-08-2008, 06:04 PM
That poor bike. :(

The sad thing... Gixxers are really great bike, but they have such a horrible crowd that follows them around...

Smittie61984
05-08-2008, 06:13 PM
I'm not a fan of the GSXR line mainly because of how their powerband felt to me and how uncomfortable they are(Not saying sportbikes are goldwings but I feel most cramped on a "Gixxer") to me. That's just me. Oh yeah. The 2008s look like they have a Tulip for a headlight. Seriously it looks like a flower.

Here's one thing I found funny. If you ask someone who rides say a 2006 GSX-1000R what they ride. They'll tell you they ride a "K6 Gixxer 1k". WTF? If I'm hearing this right K represents 1000 (Like $3k=$3,000). That tells me they ride a 1006 GSX-1000r(Talk about your vintage bikes).

Why can't they just say "I ride a GSXR1000/750/600"? You don't hear Kawasaki riders saying they have a "Zixxer 10" nor is a Honda rider going to hop on a "Cibber 600". Then damnit if you ride a "Yezfur 6". Or damn what if you ride a KTM. Do you ride a Kaytum?

Either way I don't care. I'm going to go hop on my 2k96 Cibber .6k efthree and do some mad wheelies after I go Sandal shopping at Hollister..

When I owned a Yamaha SecaII I found this forum...
http://www.yamahaclub.com/forums/

The neat thing about it is most of the people are European based but they'll speak English. The bikes they have are really cool and the mentallity over there is so different. A lot of them ride 125cc sportbikes.

Lamnidae
05-08-2008, 06:18 PM
..... we tend to call 'em K8 or GenII hayabusa's....

Mr Lefty
05-08-2008, 06:28 PM
... god damn... seriously... I wish there were some way to report people like this and save them from selves... but more importantly... save the innocent people he's un doubtably going to harm with is ignorance...

azoomm
05-08-2008, 07:03 PM
I'm not a fan of the GSXR line mainly because of how their powerband felt to me and how uncomfortable they are(Not saying sportbikes are goldwings but I feel most cramped on a "Gixxer") to me. That's just me. Oh yeah. The 2008s look like they have a Tulip for a headlight. Seriously it looks like a flower.

Here's one thing I found funny. If you ask someone who rides say a 2006 GSX-1000R what they ride. They'll tell you they ride a "K6 Gixxer 1k". WTF? If I'm hearing this right K represents 1000 (Like $3k=$3,000). That tells me they ride a 1006 GSX-1000r(Talk about your vintage bikes).

Why can't they just say "I ride a GSXR1000/750/600"? You don't hear Kawasaki riders saying they have a "Zixxer 10" nor is a Honda rider going to hop on a "Cibber 600". Then damnit if you ride a "Yezfur 6". Or damn what if you ride a KTM. Do you ride a Kaytum?

Either way I don't care. I'm going to go hop on my 2k96 Cibber .6k efthree and do some mad wheelies after I go Sandal shopping at Hollister..

Seriously??!? I haven't heard of that - but then I hang with a different crowd. There, we refer to our bikes with numbers... 998, 749, 620, 1098... maybe the occasional M900

Mr Lefty
05-08-2008, 07:06 PM
and we refer to you as RICH SOMBITCHES

r!der
05-08-2008, 07:51 PM
wow sounds like a complete douchebag. why did he have to buy a gsxr, why couldn't it be something else? HAHA

dReWpY
05-08-2008, 09:15 PM
sometimes can be heard refering to the old 636 as my zixxer

Smittie61984
05-08-2008, 10:35 PM
Seriously??!? I haven't heard of that - but then I hang with a different crowd. There, we refer to our bikes with numbers... 998, 749, 620, 1098... maybe the occasional M900

Is that the number of miles you get before you need to adjust your valves?

azoomm
05-08-2008, 10:59 PM
Is that the number of miles you get before you need to adjust your valves?

No, it's not miles... Ducati's measure in Latte's

PiZdETS
05-08-2008, 11:45 PM
Most gsxr owners are pretty squidtastic, I'll admit it. Great bikes though, I love mine.
I'm not a fan of the GSXR line mainly because of how their powerband felt to me and how uncomfortable they are(Not saying sportbikes are goldwings but I feel most cramped on a "Gixxer") to me. That's just me. Oh yeah.

Try an 03-04 if you get a chance, the last year they tried to balance comfort with hardcore. Unfortunately after those years they went with the market and comprimised comfort for .001% track advantage. I'm 6'4 and I fit on my 03 1000 fine even with rearsets.

The "k" prefix is the generation designation aka mark, every time the model gets updated it's listed in the blue book and catalogs as one k higher. My '03 is a k3, the 04 is a k4 even though they look almost identical, the 04 had changes made to the suspension and brakes so it's called a different generation. :idk:

ceo012384
05-08-2008, 11:50 PM
The "k" prefix is the generation designation aka mark, every time the model gets updated it's listed in the blue book and catalogs as one k higher. My '03 is a k3, the 04 is a k4 even though they look almost identical, the 04 had changes made to the suspension and brakes so it's called a different generation. :idk:
I didn't know it had anything to do with the generation of the bike.

I thought it designated the year. like k6 is short for 2k6 (k being a thousand obviously) which is short for 2006. :idk:

PiZdETS
05-08-2008, 11:55 PM
I didn't know it had anything to do with the generation of the bike.

I thought it designated the year. like k6 is short for 2k6 (k being a thousand obviously) which is short for 2006. :idk:
Yup you were right (http://www.sportbikes.net/forums/general-sportbikes/378284-k-designation.html), wonder where I got that idea from??:idk:

This is why:

GSX-R Models are often referred to using their model codes W,Y,K1. These can be useful when ordering parts or downloading manuals.

GSX-R 1986 - (G)
GSX-R 1987 - (H)
GSX-R 1988 - (J)
GSX-R 1989 - (K)
GSX-R 1990 - (L)
GSX-R 1991 - (M)
GSX-R 1992 - (N)
GSX-R 1996 - (T)
GSX-R 1997 - (V)
GSX-R 1998 - (W)
GSX-R 1999 - (X)
GSX-R 2000 - (Y)
GSX-R 2001 - (K1)
GSX-R 2002 - (K2)
GSX-R 2003 - (K3)
GSX-R 2004 - (K4)
GSX-R 2005 - (K5)
GSX-R 2006 - (K6)
GSX-R 2007 - (K7)

As you can see, The K simply refers to the year of production starting with 2001.

Rider
05-09-2008, 08:22 AM
sometimes can be heard refering to the old 636 as my zixxer

Or sometime I hear it called a "sex dirty sex".

Amber Lamps
05-09-2008, 05:41 PM
That poor bike. :(

The sad thing... Gixxers are really great bike, but they have such a horrible crowd that follows them around...

Oh good gravy!!! We were at bike night Weds and some dork on a R6 circled the parking lot doing stoppies for about an half hour. Then him and his buds, 2 R6s,a GSXR1k,a GSXR600,a CBR F3, a R1 and a 636 all rocked wheelies as they left. Btw two guys on choppers did huge burnouts as they left. It's a numbers game,GSXRs out sell all other sportbikes so....more dorks have them. Simple. Yeesh!

Amber Lamps
05-09-2008, 06:10 PM

Let's see, I've heard of Ducatis being called Ducks(and rattle cans,dry clutch), Kawasakis called Cows, FZRs called Fizzers, ZXs called Zedexs, KTMs called katooms, CBRs called Fireblades, CBR600s called Hurricanes,F2s,F3s,F4s and F4is,KX and EX bikes called Ninjas, BMWs called Beemers,YZF1000Rs called Thunderblades and YZF600Rs called Thundercats(haha) or Thunderkittens(my fav),Katanas called Kan o tunas, Even R1 and R6 is technically a nickname cause the model designation is YZF-R1/6, Harleys called Hogs, Yamahas called Bamahas, Husquarna(sp) called Huskies, Hayabusas called 'Busas,need I go on? Some of these are nicknames,some the oems stick the bike with. I've never heard my bike refered to the way YOU describe but I have seen GSXR1000K6 for example or GSXR1K6. Whatever,it never fails to amaze me the lengths you guys will go to to try and denigrate arguably the most successful and winningest motorcycles in history. Especially,recent history. So nyahh,nyahh,nyahh!!!

ceo012384
05-09-2008, 06:13 PM
Seriously,what was CEO doing on a Gixxer forum anyway? Looking for negative crap about GSXRs that's what. I'm sure I could cruise other forums and find multitudenous examples of squidliness on other brands besides Suzuki.
If you actually read the first post instead of just getting worked up about everything anyone else says and then spewing worthless drivel through your keyboard, you'd notice that a buddy on my local forum posted this up, just as I have done here. And he didn't get it from a gixxer forum.

Amber Lamps
05-09-2008, 06:15 PM
If you actually read the first post instead of just getting worked up about everything anyone else says and then spewing worthless drivel through your keyboard, you'd notice that a buddy on my local forum posted this up, just as I have done here. And he didn't get it from a gixxer forum.

Shhhhhh....I was trying to start a fight,it's been kinda dead around here lately! Besides,I was trying to start something with the nickname part of the post.
Besides,you don't even normally read my posts so what do you care what I type? Wacka wacka!

JoJoYZF
05-09-2008, 08:05 PM
Let's see, I've heard of Ducatis being called Ducks(and rattle cans,dry clutch), Kawasakis called Cows, FZRs called Fizzers, ZXs called Zedexs, KTMs called katooms, CBRs called Fireblades, CBR600s called Hurricanes,F2s,F3s,F4s and F4is,KX and EX bikes called Ninjas, BMWs called Beemers,YZF1000Rs called Thunderblades and YZF600Rs called Thundercats(haha) or Thunderkittens(my fav),Katanas called Kan o tunas, Even R1 and R6 is technically a nickname cause the model designation is YZF-R1/6, Harleys called Hogs, Yamahas called Bamahas, Husquarna(sp) called Huskies, Hayabusas called 'Busas,need I go on? Some of these are nicknames,some the oems stick the bike with. I've never heard my bike refered to the way YOU describe but I have seen GSXR1000K6 for example or GSXR1K6. Whatever,it never fails to amaze me the lengths you guys will go to to try and denigrate arguably the most successful and winningest motorcycles in history. Especially,recent history. So nyahh,nyahh,nyahh!!!

Ill respond to that being as Im the only one who rides one on this board. Thundercat is the model name for the European version of the bike which is virtually identical to the US version. The thunderkitten im guessing is the obvious fact that they are quite tame bikes.

Amber Lamps
05-09-2008, 08:17 PM
Ill respond to that being as Im the only one who rides one on this board. Thundercat is the model name for the European version of the bike which is virtually identical to the US version. The thunderkitten im guessing is the obvious fact that they are quite tame bikes.

Awww c'mon JJ you can do better than that! Like,"what the fuck yo?!? I'll ride circles around your old ass motherfucker! I'll stick a thunderkitten straight up you ass biatch!!" Or something like that anyway! Ho Hum....

On the real tho',have you ever posted "squid" behavior on anything other than a GSXR? Be honest.....

JoJoYZF
05-09-2008, 08:21 PM
Awww c'mon JJ you can do better than that! Like,"what the fuck yo?!? I'll ride circles around your old ass motherfucker! I'll stick a thunderkitten straight up you ass biatch!!" Or something like that anyway! Ho Hum....

On the real tho',have you ever posted "squid" behavior on anything other than a GSXR? Be honest.....

Haha, you really do want to fight today dont ya? Youll have to look elsewhere though. Tonights a relax and drink beer night since finals are done for this semester and I just got off work. Maybe next argument Ill jump in.:cheers:

Amber Lamps
05-09-2008, 08:24 PM
Haha, you really do want to fight today dont ya? Youll have to look elsewhere though. Tonights a relax and drink beer night since finals are done for this semester and I just got off work. Maybe next argument Ill jump in.:cheers:

Yay thanks,it was my birthday yesterday and I'm full of piss and vineager. Ha dodged the bullets for another year!!!

JoJoYZF
05-09-2008, 08:27 PM
Yay thanks,it was my birthday yesterday and I'm full of piss and vineager. Ha dodged the bullets for another year!!!

So if yesterday was youre birthday, shouldnt you be the 43 year old kid now?

Smittie61984
05-09-2008, 08:35 PM
Well I've heard nicknames for many other bikes. But usually at a bike night when you ask someone what they ride. If you ask someone who rides a CBR600rr they'll say at the least a 600rr but normally they'll say a CBR600rr. Never heard someone call a CBR600 a Hurricane except the F1s.

Which I see the point about the K stuff. I call my bike an F3. But the F3 represents from 1995-1998. Honda doesn't have a CBR600 F1 for 1991, f2 for 1992, f3 for 1993, f4 for 1994 and so on.

Unless I'm missing something and every year the GSXR line goes through a major remodel(Say the different between an F2 and an F3 or an F3 and a F4) I could understand saying you have a GSXR600 K4. And say the GSXR600 K4 stayed unchanged between the years 2003-2006 then yeah that makes sense.

Basically it just seems cheesy to me to say I have a "K4 Gixxer 1000". Just tell me it's a 2004 GSXR1000. Now if you did say "I have a 2004 GSX-1000r" I would make fun of you too.

Mr Lefty
05-10-2008, 12:38 AM
nothing beats the old...

Crotch Scooter... :rofl:

marko138
05-12-2008, 09:58 AM
What a fucking dickhead.

mondos06cbr1000
05-12-2008, 05:29 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxq3P8HBnmM

squid on a R6^^

btw i loved my old GIXXER 600:dthumb:

whats the big deal with what people call their bikes???

there are squids on all bikes...just suzuki makes the most bikes so there are gonna be more squids on them

Mr Lefty
05-12-2008, 05:34 PM
:rofl: love that he killed it...

I was just waiting for it to shoot out from under him... :lol:

t-homo
05-12-2008, 07:29 PM
The worst part is when you see the car drive by going the other way, and when he killed it. My friend did one on his 600rr today. I called him a squid then he told me to do one. I told him I'll wait till when I have to replace the tires anyway.

NONE_too_SOFT
05-12-2008, 07:40 PM
uh, or just say "no".

never done a burnout.

never will.

Mr Lefty
05-12-2008, 07:41 PM
yeah i've cleaned rubber off the bottom of a friends car after doing a burn out... don't feel like doing that on my bike... shit's a PITA

t-homo
05-12-2008, 07:42 PM
I don't really see the harm if the tires are useless anyway.

Amber Lamps
05-12-2008, 07:57 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxq3P8HBnmM

squid on a R6^^

there are squids on all bikes...just suzuki makes the most bikes so there are gonna be more squids on them

MY HERO!!!

Yea I break one out once in awhile,especially if I'm getting new tires soon. That's the best part of having my patched tire...I don't care about it.

Mr Lefty
05-12-2008, 07:59 PM

I just don't feel like clean'n the rubber off the bottom of my bike...

NONE_too_SOFT
05-12-2008, 08:09 PM

its stupid. thats the harm.

Amber Lamps
05-12-2008, 08:53 PM
its stupid. thats the harm.

You're stupid! Nyah Nyah nyah! Hey you've really never done a burnout in a car or on a bike? Wow what a pussy you are!!! J/K buddy!
:bn:

NONE_too_SOFT
05-12-2008, 09:04 PM
whats the point?

ive got nothing to prove to anybody except myself.

I know im fully capable of working the clutch, throttle, and brake...

Amber Lamps
05-12-2008, 09:35 PM
whats the point?

ive got nothing to prove to anybody except myself.

I know im fully capable of working the clutch, throttle, and brake...

Everything doesn't have a point. BURNOUTS ARE FUN!!!

NONE_too_SOFT
05-12-2008, 09:38 PM
so is not looking like a tool.

I'll do a wheelie now and then. never tried a stopie.

but for the most part i just risk life and limb trying to be valentino rossi.

p00kienrayray
05-12-2008, 09:59 PM
there's squids on any type of bike. The only reason there's so many gixxer squids is cuz the gsxr name is so big among bikes. I just ignore idiots like these. I don't even aknowledge them its not worth my time.

Amber Lamps
05-12-2008, 10:20 PM
there's squids on any type of bike. The only reason there's so many gixxer squids is cuz the gsxr name is so big among bikes. I just ignore idiots like these. I don't even aknowledge them its not worth my time.

One thing I think is true...most guys that get into that stuff are new to bikes and Gixxers have a huge name outside the mc community. Heck,non-bikers don't even know what a Cbr is...

Carolina
05-12-2008, 10:31 PM
http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o212/Lowery636/squid.jpg

yall starting to sound like squids being bitchy and shii

oh well to each his own

PiZdETS
05-13-2008, 02:10 AM
so is not looking like a tool.

I'll do a wheelie now and then. never tried a stopie.

but for the most part i just risk life and limb trying to be valentino rossi.
I'm on the same fucking page as this guy. Stunts are for celebrating AFTER you've won a race. I don't race and if I did I sure as shit wouldn't win any races so I have no showboating to do.

Considering stunting as an art form is like considering basketball dunk contests a real sport. It's not. It's the last refuge of people who can't do the fucking sport the way it was intended.

fpzx10
05-13-2008, 08:04 AM
nothing beats the old...

Crotch Scooter... :rofl:

Crotch scooter FTMFW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

marko138
05-13-2008, 08:50 AM
I'm on the same fucking page as this guy. Stunts are for celebrating AFTER you've won a race. I don't race and if I did I sure as shit wouldn't win any races so I have no showboating to do.

Considering stunting as an art form is like considering basketball dunk contests a real sport. It's not. It's the last refuge of people who can't do the fucking sport the way it was intended.
I love this post.

Amber Lamps
05-13-2008, 01:03 PM

u huh...

Amber Lamps
05-13-2008, 01:26 PM
I love this post.

Yea well,I love it too.You gotta LOVE these kinda guys; I wouldn't want to date a supermodel, I don't want to be rich, I don't need a 10" penis, I wouldn't want to be able to do a 500' rolling stoppie.. You probably CAN'T stunt worth a fuck or are too big of a coward to try and I really,really doubt you can dunk. So you sit back and criticise those that can and/or do. I guess a guy like Michael Jordan who won several dunk contests wasn't a "real player" in your book? I guess doing a no handed 12 o'clock wheelie doesn't require any skill? BTW 6'4" and half black so I CAN dunk! Ha ha! (or at least I could before Airborne....). Just because YOU can't do something doesn't invalidate it. Why don't you mash up all those sour grapes and mix yourself up some...:aide:

marko138
05-13-2008, 01:51 PM
Yea well,I love it too.You gotta LOVE these kinda guys; I wouldn't want to date a supermodel, I don't want to be rich, I don't need a 10" penis, I wouldn't want to be able to do a 500' rolling stoppie.. You probably CAN'T stunt worth a fuck or are too big of a coward to try and I really,really doubt you can dunk. So you sit back and criticise those that can and/or do. I guess a guy like Michael Jordan who won several dunk contests wasn't a "real player" in your book? I guess doing a no handed 12 o'clock wheelie doesn't require any skill? BTW 6'4" and half black so I CAN dunk! Ha ha! (or at least I could before Airborne....). Just because YOU can't do something doesn't invalidate it. Why don't you mash up all those sour grapes and mix yourself up some...:aide:
You make me laugh.

Dnyce
05-13-2008, 03:26 PM
im 5ft11 and i can dunk. and i love doin burnouts. :kawi:

and i dont care if you're black, white, asian hispanic or a mixture-if you are 6ft4 and you play basketball, and you cant dunk-go :jump:

lol

Amber Lamps
05-13-2008, 03:32 PM
You make me laugh.

I try,I try... it's getting harder tho'. I might have to go back to the other forum until I get banned anyway.... you guys don't like to fight anymore. I've discussed bikes on and off the internet my whole life. Discussing oil and tires can get alittle boring once in awhile.... oh well. You know what sucks? We weren't allowed to fight over there and now that we can get away with it,no one wants to...

These threads are really stupid if you think about it. Canyon carvers won't call other cc's "squids", stunters won't call other stunters "squids" anymore than skydivers, bungee jumpers or mountain climbers will call people in THEIR groups "fools","stupid", or whatever. Everyone stands in their comfort zone and looks down on the next group who is willing to risk more. "I ride the backroads doing triple the speed limit but those guys that do wheelies on the freeway at 70 mph (or slower) are "squids"/"crazy"!" Not to mention stoppies,I've fallen snowboarding,skateboarding,biking and roller blading at higher speeds than the average stoppie. I've seen lots of bikes dropped doing rolling burnouts,never seen anyone hurt tho'.

It just seems like we're all living in a glass brothel. Some of us ho's are willing to only give hj's,some bj's,some rj's,some vag,some anal,and others do it all BUT WE ARE ALL STILL PROSTITUTES!!! You can't go thru a 15 mph corner doing 60 and then call a guy doing a burnout in his own driveway a "squid" It doesn't make any sense.I know there's a few on this forum that claim to have NEVER broken the law on the road. To them I say,why didn't you buy a Rebel,poseur?

TIGGER:psy:

Dnyce
05-13-2008, 03:36 PM
i just saw somebody on a beemer, full face helmet, gloves, leather jacket with back protector, jeans-and no socks and he was wearing sandals. i said, " look at that jackass" and laughed.

get mad at that ya psycho lol

Amber Lamps
05-13-2008, 03:38 PM

and i dont care if you're black, white, asian hispanic or a mixture-if you are 6ft4 and you play basketball, and you cant dunk-go :jump:

lol

Ha ha ha ha!!! Shit,I know all kinds of guys about my height who can't dunk!!!

i just saw somebody on a beemer, full face helmet, gloves, leather jacket with back protector, jeans-and no socks and he was wearing sandals. i said, " look at that jackass" and laughed.

get mad at that ya psycho lol

Fuck guys that ride BMWs deserve to be abused! Did you see that video Tater put up? Hahahaha!

Dnyce
05-13-2008, 03:39 PM
It just seems like we're all living in a glass brothel. Some of us ho's are willing to only give hj's,some bj's,some rj's,some vag,some anal,and others do it all BUT WE ARE ALL STILL PROSTITUTES!!! You can't go thru a 15 mph corner doing 60 and then call a guy doing a burnout in his own driveway a "squid" It doesn't make any sense.I know there's a few on this forum that claim to have NEVER broken the law on the road. To them I say,why didn't you buy a Rebel,poseur?

you're getting paid?!

fuck, i guess im just a slut then

Amber Lamps
05-13-2008, 03:41 PM
We have a guy around here who rides a R6 that wears full gear including..... Frilly Chaps!!!!! At least he's protected,I guess!!!!! Hahahahahahahaha!!!

you're getting paid?!

fuck, i guess im just a slut then

Only the fat ones pay me....oh well....:hangman:

Dnyce
05-13-2008, 03:45 PM
a hot chick in chaps and leather jacket all fringed out would be sweet

dReWpY
05-13-2008, 03:47 PM
i can say that the rebal can be a hoooligan bike... never doubt the 250cc's

Amber Lamps
05-13-2008, 03:52 PM
a hot chick in chaps and leather jacket all fringed out would be sweet

Yea,my ex has all that stuff from Icon,the Kitty collection in powder blue :drool: Man she was lucky to get out of the house with that shit on without getting stuck first!!!

i can say that the rebal can be a hoooligan bike... never doubt the 250cc's

Ummm...have you ridden a Rebel? You have to have a caffeine iv drip just to stay awake. My friend won one when we were in school and he let me ride it once and awhile....SNORE!!!

Aw shit I gotta go! I'm picking up a Gilles shift shaft support for my bike. Anyone ever use one before?

Hey this was fun guys,we have to do it again!!!

p00kienrayray
05-13-2008, 04:09 PM
stunting doesn't make u a squid. Just like knee dragging doesn't mean u are not a squid. As long as u do it tastefully I don't see what's wrong with it.

Mr Lefty
05-13-2008, 04:11 PM

lol

I'm 6'3 and can still dunk... though not like I could before I fucked up my ankle in HS... HS I had a 45" Vertical... now... it's probably at 27"... needless to say... i've become quite a threat from the 3 point line :lol:

dReWpY
05-13-2008, 04:12 PM
i have 250cc X4

trip caught and passed a gsxr1k on the hill with pc's

Amber Lamps
05-13-2008, 07:22 PM
i have 250cc X4

trip caught and passed a gsxr1k on the hill with pc's

Riding a Rebel? C'mon ALL 250s are not created equal! I used to ride a RZ350 which is a 350cc bike....I'd love to get something like that in a modern chassis:drool: They used to sell Aprillia 2 stroke 250s...:drool: Anyway, a Vespa is more agile than a Rebel. Besides,hooligan bikes have to do burnouts,stoppies and wheelies. I'm not sure you could accomplish any of those feats on a Rebel. Well maybe if you wind it out and shitcan it in 1st ,you might get a wheelie...maybe...

NONE_too_SOFT
05-13-2008, 09:37 PM
I try,I try... it's getting harder tho'. I might have to go back to the other forum until I get banned anyway.... you guys don't like to fight anymore. I've discussed bikes on and off the internet my whole life. Discussing oil and tires can get alittle boring once in awhile.... oh well. You know what sucks? We weren't allowed to fight over there and now that we can get away with it,no one wants to...

These threads are really stupid if you think about it. Canyon carvers won't call other cc's "squids", stunters won't call other stunters "squids" anymore than skydivers, bungee jumpers or mountain climbers will call people in THEIR groups "fools","stupid", or whatever. Everyone stands in their comfort zone and looks down on the next group who is willing to risk more. "I ride the backroads doing triple the speed limit but those guys that do wheelies on the freeway at 70 mph (or slower) are "squids"/"crazy"!" Not to mention stoppies,I've fallen snowboarding,skateboarding,biking and roller blading at higher speeds than the average stoppie. I've seen lots of bikes dropped doing rolling burnouts,never seen anyone hurt tho'.

Im going to give my input on this post, as it raises a VERY good point. and also, because you're part black, or something.

I use the word squid like i use the word nigger. I've got no qualms with the black race as a whole, but i know a nigger when i see one. I dont affiliate myself with niggers, but i work around hundreds of black people every day whom i wouldn't trade for the world.

Just like when i see a squid, it is pretty apparent they're a squid. Its not the engine cage, its not the wheelies, its not the girl on the back, its not the type of bike, or the type of gear.

Its usually the idiotic revving, the insane maneuvers in heavy traffic, The lack of gear, the helmet locked on the passenger seat, etc etc etc.

Mr Lefty
05-13-2008, 09:43 PM
that's one of the most inteligent things I've seen posted... by anyone. fuck'n reps bro

Smittie61984
05-13-2008, 09:47 PM
NTS. Quit trying to bring logic into a flaming oriented post. Ruining my buzz.

Amber Lamps
05-13-2008, 10:54 PM
Im going to give my input on this post, as it raises a VERY good point. and also, because you're part black, or something.

I use the word squid like i use the word nigger. I've got no qualms with the black race as a whole, but i know a nigger when i see one. I dont affiliate myself with niggers, but i work around hundreds of black people every day whom i wouldn't trade for the world.

Just like when i see a squid, it is pretty apparent they're a squid. Its not the engine cage, its not the wheelies, its not the girl on the back, its not the type of bike, or the type of gear.

Its usually the idiotic revving, the insane maneuvers in heavy traffic, The lack of gear, the helmet locked on the passenger seat, etc etc etc.

What kind of maneuver was sliding under a guard rail? WE ARE ALL WHORES! Ebbs only gives hjs and you will give the occasional bj but you are both whores too. BTW I'm going to foward this post to the Ruff Ryders forum and see what their reaction to your logic is. I'm not sure you or your buddies are qualified to decide who's a nigger or not by looking at them. You've already established that they have to be black,I imagine that they must be dressed a certain way,perhaps they have to speak in a certain manner,or act a certain way,hmmmm? Well for all intents and purposes,if you drove by me without knowing me,you would classify me as a NIGGER!!! Sweet! Good to know...see ya at Deal's Gap,buddy...

NONE_too_SOFT
05-13-2008, 11:04 PM
What kind of maneuver was sliding under a guard rail?It was a wreck at low speeds, and i was wearing full gear, your point? WE ARE ALL WHORES! Ebbs only gives hjs and you will give the occasional bj but you are both whores too.quit using that comparison it is stupid BTW I'm going to foward this post to the Ruff Ryders forum and see what their reaction to your logic is.go for it. i'll forward yours to the KKK I'm not sure you or your buddies are qualified to decide who's a nigger or not by looking at them.Im not talking about my buddies, im talking about ME. and yes, i am qualified to determine what i consider to be a nigger considering im the only person whom can influence my own opinion on the matter You've already established that they have to be blacktrue, i dont call hispanics niggers. i call them spics. and asians chinks.,I imagine that they must be dressed a certain way,perhaps they have to speak in a certain manner,or act a certain way,hmmmm?Um yea, thats basically how we judge everybody. By how they act, dress, talk, and pretty much present themselves, dumb ass. Well for all intents and purposes,if you drove by me without knowing me,you would classify me as a NIGGER!!! Sweet! Good to know...see ya at Deal's Gap,buddy...

alright see ya there.

Amber Lamps
05-13-2008, 11:16 PM
alright see ya there.

Let me get this straight,comparing squids to NIGGERS makes sense but comparing squids to whores is stupid? Oh ok... Hey none to smart,if you can't keep your bike on two wheels at slow speeds maybe you should take up needlepoint or something....Oh I know you were probably drunk at the time right Mr DWI...

NONE_too_SOFT
05-13-2008, 11:21 PM
Let me get this straight,comparing squids to NIGGERS makes sense but comparing squids to whores is stupid? Oh ok... Hey none to smart,if you can't keep your bike on two wheels at slow speeds maybe you should take up needlepoint or something....Oh I know you were probably drunk at the time right Mr DWI...

Im not comparing squids to anything.

I was relating the way i think about squids and stunting to the way i feel about black people and niggers, you clown.

not all stunters are squids. Not all black people are niggers.

Mr Lefty
05-13-2008, 11:48 PM
what NtS is saying is that just because they ride Gixxers or stunt or what ever doesn't make them a squid... just like being black doesn't make you a Nigger... and being white doesn't make you white trash...

there are certain people who are squids, niggers, or white trash... but they fit into the mold by the things they do... basicly... for one reason... IGNORANCE

ceo012384
05-14-2008, 12:37 AM
Sure, but there is a lot less.

Here is a yammy squid:

http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff187/ceo012384/bikepics-1187580-800.jpg

Here is a kawi squid:

http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff187/ceo012384/1181511332477.jpg

Here is a honda squid:

http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff187/ceo012384/img_0220.jpg

This is the big deal:

http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff187/ceo012384/scientificness.jpg

This is why we are friends.
I guess a guy like Michael Jordan who won several dunk contests wasn't a "real player" in your book?
He also played the game correctly 99% of the time and was one of the best to ever do so. That's finding a picture of Rossi doing a wheelie here. Irrelevant. He's talking about squids and stunter squids who do ONLY that.
there are certain people who are squids, niggers, or white trash... but they fit into the mold by the things they do... basicly... for one reason... IGNORANCE
Exactly.

p00kienrayray
05-14-2008, 01:35 AM
I can understand the logical reasoning of using the word nigger to explain a point, and not as a disrespectful or discriminatory way, and I personally am not offended by it (I'm not black) nor would I be offended in the use of the word chink (I'm Asian). But cmon even in this day and age its common sense that using the n word is a bad choice of wording in the fact that its controversial. So u better bet someones gonna give u heat for it.

Btw ceo I'd love to ride wit that yami squid any day

Amber Lamps
05-14-2008, 03:19 AM
I can understand the logical reasoning of using the word nigger to explain a point, and not as a disrespectful or discriminatory way, and I personally am not offended by it (I'm not black) nor would I be offended in the use of the word chink (I'm Asian). But cmon even in this day and age its common sense that using the n word is a bad choice of wording in the fact that its controversial. So u better bet someones gonna give u heat for it.

Btw ceo I'd love to ride wit that yami squid any day

Ahh the use of the word and pointing out that I'm half black just goes to show his disdain for me and all black people. Basically,all black people are niggers unless they prove themselves to be otherwise by living, acting, dressing and behaving in a way agreeable to all of you. Basically, they have to act like you or "white". If they act white enough they can be lucky and promoted to "black people" and acceptable to your ilk. (hooray). What glorious and amazing thing must we do to be allowed to be human beings I wonder? Another thing I wonder is in what way do Asian people act to deserve to be called "chinks" or in their case will they always be chinks no matter what they do? I'm sure it's the same thing for hispanics,indians,etc. Whatever,I brought this thread to the attention of the Akron Ruff Ryders and my buddies in the Grand Rapids Ruff Ryders. I've gotten some interesting responses....

Mr Lefty
05-14-2008, 03:38 AM
Tigger your taking it WAY out of context and completely changing the tone in which he said it.

I only assume that NtS uses the word like I do... as a synonym for Ignorant... not saying all black people are ignorant or niggers... or that all Asians are ignorant or chinks... or that all Hispanics are spicks or what ever...

your twisting what he's saying... trying to stir up some bullshit...

one of my best friends and one of the greatest human beings I've ever met is black... and I've had this discussion with him...

Plain and simple... there are IGNORANT PEOPLE OF EVER FUCKING RACE... and derogatory terms for all of them... NtS was saying their ACTIONS decide what they are in his book...

Amber Lamps
05-14-2008, 03:45 AM
what NtS is saying is that just because they ride Gixxers or stunt or what ever doesn't make them a squid... just like being black doesn't make you a Nigger... and being white doesn't make you white trash...

What a surprise that you would come to his defense Ebbs. As always,you are skewing the facts. He said he can tell a nigger by looking at one. You can't really determine someone's intelligence by looking at them,can you? You can see that they don't dress or look like you but does that make them ignorant? Does the type of clothing a person wears decide if they are worthy of respect as a human being? Sure you're saying that "just being black doesn't make you a nigger" but being black,wearing baggy pants and your hat cocked to the side does? BTW kids growing up in the "white" ghettos wore their caps turned to the side in the 30s and 40s. Clothing styles come and go. Who knows maybe black people will start all wearing business suits all the time, how ya gonna pick out the niggers then? You know we black people basically wore the same shit the rest of you do up until recently,I wonder how your fathers and grandfathers figured out which ones of us were niggers?

Mr Lefty
05-14-2008, 03:55 AM
First off... your being retarded... and yeah I'll defend him cause I agree with him and your twisting his words. calm the hell down... no ones attacking any races here... unless there's a newly formed race of multicolored Ignorant assholes... then yes... I'll be first in like to start the Hate group.

Dude... I'm the one skewing the facts? where did he say he could tell by just one look? and yes I can tell how inteligent you are by your actions... no I can't tell in one glance... but NtS didn't say in one look, two looks now did he... he said my seeing... as in WATCHING THEM...

how someone dresses has little to no effect on my view on someone... I let their ACTIONS speak... usually they speak volumes about who they are.

for example. mean mug'n everyone they see... ignore'n people when they say hello... pushing their way through crowds... always bitch'n about what's in it for them... cry'n foul or about being discriminated against when something doesn't go their way... and many more that I can list if you really want...

but each one of those individually don't make the person ignorant... god know's I've had moments of idiocy... but added up... they do paint a picture of who the person really is... IGNORANT!

oh... and just incase your wondering who I was talking about it's a co-worker... who's white... a fuck'n Ignorant white trash piece of shit.

Amber Lamps
05-14-2008, 03:57 AM
Tigger your taking it WAY out of context and completely changing the tone in which he said it.

I only assume that NtS uses the word like I do... as a synonym for Ignorant... not saying all black people are ignorant or niggers... or that all Asians are ignorant or chinks... or that all Hispanics are spicks or what ever...

one of my best friends and one of the greatest human beings I've ever met is black... and I've had this discussion with him...

Plain and simple... there are IGNORANT PEOPLE OF EVER FUCKING RACE... and derogatory terms for all of them... NtS was saying their ACTIONS decide what they are in his book...

:bn: WOW! He didn't say ANY of that shit! I didn't start this BTW although I'm sure I'll get the blame. I was battling the old "squid" arguement when your boy decided to break out the "n" word on me and even pointed out that he knew I was "half black or whatever" and that's why he used it. Whatever, man you can justify this shit to your friends here because they all agree with this crap. I'd like to see you make this same arguement over in the hood. Why don't you and your pal walk down the street and tell every black person you run into whether they are niggers or not? Then you can explain to them that if they would just dress more like you,live like you,and talk like you that they could be considered "black people" by you and your compatriots. I'm sure that they would understand.

Mr Lefty
05-14-2008, 04:00 AM
again... did you read anything I wrote? where did I say it's how they dress?

I'll leave ya with one last little secret...

not ALL white people are secretly racists... just fyi...:dthumb:

Amber Lamps
05-14-2008, 04:17 AM
Sure, but there is a lot less.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
More Suzukis are sold period...

Here is a yammy squid:

http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff187/ceo012384/bikepics-1187580-800.jpg

is it me or is this chick on a track? This looks like a set pic of some kind for an event or something...

Here is a kawi squid:

http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff187/ceo012384/1181511332477.jpg

Yep,stunting without gear isn't very smart,I'll give you that. Ofcourse my dumb ass has played football-no gear,rode a bicycle-no gear,snowboarded-no gear,skateboarded-no gear,roller bladed-no gear,etc. Parking lot stunting is usually low speed but I'd wear a helmet.

Here is a honda squid:

http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff187/ceo012384/img_0220.jpg

Dude,they just left the motel like 1/2 mile away and are going to the beach. I've done it a million times in Daytona.

This is the big deal:

http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff187/ceo012384/scientificness.jpg

This is why we are friends.

He also played the game correctly 99% of the time and was one of the best to ever do so. That's finding a picture of Rossi doing a wheelie here. Irrelevant. He's talking about squids and stunter squids who do ONLY that.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are ALOT more than 1 pic of VR doing wheelies on the street wearing ZERO gear, on motorcycles and scooters even. So if Rossi stopped racing and became Jason Britten's co-host on his show. He would imediately stop being a racing legend and become a "squid"? Oh and please name me one person in the dunking contest that wasn't either a former or current NBA player. Oh and I know ALOT of "stunters",all of them that I know ride as well,some even race. One or two of the Starboyz used to race AMA/Wera.
Exactly.

Oh well at least you aren't calling me a nigger,at least not to my face anyway. Thanks for staying on topic. Sorry for not quoting very well, we's just ignorant ya'll!

again... did you read anything I wrote? where did I say it's how they dress?

I'll leave ya with one last little secret...

not ALL white people are secretly racists... just fyi...:dthumb:

Hey we agree on something...it's not a secret. Oh and FYI to you,if you minded your own business and let NTS fight his own battles (one he started btw),you wouldn't be dealing with my halfbred,ignorant ass! When you defend what he said you imediately take his statements as your own and can be treated as if you said it yourself. Do me a favor,run this thread by your good "black" friend and ask his opinion. I posted it on a couple "black" forums for their opinions,I'll let you know what they say later today. Hey,maybe I'm wrong and black people won't take any offense to what he said...

Amber Lamps
05-14-2008, 04:48 AM
You know what bugs me the most? I posted a thread that used the "R" word (racc00n) and the mods deleted the entire thread imediately....

Mr Lefty
05-14-2008, 05:03 AM
You know what bugs me the most? I posted a thread that used the "R" word (racc00n) and the mods deleted the entire thread imediately....

it wasn't deleted... it was moved off the public forum... I asked trip cause I though there was something weird going on... he said he moved them...

Amber Lamps
05-14-2008, 05:22 AM
it wasn't deleted... it was moved off the public forum... I asked trip cause I though there was something weird going on... he said he moved them...

Naw they sent me a pm saying they were deleted and to not post it ever again...basically anyway. Funny story actually,I was hurting pretty bad from my last operation and was hitting the meds pretty hard. I posted about this chick sending me a myspace friend request and I used the "R" word. Well,after that I passed out for a few hours and woke up and checked for replys and the thread was gone! I searched all over for it,thinking that maybe it was moved for some reason. I couldn't find it so I figured I must have fucked something up and reposted it and it disappeared AGAIN! I'm like WTF right?!? Anyway,Marko sends me a pm later telling me the dealio and whatnot so... Man it's funny 'cause I was so PISSED at my laptop! I was about to throw this piece of crap out the window! Dell's already had to replace it once...:whistle: Oh and there was another one where I realized that if you typed the "R" word a pic of an R appeared...I was doped up so it was WAY hilarious to me!!! I even wrote a little song about it...:leaving:

Mr Lefty
05-14-2008, 05:39 AM
Naw they sent me a pm saying they were deleted and to not post it ever again...basically anyway. Funny story actually,I was hurting pretty bad from my last operation and was hitting the meds pretty hard. I posted about this chick sending me a myspace friend request and I used the "R" word. Well,after that I passed out for a few hours and woke up and checked for replys and the thread was gone! I searched all over for it,thinking that maybe it was moved for some reason. I couldn't find it so I figured I must have fucked something up and reposted it and it disappeared AGAIN! I'm like WTF right?!? Anyway,Marko sends me a pm later telling me the dealio and whatnot so... Man it's funny 'cause I was so PISSED at my laptop! I was about to throw this piece of crap out the window! Dell's already had to replace it once...:whistle: Oh and there was another one where I realized that if you typed the "R" word a pic of an R appeared...I was doped up so it was WAY hilarious to me!!! I even wrote a little song about it...:leaving:

well the raccoon thing was done by drewpy a couple weeks if not a month ago...

as for the other... :idk: I was told it wasn't deleted just moved... basically cause Trip was trying to get us all to move on from the bs with the other forums.

as for your posting... I don't care... we don't see eye to eye on some things... but what ever... I don't hold grudges... and if I did... there's an Ignore feature... :wink:

Amber Lamps
05-14-2008, 05:55 AM
well the raccoon thing was done by drewpy a couple weeks if not a month ago...

as for the other... :idk: I was told it wasn't deleted just moved... basically cause Trip was trying to get us all to move on from the bs with the other forums.

as for your posting... I don't care... we don't see eye to eye on some things... but what ever... I don't hold grudges... and if I did... there's an Ignore feature... :wink:

Nope I searched Dark Alley,it's not there. As far as grudges,everyone is always telling me to calm down but the reality is I don't really care even alittle bit people think. Heck,I support your right to hate anyone you want for whatever reason,including me. I served my country because I believe in our rights. Including the right to hate and be bigoted. I don't even believe in affirmative action. If you work your ass off and start a business,you should have the right to hire whatever kind of people you want,tall,short,black,white,etc as long as they're here LEGALLY that is!!!

Trip
05-14-2008, 07:15 AM
First and only warning, leave comparing squids to racial slang alone. It's not the same and never will be the same. The squid debate is always a good one, continue but keep it somewhat civil.

I gave you my reason through PM why I deleted your thread, if that isn't enough, too bad.

marko138
05-14-2008, 09:21 AM
This thread = hilarious. Tigger = more hilarious.

upshift
05-14-2008, 09:49 AM
Dude,they just left the motel like 1/2 mile away and are going to the beach. I've done it a million times in Daytona.

Yeah the beach 300 miles east of the gap

NONE_too_SOFT
05-14-2008, 09:59 AM
First and only warning, leave comparing squids to racial slang alone. It's not the same and never will be the same. The squid debate is always a good one, continue but keep it somewhat civil.

I gave you my reason through PM why I deleted your thread, if that isn't enough, too bad.

fair enough. I wasn't calling anybody names and was only trying to establish a relationship which people could obviously relate to.

I hope tigs hasn't listened to any rap music or turned on a television lately, his head might explode.

ceo012384
05-14-2008, 10:16 AM
That is what Tigger does. You will learn this.
:iagree:

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j195/drkieros/LegendaryThread.jpg

Trip
05-14-2008, 10:19 AM
fair enough. I wasn't calling anybody names and was only trying to establish a relationship which people could obviously relate to.

I hope tigs hasn't listened to any rap music or turned on a television lately, his head might explode.

I don't see why people take squid so offensive anyway. I call myself a squid all the time. Hell most of us get called ricky racer or some other gay name someone came up with to call us hooligans. Tigger you just need to get over it and learn to deal with being called a squid. Seriously if being called a squid is your worst problem, then you got a pretty damn good life.

marko138
05-14-2008, 10:26 AM
I can do ya one better. Tigger sucks.

dReWpY
05-14-2008, 10:44 AM
i get called a squid all the time by pc... and usually she is correct :zowned:

Amber Lamps
05-14-2008, 12:34 PM

Ahhh bullshit! You "didn't call anybody names"? You know that the "n" word is offensive and you know that I take offense to it from previous posts. You quoted my post and pointed out that you knew that I was half black before making your reply. I'm sure all of your friends are buying this, " I was just innocently trying to make a point,Trip" crap but you know what's really in your heart and soul. Fooling others is easy,fooling yourself is even easier but you make yourself the fool.

Yeah the beach 300 miles east of the gap

It was a joke...

Ha! Told you Ebbs! Man you spend alot of time sticking up for people without facts

Thanks!

I can do ya one better. Tigger sucks.

Hey,make up your mind John Kerry!

PiZdETS
05-14-2008, 12:41 PM
You probably CAN'T stunt worth a fuck or are too big of a coward to try and I really,really doubt you can dunk. So you sit back and criticise those that can and/or do. I guess a guy like Michael Jordan who won several dunk contests wasn't a "real player" in your book?
Epic fail at comprehension.

Michael Jordan doing the occasional dunk contest and dunking during a game is NOT RELATED TO someone who focuses only on dunking, amusing dribbling or other crowd-pleasing moves which are NOT BENEFICIAL TO YOUR BASKETBALL PLAYING.
The occasional power wheelie is mildly amusing for me, stoppies I've done on accident once or twice but all that other bullshit expanding an area of riding that didn't need expanding is gay.
If I sucked really hard and lost interest in taking corners and long trips then I could maybe see getting bored and wanting to hang out in a parking lot all day, fucking up my bike and my body for shits and giggles. I will NEVER lose interest in those two things so I won't.

Motorcycling is a big interest group encompassing many different areas of specialty but it is not big enough for gearless faggots who rarely have licenses or insurance to do stupid shit in traffic to piss off the entire non-motorcycling public. That's a stereotype but you can't deny it's uncannily accurate.
Yes canyon carvers have accidents too but find the crash or dui rates of your average stunter versus canyon carver and I'll prove that stereotype even more true. I have never met a stunter I would want to hang out with, ride with or trust with anything of value to me. They are generally the bottom of the sportbiking barrel and have correspondingly short lives.

If you're into stunting you should also be into ice skating. All form, no function, lots of homosexuals.

NONE_too_SOFT
05-14-2008, 12:42 PM
Ahhh bullshit! You "didn't call anybody names"? You know that the "n" word is offensive and you know that I take offense to it from previous posts. You quoted my post and pointed out that you knew that I was half black before making your reply. I'm sure all of your friends are buying this, " I was just innocently trying to make a point,Trip" crap but you know what's really in your heart and soul. Fooling others is easy,fooling yourself is even easier but you make yourself the fool.

i used it because, being half black, you can relate to the situation. I know you stunt, and i've never called you a squid. just like i know you're black, and i've never called you a nigger.

I wasnt calling you names, i wasnt being racicst. I'm a realist, and that is simply my point of view. you want to keep blowing this out of proportion and continue to make yourself look like a troll?

If you're into stunting you should also be into ice skating. All form, no function, lots of homosexuals.

PiZdOwned.

Amber Lamps
05-14-2008, 12:43 PM
I don't see why people take squid so offensive anyway. I call myself a squid all the time. Hell most of us get called ricky racer or some other gay name someone came up with to call us hooligans. Tigger you just need to get over it and learn to deal with being called a squid. Seriously if being called a squid is your worst problem, then you got a pretty damn good life.

Ummm...this started with the usual,for this forum,attack on GSXR riders. I was defending my adopted peeps when someone attacked my genetic peeps. But once again,I knew that I would take the heat and be the trouble maker in the end...
You know what,you're right! I'm gonna go outside and take a million pics of my bike and all the mods I've made and post them so I can be considered a better,more productive member of this forum! Weeeeeeeeeeeeee!

NONE_too_SOFT
05-14-2008, 12:58 PM
Ummm...this started with the usual,for this forum,attack on GSXR riders. I was defending my adopted peeps when someone attacked my genetic peeps. But once again,I knew that I would take the heat and be the trouble maker in the end...
You know what,you're right! I'm gonna go outside and take a million pics of my bike and all the mods I've made and post them so I can be considered a better,more productive member of this forum! Weeeeeeeeeeeeee!

You are a complete tool, i wish i could find the ignore option.

Trip
05-14-2008, 01:21 PM

I don't care if you are a productive member, it's just got to get tiring complaining about how we make fun noncorner carvers all the time. I ain't going to lie about it, but this forum is geared more to ricky racer than it is to mr stunta. I don't have a problem with that or you defending the stunta crowd. Go for it all you want, you are just fighting a losing battle here.

Ha! Told you Ebbs! Man you spend alot of time sticking up for people without facts

Actually Ebbs is technically right, we don't actually delete anything. The bad threads go on vacation to an exotic location in the south of France.

p00kienrayray
05-14-2008, 02:23 PM
...I'm gonna go outside and take a million pics of my bike and all the mods I've made and post them so I can be considered a better,more productive member of this forum! Weeeeeeeeeeeeee!

lol

Amber Lamps
05-14-2008, 02:35 PM
Epic fail at comprehension.

Michael Jordan doing the occasional dunk contest and dunking during a game is NOT RELATED TO someone who focuses only on dunking, amusing dribbling or other crowd-pleasing moves which are NOT BENEFICIAL TO YOUR BASKETBALL PLAYING.
The occasional power wheelie is mildly amusing for me, stoppies I've done on accident once or twice but all that other bullshit expanding an area of riding that didn't need expanding is gay.
If I sucked really hard and lost interest in taking corners and long trips then I could maybe see getting bored and wanting to hang out in a parking lot all day, fucking up my bike and my body for shits and giggles. I will NEVER lose interest in those two things so I won't.

Motorcycling is a big interest group encompassing many different areas of specialty but it is not big enough for gearless faggots who rarely have licenses or insurance to do stupid shit in traffic to piss off the entire non-motorcycling public. That's a stereotype but you can't deny it's uncannily accurate.
Yes canyon carvers have accidents too but find the crash or dui rates of your average stunter versus canyon carver and I'll prove that stereotype even more true. I have never met a stunter I would want to hang out with, ride with or trust with anything of value to me. They are generally the bottom of the sportbiking barrel and have correspondingly short lives.

OMG now hockey players are gay?!? Are all forms of recreation without purpose homosexual,or is it just ice skating,dunk contests and stunting... Don't you play pool,snowboard,play video games,ride for fun,anything that doesn't have a "function"? Do you only have sex just to make babies? Hmmm... When did Amish people start riding sportbikes and owning computers?

marko138
05-14-2008, 02:36 PM
OMG now hockey players are gay?!? Are all forms of recreation without purpose homosexual,or is it just ice skating,dunk contests and stunting... Don't you play pool,snowboard,play video games,ride for fun,anything that doesn't have a "function"? Do you only have sex just to make babies? Hmmm... When did Amish people start riding sportbikes and owning computers?

:plzdie::ts:

NONE_too_SOFT
05-14-2008, 02:38 PM
please dont quote his posts, it negates the function of the ignore option.

die thread, die.

Amber Lamps
05-14-2008, 02:38 PM
:plzdie::ts:

I am... I'm sure this thread will too...

marko138
05-14-2008, 02:41 PM
I am... I'm sure this thread will too...
Sounds good, buddy.

Amber Lamps
05-14-2008, 02:43 PM
Sounds good, buddy.

Nothing good about throat cancer...nothing.

Trip
05-14-2008, 03:09 PM
Sometimes that is just the way the world works.

pickle.of.doom
05-14-2008, 03:15 PM
lol... Tigger the Antagonist, NTS the Racist, Trip having to be the Nanny, and a bunch of Yes Ma'ams all agreeing with eachother...

What an entertaining thread!! :lol: :dthumb:

Trip
05-14-2008, 03:18 PM
lol... Tigger the Antagonist, NTS the Racist, Trip having to be the Nanny, and a bunch of Yes Ma'ams all agreeing with eachother...

Seriously, what the hell has the world come to when I am the responsible one?

Rider
05-14-2008, 03:19 PM

For who? :hangman: Actually what I want to do is. :drewpy: and watch half baked... Thats entertainment.

Amber Lamps
05-14-2008, 03:23 PM

Hey I'm the Protagonist I'll have you know! Fighting close-mindedness with his dying breaths!!! da dom dom!!!!

Dnyce
05-14-2008, 03:24 PM
it didnt start off too bad-then as usual turned to crap like all squid threads. can u ignore threads, or just ppl? im tired of seeing it pop up on new posts, cuz i cant help but click to see what you tards are arguing about next

pickle.of.doom
05-14-2008, 03:26 PM
Seriously, what the hell has the world come to when I am the responsible one?

:panic: <--panic

Amber Lamps
05-14-2008, 03:28 PM
I don't care if you are a productive member, it's just got to get tiring complaining about how we make fun noncorner carvers all the time. I ain't going to lie about it, but this forum is geared more to ricky racer than it is to mr stunta. I don't have a problem with that or you defending the stunta crowd. Go for it all you want, you are just fighting a losing battle here.

Actually Ebbs is technically right, we don't actually delete anything. The bad threads go on vacation to an exotic location in the south of France.

Yea I know...I've never really understood why I was invited to this forum in the first place. You all would be much better off just having your little core group and leaving it at that. Did you just need/want a "whipping boy" to break up the :iagree: monotony? I actually wasn't gonna sign up but I was laid up and bored so...

Rider
05-14-2008, 03:31 PM
:ts::bash::blah::evg::beath::jump::killself::urgay ::welcome3::badpost::mm:

Amber Lamps
05-14-2008, 03:40 PM
Sometimes that is just the way the world works.

Yep,so I'm working on making this the best Summer I've ever had!! :wink: Now if I can get the Dr and my body to cooperate!!!

:ts::bash::blah::evg::beath::jump::killself::urgay ::welcome3::badpost::mm:

WOW feelin' the love.....

Rider
05-14-2008, 03:46 PM
Yep,so I'm working on making this the best Summer I've ever had!! :wink: Now if I can get the Dr and my body to cooperate!!!

WOW feelin' the love.....

Not just you man. Just agree to disagree and move on. We don't have to drag this shit out.

Dnyce
05-14-2008, 03:57 PM
i didnt quote the basketball reference-but the original and1 and rucker park videos are damn sure entertaining.

I actually wasn't gonna sign up but I was laid up and bored so...

oh shut up, u know you like it here-the other place is mega lame.

this place isnt geared to anyone-theres just more ricky racers and ricky racer wanna bes here than there are drag racers or stunters. theres nothin wrong with stunting, its a niche sport, just like freestyle mx- hate it or love it.

and its not censored so if some1 says/or shares something some1 said that was fucking stupid in the motorcycle world, they're gonna get shit talked about them. and thats what the original post was. his general lack of knowledge/common sense. not that he was a stunter, it was how he was going about it.

so fellas- go smoke a blunt, hit the pipe, pack a bowl, pop a pill, tie off, whatever the fuck you do, and fucking relax.

NONE_too_SOFT
05-14-2008, 04:06 PM
shit escalates on the interweb like throwing a mentos in a 2 liter of coke.

TIGGER is a catalyst for drama. big fucking deal

I hate these threads where everybody has to put their serious face on and give their two cents about what they think is wrong with the world. Get the fuck over it, life isnt fair, but it is vast. If you dont like somethere here you're more than welcome to GTFO.

when we say dont ride like an asshole, that carries over into all aspects of life as well.

Trip
05-14-2008, 04:31 PM
Yea I know...I've never really understood why I was invited to this forum in the first place. You all would be much better off just having your little core group and leaving it at that. Did you just need/want a "whipping boy" to break up the :iagree: monotony? I actually wasn't gonna sign up but I was laid up and bored so...

You actually provide quality posts when there isn't a tigger vs the most everyone else thread going. It's just the stupid net drama, you go look at old TWF threads and I have a ton of those back in the day. It's all good. Hell if anything these type of threads make days go by faster at work, which is never a bad thing.

Dnyce
05-14-2008, 04:48 PM
its fun to put your serious face on and pretend to care-like trip said, makes time go by quicker

Katherine
05-14-2008, 09:19 PM
Oh my dear douche-bagedness.

Imagine if you will...

Pulling up to a red light. In the lane next to me? A GSXR 1000 with a super stud muffin sitting atop it with a textile gsxr jacket loaded with patches (unzipped of course and no helmet). What's new?

I glance over and ACCIDENTALLY catch his eye. He notices me looking at him and smiles. I immediately avert my eyes forward in the hopes he doesn't think I was actually checking him out.

My teenage daughter notices. After hearing my description, she desperately wants to see how squid-like this douche is. She opens up the passenger visor mirror to discreetly look and then slams the visor shut, "He saw me looking!"

As if in response, the douche whistle revs his engine over and over again. Ick.

Mr Lefty
05-14-2008, 09:25 PM
way to go Kat... you just added to his over inflated ego... next time yell out... you'd look better with a helmet or something... :lol:

NONE_too_SOFT
05-14-2008, 09:27 PM
next time give him the wheelie hand motion and see if he'll just take himself out of the gene pool.

Katherine
05-14-2008, 09:30 PM
I know. I know. The rugrat now faces restriction...FOREVER. How dare she make the squid think he's all that and a bag of chips. I swore I raised her much better than this.

*shakes head in bitter disappointment*

Mr Lefty
05-14-2008, 09:38 PM
uh... you did get his attention there Ms. Robinson

marko138
05-15-2008, 09:06 AM
Fuck this thread and the horse it rode in on.

Rider
05-15-2008, 09:18 AM
Fuck this thread and the Squid it rode in on.

Fixed it for you.

z06boy
05-15-2008, 10:02 AM
Ok...haven't been paying this thread any attention...clicked on it and went to "last page"...guess I'm going back and doing some reading here. :whistle:

*edit*

Nevermind...made it to post 79 or so and realized why I hadn't paid it any attention...

ceo012384
05-15-2008, 12:39 PM
uh... you did get his attention there Ms. Robinson
Still loving this hilarious reference.

Ummm...this started with the usual,for this forum,attack on GSXR riders.
But once again,I knew that I would take the heat and be the trouble maker in the end...

If there's one thing I hate, it's that 'poor me, the world is out to get me, I deserve special treament' attitude. Get over yourself. People wouldn't jump all over you if you didn't say retarded shit.

Makes for great entertainment though.

marko138
05-16-2008, 09:21 AM
Still loving this hilarious reference.

If there's one thing I hate, it's that 'poor me, the world is out to get me, I deserve special treament' attitude. Get over yourself. People wouldn't jump all over you if you didn't say retarded shit.

Makes for great entertainment though.
For once this guy is spot on.

t-homo
05-17-2008, 01:04 AM
For once this guy is spot on.

Yeah, not being a fag and making out with himself. Like in this picture...
http://photos-943.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-sf2p/v234/30/68/907943/n907943_39024197_8306.jpg

BTW,:zowned:

Mr Lefty
05-17-2008, 02:32 AM
fuck'n CEO the conjorned twins? :lol: too bad they separated them... being attached at the tongue would be about the only way we can stop him from talk'n shit

Dnyce
05-17-2008, 03:24 AM
fuck'n CEO the conjorned twins? :lol: too bad they separated them... being attached at the tongue would be about the only way we can stop him from talk'n shit

and now theres twice the shit spewing outta one person

marko138
05-17-2008, 09:29 AM
and now theres twice the shit spewing outta one person
Nice.

ceo012384
05-17-2008, 10:32 AM
Yeah, not being a fag and making out with himself. Like in this picture...

BTW,:zowned:
It's better than making with other dudes, T-rock:

http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff187/ceo012384/n1293780374_30775906_1273.jpg

But yeah that was from playing with my friend's mac one time. That shit was so much fun. This one was my favorite:

http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff187/ceo012384/Photo198.jpg

NONE_too_SOFT
05-17-2008, 12:38 PM
It's better than making with other dudes, T-rock:

http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff187/ceo012384/n1293780374_30775906_1273.jpg

whoa dude on the right looks ultra gay... what possesed you fags to take such gay pic and then upload it to the internet?