PDA

View Full Version : Penguins suck!

Rider
03-23-2010, 08:20 AM
Go Wings. Now that they got their team healthy the freight train is rolling!

That is all.

"I detest Sydney Crosby more than any other athlete in pro sports" - Bill Simonson, local sports radio host. I fully concur with this statement! :rockwoot:

tommymac
03-23-2010, 08:50 AM
Helps the sabres too. Going for the #2 seed :)

marko138
03-23-2010, 09:23 AM
Right now, they do suck. They are not playing well. Fluery is blowing goats. Might, MIGHT, make it to the 2nd round of the playoffs playing this way.

tommymac
03-23-2010, 09:35 AM
them and jersey are slumping now and the sabres are playing better. theyre 2 points out of the second seed

Rider
03-23-2010, 09:52 AM
In the east the standing are staying pretty steady but in the west there are teams surging like Phoenix( 9 wins in a row) and Nashville, and teams slumping like San Jose(6 losses in a row). It's going to be hard to predict the playoff seeding but I'm pretty certain those in the top 8 will stay there.

tommymac
03-23-2010, 09:55 AM
The east is still interesting.

washington has locked down #1 but buffalo, nj and pitt and fighting for 2 and 3. the looser of the pitt nj battle will get 4 then 5-8 is all jammed up and even atlanta is a point out of the #8 spot. The rangers seem to be fading now and are prolly out of it.

Cass
03-23-2010, 09:58 AM
It would be a cruel twist for Phoenix to go to the playoffs and do well, since Tippett was canned for not taking the Stars far enough in their Cup quest recently and the Stars aren't doing so great this year.

TommyHotWheel
03-23-2010, 12:36 PM
I look forward to driving thru Pennsylvania with my big, red, winged wheel on the back glass of my truck. After what that little bitch did to Zetts last night, I wish Bert woulda went Hadukken on his whiny ass. Nice to see Howie jump in too, as Fleury was nowhere to be seen.

defector
03-23-2010, 12:42 PM
In the east the standing are staying pretty steady but in the west there are teams surging like Phoenix( 9 wins in a row)

Nothing like cutting loose The Great One and being a damn near homeless franchise to light a fire under your ass.
I have been waiting on a playoff series win since they got here from Winnipeg. I think they might deliver this year.

Rider
03-23-2010, 12:49 PM
Nothing like cutting loose The Great One and being a damn near homeless franchise to light a fire under your ass.
I have been waiting on a playoff series win since they got here from Winnipeg. I think they might deliver this year.

They never won a series back in the days of Roenick, Khabibulin, Tkachuk? I thought they had. Must have always been a 1st round bow out.