PDA

View Full Version : Finally Wheels!!

Phenix_Rider
05-12-2008, 10:44 PM
Hells yeah, finally found a decent deal on an extra set of wheels! :rockwoot: Some guy at riderforums dumped his bike and is parting it out :sorry:

So I'm getting a set of stock wheels, with stock rubber on yet, plus the rotors and sprocket for a hair more than the dealers want for one wheel!!:panic: When I finally finish off the Roads, I can slap the stock meats back on to finish the street season. And I'm getting race takeoffs from someone at work that used to race an SV and moved up to a Ducati:drool:

NONE_too_SOFT
05-12-2008, 10:45 PM
so when you gonna come up yonder and ride?

Phenix_Rider
05-12-2008, 10:48 PM
I may be in Ohio June 8th for an old friend's graduation. Might have time to ride that saturday. What are you planning for trackdays? Surely you're taking the new ride out to see what it'll do. At some point, I want to hit Mid Ohio.

NONE_too_SOFT
05-12-2008, 10:50 PM
I may be in Ohio June 8th for an old friend's graduation. Might have time to ride that saturday. What are you planning for trackdays? Surely you're taking the new ride out to see what it'll do. At some point, I want to hit Mid Ohio.

im still trying to get my first TD in around mid july, it'd be sweet to have somebody i knew there. imma get ahold of a guy i know that used to be an instructor and find out times and prices, if your interested. afa Jun 8 goes im going to be tearin it up at the dragon till the 9th or 10th.

Phenix_Rider
05-12-2008, 10:53 PM
im still trying to get my first TD in around mid july, it'd be sweet to have somebody i knew there. imma get ahold of a guy i know that used to be an instructor and find out times and prices, if your interested. afa Jun 8 goes im going to be tearin it up at the dragon till the 9th or 10th.

D'oh! (Hey- can we get a smiley for that?)

Lots of tracks around- all of them at least 2 hours away, but less than 6. Not too bad. I'm considering going to a TPM or STT school first. Probably be a month or so till I can afford it.

NONE_too_SOFT
05-12-2008, 10:55 PM
I'll keep ya in the loop, maybe i can get jojoyzf to come down from cleveland and hitch a ride on my trailor and we'll make a little event out of it.

either way, if you ever cross the border lemme know, im always down for a trip down south.

Phenix_Rider
05-12-2008, 10:57 PM
I'll keep ya in the loop, maybe i can get jojoyzf to come down from cleveland and hitch a ride on my trailor and we'll make a little event out of it.

either way, if you ever cross the border lemme know, im always down for a trip down south.

:lol: just noticed your avi
Cold Hands+Exhaust=Happy

And I have two words for that: GRIP HEATERS

NONE_too_SOFT
05-12-2008, 10:59 PM
:lol: just noticed your avi

And I have two words for that: GRIP HEATERS

more like dont get caught in a downpour.

JoJoYZF
05-12-2008, 10:59 PM

Even if Im not ready to hit the track by that point Id probably be game for headin down there.

NONE_too_SOFT
05-12-2008, 11:05 PM
well start gettin ready, i'll tty tomorrow.

JoJoYZF
05-12-2008, 11:12 PM
Yeah only downfall is I gotta still buy boots, leathers, gauntlets and then have money for the TD and new tires before it. Im shootin for later this season or early next season.