PDA

View Full Version : memorial day ride (feeler thread)

Vettezilla (Impala Balko)
05-19-2008, 10:51 PM
It may be too early to tell but according to weather.com memorial day is supposed to be clear with a high of 76 degrees. Lets burn some petro guys. Now things may change over the course of the week but i will keep you posted.

meeting place: Natick Mall, MA top floor at the Sears section
meeting time: 9:30 am

Where we ride is open for discussion but Western MA is calling my name. Discuss Massholes

nhgunnut
05-20-2008, 07:00 AM
It may be too early to tell but according to weather.com memorial day is supposed to be clear with a high of 76 degrees. Lets burn some petro guys. Now things may change over the course of the week but i will keep you posted.

meeting place: Natick Mall, MA top floor at the Sears section
meeting time: 9:30 am

Where we ride is open for discussion but Western MA is calling my name. Discuss Massholes
I am not going to make it to Natick but should you make it as far west as Greenfield I would love to connect for at leat part of the ride

05-20-2008, 03:06 PM
I got 3 bikes meeting up at the Natick Mall then we are going to meet up with another cruise that will be taking place in Fall River. Do me a favor and repost this in any other Motorcycle forum that you may partake in. :pwhore2:

ceo012384
05-20-2008, 05:21 PM
So where are you headed? I might be meeting up with some other dudes for a ride if you and your buddies want to join and bring up the rear :lol:

05-20-2008, 06:49 PM
So where are you headed? I might be meeting up with some other dudes for a ride if you and your buddies want to join and bring up the rear :lol:

you and your buddies are going to do what in the rear... LikeI said we are meeting up in Natick @ 9:30 then heading to Fallriver from there we will figure it out....why where are you guys planning on going...do you have a set route

Mudpuppy
05-21-2008, 12:27 AM
if i'm not there start without me..

i'll be riding like a mfr this weekend.. weather is supposed to be good here..

have your people get my people your pics and stories and we will compare..

i might do a hood run because i'm silly like that.. but i think i am heading over the bridge to canada on monday..

ceo012384
05-23-2008, 12:01 AM
then heading to Fallriver from there we will figure it out....why where are you guys planning on going...do you have a set route
What's in fall river?

I don't really have anything planned yet. Last sunday we did a couple hundred miles in southern MA, Rhode Island, and a little bit of CT. Good stuff. I know some guys are doing a long ride up through NH and some VT on Sunday but I'm not sure if I can make the whole thing so I'm not sure if I'm going on that one.

05-23-2008, 08:29 AM
What's in fall river?

about 15 to 20 more birds that we are meeting up with.

smileyman
05-23-2008, 01:07 PM
Be careful! I don't ride most holidays 'cause I hate dodging motorhomes and drunks. Then you got to deal with "the man". Every LEO in the state pulling DWI duty and they do not have a sense of humor! Try and have fun but be safe!