View Full Version : helmets for douchebags

itgirl
05-18-2008, 08:54 PM
would go great with the motosandals! :rofl:

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j43/itgirl25/hardhats.jpg

Mrs. Colleen
05-18-2008, 09:04 PM
:willy:
When are they going to make tank tops with armor in it?!

Trip
05-18-2008, 09:07 PM
Wow, that's so ghey it's not funny.

:willy:
When are they going to make tank tops with armor in it?!

They already kinda do. The Icon armor vest looks like one.

Mrs. Colleen
05-18-2008, 09:12 PM
They already kinda do. The Icon armor vest looks like one.

Good point...but it needs to flap in the wind more. :yes:

Amber Lamps
05-18-2008, 10:16 PM
would go great with the motosandals! :rofl:

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j43/itgirl25/hardhats.jpg

I don't know,I think I saw CEO putting in an order for the Red Sox edition. :sorry: Hey,are these DOT certified helmets? If so,I don't see any thing WRONG with them. I mean they're cheesey but as long as they are full face helmets and offer at least the min protection,what's the harm? Heck,ofcourse,this is coming from the guy who has a helmet with LEDs and stereo speakers in it!:whistle:

itgirl
05-19-2008, 07:40 AM
as far as i know they are DOT. you're right, there's no harm...they're just freakin' stupid! but if someone wants to look like an idiot, who am i to deprive them? :dthumb:

DLIT
05-19-2008, 10:09 AM
Go Sox!!

fpzx10
05-19-2008, 10:56 AM
I bet the wind noise is terrible in those things with that big ass bill on the back.

Amber Lamps
05-19-2008, 02:45 PM
I bet the wind noise is terrible in those things with that big ass bill on the back.

Fuck the noise,imagine the aerodynamics of the thing! YIKES! As far as goofy lokking goes...in my opinion,NOTHING can beat those mohawk things everyone is wearing on their helmets now!

Katherine
05-19-2008, 02:47 PM
Do helmet mohawks come to mind for anyone else?

Mule
05-19-2008, 02:49 PM
ordered....ships in 4 days

Amber Lamps
05-19-2008, 03:04 PM
ordered....ships in 4 days

The helmet or one of these...

Mule
05-19-2008, 03:12 PM
The helmet or one of these...

i already have one of those for each of my helmets.... i was referring to the helmet

Amber Lamps
05-19-2008, 03:44 PM
i already have one of those for each of my helmets.... i was referring to the helmet

Really? Which helmet did you order? If you're serious,I'm curious as to how much it cost and which model you purchased. Like I said,it's not my style but I support your right to wear it!

the chi
05-19-2008, 03:56 PM
Fuck the noise,imagine the aerodynamics of the thing! YIKES! As far as goofy lokking goes...in my opinion,NOTHING can beat those mohawk things everyone is wearing on their helmets now!

dude, I so gotta disagree...the mohawks are different and way overdone, but these helmets by far take the cake for stupidest helmet idea ever...

almost as goofy as the "rocketman" helmet...theres a local guy around here who has one...freaky looking and weird as hell...

Amber Lamps
05-19-2008, 04:07 PM
dude, I so gotta disagree...the mohawks are different and way overdone, but these helmets by far take the cake for stupidest helmet idea ever...

almost as goofy as the "rocketman" helmet...theres a local guy around here who has one...freaky looking and weird as hell...

FM used to make a helmet with HUGE "fins" on it AND some models had Simpsons, Roadrunner or other cartoon characters on it! Not my style but who am I to decide what someone else should wear....:2cents:

Hey does anyone remember the light-up fins that Troy Lee used to sell? Or even better the hemet skins that they sell now. basically,a bag that covers your helmet in different designs/colors? Or how about the holographic visor inserts? Stick-on ponytails? Horns? Heads up display? Nolan's multi-use helmet that had different attachments you put on depending on what kind of riding you were doing,like a "bill" that entended past the visor dirt-bike style,etc? My favorite was always the guy who came up with a system to mount your radar detector ON your helmet,chatterbox style,and run an earphone inside!!!

the chi
05-19-2008, 04:20 PM
im not telling anyone what to wear, but I am telling ya if I saw this on someone, I would point and laugh...ALOT! :lol:

Amber Lamps
05-19-2008, 04:21 PM
im not telling anyone what to wear, but I am telling ya if I saw this on someone, I would point and laugh...ALOT! :lol:

Fair enough! You're too hot to argue with anyway!:drool:

ceo012384
05-20-2008, 04:33 PM
The Red Sox one rules.