PDA

View Full Version : Spoiler, care? or dont care?

azoomm
04-12-2010, 12:44 PM
At one time, I cared. Now, because the results are EVERYWHERE the moment the race is over, I don't even get online if I don't want to see the results. Besides, I watch the race for the race, not just to see who lands on the podium.

You?

ontwo
04-12-2010, 12:45 PM
I need SPOILER alerts because I have to DVR everything

Rider
04-12-2010, 12:49 PM
I would rather not see the results until I watch the race. I don't go online anywhere else to see race results so I can avoid seeing the "spoiler" as long as the spoiler tags are used.

smileyman
04-12-2010, 12:49 PM
I dont care. If i DVR it for later I probably seek out the results. Doesnt give me any less pleasure seeing how they got there.

If I am saving the suprise, I dont go anywhere near the internet.

shmike
04-12-2010, 12:50 PM
I would rather not see the results until I watch the race. I don't go online anywhere else to see race results so I can avoid seeing the "spoiler" as long as the spoiler tags are used.

I agree.

It makes it more exciting not knowing the results ahead of time.

KSGregman
04-12-2010, 12:58 PM
I don't care...I watch the MotoGP (Moto2 and MotoGP...don't care for the 125 races) races live....and only loosely follow WSB.

CrazyKell
04-12-2010, 01:10 PM
At one time, I cared. Now, because the results are EVERYWHERE the moment the race is over, I don't even get online if I don't want to see the results. Besides, I watch the race for the race, not just to see who lands on the podium.

You?

I'm the same way. If I really didn't want to see the results I wouldn't go online. :idk:

marko138
04-12-2010, 01:26 PM
I dont watch the race, the only place I see results is this forum. Keep posting them shits.

z06boy
04-12-2010, 03:00 PM
If I don't want to know the results I don't click on the link after the race until I've seen it.

Same goes for some TV shows.

Cutty72
04-12-2010, 03:09 PM
I usually forget the results by the time I get to watch the race anyway. :lol:

anthonyk
04-12-2010, 04:43 PM
I like the spoiler heading. It may take me a day or two to get around to watching the race, and I can't avoid going online that long. :D

Particle Man
04-12-2010, 04:48 PM
I usually forget the results by the time I get to watch the race anyway. :lol:

Glad I'm not the only one.

Cass
04-12-2010, 06:16 PM
I like the spoiler heading. It may take me a day or two to get around to watching the race, and I can't avoid going online that long. :D

This. I understand shit goes online immediately... everything is at the speed of teh intarwebz.. be courteous to people who can't watch the race while it's being broadcast.

TYEster
04-12-2010, 07:48 PM
Don't care about spoilers or the people that do, I'm enough of a fan to watch my racing when it's on.

karl_1052
04-13-2010, 08:19 AM

This.

Plus I have to download the races, cause I don't get them on TV.

CrazyKell
04-13-2010, 08:50 AM
This.

Plus I have to download the races, cause I don't get them on TV.

You don't get Speed?

Dave
04-13-2010, 10:05 AM
You don't get Speed?

you mean 23 1/2 hours of nascrap drama followed by 15 minutes of other racing coverage? Taped?

karl_1052
04-13-2010, 10:06 AM
You don't get Speed?

I only have basic cable. I download what I want to watch, not what Rogers tells me I should watch.

CrazyKell
04-13-2010, 10:12 AM
you mean 23 1/2 hours of nascrap drama followed by 15 minutes of other racing coverage? Taped?

It comes with my package. :idk:

I only have basic cable. I download what I want to watch, not what Rogers tells me I should watch.

I didn't know I was being brainwashed. :whatwhat:

karl_1052
04-13-2010, 12:38 PM

I didn't know I was being brainwashed. :whatwhat:

The cable is only for my dad. The last time I watched TV was the superbowl.

anthonyk
04-13-2010, 01:05 PM
Our cable doesn't have Speed in the basic package, and I like the BBC or Eurosport announcers a whole lot better for WSBK and GP.

Tmall
04-13-2010, 02:56 PM
I'm in the don't care camp. I don't care if I know the ending of movies either. It doesn't ruin it for me.

And like has been said, if you don't want the results you should take the responsibility for yourself and just avoid the forums until you see it.

azoomm
04-13-2010, 04:39 PM
I'm in the don't care camp. I don't care if I know the ending of movies either. It doesn't ruin it for me.

And like has been said, if you don't want the results you should take the responsibility for yourself and just avoid the forums until you see it.

But that's crazy talk. :lol:

We were laughing about it yesterday. Ben Spies is pretty active on his facebook - almost immediately after the race he posted an update of where he finished. Someone bitched about it on a comment - then they disappeared off his friends list :lol:

Dave
04-13-2010, 05:38 PM

We were laughing about it yesterday. Ben Spies is pretty active on his facebook - almost immediately after the race he posted an update of where he finished. Someone bitched about it on a comment - then they disappeared off his friends list :lol:

yeah i fucked up the ending of the daytona poking around on melissa paris's page while it was airing. She was twittering right as soon as they had her off track :lol:

Tmall
04-13-2010, 07:47 PM

I can picture it now, "Thanks a lot asshole! I didn't see it yet!" WTF are people thinking, do they think they're important enough to even register on the "I'm sorry, who are you?" scale??

azoomm
04-13-2010, 09:55 PM
I can picture it now, "Thanks a lot asshole! I didn't see it yet!" WTF are people thinking, do they think they're important enough to even register on the "I'm sorry, who are you?" scale??

Have you met the general public?

CrazyKell
04-13-2010, 09:57 PM
This thread has taught me that I can be "friends" with Ben Spies on facebook. Win!

Dave
04-14-2010, 10:08 AM
This thread has taught me that I can be "friends" with Ben Spies on facebook. Win!

i just wish i could find his PSN id or gamertag. I know he uses the motogp games for practice and to learn tracks...

Trip
04-14-2010, 10:10 AM
it doesnt matter to me, knowing the results or not knowing them.

Particle Man
04-14-2010, 01:29 PM
:eek:

redflip