PDA

View Full Version : Sorry Tommymac, McNabb

tached1000rr
04-04-2010, 09:18 PM
Well McNabb is off to the Redskins....

defector
04-04-2010, 10:01 PM
WTF would you allow him to go to a team in the division?

Curb
04-04-2010, 10:04 PM
WTF would you allow him to go to a team in the division?
that just goes to show you how devalued the Eagles think he is. I hope he rips them a new asshole this year.

Dave
04-04-2010, 10:05 PM
ding dong the witch is dead!

Sixxxxer
04-04-2010, 11:27 PM
All the people who wanted him gone are fucking idiots. I hope the redskins win the superbowl...I really do. This city is fucked. At least the phillies make smart decisions and make moves to TRY and win championships...This is what's gonna happen...Kolb is gonna look like a asshat fuck up miserably and vick is gonna step in and save the day look like a saint and win the city over...all while its to late for them to make the playoffs and everyone is going to bitch bc they didn't do what was expected of them...

Ah fuck it. Go Saints!!

Dave
04-05-2010, 12:18 AM
All the people who wanted him gone are fucking idiots. I hope the redskins win the superbowl...I really do. This city is fucked. At least the phillies make smart decisions and make moves to TRY and win championships...This is what's gonna happen...Kolb is gonna look like a asshat fuck up miserably and vick is gonna step in and save the day look like a saint and win the city over...all while its to late for them to make the playoffs and everyone is going to bitch bc they didn't do what was expected of them...

Ah fuck it. Go Saints!!

dude when the guy wasnt broke he was choking in the big game. i know he could get us there but if you cant win it whats the point?

Sixxxxer
04-05-2010, 05:50 AM
You forget that football is an 11 person effort?? Yes the quarterback is a very important piece but without a good supporting cast the guy can only do so much.

You know what's funny...dan marino was a great QB. He never won a superbowl either.

Everyone is so quick to bash the guy like he's the worst QB Philly's ever had yet he has like every record set for the franchise.

tommymac
04-05-2010, 06:00 AM
Hope mcnabb can still run since washington has NO offensive line

Trip
04-05-2010, 06:52 AM
Mcnabb is NO marino

EpyonXero
04-05-2010, 07:36 AM
Ugh, I dont know what the hell Andy was thinking here. This is a terrible move.

tached1000rr
04-05-2010, 08:25 AM
I read an article recently about McNabb getting no respect, despite having a great winning percentage, lowest interception ratio, being the eagles all time stat leader, etc... They compared his numbers to many present and past QBs, funny how his numbers were better than many, some just had a superbowl ring that one could say they fell into. It also talked about the fact that he does not have off the field incidents, is professional and the guy gets no respect.

EpyonXero
04-05-2010, 08:27 AM
I read an article recently about McNabb getting no respect, despite having a great winning percentage, lowest interception ratio, being the eagles all time stat leader, etc... They compared his numbers to many present and past QBs, funny how his numbers were better than many, some just had a superbowl ring that one could say they fell into. It also talked about the fact that he does not have off the field incidents, is professional and the guy gets no respect.

I agree.

goof2
04-05-2010, 09:21 AM

Ah fuck it. Go Saints!!

Vick was over-hyped at Atlanta. I'm not sure he had the ability to "save the day" back then. I don't think he has that ability now.

marko138
04-05-2010, 09:23 AM
Kolb is not the answer. I'm not sure why everyone thinks he is. I dont get it. McNabb can still play. I too hope the Skins beat their asses twice this year.

Trip
04-05-2010, 09:31 AM
Ah fuck it. Go Saints!!

We don't allow gingers to be fans of our team.

defector
04-05-2010, 09:52 AM

Hell, I remember the Philly fans booing when he was drafted. They have been crying about cutting him loose for years.

Today I hate the Eagles a tiny bit less, but I hate the skins even more.

Curb
04-05-2010, 10:11 AM
Being a Giant fan I don't think there was ever a time I liked the Eagles. I've always liked Donavan McNabb as a person and as a QB. I never thought that I would see McNabb in any other uniform other then an Eagles one, but hey its a business after all and everyone is trying to make the best decisions possible for their team. I can honestly say that I think that today I hate the Eagles more than I did yesterday. This reminds me of when Johnny Unitas was shipped out to San Diego after the Colts were done with him (except he really wasn't productive anymore) , I just hope that Daniel Snyder gets his act together and gets this guy an O-line.

Rider
04-05-2010, 10:27 AM
I couldn't care less about McNabb, the Eagles, or the Redskins. Fuck em all.

goof2
04-05-2010, 11:04 AM
I just hope that Daniel Snyder gets his act together and gets this guy an O-line.

Anyone whose hopes are tied to Al Davis Jr. starting to make smart decisions is in for a lot of disappointment.:lol:

defector
04-05-2010, 11:56 AM
the Giants, the Eagles, and the Redskins. Fuck em all.

Fixed, and I agree 100%.

EpyonXero
04-05-2010, 12:53 PM
The ore I read about this trade it sounds like Andy Reid had better offers than what they got from thr Redskins but he wanted to put McNabb in the best situation possible and McNabb preffered Washington.

marko138
04-05-2010, 02:25 PM
Prediction: Eagles win total this season...< 8.

goof2
04-05-2010, 02:52 PM
The ore I read about this trade it sounds like Andy Reid had better offers than what they got from thr Redskins but he wanted to put McNabb in the best situation possible and McNabb preffered Washington.

I believe McNabb also has a no-trade clause in his contract. If that is the case Reid wouldn't have had a choice about which situation he could put McNabb in.

defector
04-05-2010, 04:45 PM

I thought McNabb wanted Minnesota?

Sixxxxer
04-05-2010, 04:58 PM
Mcnabb is NO marino

Oh ya?? Why??

Marino never won the big show...yet people dont rip on him like they do Mcnabb. It's MORE than just the Playoffs, Tached nailed it right it the head, The guy is Consistent as fuck...Look at what happened when the Eagles went out and SPENT money, They made the superbowl...Then TO wanted more money and the Eagles did what they do best...Shipped him off because there Jew Fucks.

And Trip,

Go Fuck yourself :rockwoot:

EpyonXero
04-05-2010, 08:15 PM
I thought McNabb wanted Minnesota?

Im not sure they were ever really in the game.

tommymac
04-05-2010, 08:24 PM
Im not sure they were ever really in the game.

I think Favre has them by the balls right now.

I also cant see reid doing mcnabb a favor by trading him to washington. It was prolly the best offer they had, teams dont want ot trade guys to divisional rivals unless its the best offer they can get especially in the ultra competetive NFC east

tached1000rr
04-05-2010, 08:30 PM
I think Favre has them by the balls right now.

I also cant see reid doing mcnabb a favor by trading him to washington. It was prolly the best offer they had, teams dont want ot trade guys to divisional rivals unless its the best offer they can get especially in the ultra competetive NFC east

either that or McNabb has pics of Reid in the hot tub surrounded by women that he does not want his wife to see:lol

tommymac
04-05-2010, 08:33 PM
either that or McNabb has pics of Reid in the hot tub surrounded by women that he does not want his wife to see:lol

reids in enough shit with his kids being fuck ups I figure thats the leastof his worries :lol:

'73 H1 Triple
04-11-2010, 04:30 PM
Hell, I remember the Philly fans booing when he was drafted. They have been crying about cutting him loose for years.

Today I hate the Eagles a tiny bit less, but I hate the skins even more.

Some Eagles fans were pissed they drafted McNabb instead of Ricky Williams http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v78/JRD77VET/gif/GFU/1_4_110.gif

reids in enough shit with his kids being fuck ups I figure thats the least of his worries :lol:

:iagree: His one kid was busted again for trying to smuggle drugs into prison when he started his sentence. :wtfru:

~~~~~~~~~~~

Although McNabb showed signs of brilliance from time to time, he also choked ( or puked ) at the most inopportune times.

If your "star" QB isn't any good come crunch time, cut him loose. Plus, if he was still an Eagle on May 6th, he got a 6.5 million dollar bonus.