06-03-2010, 09:08 AM
Lies.

derf
06-03-2010, 09:08 AM
Are you high on PCP?

Later

Particle Man
06-03-2010, 09:20 AM
I know some that most certainly do not - college g/f's that definitely had no freakin' souls.

Mr Lefty
06-03-2010, 09:25 AM
That's not what I read.

Sean
06-03-2010, 11:28 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfJnqbudMzs&feature=player_embedded

derf
06-03-2010, 08:54 PM
Ok maybe they dont have souls pictures to follow

Papa_Complex
06-03-2010, 08:56 PM
Gingers have them. Seriously, they do

Only the daywalkers.

Gas Man
06-04-2010, 09:00 PM
The ginger's wife has cleavage. That is the proof. Just ask Tennessee STud!!

"Cleavage"

derf
06-04-2010, 09:16 PM
Her soul is slowly being sucked out

Gas Man
06-04-2010, 09:18 PM
Will her boobs shrink when this happens? Or is there no sign?

Switch
06-04-2010, 09:31 PM

"Cleavage"

Her boobs are better than both of the fake pairs here.

derf
06-04-2010, 10:34 PM
There are no black folks here, until you go across the state line then there are hardly any mexicans.

Things heard around a campfire

Apoc
06-05-2010, 02:19 PM
Lies. We have no souls, and feel nothing. We are the pawns of Satan, and nothing more. Stop spreading your filthy lies of us having souls.

TommyHotWheel
06-05-2010, 02:31 PM

"Cleavage"

Proof of this "cleavage" you speak of, is demanded!

Sixxxxer
06-06-2010, 03:41 PM
I'm sure there's a picture of them on someones camera...lmao. Even Rae said she was jealous of them!!!

Gas Man
06-07-2010, 12:36 AM
Proof of this "cleavage" you speak of, is demanded!
Oh it was there... I don't have proof. I was playing the nice boy card.

"Yes Ginger, I'll have your wife.... on my bike"

if the Harley is brah-shakin don't pass me

"No problem Rae, just put your head down here, you'll feel better soon."

So no pics from me... it would have messed with my mojo. :D

Gas Man
06-07-2010, 01:04 AM
Said boobs... posted by her souless hubs nevertheless

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v227/Braindamaged0386/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG00033-20100606-1522.jpg

Sixxxxer
06-07-2010, 02:13 AM
Lmao...If your gonna post her clevage at least do it Justice!!!

Amorok
06-07-2010, 08:42 AM
Ihav pics. Lemme get conscious and ll post

tommymac
06-07-2010, 08:45 AM
There are no black folks here, until you go across the state line then there are hardly any mexicans.

Things heard around a campfire

wonder if any of them get invited to her "bonfires" :lol:

I bet shes making a vodoo doll of me as we speak.

the chi
06-07-2010, 08:56 AM
The Ginger does have a soul. THE Soul. We like his soul, him...welll....:wink: Kidding Scott!

Switch
06-07-2010, 09:01 AM
wonder if any of them get invited to her "bonfires" :lol:

I bet shes making a vodoo doll of me as we speak.

I'm glad I walked away from that.

tommymac
06-07-2010, 09:04 AM
I'm glad I walked away from that.

I wish I did, I figured I would have some fun with it and act like an ass then it just got horribly bizarre.

Gas Man
06-07-2010, 09:12 AM
Lmao...If your gonna post her clevage at least do it Justice!!!

Well then post better. I don't have them. I never turned on my down shirt up skirt cameras on my rollin couch.

Switch
06-07-2010, 09:24 AM
I wish I did, I figured I would have some fun with it and act like an ass then it just got horribly bizarre.

Let's hear it. I wanna know what I missed out on.

Gas Man
06-07-2010, 09:31 AM
Agreed

Mr Lefty
06-07-2010, 10:25 AM
Yeah The Ginger picked a kick ass soul...

but new policy is in effect... he can only attend rally's WITH his Soul...

NO SOUL... NO ADMITTANCE!

tommymac
06-07-2010, 10:31 AM
Let's hear it. I wanna know what I missed out on.

I am trying to repress those memories :lol:

Sixxxxer
06-07-2010, 12:39 PM
LMAO you guys are to much,

Lucky for me she gives me enough shit on a daily basis so she doesnt mind you knuckleheads at all

Trip
06-07-2010, 12:52 PM
How's the stickers? Found your penis yet?

Amber Lamps
06-07-2010, 07:40 PM
Her boobs are better than both of the fake pairs here.

oh really? where were your boobs?:boobs:

for the record soul's boobvs are about the size my gf's were before the surgery... I felt that she made a mistake personally....

Gas Man
06-07-2010, 10:05 PM
Yeah The Ginger picked a kick ass soul...

but new policy is in effect... he can only attend rally's WITH his Soul...

NO SOUL... NO ADMITTANCE!
If soul means his wife... then YES!

Mr Lefty
06-07-2010, 10:09 PM
If soul means his wife... then YES!

Yes... you weren't there... we named his wife... Soul

the chi
06-07-2010, 10:22 PM
Not Soul, THE Soul. Sheesh, get it right boys.

Gas Man
06-07-2010, 10:27 PM
Awesome... she was really cool. Was real glad to have her on the back of my bike.

Sixxxxer
06-07-2010, 11:54 PM
Awesome... she was really cool. Was real glad to have her on the back of my bike.

I do appreciate it again...She definitely enjoyed the trip, There is NO way She woulda lasted on the rides we did on my bike...I give props to Smalls on the back of Drewpys bike for sure for riding as far as she did on the buell.

Captain Morgan
06-08-2010, 12:08 AM
looks like I'm a bit late to this "soul" train. :lol: Just want to say that Scott and The Soul were awesome hosts Saturday night. Was very cool of them to cook for everyone. I know that's not at all what they expected to happen when they mentioned they had some left over hot dogs and hamburgers. Scott ended up going to buy extra food just to cook for everyone. We went through it all and only had 3 burgers left. I thought that little gathering made for a great final night of the rally.

Sixxxxer
06-08-2010, 12:23 AM
Hey, Thanks for the kind words Avery...I had talked about doing it with Becca Thursday when we went to wal mart to get the food originally...But we weren't sure if anyone would like the idea...

If you guys were over our House in Jersey, You'd get the same treatment as at the rally...We really do both enjoy just having people over and cooking/enjoying the company.

I still blame Rae ;)

Amber Lamps
06-08-2010, 07:34 AM
looks like I'm a bit late to this "soul" train. :lol: Just want to say that Scott and The Soul were awesome hosts Saturday night. Was very cool of them to cook for everyone. I know that's not at all what they expected to happen when they mentioned they had some left over hot dogs and hamburgers. Scott ended up going to buy extra food just to cook for everyone. We went through it all and only had 3 burgers left. I thought that little gathering made for a great final night of the rally.

As far as I'm concerned it was the best time we had together hands down! Definitely the second best food...hard to beat the restaurant we went to. Plus we had almost everyone together! Scott and the soul are the shiznit for sure!

the chi
06-08-2010, 08:16 AM
Yeah yeah, it was my fault, I didnt know you didnt have enough! We took care of ya tho, and best food of the whole rally!

Amber Lamps
06-08-2010, 08:21 AM
Yeah yeah, it was my fault, I didnt know you didnt have enough! We took care of ya tho, and best food of the whole rally!

Well except for Franklin...

Rae, *hick* "Sixxer and his wife have TONS of food they need to get rid of..." *hick*

the chi
06-08-2010, 08:33 AM
Whatever dude, the *hick* didnt come till muuuuuch later. You had already left at that point.

tommymac
06-08-2010, 08:35 AM
Whatever dude, the *hick* didnt come till muuuuuch later. You had already left at that point.

Was that when you started having issues with gravity :lol:

the chi
06-08-2010, 08:37 AM
Pretty much. Not only is Tommy the enforcer, he makes one helluva leaning support! :lol:

Amber Lamps
06-08-2010, 08:49 AM

Ah you had had a few by then... I left to get in our hot tub sans naked crack whores...

tommymac
06-08-2010, 09:18 AM
Pretty much. Not only is Tommy the enforcer, he makes one helluva leaning support! :lol:

I am multi talented :rockwoot:

dReWpY
06-08-2010, 01:21 PM
good food and times, thanks sixxer

Dave
06-08-2010, 02:11 PM
Hey, Thanks for the kind words Avery...I had talked about doing it with Becca Thursday when we went to wal mart to get the food originally...But we weren't sure if anyone would like the idea...

If you guys were over our House in Jersey, You'd get the same treatment as at the rally...We really do both enjoy just having people over and cooking/enjoying the company.

I still blame Rae ;)

You're lucky tristan wasn't there, he woulda fought you for the grill :lol:

Gas Man
06-10-2010, 12:00 AM
I do appreciate it again...She definitely enjoyed the trip, There is NO way She woulda lasted on the rides we did on my bike...I give props to Smalls on the back of Drewpys bike for sure for riding as far as she did on the buell.

It was great... HONEST!

Smalls didn't ride that much on the back... but most girls wouldn't be anywhere near Drewpy anyway, so credit given! :lol:

It was awesome. Especially on the last night... great way to close it up.

Reminder to us... do more cooking out at the next rally... cheaper and better!!!

Mr Lefty
06-10-2010, 08:21 AM
It was great... HONEST!

Smalls didn't ride that much on the back... but most girls wouldn't be anywhere near Drewpy anyway, so credit given! :lol:

It was awesome. Especially on the last night... great way to close it up.

Reminder to us... do more cooking out at the next rally... cheaper and better!!!

I like this idea...

derf
06-10-2010, 08:25 AM
I like this idea...

I'd add the gay plus one smiley to this one

Amorok
06-10-2010, 09:40 AM
Scott is awesome, it's no surprise that the Soul would be too. She's a great cook and fed me burger, which makes me happy inside. She's almost as great a cook as Smalls is terrible a bartender. Seriously, dark liquor and orange juice? Just cause you're fourteen doesn't mean all alcohol goes with everything. But Becca's a great girl. And she has nice boobies.

Switch
06-10-2010, 03:12 PM
Next time we cook out, lets not bust out the loaded firearms while intoxicated.

Trip
06-10-2010, 03:15 PM
Next time we cook out, lets not bust out the loaded firearms while intoxicated.

It would be nice not to see a firearm next rally. OMG, you carry a gun... fuck off douchenozzles and keep it concealed.

Switch
06-10-2010, 04:29 PM
It would be nice not to see a firearm next rally. OMG, you carry a gun... fuck off douchenozzles and keep it concealed.

I had mine the whole time. But you didn't know, nobody did. SECRETS.

Trip
06-10-2010, 04:31 PM
I had mine the whole time. But you didn't know, nobody did. SECRETS.

I saw it at the cabin, but you weren't flashing it or being all gay about it. I didn't see gas man's except for at my place.

Gas Man
06-12-2010, 05:54 PM
I saw it at the cabin, but you weren't flashing it or being all gay about it. I didn't see gas man's except for at my place.
and that was part of a joke!! :D

I think I showed it to Bonesaw that last night my "pea shooter". But it was part of our conversation....

Becca felt it on my side as she was giving me a reach around... (J/K Ginger don't go all souless on me!) :lol

Amber Lamps
06-12-2010, 06:50 PM
and that was part of a joke!! :D

I think I showed it to Bonesaw that last night my "pea shooter". But it was part of our conversation....

Becca felt it on my side as she was giving me a reach around... (J/K Ginger don't go all souless on me!) :lol

357 in the truck the whole time... We even talked about 357s without me running to my truck to show it to everybody...:lol: Personally, guns don't bother me but when guns and alcohol mix I leave, as I did Sat night when people started breaking them out at Scott's cabin.

Gas Man
06-12-2010, 07:46 PM
357 in the truck the whole time... We even talked about 357s without me running to my truck to show it to everybody...:lol: Personally, guns don't bother me but when guns and alcohol mix I leave, as I did Sat night when people started breaking them out at Scott's cabin.
LOL... too funny...

Amber Lamps
06-12-2010, 09:16 PM
LOL... too funny...

Yep Amorok and Jason broke them out and I was all "Baby let's go..." :D

Mr Lefty
06-12-2010, 09:34 PM
Pretty sure Jason was still sober at that point... I was sitting right near them...

but yeah... good policy

Amber Lamps
06-12-2010, 09:42 PM
UPretty sure Jason was still sober at that point... I was sitting right near them...

but yeah... good policy

He was drinking before we even went to the cabin and then shots and from a half pint (moonshine? )...doesn't matter guns and even one drop of alcohol and peace out homie. .. like in the other thread, I'm not trying to regulate what others do... I'm just regulating what they do around me. Simple.

Mr Lefty
06-12-2010, 09:43 PM
U

He was drinking before we even went to the cabin and then shots and from a half pint (moonshine? )...doesn't matter guns and even one drop of alcohol and peace out homie. .. like in the other thread, I'm not trying to regulate what others do... I'm just regulating what they do around me. Simple.

yeah wasn't trying to debate your actions... just thought he was sober... course I wasn't paying much attention to what anyone was doing (as is apparent with your account) :lol:

like I said... good policy

derf
06-12-2010, 09:48 PM
samn didnt even know the guns came out, except for amorocks

Amber Lamps
06-12-2010, 09:57 PM
Yea it doesn't matter and I seem to be the "judge" around here lately.... I don't CARE that they got the guns out, I just wont hang around when they do.

Gas Man
06-12-2010, 11:04 PM
Yea it doesn't matter and I seem to be the "judge" around here lately.... I don't CARE that they got the guns out, I just wont hang around when they do.
Here... I'll show you.

Did you even know I had 2 guns in the same cabin as you?

Kerry_129
06-12-2010, 11:13 PM
...doesn't matter guns and even one drop of alcohol and peace out homie. ..

Smart policy - I agree.

Amber Lamps
06-13-2010, 12:34 AM
Here... I'll show you.

Did you even know I had 2 guns in the same cabin as you?

yes and I knew you were carrying...ask Amorok, I am quite adept at noticing when people are armed. Comes from living in the hood and being shot...:lol:

Amber Lamps
06-13-2010, 12:35 AM
Smart policy - I agree.

yep, I've seen more than my share of drunken gun play... no thanks.

Amorok
06-13-2010, 09:33 AM
It's not all that difficult to guess that I'm armed, everybody already knows. As for drunken gun play, all guns were unloaded and safetied when being handled. Sorry if you felt nervous, won't happen again. Mine only came out once, and that revolver was hammer locked to be mechanically incapable of firing. I know how to be safe, dude.

derf
06-13-2010, 09:44 AM
It's not all that difficult to guess that I'm armed, everybody already knows. As for drunken gun play, all guns were unloaded and safetied when being handled. Sorry if you felt nervous, won't happen again. Mine only came out once, and that revolver was hammer locked to be mechanically incapable of firing. I know how to be safe, dude.

I gotta side with everyone else on this one. Guns are always loaded. The only way one is clear is when it is in my hand and I look down the barrel. One it leaves my hand it is automatically "loaded" again. I think I might have had a shit fit.

Imho guns have one job, and thats to kill, they only ever need to leave their hidden spot for 2 reasons, to kill and to practice killing.

They should have stayed put away, unless the locals found out that tigger was black and not just tan, we prolly could have used some firepower then.

derf
06-13-2010, 09:45 AM
And an accidental discharge is just that, an accident.

Mr Lefty
06-13-2010, 10:04 AM
I gotta side with everyone else on this one. Guns are always loaded. The only way one is clear is when it is in my hand and I look down the barrel. One it leaves my hand it is automatically "loaded" again. I think I might have had a shit fit.

Imho guns have one job, and thats to kill, they only ever need to leave their hidden spot for 2 reasons, to kill and to practice killing.

They should have stayed put away, unless the locals found out that tigger was black and not just tan, we prolly could have used some firepower then.

exactly. and :bs:... not every gun was unloaded when you handled it... I watched you put the clip in Jason's gun... I have no doubt it was on safe... but it was in fact, loaded.

as far as I'm concerned... guns need to stay hidden on occasions like this unless like derF said... to kill or practice killing.

:2cents:

Amber Lamps
06-13-2010, 10:12 AM

Aw dude, I'm not picking with you. I didn't even originally bring it up. I'm just saying that I don't hang around when guns come out when people are drinking. No offense meant and I honestly hope, none taken.:pat:

Amber Lamps
06-13-2010, 10:17 AM

Yea before I ended up in the back of a pickup on the way to the lake....

I don't think that anyone meant any harm and I really don't want to start up the gun argument again....my opinion on being heeled 24/7 is well documented.:lol:

derf
06-13-2010, 10:31 AM
No gun argument, but gun safety is a pet peeve of mine, I dont advertise that I carry, nor do I show it off. Any time it leaves my hands is a safety issue to me. I like guns and trust them to do their job, but people make mistakes, and when that happens people get hurt or die. The example jason posted with the 50 cal and the unknown number of fingers is a perfect example

Amorok
06-13-2010, 12:21 PM
Point taken

derf
06-13-2010, 01:14 PM
I think we have effectively beaten the dead horse.

Mr Lefty
06-13-2010, 01:37 PM
no I'm sure we can beat that fucker some more... I think it said something about wanting to burn tigger in a fire and that synthetic motor oil is just a gimmick that Al Gore came up with just before inventing Global Warning!

GET HIM!!!:deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse: :deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse:

Dave
06-13-2010, 11:33 PM
No gun argument, but gun safety is a pet peeve of mine, I dont advertise that I carry, nor do I show it off. Any time it leaves my hands is a safety issue to me. I like guns and trust them to do their job, but people make mistakes, and when that happens people get hurt or die. The example jason posted with the 50 cal and the unknown number of fingers is a perfect example

you carry? dont get caught :lol:

derf
06-13-2010, 11:35 PM
you carry? dont get caught :lol:

Only when the situation calls for it, which is not often at all

Dave
06-13-2010, 11:52 PM
Only when the situation calls for it, which is not often at all

sounds about right, id be tempted to do the same if i stocked any glaser safety slugs in 9x18. then again, thats why i dont ;)

Gas Man
06-14-2010, 12:01 AM
yes and I knew you were carrying...ask Amorok, I am quite adept at noticing when people are armed. Comes from living in the hood and being shot...:lol:

Yeah but I wasn't trying to hide it either. I honestly don't care if I "print" so I don't give it much thought. But my point was I kept them checked very well throughout the rally.