PDA

View Full Version : Nice!

OTB
02-28-2008, 10:01 AM
Thanks for the invite from Marko and Rider; I had pretty much stopped going to that OTHER site (that shall remain nameless). Pity, it was a nice place for a couple of years. Now I'll support THIS site.......

Shortened my name to what everybody calls me ('cept for the rude parts :lol:).

May I suggest that ya'll put yer heads together and figure out the segments that you wish to appeal to,(stunters, street racers, tourers, sport-tourers, newbs, ect.) and then incorporate that into the site.

I'll be glad to help any way I can....or I'll mind my own business....'cause it's your site and you get to run it any way you want to....

Thanks again for the invite.

OTB

the chi
02-28-2008, 10:05 AM
WELCOME!! So glad to see you!!!

OneSickPsycho
02-28-2008, 10:06 AM
Thanks for the invite from Marko and Rider; I had pretty much stopped going to that OTHER site (that shall remain nameless). Pity, it was a nice place for a couple of years. Now I'll support THIS site.......

May I suggest that ya'll put yer heads together and figure out the segments that you wish to appeal to,(stunters, street racers, tourers, sport-tourers, newbs, ect.) and then incorporate that into the site.

I'll be glad to help any way I can....or I'll mind my own business....'cause it's your site and you get to run it any way you want to....

OTB

Excellent that you're here. From what I gather this place is to appeal to all forms of motorcycling... There seems to be a section for a lot of things... I guess we'll just let the masses determine what the primary focus is...

OTB
02-28-2008, 10:07 AM
WELCOME!! So glad to see you!!!

Nice to be here and see so many friends..................

dReWpY
02-28-2008, 10:09 AM
otb it is awesome to see you here

Rider
02-28-2008, 10:11 AM
Excellent that you're here. From what I gather this place is to appeal to all forms of motorcycling... There seems to be a section for a lot of things... I guess we'll just let the masses determine what the primary focus is...

Yep, we are here to appeal to everyone. If there is a new section you think we need, speak up. This site is going to be run with ideas and input from its members.

OneSickPsycho
02-28-2008, 10:12 AM
Yep, we are here to appeal to everyone. If there is a new section you think we need, speak up. This site is going to be run with ideas and input from its members.

Nice. Do I smell a year end recap challenge?

dReWpY
02-28-2008, 10:13 AM
you smell what the rock is cooking!!!

thats been in discussion and should be a reality shortly

OneSickPsycho
02-28-2008, 10:14 AM
you smell what the rock is cooking!!!

thats been in discussion and should be a reality shortly

I started a thread as to not jack OTB's any further... Damnit though... Imagine if OTB got in on the action... Do it Do it!!!

fpzx10
02-28-2008, 10:17 AM
A big :welcome:

Glad you could make it. I look forward to your wealth of knowledge.

NONE_too_SOFT
02-28-2008, 10:57 AM
hey how ya doin.

OTB
02-28-2008, 02:25 PM
hey how ya doin.

I be good..... 'bout you NTS? You gonna get in lotsa hot water over here, too?:wink:

dReWpY
02-28-2008, 02:27 PM
I be good..... 'bout you NTS? You gonna get in lotsa hot water over here, too?:wink:

nope :wink:

marko138
02-28-2008, 03:00 PM
There he is. Almost time to ride, OTB. I'm coming down your way this year.

Dave
02-28-2008, 03:03 PM
welcome over OTB! now we need a whole new set of your stickys!

Mr Lefty
02-28-2008, 03:31 PM
Hey OTB! awesome! glad to have ya over here!:dthumb:

t-homo
02-28-2008, 03:44 PM
Welcome OTB. Good to know we have the resident know it all here.

JoJoYZF
02-28-2008, 04:41 PM
Welcome OTB. Good to know we have the resident know it all here.

Hell yea. Welcome otb

Cutty72
02-28-2008, 05:23 PM
Welcome...

Let the knowledge fountain flow.

neebelung
02-28-2008, 05:48 PM

OTB

SOOOOO happy you're here.... :D

NeonspeedRT
02-28-2008, 07:53 PM
Hello and welcome to the new boards. Glad to have you here. :twfix:

Lamnidae
02-29-2008, 12:14 AM
Welcome OTB......

:dthumb:

sarawalker
02-29-2008, 12:20 AM
welcome

ceo012384
03-10-2008, 12:35 AM
Really glad you're here, OTB. You've got a lot of great knowledge to share. And a nice guy to boot.

PiZdETS
03-10-2008, 01:58 AM
Welcome OTB! Glad you're here buddy.

What bikes you riding now/what bikes you looking at getting this season?

I'll make an attempt to copy and paste your collected works from olden twf onto here. A great resource for newbs and old riders alike.