PDA

View Full Version : SPOILER!!!! France Moto GP SPOILER!!!!

Mr Lefty
05-18-2008, 09:07 AM
http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u257/Ebbs15/motogp%20shit/wwwww.jpg

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u257/Ebbs15/motogp%20shit/wwwwq.jpg

This makes Rossi the leader for the points...

Rossi 97
Lorenzo 91
Pedrosa 91
Stoner 56
Edwards 47

Hopper lost his chain on lap 17... Toseland had a tangle on lap 3... Stoner had problems on lap 21 and coasted a full lap and had to push his bike down pit lane but fortunately the white flag was out so he coasted in jumped on the wet weather tired bike and went out to finish last.

Trip
05-18-2008, 12:35 PM
Look what he did after getting his 90th win, he invited a dude to get in front of him and drive him around the track. Ghey!

It's actually Angel Nieto, who also has 90 Moto GP victories.

Mr Lefty
05-18-2008, 04:30 PM
:lol: yeah that puts Rossi and him tied for 2nd for most GP victories... wonder who's first?

fpzx10
05-18-2008, 07:11 PM
Great race.

DLIT
05-18-2008, 07:14 PM
Again, Lorenzo fucking killed it. And he had to walk using crutches from his bike. Impressive. Good shit, Rossi! Awesome to see The Tornado up there, too. Too bad for Hopper and his chain snapping. I'm sure the mechs caught an earful.

Rider
05-19-2008, 09:33 AM
Fuck, I'm 1 race late. I called an all Yamaha podium last race.....

Lorenzo is a fucking animal..

z06boy
05-19-2008, 09:51 AM
That was exciting to watch Rossi/Stoner battle for the lead. There were a few good moments in that race. Glad to see Yamaha finally running decent again.

PiZdETS
05-19-2008, 02:14 PM
Lorenzo is the new Rossi, watch that guy he's going to change the game.
Couldn't believe that when Hopkins chain flew off, that was nuts. I was actually disappointed to see stoner drop out, I wanted to see him get his ass handed to him fair and square.

Rossi is still the man for now. Fuckin pulled a 10 second gap on the HRC machine, his teammate with the same bike and also some gnarly injuries, another badass yamaha ridden by Edwards...on slicks....when it was drizzling...:rockout::rockwoot::dthumb:

DLIT
05-19-2008, 05:55 PM
Lorenzo is the new Rossi, watch that guy he's going to change the game.
Couldn't believe that when Hopkins chain flew off, that was nuts. I was actually disappointed to see stoner drop out, I wanted to see him get his ass handed to him fair and square.

Rossi is still the man for now. Fuckin pulled a 10 second gap on the HRC machine, his teammate with the same bike and also some gnarly injuries, another badass yamaha ridden by Edwards...on slicks....when it was drizzling...:rockout::rockwoot::dthumb:

The fact that Rossi lapped Stoner was pretty funny. I don't care if Stoner had to walk his bike to the pit, it's still great to see.

Mr Lefty
05-19-2008, 06:00 PM
I was fuck'n stoked for Edwards though... I'd like to see him get a win this year...

DLIT
05-19-2008, 08:09 PM
I was fuck'n stoked for Edwards though... I'd like to see him get a win this year...

I'd love to see him get a win this year. Hopper, too. Even Hayden. Lorenzo's the cat to watch though. He's pretty fuckin amazing.

JK
05-20-2008, 01:41 PM
I'd love to see him get a win this year. Hopper, too. Even Hayden. Lorenzo's the cat to watch though. He's pretty fuckin amazing.

yeah hes rediculous. the fact that he and pedrosa dont care for eachother sets up nicely for MotoGP's future. Theres gotta be drama!