PDA

View Full Version : Just replaced my front tire

Vettezilla (Impala Balko)
05-15-2008, 09:20 AM
Man I just replaced my front tire with a pilot power and man does it make a world of difference haveing new meat up front. The thing turns in effortlessly it feels like a new bike. The old tire was completely smoked and way past due on replacing. Before I replaced I had to force it to lean hard now I just lean a little and it just drops down in. Man this might make me fall in love with the old 750 all over again.

ceo012384
05-15-2008, 12:53 PM
Man I just replaced my front tire with a pilot power and man does it make a world of difference haveing new meat up front. The thing turns in effortlessly it feels like a new bike. The old tire was completely smoked and way past due on replacing. Before I replaced I had to force it to lean hard now I just lean a little and it just drops down in. Man this might make me fall in love with the old 750 all over again.

Nice dude.... going from round/flat to a triangular profile tire makes an amazing difference in turn-in. When I threw me corsaIIIs on I almost blew narrow of my first apex because it dropped in so quickly.

Vettezilla (Impala Balko)
05-15-2008, 01:45 PM
Nice dude.... going from round/flat to a triangular profile tire makes an amazing difference in turn-in. When I threw me corsaIIIs on I almost blew narrow of my first apex because it dropped in so quickly.

Whats wierd is the tire wore on the sides and not at all in the middle really... but yeah it turns in very agressively and i find my self having to back off on my leans because i am getting too close to the inside of the turns.

dReWpY
05-15-2008, 09:16 PM
im puttin a new pp on tomorrow and i cant wait