PDA

View Full Version : New Visor Day!!!

Smittie61984
05-09-2008, 09:30 PM
Well since everyone is such a baller in what is somehow a recession and getting new bikes. Well I got me a loan today so I could afford a new visor for my helmet. Oh yeah. It's smoke and she sure is purdy.

My old visor was beat to hell with scratches all in it and held all water when it rained from all the scratches.

Pics coming soon!!!

Take that fuckers

NONE_too_SOFT
05-09-2008, 09:45 PM
im sick of jew stealing of my thread titles. i want royalties

6doublefive321
05-09-2008, 09:56 PM
Well since everyone is such a baller in what is somehow a recession and getting new bikes. Well I got me a loan today so I could afford a new visor for my helmet. Oh yeah. It's smoke and she sure is purdy.

My old visor was beat to hell with scratches all in it and held all water when it rained from all the scratches.

Pics coming soon!!!

Take that fuckers

Nice! What mods you planning?

Smittie61984
05-09-2008, 10:46 PM
Well I'm going for some Icon stickers and a chrome whitetrash siloute sticker. I figured that'd be good for a few HP to the wheels.

Still working on the pics but working on some insurance crap so I can ride it.

t-homo
05-10-2008, 06:08 AM
Well I'm going for some Icon stickers and a chrome whitetrash siloute sticker. I figured that'd be good for a few HP to the wheels.

Still working on the pics but working on some insurance crap so I can ride it.

Stickers don't add hp dumbass. All they do is make the surface of the bike slicker so its more aerodynamic.

Smittie61984
05-10-2008, 07:52 AM
Bullshit. I have dyno numbers to prove it.

You do have to make sure you add the right stickers though.

jalaan1
05-10-2008, 09:59 AM

Pics coming soon!!!

Take that fuckers

i hear ya.
with all these 'new' purchases going around, i might have to do the same.

Lamnidae
05-11-2008, 12:35 AM
Bullshit. I have dyno numbers to prove it.

You do have to make sure you add the right stickers though.

Don't forget they gotta be ZR rated stickers.... otherwise that shit just don't fly brother.