PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Ninja 250 turn signal housing

upshift
05-13-2008, 11:20 PM
I am looking for a used left turn signal housing. I have been looking all over for one of these and I cant get one OEM because Kawasaki does not sell the housing as a separate part. IF someone can help me out I would greatly appreciate it. Otherwise I will be getting flush mounts.

For those who dont know what Im talking about its the black box that the light assembly goes into.

JoJoYZF
05-14-2008, 04:54 PM
Dont have the housing you're looking for but I do have a set of flushmounts for sale in another thread. Just wanted to let you know.

ceo012384
05-14-2008, 06:26 PM
if the ones from the 500's fit, join my local board nestreetriders.com.... it's got all the NH racers and tons of them run EX500's and will have spare parts.

Yeah the name of the forum is funy because half the dudes are track only.

Mr Lefty
05-14-2008, 07:12 PM
I am looking for a used left turn signal housing. I have been looking all over for one of these and I cant get one OEM because Kawasaki does not sell the housing as a separate part. IF someone can help me out I would greatly appreciate it. Otherwise I will be getting flush mounts.

For those who dont know what Im talking about its the black box that the light assembly goes into.

PM my little bro... Duke... he's got a set that are faux CF... but they work and are in good shape...

if you don't hear back from him let me know... I'll call him and get his bitch ass on here

upshift
05-14-2008, 11:45 PM
Dont have the housing you're looking for but I do have a set of flushmounts for sale in another thread. Just wanted to let you know.

Posted in the thread.

if the ones from the 500's fit, join my local board nestreetriders.com.... it's got all the NH racers and tons of them run EX500's and will have spare parts.

Yeah the name of the forum is funy because half the dudes are track only.

Im not sure if they are the same are not. Ill check tho. Thanks :dthumb:

PM my little bro... Duke... he's got a set that are faux CF... but they work and are in good shape...

if you don't hear back from him let me know... I'll call him and get his bitch ass on here

For a 250? Hmmm I may be able to rattle can em red.

Mr Lefty
05-15-2008, 01:36 AM
yeah he's got a green 250... actually now that I think about it... I think the lights are silver... shit... I forget... pm him he'll tell ya for sure... but they'd be easy as fuck to paint

ceo012384
05-15-2008, 12:11 PM
Im not sure if they are the same are not. Ill check tho. Thanks :dthumb:
If they are, any dude who has one on there would probably give it to you for free plus shipping. Great guys on there. Lots of ballbusting, but nice people.

p00kienrayray
05-15-2008, 04:30 PM
for small things like that you should look into bikebandit.com or like sites.

upshift
05-19-2008, 07:01 PM

I finally got around to PMing him. If you could let him know I'd appreciate it. I havent been able to work on the bike lately so I didnt know if I really wanted them. Thats why I'm just now doing it if ur wondering :lol:

Mr Lefty
05-19-2008, 07:24 PM
I pm'd him... don't know if he's checked it though... I'll give him a call tomorrow morning my time (tuesday night for you guys) and tell him to check into it...

they're Silver actually... I was able to see them in a picture of his bike I had... I don't know if he's planning on keeping them or not... don't see why... but ehh I dunno... :lol:

upshift
05-19-2008, 07:26 PM
I pm'd him... don't know if he's checked it though... I'll give him a call tomorrow morning my time (tuesday night for you guys) and tell him to check into it...

they're Silver actually... I was able to see them in a picture of his bike I had... I don't know if he's planning on keeping them or not... don't see why... but ehh I dunno... :lol:

Thanks :dthumb: If he doesnt want em Ill take em and rattle can 'em black or red :lol: